Stag and Vixen Wedding Vows

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Mr Stag
Trainable

Stag and Vixen Wedding Vows

Unread post by Mr Stag » Thu May 18, 2023 11:54 am

I have posted something along the same line once before. In a revised form, I believe it worth to post here. Sharing my first wife could have, maybe should have, been part of our wedding vows.

Imagine the minister saying the following, "Do you, [Groom's name], promise to permit, [Bride's name], to reveal her nakedness to other men's eyes, so she concealth not her body that they may see your treasure?"

"I do."

"Will you let that she lie with another, spreading open her legs, so he may know her most private organs, that her fleshy bottom might fill his hands, that her nipples seek his mouth, that he may have total knowledge of your wife, knowing the taste of her mouth and her hidden lips, knowing the softness of her breasts and feel of her hair wrapped around his manhood, and that he may also know the feel of her wet lips and dancing tongue upon his swollen member?"

I respond, "I will," as he turns to her says, "You may get on your knees," while he unzips his fly.

With his soft penis in her mouth, he says to me, "And you will allow these men to push deep into her body their turgid staff of life so that each may come to know each inner fold and crevice of her most private organ?"

"I will."

"And will you let them thrust in and out of her Eve’s tunnel, eagerly and probingly, so that their eyes may delight in the sway and bounce of her naked bosom and their nostrils deeply inhale the scent of her desire and their ears fill with her sighs and moans, as his and her flesh slap as his rigid flesh sword seeks her womb?"

"I will."

"And will you let him then spill his seed deep within her, his seed commixing with yours, seed mixing with seed, filling her with the potential promise of a child?"

"I will."

"And when she returns to you, will you kiss her mouth which tastes of another man's flesh and tenderly caress her lower wetness, with tongue adoration and devotion, kiss and wash it of the other's split seed and bring her to the supreme joy? And will you then enter her, so that you may feel her and his spent ardor and give unto her your seed?"

"I will."

"And, most importantly, will you keep yourself only unto her, and only her, so long as both of you shall live?"

Pausing as he shoots his load down her throat, he then sighs and pulls his soggy and softening penis from her still hungry lips. Once she has stood, and once he has put away his glistening wet cock, he would then turn to her and ask, "Will you keep your knees forever open to your husband, so he may find his happiness within you, as often and whenever he so pleases?"

She answers, "I will."

"And will you, so as to pleaseth him much, wear such clothes that allow others to see those members of flesh most hidden from peering eyes?"

"I will.

"And if your husband wishes to offer your uncovered body as gift to his friend, will you make of yourself a fine gift, so his friend may know all the pleasures your husband enjoys of you? And if your husband wishes to see those pleasures bestowed, will you grant his eyes such joy?"

"I will."

"And should you, while not in the company of your husband, open your thighs to another man, giving him complete knowledge of you, leaving no secret kept from him, will you recount to your husband all that passed between you and another man, so your husband my delight in your pleasures apart from him?"

"I will."

"And if your husband forbids another man to sleep with you, no matter the greatness of your groin's desire, will you honor and obey his command?

"I will."

The minister would end by saying, "You and the best man may now kiss the bride."
Last edited by Mr Stag on Fri May 19, 2023 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Her number1
Pervert

Re: Stand Vixen Wedding Vows

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri May 19, 2023 6:56 am

With the twist of openly acknowledging sex, it's still the standard "husband is in charge, wife submits".

Mr Stag
Trainable

Unread post by Mr Stag » Fri May 19, 2023 10:09 am

She plays; he doesn't. If that is submission, then 99.99999999999% of husbands also want to submit—good and hard—even if she is in "charge" i.e. has veto power of potential partner selection.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri May 19, 2023 2:14 pm

Mr Stag wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 10:09 am
She plays; he doesn't. If that is submission, then 99.99999999999% of husbands also want to submit—good and hard—even if she is in "charge" i.e. has veto power of potential partner selection.
I see says the blind man.
But with that the case, he isn't a stag. He is a hotwife husband. Stags play as well as their wives.
Stag/ Vixen denotes a marriage open on both ends, similar to swinging.

And still, the way I read what you wrote, she may be playing, but in his control. A form of submission.
Maybe I read it wrong?

JeffBingham
Trainable

Unread post by JeffBingham » Fri May 19, 2023 3:24 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 2:14 pm
Mr Stag wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 10:09 am
I see says the blind man.
But with that the case, he isn't a stag. He is a hotwife husband. Stags play as well as their wives.
Stag/ Vixen denotes a marriage open on both ends, similar to swinging.

And still, the way I read what you wrote, she may be playing, but in his control. A form of submission.
Maybe I read it wrong?
I think your point is a little bit off. If he’s in control, he gets to decide who she fucks. But in this case, he can only decide who she can’t fuck. In other words, he only gets to say no. She can say no as well, but only she can say yes. So you’re right in the sense that he has some degree of control (I would call it a voice in the decision, not control), but to say he’s still controlling it is going too far in my opinion.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat May 20, 2023 6:39 am

JeffBingham wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 3:24 pm
I think your point is a little bit off. If he’s in control, he gets to decide who she fucks. But in this case, he can only decide who she can’t fuck. In other words, he only gets to say no. She can say no as well, but only she can say yes. So you’re right in the sense that he has some degree of control (I would call it a voice in the decision, not control), but to say he’s still controlling it is going too far in my opinion.

Jeff, I read his post twice yesterday, both times with the same perception. This morning I read it for a third time, and I concede your point. :)

On the re-reading, the only thing I choke a little on is the last question asked of the bride, "And if your husband forbids another man to sleep with you, no matter the greatness of your groin's desire, will you honor and obey his command?"
IMHO, loving couples don't "forbid" one another nor "obey" one another. But, then, that is just my opinion ;).

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Re: Stag and Vixen Wedding Vows

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sat May 20, 2023 6:53 am

I cannot imagine it. Reducing marriage to sex seems to trivialize it imo.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat May 20, 2023 7:26 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 6:53 am
I cannot imagine it. Reducing marriage to sex seems to trivialize it imo.
:up:

Mr Stag
Trainable

Unread post by Mr Stag » Sat May 20, 2023 11:58 am

Jeff, I read his post twice yesterday, both times with the same perception. This morning I read it for a third time, and I concede your point. :)

On the re-reading, the only thing I choke a little on is the last question asked of the bride, "And if your husband forbids another man to sleep with you, no matter the greatness of your groin's desire, will you honor and obey his command?"
IMHO, loving couples don't "forbid" one another nor "obey" one another. But, then, that is just my opinion ;).
Wow! I never dreamed what had been born as a spontaneous and exiguous riff would become fodder and explicandum for explication de texte. Had I known, I would have drank less beer prior to its utterance. In short, it was meant to be funny. It purposely borrowed the intonation and vocabulary of the 17th century English The Book of Common Prayer. That Biblical injunctions forbid and command and their obeyance is, if not assumed, hoped for.

By the way, loving couples do forbid and do obey each other all the dang time. It's the loving thing to do.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu May 25, 2023 12:53 pm

It's meant to be funny and fun! :lol:

Well I got it anyway.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri May 26, 2023 6:58 pm

Mr Stag wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 11:58 am

Wow! I never dreamed what had been born as a spontaneous and exiguous riff would become fodder and explicandum for explication de texte. Had I known, I would have drank less beer prior to its utterance. In short, it was meant to be funny. It purposely borrowed the intonation and vocabulary of the 17th century English The Book of Common Prayer. That Biblical injunctions forbid and command and their obeyance is, if not assumed, hoped for.

By the way, loving couples do forbid and do obey each other all the dang time. It's the loving thing to do.

You and I have different perceptions of "forbid" and "obey" in the context of a healthy marriage.
I don't forbid my wife to do things, I have no need to; I know she has my back. Forbidding her would mean a lack of trust in her. Pretty much the same with "obey", I don't expect her to obey me. I want her to please me because she wants to, not because she has to. For me, it comes down to free will, I want her to choose me, not have to follow some "forbidden" rules or sets of "obeys". Out of love, we don't need to forbid.

Now, I will apologize for misunderstanding your OP. I took it as another set of fantasy wank fodder. By your explanation, I was wrong. :oops:
BTW, I was aware whence your inspiration came. ;)

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri May 26, 2023 7:08 pm

It is a very funny post, and I enjoyed it despite some controlling language.

For us, the working principle has been to neither control nor be controlled by the other. It has worked well most of the time, although sometimes strong feelings get in the way. Nonetheless, we find it a great inspiration and goal to strive for.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Jenky
Experienced

Unread post by Jenky » Sun May 28, 2023 10:00 am

Mr Stag wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 11:54 am
I have posted something along the same line once before. In a revised form, I believe it worth to post here. Sharing my first wife could have, maybe should have, been part of our wedding vows.

Imagine the minister saying the following, "Do you, [Groom's name], promise to permit, [Bride's name], to reveal her nakedness to other men's eyes, so she concealth not her body that they may see your treasure?"

"I do."

"Will you let that she lie with another, spreading open her legs, so he may know her most private organs, that her fleshy bottom might fill his hands, that her nipples seek his mouth, that he may have total knowledge of your wife, knowing the taste of her mouth and her hidden lips, knowing the softness of her breasts and feel of her hair wrapped around his manhood, and that he may also know the feel of her wet lips and dancing tongue upon his swollen member?"

I respond, "I will," as he turns to her says, "You may get on your knees," while he unzips his fly.

With his soft penis in her mouth, he says to me, "And you will allow these men to push deep into her body their turgid staff of life so that each may come to know each inner fold and crevice of her most private organ?"

"I will."

"And will you let them thrust in and out of her Eve’s tunnel, eagerly and probingly, so that their eyes may delight in the sway and bounce of her naked bosom and their nostrils deeply inhale the scent of her desire and their ears fill with her sighs and moans, as his and her flesh slap as his rigid flesh sword seeks her womb?"

"I will."

"And will you let him then spill his seed deep within her, his seed commixing with yours, seed mixing with seed, filling her with the potential promise of a child?"

"I will."

"And when she returns to you, will you kiss her mouth which tastes of another man's flesh and tenderly caress her lower wetness, with tongue adoration and devotion, kiss and wash it of the other's split seed and bring her to the supreme joy? And will you then enter her, so that you may feel her and his spent ardor and give unto her your seed?"

"I will."

"And, most importantly, will you keep yourself only unto her, and only her, so long as both of you shall live?"

Pausing as he shoots his load down her throat, he then sighs and pulls his soggy and softening penis from her still hungry lips. Once she has stood, and once he has put away his glistening wet cock, he would then turn to her and ask, "Will you keep your knees forever open to your husband, so he may find his happiness within you, as often and whenever he so pleases?"

She answers, "I will."

"And will you, so as to pleaseth him much, wear such clothes that allow others to see those members of flesh most hidden from peering eyes?"

"I will.

"And if your husband wishes to offer your uncovered body as gift to his friend, will you make of yourself a fine gift, so his friend may know all the pleasures your husband enjoys of you? And if your husband wishes to see those pleasures bestowed, will you grant his eyes such joy?"

"I will."

"And should you, while not in the company of your husband, open your thighs to another man, giving him complete knowledge of you, leaving no secret kept from him, will you recount to your husband all that passed between you and another man, so your husband my delight in your pleasures apart from him?"

"I will."

"And if your husband forbids another man to sleep with you, no matter the greatness of your groin's desire, will you honor and obey his command?

"I will."

The minister would end by saying, "You and the best man may now kiss the bride."
Love it 😂 I guess I would be the Best Man in this scenario.. 💦💦💦
quality man (45) from London - 20 years of experience. Very clean, kinky, reliable and discreet, high sex drive and a good sized cock - can safely push your boundaries without you having to spell out your darkest desires..😎 louisjenk(at)hotmail dot com

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Tue May 30, 2023 6:08 pm

We just agreed to an open marriage. Working for us.

Rooter48
Virgin

Unread post by Rooter48 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:55 am

I have created several scripts for "vows for the non-monogamous" with permutations depending on where the power lies. The hub could be gifting the wife as the celebrant, but that denies her power. The hub could be recognizing the love between the third and the wife. The language can acknowledge her agency too.

What I enjoy is the setting. Usually the hub performs the ceremony, but that can be tricky emotionally. I like the idea of vows adding in poetry, ritual, and symbols like hand ties, rings, and bracelets. Here is one script I made for a couple, never acted out.

Husband Gifting Ceremony

Participants: Joel, Kelcey, and David.

This is a semi-formal occasion in the evening. Kelcey wears a nice dress, her choice and a veil. She carries a small bouquet of flowers. Men wear boutonnières. This is a private affair, but in the fantasy there can be witnesses and even a videographer

Cold champagne and three glasses

Copies of vows on cards for each person.

Candles and light enough to read the vows.

Two bracelets.

Location: Hotel Room. Soft music plays, perhaps something meaningful for Kelcey. The adjoining room is the wedding chamber and will be arranged by Joel who will provide chocolate, water, scented oils, lubricant, toys, and condoms for the lovers. He will turn down the bed and accomplish these tasks before the ceremony. If Kelcey wants anything “more comfortable” to wear later, Joel will provide that and lay it on the bed. It is important that he undertake these tasks himself to reinforce his cuckoldry. Kelcey watches him undertake these tasks while she prepares herself for the ceremony, hair, makeup, clothing.

David takes his place facing the connecting door. Joel and Kelcey enter from the adjoining room with her on his arm to be presented to the groom. Together they approach David. Kelcey and Joel face David. This resembles a wedding arrangement without the celebrant (one can be added). Joel remains with the party.

Joel
Good evening. Love between two people is a beautiful thing and has inspired the universe since the beginning of time. As we mature has humans we realize that love between two people can be love between three people and that is what we celebrate here. We friends are gathered here tonight to announce Kelcey's and my freedom as sexual beings each with rights and responsibilities whose deep love and respect allows them to bring into our marriage David whom they both admire, trust, and love, who I wants to be in Kelcey’s life, and who Kelcey wants to have in her life. I want good things for Kelcey and David is a good man. By the same token, David admires and respects both me and Kelcey and further respects our marriage and our devotion to each other. He wants good things for both of us and each of us and Kelcey and I are good people. David and I and Kelcey desire to take this affection and respect and trust to the next level and allow Kelcey and David to become a couple, to share adventure and passion and to generate energy and goodness that compliments our marriage. Our ceremony here today is to acknowledge and celebrate the new relationship between Kelcey and David and specifically for me to make a formal gift of my loving wife and her boundless sexuality to David as a friend and a lover and for David to receive Kelcey into his arms and into his heart.

This evening will be the beginning of a wonderful journey, a journey of exploration and light that will bring joy and pleasure to Kelcey as she embraces and loves and grows in the arms of David, and joy and pleasure to David as he embraces and loves and grows in the arms of Kelcey. It will also be an amazing journey of love and discovery between me and Kelcey in our marriage. Both David and I love Kelcey and Kelcey loves both me and David. One plus two is far more than simply three.

Let us begin.

Kelcey, I love, honor and respect you as my wife and as a free sexual being with rights and responsibilities, capable of keeping me first in your heart as I keep you first in my heart. I pledge to respect your privacy and boundaries as David’s friend and lover, to allow you to be his lover as often as you choose, wherever you choose, and as passionately as you choose. I give you this freedom as a tribute to the strength of our marriage and of our love for each other as well as my respect and trust in David. What you enjoy with David will only enhance the joy we have together. I pledge to keep you first in my heart.

David, I pledge to respect you and Kelcey as lovers, to allow you both to enjoy each other as often as you both choose, as passionately as you both choose, and where you both choose. I further pledge to respect your privacy and your boundaries and to trust you with Kelcey’s love.

David, please accept this gift of my wife, Kelcey, [Joel places Kelcey’s hand into David’s hands] whom I love and respect and whom I hope you will love, respect, and enjoy. Please include her in your life as I do leaving me first in her heart and I will keep her first in my heart.

David
Joel, I gratefully accept from you the gift of Kelcey and her love, as a token of your respect and love for Kelcey as a free and sexual being with rights and responsibilities. I further pledge to honor and respect Kelcey, to be her friend and lover, to satisfy her sexual, emotional, spiritual and intellectual needs, to fulfill her fantasies and desires and to return her to you, Joel as a better person and lover and wife. I will accept her into my heart and always respect her place as first in your heart as I know you will trust me to leave you first in her heart.

Kelcey, please accept me as your friend and lover. I take you into my heart and I pledge to respect you as a free sexual being with rights and responsibilities, to satisfy your sexual, emotional and intellectual needs and to fulfill your fantasies and desires. I further pledge to respect your place as first in Joel’s heart. What joy you and I share will only enhance the joy you share with Joel. You are free to share with Joel everything about our relationship and I know that energy and passion will only make your own love grow.

Kelcey

Joel, you are first in my heart as I know I am first in your heart. I am joyful that you love and respect me as a free and sexual being with rights and responsibilities and love me enough to bring David into my life as my friend and lover. As he comes into my life, he will come into yours as well. I consent freely and willingly to be this gift from you to David, without reservation, and will honor you by being a giving and passionate lover for David, to satisfy his sexual, emotional, and intellectual needs and to fulfill his fantasies and desires responsibly. What I enjoy with David will only enhance the joy I share with you. I look forward to sharing with you my memories of passion with David and learning from you how I can bring that energy and passion home to you. I pledge to always remain first in your heart.

David, please accept me as your friend and lover. I pledge to honor and respect you, to be your friend and lover, to satisfy your sexual, emotional, and intellectual needs, and fulfill your fantasies and desires responsibly, to return your love with passion, to respect your privacy and your boundaries, and to make you first in my heart save for Joel.

Joel, do you have the box? [Joel produces a small box]

Joel, as a symbol of your failure to meet your obligations as a husband and a lover, kneel.

Joel kneels and bows his head. He holds up the wooden box with both hands.

Joel, for the times that Dave is the husband to me that you cannot be, I will place this symbol of our marriage into this box, the box of shame. Look at this box and know that within it is the shame that you and I both share at your failing.

I will place my shame for you into this box along with these rings which you placed on my finger in front of our family and friends that happy day so long ago. The rings are the public representation of our marriage. The shame that we share is private, within this box.
This box of shame will be placed next to the bed that Dave and I share. As Dave and I achieve the mystical congress of love with a real man I can put my shame in you aside.

Kelcey deposits the rings in the box and snaps it shut. She gives it to Joel who is still on his knees.

Joel
Produces two bracelets

Kelcey, please wear this bracelet when you and David are together as a symbol of our love and my respect for you as a free and sexual being. With this bracelet I express my wish that you and David will make each other very happy. This bracelet will also remind you that I am first in your heart. [slides bracelet on her wrist, or ties a cord to her wrist]

David, please wear this bracelet when you are with Kelcey as a symbol of my trust and respect for you and my wish that you and make each other very happy. Wear it also as a reminder of me who will remain first in Kelcey’s heart. [slides bracelet on his wrist or ties a cord to his wrist.]

To be continued

shadowtantra
Trainable

Unread post by shadowtantra » Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:49 am

Looking forward to what happens next!

Rooter48
Virgin

Unread post by Rooter48 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:48 pm

The couple ghosted me so I didn't pursue it further.

Rooter48
Virgin

Unread post by Rooter48 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:50 pm

The couple ghosted me so I didn't pursue it further.

One thing I try to do is have each player vocalize desires, not just Yes and I will. It's getting into their heads.

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:04 am

Her number1 wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 6:58 pm
Mr Stag wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 11:58 am

You and I have different perceptions of "forbid" and "obey" in the context of a healthy marriage.
I don't forbid my wife to do things, I have no need to; I know she has my back. Forbidding her would mean a lack of trust in her. Pretty much the same with "obey", I don't expect her to obey me. I want her to please me because she wants to, not because she has to. For me, it comes down to free will, I want her to choose me, not have to follow some "forbidden" rules or sets of "obeys". Out of love, we don't need to forbid.
Number1, you are right.
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

SensualDeviant
Trainable

Unread post by SensualDeviant » Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:17 am

I've fantasized about something similar, with DDLG flavor, and where her other lovers are my best men. We're in a BDSM club and she's wearing bondage cuffs along with her wedding dress. Immediately after the vows we have our way with her.

GenerallySpeaking
Virgin

Unread post by GenerallySpeaking » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:14 pm

Mr Stag wrote:
Thu May 18, 2023 11:54 am

"I do."

"I will."

"I will."

"I will."

"I will."

She answers, "I will."

"I will.

"I will."

"I will."

"I will."

I read this using Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice and laughed so hard, I had tears in my eyes.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:53 pm

Ya it was kinda like that, Laurie and I were swinging prior to being married, in fact she had fucked most of my friends and I hers during our courtship. When we got married we had four grooms men and four bridesmaids all of which her and I have had sex with. We wrote our vows with hidden sexual meanings that the wedding party and some of the attendee's knew of. After the reception The wedding party joined us in our room I fucked all her bridesmaids and she fucked all my groomsmen, then lastly her and I fucked while the eight of them watched as witnesses to our marriage. we have carried on our sharing each other for many years. Now I don't work as well, but love wanking while she fuck other guys. We both love our lifestyle and both get what we want.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.