Your Hot Wife & Vanilla Guy

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
hopefullguy
Virgin

Re: Your Hot Wife & Vanilla Guy

Unread post by hopefullguy » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:59 pm

Years ago we played with one of my best mates.

He had stayed the night after having a few drink rhe night before, in the morning my wife and I we're laying in bed playing aroumd a bit and i suggested she go invite him to join us. When he came into the room he was shocked that I was there, we had a awkward threesome which we repeated a few times over the next year including a few solo meets.

Looking back something stands out.
He thought my wife was cheating the first time and didn't hesitate to join her.
He ended up being a bit weird around her so we stopped playing with him.

HappilyShared
Experienced

Unread post by HappilyShared » Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:05 am

I have known my slutty wife since first grade. For years I never cared for her as she was Very forward and force kissed both boys and girls from first grade up until she was old enough to go further. She had Quite the Reputation in our junior and senior high school years and although I was friendly with her and Loved her witty sense of humor, and was Present on more than almost two dozen occasions where she was the main attraction at parties, fucking every one and everyone as they lined up, I never partook of her slut holes. I lost track of her during my college years, but several years ago I attended a housewarming party for my friend and his new wife and lo and behold there was my now loving wife 'socializing' amongst the guests and then disappearing with one for a time before returning and soonly disappearing with another. I realized that her behavior that I had previously deemed inappropriate, I now found to be a "Turn-On" ... I watched in Awe as she seduced both guys and girls into the upstairs bedrooms and bathrooms time and time again. My Curiosity got he best of me and I ventured upstairs behind her and her Seducee several times finding that she used the bedrooms to fuck and the bathroom for blowjobs ... By Midnight Everyone was Trashed on Weed and Booze and she could hardly stand when a newcomer tried to force her to fuck, she repeatedly pushed him away slurring that her fuck holes were battered and her stomach was full of cum ... when he persisted, I confronted him and he backed off. A Very drunk her went home with me and we have been together and Married since three weeks later. My Wife has in the past, does every day and I suspect always will need a variety of cock. She prefers married cock or pussy and loves fucking a person wearing a wedding ring.
My previous disgust of her 'forwardness' has blossomed into a Love of, a Need of, a Proudness of watching her with others. My first experience of watching her with someone I provided was on the third day after I took her home when she fucked my best friend one of my co-workers and the neighbor kid who innocently knocked on our door inquiring about mowing my grass. During the three weeks before our wedding she fucked 17 guys I provided and at least that many she seduced on her own, she fucked my wedding party continuously all night long in our bridal suite and added countless cocks of Jamaican Nationals during our ten day honeymoon, We have never looked back. For the past three years she has been fucking the black guy with the white wife who moved in three houses down 'without my knowledge'. My Wife is on the petite side of normal sized but his wife is 'tiny", like a skinny sixth grader with size 34d always braless tits. My wife is awestruck as to how his wife can take his immenseness. Of course My wife tells me every detail of her time with him and I know she swallows his cock balls deep and takes both of his lemon bloated balls and low hanging ball sack completely into her mouth. Of course by now her pussy and asshole are more than capable of taking even more than he has to offer... I take perverse delight in making him squirm whenever possible by making innuendo's about my tight wife struggling with my five incher and making comments about her inability to take anything bigger than a popsicle in her tiny mouth. My favorite is to watch him squirm when I mention how I took her virginity and she has been true to me since.

Frogprince
Virgin

Unread post by Frogprince » Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:08 pm

Oh yeah, for sure, she met a guy at a bar and was staying at his place four nights at a time, but did tell him eventually that she was married and looking for adventure. He preferred to keep it quiet and not know me. The element of her being away and coming back with stories was also really really hot. My wife is black and this white dude had a huge dick. Whenever I can find a white guy with a big dick it makes me doubly horny, and her too. She has a thing for big white uncut cocks and will do whatever they want - deep throat, rimjobs, etc.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:34 pm

MarknSusan wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:29 am
Kevin8 we had a very vanilla neighbor that was married and Susan had an old boyfriend that was very vanilla.

The neighbor was after my wife for a couple years and one night they hooked up, which resulted in Susan having a lunch meeting with him a few days later to discuss what happened. Susan told him she would like to continue with him as a friend with benefits but he couldn’t really understand that type of relationship. Over several years they did hook up from time to time but it wasn’t a regular thing which is what Susan really wanted.

Susan”s old boyfriend was a really good friend of mine also and Susan had hooked up with him off and on for more than thirty years, but could never participate in an MFM with us. And he knew we were both straight so he wasn’t concerned about that aspect. When they had sex together it was always a one on one experience.

So at least in our experience the vanilla guys really never could really wrap their heads around our non monogamous relationship. The good news is it didn’t have any adverse effect on our relationship with them, and we still remain friends with them. But the hook ups were random, whereas Susan wanted them to happen with a more regular frequency.

The other non vanilla guys Susan was with resulted in somewhat longer term FWB relationships. They were all good friends of our also. They blended in well with us and understood our relationship was open.

So at least for us, the vanilla guys are wired in a way that they don’t understand hotwife type relationships, even though we have explained our open relationship life with them. So converting a vanilla person isn’t something we have been successful at.
Update: My last paragraph, particularly the last sentence needs to be updated. About two weeks ago Susan successfully converted a very vanilla old boyfriend. It took about two years, but they finally got together for an overnight and both had a great time.

Frankly neither one of us ever thought it would happen, but after a lot of thought, he changed his mind and contacted Susan to make the arrangements.

Frogprince
Virgin

Unread post by Frogprince » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:00 pm

My ebony wife actually loves big white cock. It’s her absolute favorite

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:29 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 5:54 pm
Kevin8 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 3:36 pm

I have discussed with my hotwife how hot it would be to meet someone at the local grocery store, a mutual friend of ours, a neighbor, etc. and flirt with him (or respond to his flirts) that leads to ultimately fucking the guy.

This is how I meet my guys.

In my early years, I let them think I was a cheating wife, but have long since believed in explaining to them that I'm a Hotwife. Being a "cheating" wife just doesn't carry very much excitement for me, it would mean I am content with sneaking around pretending to be something that I am not.
I am a Hotwife and the excitement comes from being able to be myself :D.

Well said farmgirl.
Cheating wife lost its appeal with my current bf.
I want to be myself, knowing I choose him to be a part of my life. I think when the fling becomes more emotional, the cheating factor is not appealing at all.

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:30 pm

At the beginning of our relationship we were on vacation in Florida. Tammy likes to get up early and get a good spot near the pool each day. We noticed there was a young twenty something guy who would be washing down the pool deck and vacuuming the pool at the hotel every day.
Tammy commented a couple times how great of a body he had so I started to encourage her to flirt with him. The next day I just let her go to the pool in the morning alone. She asked him to put lotion on her back. He reluctantly did knowing she was married. I was watching him from inside our 4th floor room window. I could see him keep looking around for me to come down. Tammy laid on her stomach and untied her bikini top so he could get lotion all over unobstructed. I could see them talking but couldn’t tell what it was about. I then saw Tammy kind of roll to her side a bit which exposed mostly one of her breasts. He immediately stood up and she grabbed his hand and had him sit back down on the side of the lounge chair. As Tammy went back to laying on her stomach he sat and they continued to chat. After about 15 minutes he got up and walked away.
I quickly text Tammy and asked what all they were talking about. She said she told him we were in what we called an open relationship and if he was interested she could meet him for some fun. She said he was very reluctant and didn’t know how to respond but at the same time he didn’t leave. She told him it was just sex and she wasn’t looking for anything more. So after them talking he agreed to meet her.
She told him I’d be away golfing at 10am and to come to our room about 10:15am. So I did my thing and took off to go hit a bucket of balls and he did show up right on time she said.
She said he was very nervous but had a hard on as soon as he came in. She asked if she could take care of that for him and she dropped to her knees and sucked his cock. She said he was very sensitive and could tell he was on the verge of cumming very quickly. So she told him to go ahead and cum in her mouth and that she would suck him hard again. So apparently he blew his load very quickly and filled her mouth. She said he never even got soft and was ready to go again. They fucked for about an hour and a half before she text and said they were finished. I got back and got all the details.
For the next four days he fucked her every day. He confessed he had never fucked a married hot wife before. He got an education from Tammy the time we were there for sure!!