Finally Told wife I want her to Hotwife

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
CuriousOne36
Experienced

Re: Finally Told wife I want her to Hotwife

Unread post by CuriousOne36 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:39 am

Congratulations!

Looking forward to hearing all the details since there had been such a long build up to this break through.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:06 am

ThePerfectHubby87 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:14 am
It's been a long time coming. Last night my wife became Hotwife official. We met a bull online and we met up at a bar. We took my wife to a nice hotel and ducked her for hours. It was a great night and I expect there will be plenty more to come.
Congratulations!! SO wonderful isn't it...the feeling I mean!!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:26 am

ThePerfectHubby87 wrote:
It's been a long time coming. Last night my wife became Hotwife official. We met a bull online and we met up at a bar. We took my wife to a nice hotel and ducked her for hours. It was a great night and I expect there will be plenty more to come.
Congratulations to both of you!
So glad it was a good experience 😈

Let me know if you want this thread moved to the Hotwife or Stag/Vixen forum. Otherwise you could start a new one there and link to the beginning story here. (Your choice as always)

2inUP

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:50 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:26 am
Let me know if you want this thread moved to the Hotwife or Stag/Vixen forum. Otherwise you could start a new one there and link to the beginning story here. (Your choice as always)

2inUP
My vote goes for moving the thread, so you keep the build up together with the hopeful upcoming events.
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.

ThePerfectHubby87
Trainable

Unread post by ThePerfectHubby87 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:41 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
ThePerfectHubby87 wrote:

2inUP
I want to move it to the Stag/Vixen because that's really closer to our dynamic. Also, there are not many posts in there and I think there are a lot of Stags that could learn from the ups and downs I went through. Update: Everything is great! We both enjoyed the experience and are having great sex after. My wife was a natural and it was a lot of fun seeing her lose herself in the moment.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:47 pm

ThePerfectHubby87 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:41 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:
ThePerfectHubby87 wrote:

2inUP
I want to move it to the Stag/Vixen because that's really closer to our dynamic. Also, there are not many posts in there and I think there are a lot of Stags that could learn from the ups and downs I went through. Update: Everything is great! We both enjoyed the experience and are having great sex after. My wife was a natural and it was a lot of fun seeing her lose herself in the moment.
Taken care of ✔️

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:28 am

Congratulations on your HW! It was a long time coming, but worthwhile.
Hopefully now she will fully embrace the vixen/stag dynamic and allow herself to fully enjoy the Alpha men she fantasized about. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

ThePerfectHubby87
Trainable

Unread post by ThePerfectHubby87 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:52 pm

We are having a lot of fun! My wife loves all the attention she's getting. Our sex life has never been better.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:30 am

Post by ThePerfectHubby87 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:43 pm

She got home late from work last night and was reading on reddit. Sent me an article. She is 100% ready. Now we're going to talk about boundaries and what we want. She wants to look at profiles together. She about her earn her HW wings.
Do you have the link?

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:03 am

Wonderful!

PS. Was this with the same bull you had a meet and greet with earlier or another one?

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:21 pm

So how many times has she played now? How many different men?

TheRealMrs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by TheRealMrs » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:15 pm

hoping_she_will_1day wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:21 am
If I may expound on "communication".
My wife and I have had some very deep conversations regarding Hotwifing as she's increased her desire. We were fortunate to have a 3rd party from within OHW ask us some very pointed questions, which we each answered privately then shared with each other several days later. What we thought would be a validation of where we stood instead revealed a great amount of misunderstanding. What we learned about our "communication" was that we hadn't taken the time to make sure that we actually HEARD what each other had been saying. We weren't truely listening to each other. After all this time together it had become easy to just wing it and expect that we were on the same page most of the time. In reality this new revelation explained most of our arguments through the years.

Communication only works if you're really hearing and understanding each other. Seek some sort of confirmation that there isn't any perceived innuendo or double meaning to each other's comments.
It was massively eye opening for us to realize how much work we had to do.

Just my 2 cents.
Love that you found some growth after challenging each other. Would LOVE to know what those questions were.
Proud wife of StateIn88

TheRealMrs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by TheRealMrs » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:15 pm

hoping_she_will_1day wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:21 am
If I may expound on "communication".
My wife and I have had some very deep conversations regarding Hotwifing as she's increased her desire. We were fortunate to have a 3rd party from within OHW ask us some very pointed questions, which we each answered privately then shared with each other several days later. What we thought would be a validation of where we stood instead revealed a great amount of misunderstanding. What we learned about our "communication" was that we hadn't taken the time to make sure that we actually HEARD what each other had been saying. We weren't truely listening to each other. After all this time together it had become easy to just wing it and expect that we were on the same page most of the time. In reality this new revelation explained most of our arguments through the years.

Communication only works if you're really hearing and understanding each other. Seek some sort of confirmation that there isn't any perceived innuendo or double meaning to each other's comments.
It was massively eye opening for us to realize how much work we had to do.

Just my 2 cents.
Love that you found some growth after challenging each other. Would LOVE to know what those questions were.
Proud wife of StateIn88