How we met

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Mgcouplemn
Player

How we met

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:33 pm

I met my wife Laurie when I was 19, at the time I was attending swinger parties that a couple I knew was hosting. The rule they had was anyone attending needed to arrive with a partner, I would ask girls I was having sex with if they wanted to go to a swingers party, some did but most didn’t.

At one party a girl showed up with her guy, I could take my eyes off her. I watched her giving BJ’s, jerking guys off, and being fucked, everything and all the sex she was having excited me. I fucked some of the women there, but was watching this girl having sex while I was. Finally I got my chance at fucking her, she was laying there naked and spread on the floor. I mounted her without saying a word, I almost came right away so I stopped pumping her. With my hard cock still inside her she asked if we could take a break so I pulled out.

I helped her up and the two of us walked naked to the outdoor deck, she lit a cigarette and we talked. I found out she had been trying to come to these swinger parties but was having a hard to finding a guy to bring with, I told her I was having the same issue. We decided that from now on we would just bring each other. She finished her cigarette and I fucked her right there on the porch.

We attended many swinger parties as a couple and we fucked regularly. Then she moved in with me, we had small wife swapping parties at our place which evolved into having orgies. I still loved watching her fuck many guys at the parties, she liked watching me fuck the other guys wives. There was no jealousy with either of us, we seemed to be a perfect match. We were just a couple for the next 6 years, then we decided to get married.

We continued our sharing sexual experiences for the next 30 years of which we never had sex without the other being there. I started having issues with staying hard while fucking, I could jerk off and stay hard but fucking I went soft after a short while, so to save my embarrassment we just had guys have sex with her while I watched, we still do.

Post how you met your hot-wife here1
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

Her number1
Pervert

Re: How we met

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:28 am

Farmgirl and I met early on. She was 13 and I was 14, just very short of 15, classically we met on the school bus.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:45 pm

I met my wife when she was 18 and I was 19 at a nightclub. I approached her and we chatted over drinks and a few dances. We discovered we went to the same university and had a lot in common. I fingered her that night in a dark corner of the night club and fucked her the following weekend after our first proper date. We were together from then on and began swinging a couple of years later. During these first few years we frequented nude beaches and spent as much time as we could naked and fucking. Nothing has really changed.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:39 am

I met my wife Laurie when I was 19, at the time I was attending swinger parties that a couple I knew was hosting. The rule they had was anyone attending needed to arrive with a partner, I would ask girls I was having sex with if they wanted to go to a swingers party, some did but most didn’t.

At one party a girl showed up with her guy, I could take my eyes off her. I watched her giving BJ’s, jerking guys off, and being fucked, everything and all the sex she was having excited me. I fucked some of the women there, but was watching this girl having sex while I was. Finally I got my chance at fucking her, she was laying there naked and spread on the floor. I mounted her without saying a word, I almost came right away so I stopped pumping her. With my hard cock still inside her she asked if we could take a break so I pulled out.

I helped her up and the two of us walked naked to the outdoor deck, she lit a cigarette and we talked. I found out she had been trying to come to these swinger parties but was having a hard to finding a guy to bring with, I told her I was having the same issue. We decided that from now on we would just bring each other. She finished her cigarette and I fucked her right there on the porch.

We attended many swinger parties as a couple and we fucked regularly. Then she moved in with me, we had small wife swapping parties at our place which evolved into having orgies. I still loved watching her fuck many guys at the parties, she liked watching me fuck the other guys wives. There was no jealousy with either of us, we seemed to be a perfect match. We were just a couple for the next 6 years, then we decided to get married.
That is the most wonderful 'boy meets girl' story I have ever read.