Clit piercing advice

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Bboy
Trainable

Re: Clit piercing advice

Unread post by Bboy » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:13 am

Axg, thanks for your response

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:15 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:39 pm
Breakerhymen wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:48 am
Like anything its personal preference….chocolate or vanilla BUT I agree with SS. Distracting and id be worried about pulling or tugging…..a woman’s genitals are beautiful in all their myriad forms….i think its over the top to add jewelry.
Hi Breakerhymen,

You are so right. A woman's naked body is the most beautiful sight on earth. Ask my wife. She knows that men love to check out naked women. It's an innate human reaction to beauty before our eyes.
Tank, Im always amazed by women who to try to improve on what to me is perfection. Small tits, big tits small shapely ass, big ass, thunder thighs or nice gap…..i love it all….. tats and peircings in my mind detract……..

Iahotwifeshusband
Experienced

Unread post by Iahotwifeshusband » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:52 am

My wife ended up getting the VCH. Everything has gone as smooth as could be expected. The toughest part was not getting to fuck her bare. This included both her fwb and me. The piercing guy told her to play safe for several months. I knew that was never going to happen. My wife did manage to avoid sex for a couple of weeks. Then started having sex with condoms and being very careful. She was exceptionally horny and not being able to fuck hard was driving her crazy. After a couple of weeks of safe play, she went to visit her fwb and she let him fuck her bare and came home to me dripping wet and his cum oozing down her thigh. I was a little jealous he got to pump his seed into her first, but I also love silky seconds and couldn’t pass up that sweet pussy after a month of safe sex. I did not last long before adding my seed to her hungry pussy.

It has now been several months and other than having to be gently with my tongue when licking her clit, everything else is back to normal. We wife loves the extra sensation and has had zero issues.

dr_zeus
Virgin

Unread post by dr_zeus » Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:12 pm

Iahotwifeshusband wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:52 am
My wife ended up getting the VCH. Everything has gone as smooth as could be expected. The toughest part was not getting to fuck her bare. This included both her fwb and me. The piercing guy told her to play safe for several months. I knew that was never going to happen. My wife did manage to avoid sex for a couple of weeks. Then started having sex with condoms and being very careful. She was exceptionally horny and not being able to fuck hard was driving her crazy. After a couple of weeks of safe play, she went to visit her fwb and she let him fuck her bare and came home to me dripping wet and his cum oozing down her thigh. I was a little jealous he got to pump his seed into her first, but I also love silky seconds and couldn’t pass up that sweet pussy after a month of safe sex. I did not last long before adding my seed to her hungry pussy.

It has now been several months and other than having to be gently with my tongue when licking her clit, everything else is back to normal. We wife loves the extra sensation and has had zero issues.
Glad to hear about the experience and enjoyment of the VCH. My wife has had hers done for years and has always loved the look along with the feeling of the piercing.

atlcuckcpl
Virgin

Unread post by atlcuckcpl » Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:39 am

Just a quick note, the VHC usually has a curved stud for the jewelry, with a screw in ball on either end. My wife had the damn ball unscrew without realizing it and the bar fell out and was lost. Initially she had the piercing with a captive bead ring which worked great with no issues.

Iahotwifeshusband
Experienced

Unread post by Iahotwifeshusband » Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:59 am

Once my wife has had here in for 6 months or so, she is going to put in different jewelry. II notice the metal on my tongue more than I expected.