Keeping Count

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Cub14

Re: Keeping Count

Unread post by Cub14 » Tue May 24, 2022 8:46 pm

I approached a fetish jewelry maker on Etsy and she made me an anklet for my HW. In the middle is one large bead that represents me. Then on one side are smaller beads for each guy before me and on the other are beads for each guy after me. The Etsy shop provided lots of extra beads so we can keep adding them. It’s fun to take it out and add new beads each time!

Very Hot Wife
Experienced

Unread post by Very Hot Wife » Tue May 24, 2022 10:11 pm

We start each year with the best of intentions, keeping a book with the brief details of every guy she fucks.

But it never lasts and we forget to keep it up the date...!

We know that she has fucked several hundred guys since we met over 20 years ago and a similar number when she was single.

If we had to put a figure, it be around 600-700.

To be honest, the exact number isn't too important. It's the knowledge that she complete freedom to fuck as many and as often as she wants...

Kevin8
Virgin

Unread post by Kevin8 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:50 pm

Update: 73 and 65. Hope to add some tonight. It doesn't count when she fucks someone that she has already had. Hope she meets some new guys tonight!

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:59 pm

We think do overs count. So, we keep a separate count on those. Sometimes the best have been do overs.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

aandmp
Trainable

Unread post by aandmp » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:41 am

We started this lifestyle in '14. So far, the count is 9, and with repeats comes to 19 times. 1 more, but couldn't get very hard, so... And a couple time of hand job or oral. We're slowly working on it...

TandK
Prepubescent

Unread post by TandK » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:26 am

We are not there yet, but soon. I will definitely keep track because I think that it is hot.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:18 pm

Welcome to the forum TandK.

Rita s slave
Player

Unread post by Rita s slave » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:40 am

Rita has started to have sex sice she was barely 14, her mother put her immediately on the pill, so for her has been always sex without condom, and internal seeding.
Together with her, I made a gross calculation of how much sperm has been ejaculated inside my wife body, we arrived to following numbers.
In her throat, barely 3 gallons.
In pussy more or less 4 gallons
In her butthole no less than 1 gallon.
Impressive, is'nt it?

I grant her freedom

Unread post by I grant her freedom » Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:31 am

Tomlee76 wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:26 pm
I would love to keep a scorecard of how many guys my HW fucks - kinda like how many planes a fighter ace has shot down. I'm thinking a necklace, keychain trinket, bracelet, etc. that has a way to keep count.

I'd love it if there was a way to not only keep count of each new guy but also keep count of total dates with each guy.

Has anyone on here done that or have suggestions?
Just returned to the forum after a break from loosing Dawn Deer, My Vixen. In the 4 years we participated in this style I would by her a bead for her Pandora bracelet. She filled 1 and the 2nd was filling up nicely. Some of her men would go to the store and pick one out.

curiousccouple
Virgin

Unread post by curiousccouple » Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:37 pm

A paper and pencil comes to mind.

dcwashington999
Prepubescent

Unread post by dcwashington999 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:54 pm

I do keep a list. I've kept a list since the first moment in the LS. I know everything she has done. The categories I track are:
- # of guys she has fucked
- # of guys she has fooled around with but not fucked
- # of girls she has allowed to go down on her (she is a pillow princess)
- # of blowjobs she's given
- # of guys to go down on her
- # of cocks she has stroked.
- # of times she has been fingered
- # of times her tits were played with
- # of times someone has licked her ass (only once so far, other than me)
- # of times she's had sex with someone else (and what position)
- # of times she's been spit roasted.

AmyRich
Virgin

Unread post by AmyRich » Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:29 am

Last year I made a set of toddlers numbered blocks on my 3D printer. So each side of the block was about 1.5 inches and had a single number on it. I sat two of these block prominently displayed on our TV stand in the family room. Each time my wife was fucked by someone other than me, we changed the blocks to display her "count" for the year.
We loved that is was on display in front of friends, family and neighbors. None of them knew what it meant, but we did. If anyone asked we would just say it was to show what I could do with my printer. But it was fun watching my wife blush as she gave our canned explanation.
My wife really got into it and always made a big deal of it as she increased the number on the blocks.

dcwashington999
Prepubescent

Unread post by dcwashington999 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:54 am

AmyRich wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:29 am
Last year I made a set of toddlers numbered blocks on my 3D printer. So each side of the block was about 1.5 inches and had a single number on it. I sat two of these block prominently displayed on our TV stand in the family room. Each time my wife was fucked by someone other than me, we changed the blocks to display her "count" for the year.
We loved that is was on display in front of friends, family and neighbors. None of them knew what it meant, but we did. If anyone asked we would just say it was to show what I could do with my printer. But it was fun watching my wife blush as she gave our canned explanation.
My wife really got into it and always made a big deal of it as she increased the number on the blocks.
Love this. I'd love to do something like this. That would be really fun.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:24 pm

Count me in the spreadsheet keeper I love numbers.

I keep track of guys name where they cam how many times year met how met year last seen relationship status. Gender Race and a few other things

I have a few graphs made from that data like each year how many different men and how many new men and things like that.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:31 pm

Wifesharing wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:24 pm

I keep track of guys name where they cam how many times year met how met year last seen relationship status. Gender Race and a few other things

I have a few graphs made from that data like each year how many different men and how many new men and things like that.
WS - So at some point you have yearly performance review and set new productivity goals? :shock: :lol: :roll:

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:18 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:31 pm
Wifesharing wrote:

WS - So at some point you have yearly performance review and set new productivity goals? :shock: :lol: :roll:
That is a good one I have always been a stats guy but alas I am pretty sure if I tried a performance review I would be dead. She want he even look at the spreadsheet thinks it is silly.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:48 am

Wifesharing wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:18 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wifesharing wrote:

That is a good one I have always been a stats guy but alas I am pretty sure if I tried a performance review I would be dead. She want he even look at the spreadsheet thinks it is silly.
WS - I'm always trying to find a bit humour in these things, cause it's always better have a laugh than to get upset.
As you say you like stats and if part of how you 'get off' or process your version of the LS is through keeping track on a spreadsheet, then more power to you.
I do follow along and appreciate the effort to post events of you and your wife's journey. :cool:

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:50 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:48 am
Wifesharing wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:18 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wifesharing wrote:

WS - I'm always trying to find a bit humour in these things, cause it's always better have a laugh than to get upset.
As you say you like stats and if part of how you 'get off' or process your version of the LS is through keeping track on a spreadsheet, then more power to you.
I do follow along and appreciate the effort to post events of you and your wife's journey. :cool:
I can see your humor and I found it funny. I have to say though that I don't get off on keeping track through a spreadsheet The spreadsheet is more a data compulsion I have, I keep spreadsheets for just about everything in my life, Numbers and statistics really stimulate my mind it is not sexual at all, which is why my wife does not care about going over the spreadsheet with me she might ask me how many does that make sometimes, She teases my about this plenty and all the other number crunching I do. I would find a charm like others are talking about to be more sexual and thrilling.

diver_guy
Virgin

Unread post by diver_guy » Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:32 pm

Spreadsheet guy here as well, a year into it decided to start one to keep track. I tracked days/dates which was easier except for the days where there were more one guy! I estimate 2 rounds of sex per day, some 3 or 4, some 1. 21 guys, about half black (not that it matters), about half bareback! One guy about a third of the days, the next a couple dozen, about half just one time. Overall about 165 days, 330 rounds of sex in 6.5 years! 20 or so days a year over the last few, 25 this year!

Wow... almost a month of dates.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:22 am

I decided to make a list on a small piece of paper, starting with her very first.

Wasn’t sure where to save it so folded it and I put it in my drawer under my underwear. Susan found it and didn’t know at first what it was. After she finally realized it, she said she had to laugh!

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:15 pm

I lost count about 20 years ago.

Vixenhotwifelou
Trainable

Unread post by Vixenhotwifelou » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:33 am

Spreadsheet girl here :D
It's got a record of how many prior to my husband and I track how many since. Details such as blowjob or if they've fucked me, did we do anal etc.
I work in sales.....very used to working to targets etc..... My husband sets me some very special targets related to the LS and spreadsheet....and I'm only too happy to oblige! :twisted:
Our story: viewtopic.php?t=66891

Our pics to illustrate the story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66954

1980HW+
Trainable

Unread post by 1980HW+ » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:53 am

Wolf wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:26 pm
I keep a list of the names of guys she has slept with in the notes app on my phone. I do not have the number of times each.
Same here.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:48 pm

Vixenhotwifelou wrote:
Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:33 am
Spreadsheet girl here :D
It's got a record of how many prior to my husband and I track how many since. Details such as blowjob or if they've fucked me, did we do anal etc.
I work in sales.....very used to working to targets etc..... My husband sets me some very special targets related to the LS and spreadsheet....and I'm only too happy to oblige! :twisted:
Love this and yeah I keep track of all those different things for my wife. Such fun when you are such a team

JustAnotherName
Virgin

Unread post by JustAnotherName » Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:55 pm

I remember keeping track of my first 30 or so, then a few gangbangs happened and i never was able to keep up since lol