Am I the only stag who hates the term, bull.

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Intosex
Virgin

Re: Am I the only stag who hates the term, bull.

Unread post by Intosex » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:21 pm

I am a stag. I am not a cuck. Men must be respectful. I very much dislike the term bull because that implies that he will not be respectful since a real bull doesn’t respect anything. If a bull tries to seem otherwise and turn into a bull then I will be a matador. This is not to be disrespectful of those that enjoy a bull, but we are the ones in control.

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:15 pm

Well stated.

Wife4Guys

Unread post by Wife4Guys » Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:51 am

We never used that or any other (fantasy?) testosterone overload related term, there were guests that passed through our time and space. In hindsight, as there are certain protocols and restraints on the behavior of guests, perhaps that may have been an unconscious motivator for guest becoming our term in referring to the gentlemen callers we have entertained.

rocknjoe
Prepubescent

Unread post by rocknjoe » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:03 am

Nope. We hate the term as well and we never use it. We refer to them as her black boyfriends.

Adabel
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Adabel » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:09 am

We dislike this term as well. If someone refers to themselves as a bull we move to someone else. Makes me believe they're not respectful or courteous and only after their own pleasures.
Married to Mrwigglebottoms
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=64500 our journey

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64795&p=1254007#p1254007 my pictures

funforbothnsa
Prepubescent

Unread post by funforbothnsa » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:10 pm

We say thanks but no thanks when someone refers to themselves as a bull. Not what we are looking for.

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:18 pm

It's been discussed a few times.

I find it odd that the OP uses one animal term while rejecting the use of another.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:51 pm

I don't like the term Bull either.

I prefer to use the terms Lover or Playmate.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:47 pm

I agree this is not a good word, but a word worse is the “c” word guys use numerous occasions. To me that is the ultimate nasty word.

Pauline

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:38 pm

The OP didn't name the category.

WPBCouplex
Trainable

Unread post by WPBCouplex » Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:25 am

I think it’s all relative. There’s a guy, our wives, he’s going to have sex with her and that’s that. However, I can understand how “bull “ sounds like a not great term for some people . It’s not that they’re being bullies. Male bulls fuck a bunch Of cows with no fucks given (no pun intended) We just call them play dates and don’t get too caught up in the minutia.
West Palm Beach Couple

blondemilf
Experienced

Unread post by blondemilf » Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:09 pm

Outlaw wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:29 pm
In a cuck way, I guess it may fit. I openly share my wife but bull implies we're not man enough to get it up.
I not only hate the term bull, but I think it's stupid.

Most "bulls" are:
(1) pretending to be a player or alpha, but just normal guys
(2) cheating on their gf or wife
(3) not better in sex, not pleasing more the women, not having a huge cock
(4) guys that can get a girl way out of their league because of you who share yours with them

:lol:

When they're nice interesting guys they don't call themselves Bulls and that's the type of guys we like to meet.

Rooter48
Virgin

Unread post by Rooter48 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:56 am

I a male guest star and hate the term

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:48 pm

Well put blondemilf. We've been married almost 50 years. If my wife called them a bull, I'd rethink this open marriage.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:27 am

My wife once said "My lovers are not bulls and I am not a cow.

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:54 pm

I didn't name the board or the header. I never use stag except in this forum. Lovers or friend usually covers us. However, to each....
Last edited by Outlaw on Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

hendonKiya
Prepubescent

Unread post by hendonKiya » Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:11 am

i dont think there are many words for the choice of guy one picks, bull as mentioned implies alpha,
cant stand the thought of a guy trying to think were into cuckolding and playing that role, so always clear before we meet

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:52 am

Exactly what bull implies. That would be a huge mistake in our case. Looking back, we just call it a date..

Lugnut
Trainable

Unread post by Lugnut » Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:42 am

Neither my wife nor I like the term "bull." We prefer our third to be an equal partner and enjoy the fun and friendship as much as we do. Wife prefers "boyfriend."

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:46 am

I think bull works on a cuck thread. I won't even read anything that has bull in it.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:06 pm

Another opinion: the terms/labels/categories used in for aspects of this lifestyle are for the most part stupid, idiotic and offensive. Most often, they are racially over-toned, an in origin. Others are attempts by the homophobic, or ego-driven to avoid feelings of inadequacy, or dance away from homophobia (stag).

Participants in this lifestyle are not livestock (bulls or cows), nor are they livestock (stags and vixens) - they are men and women. Technically, definitionally and semantically, any man who's wife has sex with another man is a cuckold. It really is that simple.

A vixen is a female fox. A stag is a male deer. A bull is the male counterpart to a female cow, usually bovine. My wife is not a cow, or a fox, her encounter partners are not livestock or wildlife. The labels and artificial terminology is just ridiculous.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:40 am

jw_kk wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:06 pm
Another opinion: the terms/labels/categories used in for aspects of this lifestyle are for the most part stupid, idiotic and offensive. Most often, they are racially over-toned, an in origin. Others are attempts by the homophobic, or ego-driven to avoid feelings of inadequacy, or dance away from homophobia (stag).

Participants in this lifestyle are not livestock (bulls or cows), nor are they livestock (stags and vixens) - they are men and women. Technically, definitionally and semantically, any man who's wife has sex with another man is a cuckold. It really is that simple.

A vixen is a female fox. A stag is a male deer. A bull is the male counterpart to a female cow, usually bovine. My wife is not a cow, or a fox, her encounter partners are not livestock or wildlife. The labels and artificial terminology is just ridiculous.
VERY well-stated, and I have to agree. Since joining this board, I have come to dislike the term. I think it's a very human and habitual thing to want to put labels on things (and people). It helps us better identify them...but it' still can be offensive, depending upon the context.

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:27 pm

jw_kk wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:06 pm

Couldn't agree more. In our circle of special friends, we run the gamut of those who just like to watch (guys and gals), want to become VERY immersed in participation, are bi, and those who dig humiliation to various degrees. These friends are not stags, cucks, vixens, or wimps. They are Tim, John, Sally, etc. etc. While name calling has its time and place (for example, to enhance someone's sense of arousal or humiliation because you know they like it), we otherwise avoid any of those silly labels.

Let's face it, most of us here feel a bit on the fringe of mainstream society anyway. We don't need to fit inside categories created by people who don't and never will understand us.
Our continuing story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=61827

Wisher
$2 Ho

Unread post by Wisher » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:05 pm

Perhaps a first step would be to petition Admin to change the name of this and a couple of other forum sections.
>>>> Obligatory Dick Pic >>>>> (And the only one I haven't blocked) >>>>

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:06 am

Neither Mrs or I are big on labels of any kind. Find amusement and bewilderment with the current "need" to have every tiny segment of sexuality categorized and labeled. We both identify as bi, meaning to us, we enjoy sexual play with either sex. Don't care what % someone thinks they are etc. IF they've got a body part we want to get our mouths on we're on. That said, we understand that roleplay etc can be a key part of the way some play, not something that makes sense for us. To each his one, we're not going to yuck anyone's yum as they say. We just want to play with as many new sexual organs as we can, regardless of their label. :)