What’s some of your most memorable...besides the first time

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Re: What’s some of your most memorable...besides the first time

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:06 am

kellycuckoldsmark wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 am

The second is more recent. Quick backstory as I have shared previously that early on we were too indiscrete with photos on AFF and we ended up being met by the parents of Kelly's best friend. So yes, they 30 years older than Kelly who had known them almost her entire life. We ended up swapping with them which first time we thought would be really awkward but turns out her friends dad has a huge cock and knew how to use it! She played with her friends mom a little but it was more swapping. Her wanting her best friends dad who was friends with her parents and who we saw at socal events was awesome and there were a few little kisses and touches between the four of us during those gatherings. We saw them less frequently for about 7-8 years.

Then because of an direct message on here we actually reached out to them again. They are now in their 70's. Kelly talked to the wife and reconnected and laughed about the old days. THe wife admitted that they still swap occasionaly but Kelly is her husbands all time favorite and Kelly suggested we rekindle those times for one last fling. They live away from us so we flew down to them for a long weekend. The wife is still really attractive and very fit and also was going to be the first woman Kelly's has allowed me to sleep with in over a decade. But it was seeing Kelly with the dad. It was just like old times. They were openly together in the house all weekend with little touches and she wore his favorite lingerie and role play outfits in front of us too. They fucked a lot more than the wife and I, and he made full use of his blue pill. Kelly said she rode him a lot more than in the past but that he still enjoyed her doggy style pulling her hair and telling her she is his slut. I don't see/hear Kelly have sex much these days (solo play) so to hear this while sitting with the wife was a fantastic experience.
This is INCREDIBLY hot! Thank you for sharing.
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:25 am

This was a long time ago, but still ONE of the most memorable. During a summer break while we were in grad school in Michigan, Sarah and I borrowed a friend's tent and went camping in northern Michigan. We found a secluded spot on a lake and the weather was wonderful. Later, while we were buying some supplies at the camp store, we met a couple about our age. They ended up pitching their tent a short distance from ours. Later that afternoon when Sarah and I were skinny-dipping, they showed up, stripped naked and joined us. Nothing sexual happened then, but there was plenty of sexual energy going on between us. We ended up spending most of the day together, with drinks and flirting around the campfire that evening.

Sarah and this other guy started kissing and I was kissing his wife. I ended up going back to their tent with the wife and left Sarah with this guy to play at our campsite. When we got to their tent and started to undress, the wife changed her mind, apologized and asked me to tell her husband to come back. I was disappointed but figured I would go back and join Sarah.

When I got back to our campsite, I saw them in the bright moonlight. Sarah was on her back on the picnic table with her feet on his shoulders while he stood and fucked her standing up. They were going at it like rabbits. Sarah and I had had many 3-ways previously, but I had never just watched her have sex with another guy before. I remember getting an instant hard-on while I wanted them. It didn't take long and he screamed and ejaculated inside her. I continued to watch them and realized he wasn't wearing a condom. At first, I panicked about that, but then, strangely, for the first time, I think, I started to get turned on by the fact they fucked bareback. As they got dressed I walked up and told him his wife wanted him to come home. He looked a bit concerned and took off quickly. Sarah and I had sex after he left and I remember the feeling of my dick in her wet pussy and feeling the slippery feeling of his cum and loving that. When we went to find their tent the next morning, they had already left. As I look back on this, I think it was the first time I started to have cuckold desires.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:38 am

My wife and I took a long time bull out on our boat 1 day. On the ride over to our usual beach spot, which was about a 25minute ride. My wife and her bull headed down to the cabin and fucked while I was able to watch them and also drive the boat. I got to watch her legs in the air, and her toes curled hard as I watched him pump his first load inside her. When we got to the beach and anchored up. My wife stayed topless with a very skimpy wicked weasel thong on for the rest of the day. It was a weekday, so the beach wasn't crowded at all, but there were some people there, and they definitely noticed. The beers were cold...and we had a great day. It was memorable because my wife was exposed, and out there while people could see 2 men playing with her tits, taking turns kissing her. At 1 point we were spit roasting her, taking turns at each end of her. It was intense. I'm not sure how many loads we dropped inside her but I would guess about 3 each.

It was memorable because being " out there" was out of the norm for us because of our occupations. So the thrill of being exposed turned us all on
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.