Friends

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Izzy2
Virgin

Friends

Unread post by Izzy2 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:33 pm

I love my girlfriend and love her getting fucked by other men but prefer there be a level of friendship and have even encouraged her to contact old friends she trust to fuck her she now has 1 old booty call a ex roomate and a friend from school the last 2 she had never had sex with until now she fucks all 3 solo now and i tag team her with one of my friends they are all discreet and respectful and have been told that as long as they are they are welcome even encouraged to fuck her for years to come

Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: Friends

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:21 pm

We have learned that when my wife has become close friends with another guy, the sex is incredible when they finally fuck. We no longer live in my wife's hometown but if we did, she would have a lot of friends frequently at our home. I wish it was possible we lived closer to any of them. She recently became friends with a guy she met at a civic club. Over time, they have become very close, much like a couple falling in love. When they finally were able to have sex, the impact was ... well, I would say explosive. I loved that.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Ktsmth1994
Virgin

Unread post by Ktsmth1994 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:04 pm

Trust is a big thing. When my husband and I delved into this it was an old FWB that I started seeing again. It was new but also familiar. I see him solo so it was just like seeing an old friend but with great sex.

Hildasw
Experienced

Unread post by Hildasw » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:18 am

We played with friends but it becomes complicated . These days we prefer sex with strangers. You can try anything and just walk away.

Definitely our preferred way of playing.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:36 am

Yeah, I get that. We have found that the sex is much more exciting when she has first made friends before they get around to having sex. She tells me the closer they become as friends, the more intense their fucking when it ultimately comes about. Their emotional bonding is then already established, and she has found that the other men have been hoping the relationship would become sexual as much as she has.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:34 am

My HW prefers guys that want to hang out with her for reasons other than to have sex. So, her current, local, guys are truly Friends With benefits. She says that knowing them so well makes both the sex and the transition time before and after flow better. Her "dates" usually include dinner or drinks and sometimes a concert of sporting event. These are guys that I also like hanging with, so the three of us may do something together that is totally vanilla, apart from her playdates.

However, when we are away from home at a Lifetsyle event, she is much more "off the cuff" in deciding who she wants to bed.

I guess for Gecil, it comes down to how much time she plans to spend vertically with a guy.

Pufferfish

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:29 am

My wife makes new friends to become her FWB, rather than approach any existing friends with a proposition, or to get with an ex. The friend part is important to her though. We just feel it makes more sense then potentially ruining a friendship with a friend she already has. If something ends up happening with an existing friend, so be it, we'll deal with that when it happens.

WimpToad
Player

Unread post by WimpToad » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:06 pm

Hildasw wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:18 am
We played with friends but it becomes complicated . These days we prefer sex with strangers. You can try anything and just walk away.

I totally agree, after the first time he would sneak around my back and try to have sex without me knowing.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:04 pm

Pufferfish wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:29 am
My wife makes new friends to become her FWB, rather than approach any existing friends with a proposition, or to get with an ex. The friend part is important to her though. We just feel it makes more sense then potentially ruining a friendship with a friend she already has. If something ends up happening with an existing friend, so be it, we'll deal with that when it happens.
Dependent upon circumstances, that's a good idea in my opinion. My wife once subtly let a friend of her know she was available if he was interested. He told her he couldn't bring himself to have sex with a married woman. The friendship began to unravel and they no longer see each other socially. But it can in some cases work out fine. She recently emotionally bonded with another man as a friend and that has, by contrast, led to what she thinks is one of the her hottest sexual relationship she has experienced. Now, they have become really good friends. :P

Hildasw
Experienced

Unread post by Hildasw » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:25 pm

WimpToad wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:06 pm
Hildasw wrote:

I totally agree, after the first time he would sneak around my back and try to have sex without me knowing.
That is so rude and ended a few friendships.

Lapster
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lapster » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:03 am

It depends on the friend. I had a long-term friend from high school that we played with and it was great for 12 years. We also had a mutual long-term friend who was our first "real threesome" as we like to say. We didn't do repeat performances after 3 encounters, but that was because he changed jobs and got into a serious relationship.

The main point for us on these guys was that we were certain we could trust them. Trust was the key factor. It is my experience that there are very few true friends that occupy your life, with the rest fitting somewhere between true friend and acquaintance. To have true friends in your life you must also be a person of character that they can trust.

I think the problems that I see from the posts I have read online are related to not really understanding the person you are approaching. Are they really a friend or merely a social acquaintance who you really don't know that well.
Last edited by Lapster on Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:40 am

Hildasw wrote:

There's an old saying in the swinging lifestyle, "It's easier to make friends of swingers, than to make swingers out of friends"

Seems to apply in this discussion.

Izzy2
Virgin

Unread post by Izzy2 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:24 pm

I don't trust just any friend to fuck my girl one of my friends I started fucking his girlfriend then with his encouragement when we were all in our early 20's we are all now in our late 40's and now she is his wife I have shared several girlfriends with them over the years when I first discovered the lifestyle and a swinger club with an ex girlfriend I introduced them to the lifestyle it is a amazing dynamic and wish I could trust more of my friends to let them fuck the women I love and am so proud to call mine the fact that I can't trust most of the people I call friends is sad

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:17 pm

It depends on the people. We started with friends.

Hildasw
Experienced

Unread post by Hildasw » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:35 pm

SilverStag wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:40 am
Hildasw wrote:

There's an old saying in the swinging lifestyle, "It's easier to make friends of swingers, than to make swingers out of friends"

Seems to apply in this discussion.
You are so right. We have made great friends with people we have been swinging with but lost some friends because one of them could not handle the swinging.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:28 pm

My wife has played with friends and new friends she's got to know before deciding whether to have sex with them, but in all cases she ensures they are discreet and respectful. She can't say whether old or new friends are better, she's had good and disappointing times with both, sometimes with the same man.

I think she is more sexually turned on the first time with a new friend, but finds it more emotionally satisfying with someone she has a long connection with.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:04 pm

Wrong thread ;).
Last edited by Farmgirl on Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Liese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Liese » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:06 am

Hildasw wrote:

That's our situation too. We have ended up being friends with a few of the people we played with, but we no longer consider playing with friends who were not originally playmates before friendship occurred.

Besides, I like the whole "new playmate/stranger" thrill.
Somebody should be told
My libido hasn't been controlled

fredfred2
Experienced

Unread post by fredfred2 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:38 am

My wife intrudes me to the man that would become my fishing and flying mate. But it was ten years after we married he desided to make her his slut. Having spotted that she was a submissive.

Hildasw
Experienced

Unread post by Hildasw » Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:47 pm

Liese wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:06 am
Hildasw wrote:

That's our situation too. We have ended up being friends with a few of the people we played with, but we no longer consider playing with friends who were not originally playmates before friendship occurred.

Liese

I so agree with you.

WVCouple8385
Trainable

Unread post by WVCouple8385 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:08 pm

Our first and only experience so far was with a neighbor across the street...while the sex was OK for her, it was hot for me to watch. Problem was it then became awkward. Thankfully they moved, but will never again fuck people we know, only strangers.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:35 am

WVCouple8385 wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:08 pm
Our first and only experience so far was with a neighbor across the street...while the sex was OK for her, it was hot for me to watch. Problem was it then became awkward. Thankfully they moved, but will never again fuck people we know, only strangers.
You should tell your adventures on your hotties thread.

Nothing2see
Player

Unread post by Nothing2see » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:33 pm

Liese wrote:

This has been my wife's preference as well. "VETTING BY PETTING". If the guy turns out to be a non-fit at the meet and greet. No harm /no foul. Plus she is absolutely horrified at any possibility of randomly running into them at the market or somewhere. It allows her to play the whore role without sacrificing the Madonna image most people have of her.
Our story was purged from OHW years ago

Hildasw
Experienced

Unread post by Hildasw » Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:27 am

Nothing2see wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:33 pm
Liese wrote:

This has been my wife's preference as well. "VETTING BY PETTING". If the guy turns out to be a non-fit at the meet and greet. No harm /no foul. Plus she is absolutely horrified at any possibility of randomly running into them at the market or somewhere. It allows her to play the whore role without sacrificing the Madonna image most people have of her.
Love the vetting by petting!

Izzy2
Virgin

Unread post by Izzy2 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:22 pm

Hildasw wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:25 pm
WimpToad wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:06 pm
Hildasw wrote:

That is so rude and ended a few friendships.
I prefer friends I can trust to have sex with my wife when I am not around the problem is friends that are trustworthy are rare