New Bull wants to consummate the relationship

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Mundaka2
Virgin

New Bull wants to consummate the relationship

Unread post by Mundaka2 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:21 pm

Should I be there to watch my wife and her new boyfriend consummate their relationship? or should I let them have the time together without me hovering around? They’ve just recently started dating and I get the impression he’s very eager and doesn’t want to wait until the three of us can schedule a time we can all be there. My wife also seems to be more focused on getting laid than worrying about my involvement. Should I be concerned? I can see both sides. Curious to see what others think

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: New Bull wants to consummate the relationship

Unread post by SilverStag » Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:40 pm

Of course he is eager....but make sure your needs and desires are respected as well. My HW, Cecil, doesn't want to "be the show" so I am seldom with her when she plays ( even when we play with another couple, she prefers separate rooms). I would like to watch her, but she doesn't want that. Luckily she shares me with other women (no, she doesn't watch me or ask for details of the tryst), so I get my excitement with others while I am assured she enjoys her solo playtime.

Just make sure that whatever is decided, that your interests are accounted for in the outcome.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:23 pm

Mundaka2 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:21 pm
Should I be there to watch my wife and her new boyfriend consummate their relationship? or should I let them have the time together without me hovering around? They’ve just recently started dating and I get the impression he’s very eager and doesn’t want to wait until the three of us can schedule a time we can all be there. My wife also seems to be more focused on getting laid than worrying about my involvement. Should I be concerned? I can see both sides. Curious to see what others think
It is all about what your hotwife wants. If she wants you there then you are a lucky man. Usually though, for their first time with a new lover, they usually want to be alone. This lifestyle is all about your hotwife's needs and pleasure.

Iahotwifeshusband
Experienced

Unread post by Iahotwifeshusband » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:24 am

I have found that the other guy and my wife are more comfortable when I am not there. In fact, out of my wife’s 80 some adventures, I have been there three times. The first time, I was in the room when her friend arrived. We had some small talk, then I left them alone to get to know each other. My wife texted me when I could return. I came back to the room with my wife riding him and clearly enjoying herself.

The second time was a MFMM foursome with one regular friend and a friend of his. My wife had already played several times with one of the guys and I had met him. His friend joined us in the room and it was off to the races. I watched as the other guys played with my wife and eventually joined in over an hour later when one of them needed a break.

The final time was where my wife and I met up with a potential mate at a bar. We all talked before inviting him back to our hotel room. We had a suite, so I was able to relax in the living room while my wife got fucked by this gentleman. Once he was finished , he dressed and left. I then picked up where he left off and had my own fun with my wife.

Not only is this less stressful for the men, my wife heavily prefers focusing on one man at a time and really doesn’t want to worry about what I am thinking or doing. As a result, it is very rare that I am there when she gets fucked. She has had a few buddies who like to video their play and send to me. That is a happy medium for us and works well for her friends.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:21 am

My HW, Cecil says she wants to concentrate on her own orgasms and feeling that she has to pay attention to more than one guy at a time (me included) takes her concentration away and she doesn't get what she wants from the tryst. So she prefers it when I am not present.

I, too, prefer her to be absent when I play with another woman. Funny thing is that I have enjoyed a birthday surprise she engineered where it was she and 2 other ladies pleasing me. I have no problem with another guy helping me please a lady, if anything, that ramps up my enthusiasm for the tryst. Likewise, I kind of enjoy 'playing to an audience". I used to enjoy playing in the group room at clubs where other people, also engaged in their own play, could watch. Cecil isn't into "being the show", so at this point I only get to play in the group room when I am playing with another woman or couple.