Jealousy is weird

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
beskettiwestern
Prepubescent

Jealousy is weird

Unread post by beskettiwestern » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:41 am

I thought this could be a fun topic. Jealousy is such an odd emotion, and one even we can’t kick completely. Last weekend, I high fived a guy who was balls deep in my wife as she was looking deep into my eyes telling me how much she loved it. This weekend, we’re at a reunion event of sorts. One of her exes is present. They were only together a few months, and he’s now married with kids. I cannot begin to express how much I still want to punch him in his stupid smug face. It’s as strong today as it was 15 years ago.

I’m sure you all have similar experiences, and I’d love to hear them.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: Jealousy is weird

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:53 am

i have gone full circle and trying to get her to fuck a guy she dated. I was really jealous of him at the time. He was really good for her but I don't think he was aggressive enough or with a big enough dick to please her. i now realize he deserved more and would like to arrange for him to get his payment for good treatment.

SensualDeviant
Trainable

Unread post by SensualDeviant » Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:14 am

Jealousy is a normal emotional response to wanting to protect the relationships we value. There are healthy and unhealthy ways of coping with it.

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:01 pm

It is and my wife feels it too. As said, all normal. I can't tell you how many times I've said, we're done. A few days later....all's good.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:37 am

I think I had a lot of jealousy very early in my dating life. I also think that a lot of it came from not understanding what my feelings were and how to process them. I was very jealous in the beginning with my first real girlfriend, but I think that was just misplaced fear of missing out. Once she started to fuck other guys? I loved it. I wanted to watch. I wanted to join. The whole gamut.

Or I'm just an amateur psychologist and don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:33 am

I found my wife and her boytoy sleeping together and moving in with the family extremely arousing, and as long as I was chastitied it was phantastic, if I wasnt chastitied and relieved myself I was immedialtely jealous sleeping on the couch and knowing they were sleeping together in our bedroom

kellycuckoldsmark
Trainable

Unread post by kellycuckoldsmark » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:21 am

I vividly remember the first time Kelly had a threesome with me only watching. I had watched her give blow jobs with no issue. Really enjoyed watching her with someone.

I was totally ok as she made out with both the wife and husband. And I had encouraged this meet. But she was licking the wife and on all fours and I watched him come behind her.

I was so turned on and then when he first penetrated her I suddenly felt like a gut punch. Wow the emotions were wild and I wanted to stop him the jealousy was so strong but knew I would ruin everything and she was enjoying him - a lot!

As he continued to fuck her the jealousy subsided but those first few moments were intense.

Have been other times too and they continue to this day after 20 years and lots of guys! I think it’s part of the fun.

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:25 pm

You describe that moment so well when he got in behind Kelly and pushed his cock into her perfectly as a gut punch!....I found an old VHS sex tape (almost threw it out not knowing its content)....asked my wife about it before tossing it away....she blushed a bit....a lot actually ! so we loaded the tape and started to watch.....opening scene was of her kneeling in front of ex boyfriend with his hard cock in her mouth cupping his balls....past that now but to this day it is constantly providing a lot of pillow talk!...later in the tape I got to see the ex boyfriend get in behind her and slide his cock into her no doubt the same way you watched Kelly getting fucked.....never gets old in our household!

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Fri May 03, 2024 12:16 pm

I was just talking yo my Queen this afternoon about a time that my ex-wife made me so miserably jealous that I feel it when I think about it more than two decades later.

We were at a cook out with her college roommate and friends, and their husbands. I had never met any of them before that day. As the beer started flowing, and everybody was having fun, the jokes started to get a bit off-color. I expected my prudish ex, who would chide me and call me immature if I laughed at a suggestive joke on television, to react negatively and even decide it was gone for us to leave.

Instead, she laughed as freely and openly at the jokes as anyone there. I, who had confessed my desire to see her fuck other guys, who hadn’t a jealous bone in my body became insanely jealous that here was a part of my ex that she kept walker off from me, but which she shared with old friends she hadn’t seen in years, and even people she had only met an hour earlier.