HotWife recruiting her friends?

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
RedVixenStagCpl2019
Experienced

Re: HotWife recruiting her friends?

Unread post by RedVixenStagCpl2019 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:42 am

[

:up:
I can safely say that I may have inspired a few.
[/quote]

Farmgirl, may I ask if you have ever offered/intrigued/tempted another woman to fuck (share) your own bull, perhaps as a one off fantasy, or perhaps to break her into the lifestyle after she expressed interest..... or alternatively, has another hotwife or woman, offered or shared her man with you, for you to have a taste of sex with him? If so, any details I would appreciate :)

(If these above have never happened, but yet your bull has another hotwife couple that he has sex with, then.. have you met the other woman? Are you friends? Did you hubby and hers also bond and share stories)
[/quote]

maxbud,
I have 11 bulls in the bull pasture and plan on buying a couple more next month, but I can't imagine other women wanting to fuck them. ;) They're all black bulls, but still.

I've never swapped or shared a man with another hotwife, though when my kids were in school, I and a friend (also a hotwife) both enjoyed the coaching staff. We did it separately, not as a group.
One guy I have been with and look forward to again, his wife is a hotwife.
[/quote]

I wish my wife would enjoy some black bulls!
"There is a time when you realize that life just flies on by at a pretty rapid rate. Experience all you can before it's too late."

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:57 pm

RedVixenStagCpl2019 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:42 am

If you don't live too far away, maybe I could take her bull shopping. I know several ranches that have black ones, Angus and Brangus. :lol:

RedVixenStagCpl2019
Experienced

Unread post by RedVixenStagCpl2019 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:34 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:57 pm

If you don't live too far away, maybe I could take her bull shopping. I know several ranches that have black ones, Angus and Brangus. :lol:
We aren't anywhere near you unfortunately. We're in NC. Thank you though.
"There is a time when you realize that life just flies on by at a pretty rapid rate. Experience all you can before it's too late."

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:48 pm

Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:34 am
Farmgirl wrote:

N.C. is a beautiful state. We lived there for a couple of years and have traveled across it many many times.

RedVixenStagCpl2019
Experienced

Unread post by RedVixenStagCpl2019 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:45 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:48 pm
Farmgirl wrote:

N.C. is a beautiful state. We lived there for a couple of years and have traveled across it many many times.
Yes we love it here. My wife was born and raised here and I moved here in 2011 myself. Quite a beautiful state.

FL_Cpl_4fun
Experienced

Unread post by FL_Cpl_4fun » Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:35 pm

She has talked to most of her good friends about it, just to share the tales, not to recruit.

One of them ended up dating a guy who wants to be cucked, so this friend came to my wife to ask for advice. My wife basically told her to be sure that’s what he really wants. It turns out he didn’t really want it after all and he blew up in a fit of cuck angst when the woman did follow his request and set a date and time to meet a guy. We don’t know the latest from them but we don’t think she’ll try HWing for him again after he threw a hissy fit. I’d bet 100 bucks that she met the other guy anyway, without her BFs knowledge.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:02 pm

If you're in this long enough, at least some people hear rumors. When other women ask my wife about what she does and our relationship she answers honestly. We don't advertise but if asked neither of us lies.

My wife will go into considerable detail if asked. She never says things like you should try it or you would like it and so on. Information is one thing. As someone into this life my wife believes it is very much a deeply personal decision. She refuses to comment on is it good or is it bad.

If one of her friends or acquaintances indicates an interest in exploring further, my wife suggests they hold off and really give it some thought and talk to their partner. She emphasizes this life is not for everyone and it's a bell you can never unring.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:45 am

FL_Cpl_4fun wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:35 pm
She has talked to most of her good friends about it, just to share the tales, not to recruit.

One of them ended up dating a guy who wants to be cucked, so this friend came to my wife to ask for advice. My wife basically told her to be sure that’s what he really wants. It turns out he didn’t really want it after all and he blew up in a fit of cuck angst when the woman did follow his request and set a date and time to meet a guy. We don’t know the latest from them but we don’t think she’ll try HWing for him again after he threw a hissy fit. I’d bet 100 bucks that she met the other guy anyway, without her BFs knowledge.
I have to agree with you. Non compliance leads to cheating once she has set her eyes on someone .. which is normal in cheating anyway !!

Just my thoughts..

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

A300
Virgin

Unread post by A300 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:27 pm

I suppose we were kind of recruited back in the day but weren’t yet comfortable in practice. It took well-over a decade before we finally took the plunge.

Mrwigglebottoms
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mrwigglebottoms » Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:29 am

Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:45 am
Farmgirl wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:

Yes we love it here. My wife was born and raised here and I moved here in 2011 myself. Quite a beautiful state.
We also live in NC. Its a nice area to live in even if we did get some snow last night. We live close to the Charlotte area.

RedVixenStagCpl2019
Experienced

Unread post by RedVixenStagCpl2019 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:37 am

Mrwigglebottoms wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:29 am
Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:45 am
Farmgirl wrote:

We also live in NC. Its a nice area to live in even if we did get some snow last night. We live close to the Charlotte area.
We are slightly east of Raleigh ourselves. Nice to meet you fellow Carolinians.

ez2dom
Virgin

Unread post by ez2dom » Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:33 am

My wife has not tried to recruit, but most of her friends know. She is not shy about answering questions. She has fucked several of their husbands, but only with their wife’s knowledge.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:10 pm

While my then girlfriend never tried to recruit any of her girlfriends, most of them were aware of our arrangement and thought that it was so cool that she could go out and play with my support and encouragement. Many rested the waters to see how true it was and often times my gf would go out with the girls looking for men.

We did have mutual girlfriends who we also told about our lifestyle and one of them came clean into having a big desire to have the freedom my gf had, she even told her boyfriend and he was on board. Only one rule though. They wanted me to be the one to turn her into a hot girlfriend and he wanted to sleep with my gf. Everyone was on board except my gf. It’s a shame because they both could’ve been hot girlfriends together.

On some occasions one of her girlfriends who was extremely promiscuous (by 18 she had already slept with 50+ men) would set up double dates for her and my gf. It was so hot hearing them talk about their date with other men in from of me.

iwish
Trainable

Unread post by iwish » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:47 am

I wish my wife had a hotwife girlfriend that was open with her adventures and experiences. If nothing else, it might raise her interest level a bit.

MsPlease
Trainable

Unread post by MsPlease » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:33 pm

My Hotwife has a friends who know of her lifestyle.
I actually have been at the table when she would tell them about her 'dates'.
I don't think she is actually doing it to humilate me but more to show I'm OK with it.
I do know she has met a girl friend to go out to look for sex, but she didn't tell me if her friend hooked up with anyone.

MisterStag
Virgin

Unread post by MisterStag » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:56 am

Not as a hotwife, but after her friend's divorce, the friend went on a spree and ended up fishing about a threesome. She doesn't know about our hobby generally but have gotten together several times since, and also sent the wife over to help her friend with one of her regular casual partners.

Rob+8
Virgin

Unread post by Rob+8 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:31 pm

As we’ve become a little more open about certain parts of our lifestyle with some of our local friends, I know some of the ladies have asked my wife some more pointed questions about how we make it work. Enough that we suspect that their curiosity is a little more than just casual. Interestingly, the husbands of those particular ladies haven’t really said more than the “damn, you’re lucky. My wife would never agree to that” type of thing. I don’t feel it’s my place to say anything about what I know their wives have been talking about to mine. And if they want to dabble, we don’t think we would be involved until they have made a start on their own and gone through some growing pains. We don’t want to ruin good friendships.

That said, one couple we have know for a very long time and are extremely close to dabbled in a bit of swinging before asking if we would help them explore a bit of the cuckolding side of things. It worked out rather well. Mainly because of our depth of friendship and trust I think. They are “off and running” on their own now.

dp3
Virgin

Unread post by dp3 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:46 am

We don’t talk to any of our friends or any one locally about our kink, people love to talk. Those who are our friends today may not be in the future. Sometimes Your friends get jealous and may want to cause problems. Ms Dp has a high profile job and It would not be good if word of our personnel desires got out. She has enough years in she can retire early here in a couple years so that will eliminate the job issues however we still won’t do anything or talk about it locally.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:08 pm

dp3 wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:46 am
We don’t talk to any of our friends or any one locally about our kink, people love to talk. Those who are our friends today may not be in the future. Sometimes Your friends get jealous and may want to cause problems. Ms Dp has a high profile job and It would not be good if word of our personnel desires got out. She has enough years in she can retire early here in a couple years so that will eliminate the job issues however we still won’t do anything or talk about it locally.

Not a reflection on you, but I'm glad we don't live in a part of the world where we have to worry about what others might say.

Foxglove
Experienced

Unread post by Foxglove » Mon May 03, 2021 3:18 pm

Dee+Bee99 wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:45 pm
A question for the Stags, or any HotWife that would care to chime in...

Has your HotWife ever recruited any of her female friends into HotWifing? By recruiting I mean - had conversations with a friend(vanilla) and shared details or stories to the degree that it inspired the friend to discuss it with their husband and give it a try.

In the span of 21 years, my wife has recruited two close friends and a co-worker, who went on to enjoy HotWifing. A few other close friends were intrigued and enjoyed hearing some stories, but weren't comfortable taking the leap themselves.
My ex used to travel with friends so she would have to explain our sex life to let them know I liked it when she got fucked. They were fascinated and a few were lucky enough to hear her bed hitting the wall and masturbated to it! It opened their minds and aroused them at least.

Dee+Bee99
Virgin

Unread post by Dee+Bee99 » Wed May 05, 2021 2:58 pm

Foxglove wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 3:18 pm
Dee+Bee99 wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:45 pm
A question for the Stags, or any HotWife that would care to chime in...

Has your HotWife ever recruited any of her female friends into HotWifing? By recruiting I mean - had conversations with a friend(vanilla) and shared details or stories to the degree that it inspired the friend to discuss it with their husband and give it a try.

In the span of 21 years, my wife has recruited two close friends and a co-worker, who went on to enjoy HotWifing. A few other close friends were intrigued and enjoyed hearing some stories, but weren't comfortable taking the leap themselves.
My ex used to travel with friends so she would have to explain our sex life to let them know I liked it when she got fucked. They were fascinated and a few were lucky enough to hear her bed hitting the wall and masturbated to it! It opened their minds and aroused them at least.
Outstanding! Love it

wny3somecple
Experienced

Unread post by wny3somecple » Mon May 10, 2021 2:56 am

Never recruited but has helped a couple of friends get into being into fucking others. One found out we played by accident but it was something her and husband were interested in but had no idea where to start.

Other is a friend who lost her partner a few years before and Mary helped her get back into having fun. Mary was only friend who understood she was not looking to get into a relationship just into getting fucked

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri May 21, 2021 8:14 am

After my wife decided she wanted to date other men, she told her best friend even before anything happened. Interestingly, her best friend came on to me, but I felt it wasn't a good idea to fuck her best friend. Besides, I was completely absorbed by the idea that my wife was going to have sex with other men. At this time both women were young mothers --my wife with one preteen daughter, and her best friend with a preteen daughter and two younger daughters. Also, the two women worked together at the same agency.

As it turned out my wife picked a co-worker to bust her hotwife cherry. She picked him because he had a reputation as a Player, so she felt he would show her a good time. However, after he fucked my wife three times, he did something to piss her off, and she dropped him. After that he kept trying to get back into her good graces, but she would not forgive him for whatever he had done. Her best friend, who knew the Player also kept trying to get my wife to forgive the Player.

Later I discovered that my wife's best friend was hooking up with the Player. She was coming over to our house, and calling her husband to say she was going to spend time with us. Then the Player would call her on her cell phone, and she would leave to meet him. I found this out when her cell phone rang one time when she was in the bathroom, and I saw it was the Player on the caller ID. She quickly came out of the bathroom and answered the call. She told him she would see him in a few minutes and then told me she had to leave.

Although her best friend knew the Player was fucking my wife, to this day I don't know if my wife knew her best friend was also getting screwed by the Player. I'm pretty sure the Player was the one who made both women hot wives.

Yourfirstbull
Experienced

Unread post by Yourfirstbull » Sat May 29, 2021 8:24 pm

One of my favorite wives from a few years ago, her hubby had been wanting her to play for a few years, but it wasn’t until a friend/co-worker of her started telling her stories that she really felt comfortable.
6'1", early 30s, fit. Blue eyes, brown hair. PNW. More details in profile.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:34 pm

My wife has told friends, she has even talked about hotwfing with them in front of me so I can give my perspective on it. A few of them did discuss it with their husbands and they have had them talk with me about it. I know that 3 of them are into the Hotwife scene now.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.