What’s some of your most memorable...besides the first time

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
sexunderthebridge
Prepubescent

Re: What’s some of your most memorable...besides the first time

Unread post by sexunderthebridge » Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:39 am

I've got two moments.
First one was when we had a meeting with her lover and I had to stay a little bit longer at work so I told that she need to take care of our guest.
When I finally arrived home around hour later found them on the sofa fucking like crazy. I just stood there and watch how she ride his cock and listened her dirty talk. It was exciting few minutes till she cummed in her.
Second time we were in the club. Around midnight she was very drunk on the dance floor where a guy 50+yo started to hitting on her. I received sms where she was asking for permission. I gave her free hand. They walked to his car where the kissed and she sucked his dick. She even let him take few photos. They exchanged numbers but unfortunately we never met again. He send her those photos, the best one was her drunk face covered with his cum.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:56 am

On of my favorites was very early in our relationship. We were in college at the University of Michigan. We had only been dating about 4 months and I was still getting used to the fact that she was fucking other guys while we were dating. She met a guy in one of her classes who was on the U of M football team and he asked her out. She told him she had a boyfriend, but that she was open to just sex. That’s all he wanted anyway. These guys were big men on campus and they were used to having almost any co-ed they wanted, including those with boyfriends. This guy was huge, more than twice my size. And he was black. I wondered if his cock was proportionally as big as the rest of his body and maybe that’s what Sarah was thinking, too.

We sat in the stands and watched him play the afternoon of the day they had planned to meet. I could see the excitement on her face. A good friend of hers sat with us and I assumed she had told her friend that she was going to fuck this guy later. I remember feeling embarrassed but also turned on that this girl knew.

That night, I walked her over to the house where this guy lived. There were several other football players already partying. (U of M had won their game). I wanted to just drop her off at the door, but I knew better. A gentleman would make sure everything was OK before leaving, so I went in with her. He spotted us, came over, nodded at me, took her hand and led her away. Another strong memory was standing there, alone, watching my girlfriend leaving with another guy as several other guys watched it and knew exactly what was happening.

I went back to my room and jacked off. She crawled into bed with me about 4:00 the next morning. I touched her pussy and she said she was sore and she’d give me the details after she slept a while. It turned out that she fucked two other guys after the first guy. it was 20 years ago but I still use those memories as jack off material!

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:21 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:56 am
On of my favorites was very early in our relationship. We were in college at the University of Michigan. We had only been dating about 4 months and I was still getting used to the fact that she was fucking other guys while we were dating. She met a guy in one of her classes who was on the U of M football team and he asked her out. She told him she had a boyfriend, but that she was open to just sex. That’s all he wanted anyway. These guys were big men on campus and they were used to having almost any co-ed they wanted, including those with boyfriends. This guy was huge, more than twice my size. And he was black. I wondered if his cock was proportionally as big as the rest of his body and maybe that’s what Sarah was thinking, too.

We sat in the stands and watched him play the afternoon of the day they had planned to meet. I could see the excitement on her face. A good friend of hers sat with us and I assumed she had told her friend that she was going to fuck this guy later. I remember feeling embarrassed but also turned on that this girl knew.

That night, I walked her over to the house where this guy lived. There were several other football players already partying. (U of M had won their game). I wanted to just drop her off at the door, but I knew better. A gentleman would make sure everything was OK before leaving, so I went in with her. He spotted us, came over, nodded at me, took her hand and led her away. Another strong memory was standing there, alone, watching my girlfriend leaving with another guy as several other guys watched it and knew exactly what was happening.

I went back to my room and jacked off. She crawled into bed with me about 4:00 the next morning. I touched her pussy and she said she was sore and she’d give me the details after she slept a while. It turned out that she fucked two other guys after the first guy. it was 20 years ago but I still use those memories as jack off material!
That is a hot terrific memory. Him taking her away from you while other guys watched - nice piece of humiliation. And she returns sore and fucked by a few guys. Phew !

70sstag
Virgin

Unread post by 70sstag » Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:08 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:56 am

That story is so hot. Was his cock as big as the rest of him?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:27 am

70sstag wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:08 pm
That story is so hot. Was his cock as big as the rest of him?
Apparently it was a nice one. In those early days, I was too embarrassed to push her for dick-size details. What was I thinking? Today that's the first thing I ask!!!

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:35 am

One of the most memorable moments was the first time she let one of her BFs cum in her pussy.

A little background. She had been fucking other guys for a couple of years. Always with protection. One night she had come home from a date with a random guy. She seemed extra wet. When I went down on her, it tasted different. I could taste the laytex I normally did so I know the guy had a condom on. She reached down and confirmed that he had cum in her. We're not sure if the condom broke and he didn't say anything or, he took it off at some point. Either way, she went nuts LOL. She was grabbing my head as I was eating her. She came soooo hard.

At the time, she was seeing about 3 guys fairly regularly. We decided that the next time she had a date with one of them, they could go bare.

It was a LONG couple of weeks until she was going out. We didn't tell him in advance. I was hard all day. It was an odd excitement. Almost like it was the first time. She was already wet as she walked out the door.

When she came home, I was right at the door as I usually am. I kissed her deeply and asked "Did he cum in you?". She lifted up her skirt, took my hand and guided it into her panties. I almost came on the spot feeling that sticky mess. Up to that point, I had been the only one to ever cum in her pussy. Well, except for that random guy.

Of course we went right to the bedroom. I couldn't wait to dive into her pussy. so dirty. So naughty. She came twice while I was eating her. I ended up cumming from rubbing on the bed while doing it. LOL

shadowtantra
Virgin

Unread post by shadowtantra » Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:06 pm

Shadnaster wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:35 am
One of the most memorable moments was the first time she let one of her BFs cum in her pussy.

Of course we went right to the bedroom. I couldn't wait to dive into her pussy. so dirty. So naughty. She came twice while I was eating her. I ended up cumming from rubbing on the bed while doing it. LOL
Thanks for sharing Shadmaster - the image of you cumming while eating your wife's cream pie and dry humping the bed is priceless!

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:04 pm

One of the hottest was her sending a picture of her sitting and facing her long term BF with her dress pulled up over her ass and being fucked while deep kissing. The caption was “why I can never quit being a hot wife…”

NWCouple1963
Virgin

Unread post by NWCouple1963 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:30 am

My most memorable one is with my current Thai wife. I was working away and she was in the bar we owned back in Thailand. One night I rang her multiple times and could not get hold of her so I assumed she was drunk asleep at her friends like she sometimes did.
The next morning I get a video call off her and she tells me she just got home and was sorry - I asked what happened and she told me she had left our bar with two girl friends and a Canadian guy and gone to a club. The Canadian guy was only interested in her and she ended up back at his place where she fucked him after chatting for a few hours. At first I was angry and jealous mainly because of the chatting - not the sex! But I was also super turned on and after we chatted a little while I explained it was ok and went to the toilet to show her my hard cock and I wanked off as she gave me the details!!
I got home about a week later and as soon as we were in bed I asked her again to tell me what happened showing her how excited I was so she could see I was ok with it.
She hasn’t repeated it but does talk about wanting other men from time to time, I live in hope…

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:36 pm

What a wonderful thread!

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:05 am

A memorable time was a new bull we had been chatting with. He came to our apartment one Saturday afternoon. . We chatted for awhile. My wife was wearing panties with booty shorts and a tank with no bra.

They began kissing on the couch and feeling up on each other as I watched from the other couch. My wife soon lost her tank and shorts and just had her panties on. She had pulled his sweat pants down but not all the way off. She sucked his cock a lil, and soon after he pulled her on top of him and straddle him. They were kissing and grinding and he was sucking on my wifes natural 34DD tits, when I saw her reach down, slide her panties to the side...and she guided his cock right inside her and began riding him. It was thrilling because this was the first time with him, and here she was guiding his bare cock right inside her. No talk just a natural flow as if I was not even in the room.

She rode him nice and hard for awhile as I watched his bare cock slide in and out of her as he was coated in her cream. I heard him say to her that he was close to cumming...as if to say...idk what you want me to do. My wife answered without words by sitting down completely on his cock as he came deep in her pussy right in front of me.

He fucked her 2 more times that day and ended staying the night because we had also had a few drinks. All three of us in our bed, my wife in the middle. I woke up in the morning to the bed moving and soft moans coming from my wife. They had woke up together and began playing while I slept. I woke up to him deep inside my wife.

She let him fill her pussy each time they fucked. That was the start of about a year of him regularly coming over and fucking my wife and filling her up everytime
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Toots2310
Prepubescent

Unread post by Toots2310 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:12 am

Haven’t used this site in years but, here goes, wife and I began swinging around 10 years ago, first time was with a guy who lived quite a few miles away,didn’t want to chance bumping into him accidentally, after some texts back and forth, we agreed to meet up, I explained to him how I wasn’t sure if I could really go ahead and play but, he accepted that I might back out at the last moment,anyhow, we checked into our hotel and went downstairs to meet up with Joe, it was all very casual even although she and I were kinda nervous. After a few drinks, my wife stood up saying “ let’s go to the room”, it was now or never so, we walked upstairs and went inside, she immediately went into the bathroom to get changed, she came out wearing her skimpy black brand panties, with boots to match, they began kissing while I watched, by now, I knew it was going to happen and I admit, it was amazingly erotic, after just a few kisses, she started to kneel in front of him, easing down his pants as she did so, he slipped her bra off and began playing with her breasts as she took his cock in her hand and stroked it, by now, I was rock hard, watching as my wife slid her lips around his cock and started to suck him turned me on, I actually walked over and stood behind her. holding her head I told him to really fuck her open mouth,he did so for a few moments then, she stood up and took off her panties, laying back on the bed, she spread her legs and I watched as Joe began licking her pussy, as he did so, I knelt next to her and started to fuck her mouth the exact same way I had just watched Joe use her,I could tell was ready for fucking and asked Joe to put in a condom and bang my wife, we then took turns between her pussy and mouth, it was going better than we had expected and everyone was just so turned on, after maybe 20 minutes my wife began moaning and asking us to” keep fucking me”, I this was her sign she was about to come, after a hugely intense orgasm she lay back on the bed , she gets a little ticklish after coming and I knew she would enjoy having her pussy touched for a while, since neither myself or Joe had finished, my wife got on her knees in the floor and asked us both to stand up, it was obvious she was about to suck both of us to a finish, I reassured Joe it was perfectly ok to come into her mouth, she has always enjoyed making me come that way and she now had two cocks to play with, again , I held her head as Joe started to slam his hard on onto my wife’s mouth, we both took turns in this way until he said he was close, I simply stood back and watched as my wife swallowed his load, she then turned to me and took my cock back into her mouth, Joe took his cue from me and stood behind her, holding her head he watched as I also shot my come into her mouth,we showered, went downstairs for a drink, then back to the room for round two. since then, she and I have played with over a hundred different guys,usually businessmen, in town for a few days, they already have a room and we arrange to meet them for a drink and just see what transpires, sometimes there’s just not the right chemistry and we part friends but, most times, my wife will let us know she wants to go to the room, we have had a few repeat partners over the years and she does enjoy playing with them, it’s always she and I with another guy, we have tried a few swaps over the years but, we both prefer the mfm scenario, to anyone who’s maybe thinking about sharing your wife, I can highly recommend it, so long as she’s into it of course, there’s nothing more erotic than seeing ones wife suck and fuck another man.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:23 am

Welcome to the forum Toots2310. Too bad she can't have a second or a third. Mine can come from a load in her mouth usually on second or third. We love your story keep it up.

ma2foru
Prepubescent

Unread post by ma2foru » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:46 am

So many to choose from but I will try to pick a favorite. We have been in the lifestyle for about 28 years. We both date, swap and have an occasional MFM with our BBC friend Ryan. He is black, bald and built. He is 6’3” with a washboard stomach.

We always invite him to our house so there is no confusion on the out come. I had already told him ahead of time that we would tieing up Heidi. She is a hot blonde with 38DD tits who loves to be slutty in the right situation.

He arrived around 8:30 and I always put out a tray of snacks and grilled him a cheeseburger. Gives us time to catch up and chat. Heidi had a black mesh dress on over a matching Honey Birdette red bra and panties. With of course 5 inch heels. After 20 minutes of chit chat the action started.

They embraced and started to make out as i snapped pictures. Slowly she unbuttoned his shirt while he pushed her dress to the floor. She adeptly undid his belt and zipper and dropped to her knees as she pulled out his big black cock and licked, sucked and teased him. At this point we retired upstairs where I had already set up restraints unbeknownst to Heidi.

We blindfolded her before entering the room where I had candles lit and music softly playing. We attached the chains to the leather cuffs already on her wrist. Then did the same to her ankle cuffs with a spreader bar. Her back to us she was bound and blindfolded. I had already put out a riding crop. Ryan always prepared pulled out two of his own whips. Bigger than mine. We took turns administering lashes. We also kep alternating vibrators on her clit and put a plug in her ass.

From there we untied and in her heels 👠 Ryan bent her over at the waist and just pounded her. I got on the bed in front of her so I could see her face with each thrust and so she could suck my cock. When she wasn’t sucking my cock the sluttiest words came out of her. “Ryan, Fuck me in the ass”. He didn’t waste anytime pulling out the plug lubing her up and just pounding away. Then She kept encouraging Ryan. “Use me Ryan, slap my ass , Fuck me like a cock slut that I am.i gave her a vibrator to run on her clit at the same time. She exploded into an orgasm. He kept pounding her and calling her our “fuck toy”

At point I wanted a turn. I put her on her back and pounded her for another five minutes until I exploded in her. Then she shocked me and told Ryan who always had used a condom previously “Come Fuck me with your Big Bare Black Cock - I want your cum inside me”. He pounded her with such passion and lust. She was talking dirty to him the whole time and he added to my load

Certainly a memorable time and thank goodness I have photos and videos to remember the night.

HappilyShared
Experienced

Unread post by HappilyShared » Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:50 am

So Many to Choose from ... but being on a 10 day Beach Vacay with #1, a Former Live In at a Beach Bar late at Night with her being Drunk as Fuck ... With her Drunk ALWAYS Paired with her being Insatiably Horny ... as Was the Custom in those days most of the summer help were foreigners and who stayed in Dormitory style housing provided by their employers Their shift was over and they were Partying Heartily ... #1 was Slurringly commenting to me about the table of 8 hunky and Muscular "Roosters" as she Called Potential Cock ... Cooing to me that "She Bet she could make them all Crow" ... as the Bartender called "Last Call" she Kissed me and With " I'll start with Blowjobs, but Don't wait up" and without saying a word to the table of guys Slithered under the Table ... The guys Hooted and Hollered as she moved down one side of the table and back the opposite side, amusing Myself and My Hard-On by watching the telltale facial expressions as she sucked cock after cock ... it was after 2AM when the 8 and #1 left the bar and true to her word of "don't wait up" the hotel room phone rang at Noon with a European accented male voice Matter of Factly saying Only, "Your Slut is in Good Hands, We are Scheduled for a Shift now, but she will equally enjoy the shift that is coming from work, We Will Return Your Property when She has Ceased to Amuse Us" Three days later I was Basking in the sun on the beach when my bedraggled companion flopped down on the blanket beside me, She Reeked of the dried Sperm on her face, Her Hair was Matted and caked with dried Cum and I heard the sperm sloshing in her Tummy as she flopped down ... She Unemotionally and Matter of Factly said "Thanks So Much Cock, So Much Fun" and Promptly fell asleep ... She Spent 4 more sessions with them and Returning to me to Sleep and Shower ...

Toots2310
Prepubescent

Unread post by Toots2310 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:33 am

So glad to be back on this forum, felt good to share our first hot wife story, after our first time, we kinda backed off just a little, it really sure how to progress,eventually we talked about meeting up with other men and best way to go about it,we used the old CL loads of times, sometimes we would respond to ads,now and again we would put on our own and see what transpired, it soon became a routine of finding a businessman in town, meeting for few drinks in his hotel and then, either parting friends or taking it upstairs, she always liked to relax the other men by kissing and hugging them, I would stand behind her, stroking her back and easing off her clothes, a few minutes in, I would see her lean down, this was her way of relaxing him, sucking his cock,it felt amazing as she would eventually get on her knees and suck both of us until we were extremely turned on, she loves having two guys at once and would lead us to the bed, I would watch as he slipped down her panties and opened her legs, licking her clit and fingering her pussy, she would take me in her mouth as this went on, before the fucking began, she wound take him back in her mouth just to get him hard as possible, then, as he put in the condom, I would move her to the edge of the bed, that way,she could lean her head back and blow me as he banged her, she loved it when I leaned over and pulled her legs towards me, opening her pussy all the way for him to fuck. Ine guy we met suggested two cocks in her pussy, I thought she would say no but, I was wrong, she was gd timely excited at the idea,funnily enough, the guy who’s idea it was couldn’t quite manage it, we did find another lover who was able to fuck her pussy at the same time as me and she absolutely loved the feeling and orgasmed almost immediately, as I said in my earlier post, she was never one for keeping going to long after her orgasm, it made her kinda ticklish but, she ALWAYS wanted to make sure everyone was satisfied, kneeling down and sucking me and a guy we just met that night, really did turn her on, she would ask us to try and cum at the same time and she could swallow both loads at once, it’s truly erotic to watch one’s wife hold her mouth over another man’s cock as he’s.cumming and see her gulp down his cum.

Toots2310
Prepubescent

Unread post by Toots2310 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:30 am

After my wife and I split up, I still wanted to keep in the swinging scene, eventually, I met a girl and we began a casual but extremely sexual relationship, after a few months, I brought up the idea of she and I trying a local swing club, she was a little apprehensive but, it was obvious she wanted to at least take a peek, I assured her that nothing had to happen, her first house party, she had a good look around and decided it wasn’t gonna be that night but, she had seen enough to at least keep in the loop, we eventually did go back to the same club in San Francicsco and she was waaaay more into having a guy join us, they had a massage guy there and I asked him if he wanted to join us, he took one look at my girl and said yes. As he had a table in one of the rooms, she simply lay back and let herself go, people walking around would stop and watch as he and I gently stroked her body, taking turns to slide our cocks into her mouth, she really does love giving head, it turns her on, by now, she was completely ready for sex, he already knew it was condoms for full sex and put one on, she opened her kegs as wide as possible and he stood at the base of the bed and began fucking her. I stood off to the side as she sucked my cock, have to say, it was very erotic to see other women and men just stand and watch as my girl took on both of us, after her orgasm , I finished in her mouth as he shot his load over her navel. After that, she and I would find different partners to join us for more mfm fun

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:11 pm

I could write a book about memorable experiences my wife and I have shared.

The first time I fucked my wife was on the evening of our first date. I was smitten by her sexual confidence and her comfort being naked.

My opinion is sexually confident women who are comfortable naked are the creme de la creme of women, probably because I married one.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:05 am

Tank: “ My opinion is sexually confident women who are comfortable naked are the creme de la creme of women, probably because I married one.”

I agree!

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:26 am

This is one excellent thread!
For me, it was seeing g her sitting on the lap of another on an island vacation.
That's when I knew it was all good.
Little else to add except that.

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:19 am

As I’ve written before, Tammy and I met at a swing party as she was there with friends of hers and me with my gf at the time. Even though we fucked the first time we met there it wasn’t until the second time at a house party was I to find out how sexy she could be.

Tammy went with my gf and I to a house party and after things got started my gf at the time got busy with two other men and Tammy grabbed my hand and said come with me. She led me to a bedroom where I saw three other men. Tammy says to me I want you to watch me. She reached up and gave me a big wet kiss then proceeded to get onto the bed. She motioned for the three other guys to join her. One moved in to eat her pussy as she started to suck the other two. As things progressed they rotated until she had sucked all three hard. I watched as she told one of the guys to lay on his back as she mounted him. She told another guy to put on a rubber laying on the nightstand on and to fuck her ass. The third guy move into position in front of her so she could go airtight sucking him. The three guys proceeded to use her for their pleasure as I stood watching and stroking my dick.

They all kept trading positions and taking her in all her holes. Then she proceeded to tell them she wanted them to cum. She laid on the bed with her head half hanging off as the three men jerked off one by one, each shooting their cum I to her mouth. She made sure to keep eye contact with me as often as she could. As each one finished she would take them into her mouth and suck them dry.

After the last guy finished she sat up and looked at me and said how did you enjoy the show. I said that was amazing. She stood up, took me by the hand and said let’s go back out and join the others in the living room. It was the hottest thing I’d ever seen. It still is so vivid in my mind of how she turned me on that night.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:08 pm

Oh man ! After almost eight years in there are many memorable moments.

The time my wife took on three guys up in a hotel room when we were in New Orleans for a wedding.

The time my wife fucked my sister's ex husband for the first time.

The time my wife fucked her sister in laws nephew when he was home on leave from the Navy.

There are more and each is a story of their own.

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:18 pm

One of the most memorable time was showing my wife visual evidence that she can wrap her legs behind her head. My wife gave me a video of her having sex with another guy. Her legs were on his shoulders when she had an orgasm. The guy got her legs from his shoulders and wrapped them behind her head. My wife screams went to a different level as the guy grind himself deep into her. Thank goodness he only fucked her for 1-2 minutes in that position. The way she was screaming I thought she was about to pass out.

I never knew my wife could wrap her legs behind her head. I asked my wife how long have she’s been able to do that. She said “THATS NOT POSSIBLE and there is no way I could do ever that”. She honestly didn’t know what I was talking about. I showed her the video of the guy easily and wrapping her legs behind her. My wife sat in total shock when I showed her visual evidence of her doing the “impossible”. She kept rewinding the tape to see how he got her in that position.

She swear she don’t remember that happening. She remember putting her legs on his shoulder and she remember having a big orgasm but that’s it. I think her mind went blank when she climaxed. She was still cumming while he fucked her like that. My wife jumped on the bed and awkwardly tried wrapping her legs behind her head. She looked at the video and had me mimic how the guy got her in that position. We laughed our ass off as we tried to recreate what she don’t remember happening

Lugnut
Trainable

Unread post by Lugnut » Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:27 pm

Man, there's some hot stories on this thread.

Lots of memorable experiences for us, but here's a few:
We used to visit a lifestyle campground a couple of times a summer. Everybody's mostly naked, lots of daytime fun and visiting, lots of fucking after dark in various tents and campers all around the place, with friendships being consummated that started earlier in the day. It took us about seven hours to get there, and invariably, about half way over my wife would turn to me and say (rather sternly), "Now look, I'm not going there just to get fucked...ok?!?"

"Sure, let's just have a good time. No worries, no pressure." Also invariably, by Saturday night in our tent, "oh...oh...fuck me...that's it...fuck me" as some strange cock she'd met that day was reaming her good. We visited that place probably a dozen times over the years and I think she only failed to get fucked once. Also quite memorable were the immediate sloppy seconds I got immediately afterward. She fucked a guy one weekend who dumped an enormous load into her. I climbed on right after, luxuriating in the feeling of her cum-soaked pussy, and blasted her heavily as well. She hopped up and went to the camp bathroom to clean up, which was maybe 30 yards away. She told me later she had so much cum in her that it had run all the way down to both her ankles by the time she got there.

-------------------

We had a really good long-term boyfriend for her for a few years. He had a nice, long dick with a pronounced tulip head, which my wife loved. I watched her lovingly slurp on that thing for 20 minutes at a stretch on many occasions. In the beginning we threesomed her regularly, which was great fun. After a while she got so comfortable with him she started meeting him alone occasionally. It was hot driving by his place, seeing her car in the driveway, knowing she was in there getting fucked. One lazy summer afternoon she got all fixed up and went over to his place. Couple of hours later she came home looking slightly disheveled and reeking of sex. She flopped down on the couch and let out a long sigh.

"Well, how was it?" I asked.
"Oh man," she said, "he fucks me so good."

-------------------

We met a hotwife couple along the way and were close friends with them for many years. We hotwifed each other's women back and forth and also did a lot of foursome fucking. We got started going on weekend vacations with them, and would have some vanilla fun during the day, sightseeing, trying new restaurants, maybe some live music, etc, then we all stayed in the same hotel room at night and simply traded wives. I woke up at 2:00am more than once to hear low moaning and groaning coming from the other bed, would look over through the murk and see a silhouette of my wife's heels pointed at the ceiling, with the other husband's ass rhythmically pumping up and down between her thighs. His wife was always awake by then and completely soaked watching the show, so I'd roll her over and plunge in. The four of us would fuck half the night away.

One time I had to go out of town on business for a couple days, so we had the other husband over one night. They stayed in a pretty nice hotel, and my wife told him she wanted fucked in the ass, something she rarely let me do. She never told me any of this. I heard about it from the other husband later. He reported he fucked her right, and came in her ass twice.

"Did she like it?" I asked.
"Sheesh," he said, "I'm surprised the desk didn't call our room and tell us to quiet down, she made so much noise."

kellycuckoldsmark
Trainable

Unread post by kellycuckoldsmark » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 am

I have many but will leave out the cuck ones so one from early on in our journey and one more recent with links back.

First time I saw Kelly with a woman. She was really nervous and the other woman was supposed to be experienced and was going to show her the way. In the room it was so awkward that the girls sent the other guy and me on a walk around the hotel. When we opened the door Kelly was kissing Paula (still remember her name) and already had undone a button on her dress and was caressing her breast. From then on Kelly took the lead with with her and discovered she really enjoyed women.

The second is more recent. Quick backstory as I have shared previously that early on we were too indiscrete with photos on AFF and we ended up being met by the parents of Kelly's best friend. So yes, they 30 years older than Kelly who had known them almost her entire life. We ended up swapping with them which first time we thought would be really awkward but turns out her friends dad has a huge cock and knew how to use it! She played with her friends mom a little but it was more swapping. Her wanting her best friends dad who was friends with her parents and who we saw at socal events was awesome and there were a few little kisses and touches between the four of us during those gatherings. We saw them less frequently for about 7-8 years.

Then because of an direct message on here we actually reached out to them again. They are now in their 70's. Kelly talked to the wife and reconnected and laughed about the old days. THe wife admitted that they still swap occasionaly but Kelly is her husbands all time favorite and Kelly suggested we rekindle those times for one last fling. They live away from us so we flew down to them for a long weekend. The wife is still really attractive and very fit and also was going to be the first woman Kelly's has allowed me to sleep with in over a decade. But it was seeing Kelly with the dad. It was just like old times. They were openly together in the house all weekend with little touches and she wore his favorite lingerie and role play outfits in front of us too. They fucked a lot more than the wife and I, and he made full use of his blue pill. Kelly said she rode him a lot more than in the past but that he still enjoyed her doggy style pulling her hair and telling her she is his slut. I don't see/hear Kelly have sex much these days (solo play) so to hear this while sitting with the wife was a fantastic experience.