Bad habits. Bad habits

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Luv2watchher
Experienced

Bad habits. Bad habits

Unread post by Luv2watchher » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:30 pm

As those of you who have followed our journey, my wife, Lauren, no w in her fifties, is just as beautiful and sexy as ever and still willing to cuckold me provided it’s on her own terms. I’m happy to comply with any and all conditions she wishes to impose (yeah, even the one where I underwent a surgical procedure) as I’m very aware what a lucky guy I am.

She became very close (emotionally and physically) with Greg, her most recent long-term boyfriend, the sixteenth in her series of extramarital liaisons, and definitely one of the most rewarding for concerned. The three of us spent a lot of time together, got on well together (not just in the bedroom), even vacationed together, and I had hoped that he would become a fixture in our lives. He was also wealthy and unencumbered by ex-wives or children so our lifestyles in terms of foreign travel and love of luxury matched beautifully. A while ago, I enjoyed reading the erotic novel Rule Breaker, the plot of which involves a mature couple who are joined by a slightly younger male in a polyamory arrangement where both men are deeply in love with the wife and live together in a state of erotic contentment. Sad to report, things didn’t work out as I had hoped. Greg’s business interests took him further away from us and Lauren started to crave more excitement in her sex life (as if two men weren’t enough).

To explain - what she was looking for was a lifestyle where she would occasionally take on a new lover so that it became a “treat”, with no strings attached, emotional or otherwise. She gets the “rush” of a new lover without the need to engage with him on a cerebral level. She has a favorite song by a Canadian songstress that describes how she wants to feel. In shortened form, it goes “Close the door, take it off of me. Clothes on the floor, we're making love out of focus. A rush of blood to my head, my heart beats out of my chest, but here you are in my bed. We keep secrets, tell white lies, we can't though we tried, bad habits, bad habits”.

I’m sure you get the idea. She is back to her halcyon days of discovering the joys of sex when every new crush was an exhilarating experience. I provide her stability and permanence. She gets loads of first dates but saves it up until she is really horny.

The work of finding the right guys for her falls to me which does take some time and effort. Before our change of lifestyle, her lovers were all urbane and sophisticated guys. Lately, I have been cuckolded by guys who are rather lower on the intellectual scale, but she unconcerned about that if they can “do the trick” (as they always can). A cock doesn’t have an IQ, she reminds me.

So, there you have it folks. What Lauren wants; Lauren gets. I’m just here to make sure is happens, and enjoy the ride. I would be interested to hear whether any of you have had similar experiences.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Bad habits. Bad habits

Unread post by SilverStag » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:34 pm

Enjoying that NRE (New Relationship Energy), even for short term partners, is part of what makes all of this so addicting. Everyone likes their Ego stroked now and then, and the attention of new playmates fulfills that desire.

Good luck in your further adventures!

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:08 pm

We have a policy. If either one of us isn't 100% on board, we don't. I'm a biker. We live, breathe and demand respect. We respect each other. I wouldn't make a cuckold.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:54 pm

I'm curious to know why you titled your post about "Bad Habits"? What surgical procedure are you referring to? That sounds like an ideal situation you have to me. It sounds like your wife has all the right ideas. You, the cuck, find all the men for her. She has you and a regular BF as much as she wants, then she brings some strange new cock periodically for more excitement. It sounds like she has the perfect ideal hotwife setup.

Luv2watchher
Experienced

Unread post by Luv2watchher » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:34 am

philxxo wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:54 pm
I'm curious to know why you titled your post about "Bad Habits"? What surgical procedure are you referring to? That sounds like an ideal situation you have to me. It sounds like your wife has all the right ideas. You, the cuck, find all the men for her. She has you and a regular BF as much as she wants, then she brings some strange new cock periodically for more excitement. It sounds like she has the perfect ideal hotwife setup.
The title "Bad Habits" is the title of the song that inspired my wife's new approach to life.

The reference to the surgical procedure is explained by my earlier story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=60002