Am I the only one loving my wife doing anal?

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
robandkate
Virgin

Re: Am I the only one loving my wife doing anal?

Unread post by robandkate » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:57 am

My wife has had sex with a lot of guys during our marriage. What I have learned is that if my wife lets a guy fuck her in the ass, it means that he is special to her. It means that he is more than just a casual fuck and that she has feelings for the guy. I think that is hot.

My wife has only had a handful of boyfriends during our marriage who have fucked her in the ass. One is her boss. I like it when my wife likes a guy enough to let him fuck her ass.
Feel free to email me at robandkate@hotmail.com

Kevin8
Virgin

Unread post by Kevin8 » Wed May 18, 2022 2:51 pm

Same here. If my wife lets a guy have her ass, it means he is special to her. And she plans everything well in advance. Complete prep (enema), nice long shower. Lubes up a butt plug and inserts it.

When the guy she is going to fuck shows up and starts playing, he knows he is in for a special treat when he discovers the butt plug! It is an absolute turn-on to him, her, and me. By the time he has fucked her in the pussy a while (with the butt plug in her ass), she is definitely hot and ready, and full insertion of his cock balls deep in her ass is no problem for her.

What she really loves is one cock balls deep in her ass and one balls deep in her pussy at the same time, and for both of us to fill her with cum. She says no feeling on earth can top a DP with cum for her.

But she is also now talking about DVP, which is definitely her biggest fantasy. That is a much more difficult act to perform, but I have told her I am willing to practice all she wants!

Buitenman
Virgin

Unread post by Buitenman » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:50 pm

To answer your question in the title. I suspect the guy doing it to her loves it too 😉

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:29 am

Mrs Warm loves anal. I was surprised when she asked me to fuck her ass for the first time when we were dating. I'd more or less given up of fucking F ass, had tried over the years when I'd find a girl who was willing, none could successfully take me, I'm 8" and decently thick. She took it like a champ, first try. For a while it was a regular part of our one on one play but honestly I'd much rather fuck her pussy. When I arrange for a guy to join us, always tell him she loves anal. There hasn't been a single guy that hasn't fucked her ass as well as her pussy. DP is almost always happening. LOVE watching her face as the other guy slides into her ass while I'm in her pussy, she fucking loves it.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:42 am

slenderfish wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:30 pm
In my book this is the "holy grail" for my hotwife. I'm an ass man, and SW has one of those firm tight asses to die for. I've always been into anal since it's in many ways the final frontier for a woman. I know, from long experience, that it's a physical, mental, emotional and libido thing.

- My first wife grew up very religious and "prude" and would never consider anal until we were toward the end of our marriage, trying to see if we could get it back together (the religion was the real issue at that point) so she decided to take that proverbial walk "on the wild side" trying wine and beer and more non-mainstream sexual things like wearing lingerie in the bedroom and trying new sexual positions. She agreed to try anal and, after just a few times, grew to crave it. She relaxed her mind and increased her desire, and she really opened up to enjoying her body, including masturbation and squirting. A full year after we'd finished the divorce, I was dropping by to pick up the kids on Christmas Eve (the handover as per the divorce) and she invited me inside the house, to help with the kids' stuff. It got late, she said I should stay over on the sofa instead of the hour-long drive back to my place, and then during the middle of the night slid her naked body under the blanket and asked me to fuck her ass "one more time" for memory's sake.

- My second long=term committed relationship was with a woman who was a beauty queen (she was Ms. [enter name of state here] and did well in the national competition) and an olympic-level athlete, and took her beauty and subsequent modeling money and winnings and got her law degree. I met her shortly after her divorce, and she was known among her friends as a super ball-buster (and still is). For some reason she was a kitten with me (at least until the relationship started failing, then I really got the brunt of it). Anyhow, she really wanted to try things with me she'd never previously permitted herself. We were one night out of town on vacation and she had some tequila and demanded I fuck her ass. That it was time. She hated it, couldn't relax or get out of her head. One and done.

- Once I was single after the beauty queen, the recent ex-wife of my stepbrother kind of found her way into my phone and it was one of those things where we'd been ogling each other for many years but never acted on it. She was a super slut before my stepbrother met her, was a stripper at an exotic dance club, and quit that to "go straight" as a condition to marriage to this step-brother. She went back to college but just couldn't stay away from the easy money, etc. She had (has) that gleam in her eye that just screams that she's a super vixen. He found out she was dancing for bachelor parties, etc. and it all came apart for them. So a couple of years later, she heard I was single, and we both decided to "scratch that itch" and had a hot night together. She was super wet and horny and turned on, and I knocked on that back door and she let me in. I did it right, with lots of patience and lube, and she indicated she really enjoyed it. As we were in the aftermath and kind of getting ourselves back together, she said that in her crazy life she'd done everything except anal, She felt that she could trust me, and also that she was in the right head space, super horny, etc. That she enjoyed it such that it's now on the menu for her next guy.

- SW held it out as a special thing, that she'd never done before. I mean, we weren't spring chickens when we started dating. It wasn't until we'd been dating for over a year, and she had a ring and a date, that she decided I could take her anal virginity. Her gift to me, her last untouched place. Again, I did it slowly and after she was fully ready (having already had her non-anal orgasm) and she took to it very well; after she relaxed into it I then flipped us around to where I was on my back (not disengaging the connection) and she was reverse cowgirl riding me with that sweet ass. She began furiously fingering her clitoris and pussy and had an earth-shattering orgasm. We continued to do anal from time to time after that but she became less and less enamored as the years went along, and now it's quite rare. I recently reminded her of the orgasm that first time and she said that she doesn't remember it that way.

- After she started the hotwife activity with her Mr. S, her NRE was building and she actually took my suggestion that she offer her little rosebud to him, said she would give it to him and not to me. But he ruined it by not paying enough attention to her in the off time between their trysts, so she did not offer it to him, and then it kind of went downhill from there for more of the same reasons.

I'd love for her to get with another FB to where the NRE is strong enough to take her there again, to where she desires anal. That's my measuring point as the zenith for her enjoyment of the hotwife experience.
You sir are my hero!!

hinkynero
Experienced

Unread post by hinkynero » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:15 pm

When we were in our 20's and 30's I had my wife ass a lot. Talking about it now, she did it because she loved me and wanted to keep me happy. She actually hated it. I still desperately want more but wont push as I know that she did it to please me and wasn't a fan at all. I am happy I got it so much though so can put that in the past. If she became a hotwife and let another man fuck her ass then I would know how much she is in to that guy to allow it to happen.

Interesting point though, she never once cleaned out her ass but my 6" dick never once had any issues with "dirty-ness" in there. She was super healthy though so maybe that was why. First time we did it I went in with no condom and came in there. She was amazing about it and found it funny on the toilet later on feeling cum ooze out. She is such a keeper and I am a very lucky man.
- In the cuckold/hotwife fantasy stage right now. My wife isn't that open to any of this (yet) so I am keeping my thoughts and desires mainly to myself.

Fox
Player

Unread post by Fox » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:22 am

I’m a bit of an anal freak. My wife likes I a lot once we’re doing it but even after over 27 years together she still fears it will hurt starting out so we don’t do it a lot. When we started hotwifing last October I thought I’d want to keep that one thing to myself since it’s my favorite and don’t get it often but her first and favorite FB so far has this way of putting ideas in her head and she somehow can’t wait to try them. So we did a DP with me in her ass. Then next time we got together with him he fucked her ass and I found it to be very hot.

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:32 pm

It can be. My wife won't let anyone huge do it.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:27 pm

Outlaw wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:36 pm
Anal was never my kink, but I got so hard whenever, some guy fucked my wife's bubble butt. She had a bf for about a year that loved fucking her ass. For some reason she loved his cock in her ass more than any other. I guess he was slow and easy but she always cum hard.
I like that she does anal.

But then, I like it when anyone does anal. I figure everyone should at least try it.

I'm like that.

Vixenhotwifelou
Trainable

Unread post by Vixenhotwifelou » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:10 am

I looooove anal - it's not really something I save for a special guy - I just really like it. It can give me really strong orgasms even with no other stimulation. Before a meet I'll often wear a small, heavy metal butt plug for a few hours to help with that initial stretch.
Our story: viewtopic.php?t=66891

Our pics to illustrate the story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66954

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:33 pm

Vixenhotwifelou wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:10 am
I looooove anal - it's not really something I save for a special guy - I just really like it. It can give me really strong orgasms even with no other stimulation. Before a meet I'll often wear a small, heavy metal butt plug for a few hours to help with that initial stretch.

:D Another believer!! A cock in my ass is the best.

Have you thought about getting verified and joining us in the Ladies Lounge, and getting a bright blue name :D.

Vixenhotwifelou
Trainable

Unread post by Vixenhotwifelou » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:37 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:33 pm

Have you thought about getting verified and joining us in the Ladies Lounge, and getting a bright blue name :D.
Hi Farmgirl - very much a believer!
Funny you should mention verification! Have just received my instructions - will sort that out at the end of the week when I get home to my husband then I'll join you in the Ladies Lounge! :D
Our story: viewtopic.php?t=66891

Our pics to illustrate the story: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66954

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:53 pm

Thank you for the comment, Farmgirl. Neither my wife nor I have ever been interested in anal but there are many women on here who like it.
Anatomically, I'm confused. A clitoris makes sense to me, as do vaginal walls, some women have a sensitive G spot and some don't but what exactly is it about anal that gives you pleasure?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:52 am

54321 wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:53 pm
Thank you for the comment, Farmgirl. Neither my wife nor I have ever been interested in anal but there are many women on here who like it.
Anatomically, I'm confused. A clitoris makes sense to me, as do vaginal walls, some women have a sensitive G spot and some don't but what exactly is it about anal that gives you pleasure?

The anal canal and the vaginal canal are simply two tubes lying very close together along the portions for sex. There are very many nerve endings of the two very close to each other. So close that stimulation of one, anal or vaginal, often stimulates the other. If the woman has a sensitive G-spot, it can very easily be stimulated through the anal canal, along with the nerves of the vagina, and the anal nerves.
Stimulation through the vagina does not stimulate the anal nerves very well compared to the way the vagina can be stimulated through the rectum. Anal sex covers far more pleasure zones than vaginal sex.
The clitoris is an extension of the G-spot (or vice versa) and as I mentioned above it is very well stimulated by anal sex.

Aside from the mental barrier of some women, learning to relax the anal muscles is the path to bliss. If a woman experiences pain, the man is rushing things or the woman can't relax. The relaxation of the right muscles is a learned thing, like any practicable thing.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:55 am

Vixenhotwifelou wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:37 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:33 pm

Hi Farmgirl - very much a believer!
Funny you should mention verification! Have just received my instructions - will sort that out at the end of the week when I get home to my husband then I'll join you in the Ladies Lounge! :D

Woohoo!!

starry_night
Experienced

Unread post by starry_night » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:29 am

Maybe you are.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=62370
My hotwife pictures.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:50 am

The anal canal and the vaginal canal are simply two tubes lying very close together along the portions for sex. There are very many nerve endings of the two very close to each other. So close that stimulation of one, anal or vaginal, often stimulates the other. If the woman has a sensitive G-spot, it can very easily be stimulated through the anal canal, along with the nerves of the vagina, and the anal nerves.
Stimulation through the vagina does not stimulate the anal nerves very well compared to the way the vagina can be stimulated through the rectum. Anal sex covers far more pleasure zones than vaginal sex.
The clitoris is an extension of the G-spot (or vice versa) and as I mentioned above it is very well stimulated by anal sex.

Aside from the mental barrier of some women, learning to relax the anal muscles is the path to bliss. If a woman experiences pain, the man is rushing things or the woman can't relax. The relaxation of the right muscles is a learned thing, like any practicable thing.
Thank you, Farmgirl. That was very helpful. :)

Hotwifebestlife7985
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hotwifebestlife7985 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:14 pm

I enjoy anal with my wife, we don't do it a great deal but I know do she's offers it up that she's super horny! There was a period a while back where we seemed to only do anal she loves it when in the right mood... As far as I know, she's only had anal with 2 other guys, one was my best mate but he was a little too big and slightly uncomfortable for her but she gave it a go, and one was her occasional fwb, she's done it twice with him and says she enjoyed it. The video I got of one of those times was hot to watch! 😍.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:49 am

Outlaw wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:36 pm
Anal was never my kink, but I got so hard whenever, some guy fucked my wife's bubble butt. She had a bf for about a year that loved fucking her ass. For some reason she loved his cock in her ass more than any other. I guess he was slow and easy but she always cum hard.
My wife won't allow anyone to perform anal sex on her, but I'm always pleased to hear her tell me about whatever she and another man have done - or will do on future dates. Other than anal sex or sadism, I cannot think of any sexual positions or acts she doesn't enjoy. She loves variety in dicks, and I love that she loves that.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:41 am

SRKnight wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:49 pm
My wife enjoys it with her long term boyfriend. We don’t do it. Sorta part of the forbidden taboo
I have to add it is very hot hearing her tell her long term boyfriend that her ass is just for him and how much she loves it. How she saves it just for him.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:21 pm

My wife was doing anal sex long before I met her. I didn't care. I'm not into anal sex. A lot of men are.

Our longtime friend, Bob, has had anal sex with my wife. He had anal sex experience before we invited him to join us. That was another hard on experience I wish I videoed. All three of us were on our bed naked after working my wife. We were relaxing, watching TV, and bullshitting about random stuff. My wife and Bob started talking about anal sex. I wasn't paying much attention to what they were talking about until they talked specifics. He asked her if she liked anal sex. She told him she was good with it if guys knew what they were doing and their cocks weren't huge. She told him that she had to be in the mood for anal sex. She asked him if he liked anal sex. He said that he really liked it. I got hard instantly when she asked him if he wanted to have anal sex. You know his answer.

She rolled onto her stomach with her legs spread. She knew what to expect. He began by gently massaging her ass with lubricant. He asked her if she was ready for one of his fingers to penetrate her. She was relaxed and moaned yes. He slowly inserted a lubricant covered finger inside of her ass. He slowly banged her ass with her finger while they whispered to each other. I could hear her saying that she liked it. He asked her if she was ready for another finger. She moaned yes again. He slowly inserted another lubricated finger into her ass. After a few minutes she said, "OK, I'm ready."

Bob pulled her to the side on the bed. Her ass was over the bed with her forelegs spread so he could move into position. It was obvious that they knew what they were doing. Her forelegs were under her and her torso on her legs with her face on the bed with her ass elevated. He asked her if she was ready. She moaned yes. He slowly began penetrating her ass with his lubricated cock. They whispered to each other. She kept telling him to go slowly. After he fully penetrated her ass, he was able to fuck her ass like he fucked her pussy. She was mostly quite and concentrating on what Bob was doing. She kept reassuring him that it felt good. He continued to whisper to her that she should tell him if she was uncomfortable. She told him to keep going. He came him her ass. He asked her if it felt good for her. She assured him that it did.

He took a shower while she sat on the toilet to let his cum drip out of her ass. I asked her if she was all right. She was sitting on the toilet. She said she was fine. It was incredible to watch. Know she has anal sex before she met me did nothing for me. Watching her have anal sex was one of the most erotic acts I've seen her do.

They have had anal sex many time since then. He's the only guy other than me if I want it who has carte blanche to fuck her ass anytime he wants to and she's in the mood.

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:08 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:21 pm
My wife was doing anal sex long before I met her. I didn't care. I'm not into anal sex. A lot of men are.

Our longtime friend, Bob, has had anal sex with my wife. He had anal sex experience before we invited him to join us. That was another hard on experience I wish I videoed. All three of us were on our bed naked after working my wife. We were relaxing, watching TV, and bullshitting about random stuff. My wife and Bob started talking about anal sex. I wasn't paying much attention to what they were talking about until they talked specifics. He asked her if she liked anal sex. She told him she was good with it if guys knew what they were doing and their cocks weren't huge. She told him that she had to be in the mood for anal sex. She asked him if he liked anal sex. He said that he really liked it. I got hard instantly when she asked him if he wanted to have anal sex. You know his answer.

She rolled onto her stomach with her legs spread. She knew what to expect. He began by gently massaging her ass with lubricant. He asked her if she was ready for one of his fingers to penetrate her. She was relaxed and moaned yes. He slowly inserted a lubricant covered finger inside of her ass. He slowly banged her ass with her finger while they whispered to each other. I could hear her saying that she liked it. He asked her if she was ready for another finger. She moaned yes again. He slowly inserted another lubricated finger into her ass. After a few minutes she said, "OK, I'm ready."

Bob pulled her to the side on the bed. Her ass was over the bed with her forelegs spread so he could move into position. It was obvious that they knew what they were doing. Her forelegs were under her and her torso on her legs with her face on the bed with her ass elevated. He asked her if she was ready. She moaned yes. He slowly began penetrating her ass with his lubricated cock. They whispered to each other. She kept telling him to go slowly. After he fully penetrated her ass, he was able to fuck her ass like he fucked her pussy. She was mostly quite and concentrating on what Bob was doing. She kept reassuring him that it felt good. He continued to whisper to her that she should tell him if she was uncomfortable. She told him to keep going. He came him her ass. He asked her if it felt good for her. She assured him that it did.

He took a shower while she sat on the toilet to let his cum drip out of her ass. I asked her if she was all right. She was sitting on the toilet. She said she was fine. It was incredible to watch. Know she has anal sex before she met me did nothing for me. Watching her have anal sex was one of the most erotic acts I've seen her do.

They have had anal sex many time since then. He's the only guy other than me if I want it who has carte blanche to fuck her ass anytime he wants to and she's in the mood.
I loved this very erotic. Yes I have never had any interest or desire to fuck a lady in the ass, My wife was never into it either but wow watching her loose her anal cherry was probably the hottest thing ever. Plus it was during a very hot intense denial phase we were going through so it added to the fun. My wife does not have anal sex very often and has only had a few men that way I am not one of them (I know if I pushed I could have anything I wanted) I find it to be a amazing thing to witness and I get very turned on seeing it happen even though I never cared about it for myself. I wrote a story either here or somewhere else about watching her loose her anal cherry IF anyone is interested I will find it and post it here for all to read again.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:56 am

Hi Wifesharing,

The entire event was amazing for me. I had a massive hard on the entire time. My wife and Bob talking about their anal sex experiences got my interest. I got hard immediately when she asked him if he wanted to have anal sex with her. Watching them, it was obvious that both of them had a lot of anal sex experience. They both knew from experience what to do. Their whispered conversation made me want to stuff my cock in her mouth, but I didn't want to distract them. She knew what he was doing when her pulled her to the edge of our bed. She knew the anal sex position. His whispered concern for her comfort and her whispered reassurances to him that he was getting her ass ready for his cock perfectly was mesmerizing.

Anal sex has never interested me. My wife has told me it was tolerable to enjoyable depending on the skills of guys. She did it for guys who wanted it. She did emphasize that a lot of the right lubricant was important.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:19 pm

Ok, a word of warning..

I had a Gf (yes the same busty redhead who loved to give blowjobs) who now and then had a craving to be fucked in the ass. Who was I to deny her the pleasure?...So I would take her ass now and then, until one day I was taking a piss and HOLY HEL!!! it burned with the fire of a thousand suns! Not just one time, but every time I had to pee, I could count on intense pain.

Of course, I went to the Dr ASAP, and after running a bunch of very uncomfortable tests, he told me that my prostrate was infected. How? I asked...we went through a bunch of scenarios that could have been the cause, but it was most likely unprotected anal sex that allowed bacterium into my urethra, and it made its way to my prostrate.

So, anal enthusiasts, always remember to wear a rubber when you take that trip up the Hershey highway. It will save you a lot of pain if things go wrong.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:37 pm

SilverStag wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:19 pm
Ok, a word of warning..

I had a Gf (yes the same busty redhead who loved to give blowjobs) who now and then had a craving to be fucked in the ass. Who was I to deny her the pleasure?...So I would take her ass now and then, until one day I was taking a piss and HOLY HEL!!! it burned with the fire of a thousand suns! Not just one time, but every time I had to pee, I could count on intense pain.

Of course, I went to the Dr ASAP, and after running a bunch of very uncomfortable tests, he told me that my prostrate was infected. How? I asked...we went through a bunch of scenarios that could have been the cause, but it was most likely unprotected anal sex that allowed bacterium into my urethra, and it made its way to my prostrate.

So, anal enthusiasts, always remember to wear a rubber when you take that trip up the Hershey highway. It will save you a lot of pain if things go wrong.

I appreciate your willingness to pass on useful info and experience.
There is risk in everything we do, including just getting out of bed. Condoms are important to mitigate risk for some, while the risk is acceptable for others.
I'm not disagreeing with you, just I see the other side of the coin. :cool: