Bi massage

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Hildasw
Experienced

Bi massage

Unread post by Hildasw » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:43 pm

We are a stag and vixen couple. Love mfmf but enjoy a fun mfm or ffm.

Hubby and I have had many an erotic massage over the years. Mostly men massaging me with hubby watching but twice had a couple massaging both of us to happy endings. We both loved every one of these. On two occasions hubby arranged for a bi girls to massage us both. As I am bi I loved it - as did hubby.

Recently , while visiting the Gold Coast, I spotted an ad for a bi guy that does couples massage with “extras”. Hubby is not bi but does not mind some male to male contact. He was intrigued by the idea and , being open minded and a good sport, agreed to give it a try.

The masseuse arrived and set up a proper massage table. He suggested that hubby should go first. Hubby undressed and lay face down. The masseuse undressed and started a proper massage but with a bit of teasing. After a while he asked hubby to turn around. It was clear that the teasing had the desired effect. He continued a teasing massage and hubby could not hide the fact that he was enjoying it. He did stop the massage after a while as he was not ready to have a happy ending before I had my massage.

Mine also started facedown. A proper massage with a lot of teasing thrown in. When it came time to turn around I was very worked up. The teasing massage continued getting naughtier and naughtier. At one stage I was almost going over the edge. When the massage turned into an oral massage I was quickly brought to my first orgasm. The masseuse then started fingering me with a technique no one else has ever used. I called hubby over as I wanted to share my next orgasm with him playing with me too. The orgasm that followed was memorable.

I don’t know about the other girls here but once I have had an oral orgasm I need penetrative sex. I dragged the two of them to the bedroom and got them to lie next to each other - I was taking turns riding them. It was awesome fun. The one I was riding started playing with the other one. As I switched so did they. I was surprised but it was very erotic.

The masseuse then decided to give hubby a blow job. He was surprised but so horny he played along. I don’t think I have seen him orgasm like that for a long time.

It was a day to remember and will be repeated during our next visit.

Boat_1
Trainable

Re: Bi massage

Unread post by Boat_1 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:58 pm

That sounds amazing. You wouldn't have his contact details would you? We live near the GC and have been looking for just this service for quite a while. I would love to take along hubby and a playmate. Not that hubby is Bi, but my playmate likes to play both ways.

Hildasw
Experienced

Unread post by Hildasw » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:09 pm

Boat_1 wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:58 pm
That sounds amazing. You wouldn't have his contact details would you? We live near the GC and have been looking for just this service for quite a while. I would love to take along hubby and a playmate. Not that hubby is Bi, but my playmate likes to play both ways.
Australia Gold Coast?

Boat_1
Trainable

Unread post by Boat_1 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:54 pm

Yes, Gold Coast, Queensland

Hildasw
Experienced

Unread post by Hildasw » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:38 pm

We found him on Locanto

Boat_1
Trainable

Unread post by Boat_1 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:42 pm

Thanks

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:02 am

"You don't know 'til you know..."

Hildasw
Experienced

Unread post by Hildasw » Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:37 pm

Boat_1 wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:42 pm
Thanks
Did you find him?

Boat_1
Trainable

Unread post by Boat_1 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:01 pm

Not Yet. Have been working every night . Will have some spare time in a week or so. Thanks

clitlickrr
Virgin

Unread post by clitlickrr » Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:22 am

Hildasw wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:43 pm
We are a stag and vixen couple. Love mfmf but enjoy a fun mfm or ffm.

Hubby and I have had many an erotic massage over the years. Mostly men massaging me with hubby watching but twice had a couple massaging both of us to happy endings. We both loved every one of these. On two occasions hubby arranged for a bi girls to massage us both. As I am bi I loved it - as did hubby.

Recently , while visiting the Gold Coast, I spotted an ad for a bi guy that does couples massage with “extras”. Hubby is not bi but does not mind some male to male contact. He was intrigued by the idea and , being open minded and a good sport, agreed to give it a try.

The masseuse arrived and set up a proper massage table. He suggested that hubby should go first. Hubby undressed and lay face down. The masseuse undressed and started a proper massage but with a bit of teasing. After a while he asked hubby to turn around. It was clear that the teasing had the desired effect. He continued a teasing massage and hubby could not hide the fact that he was enjoying it. He did stop the massage after a while as he was not ready to have a happy ending before I had my massage.

Mine also started facedown. A proper massage with a lot of teasing thrown in. When it came time to turn around I was very worked up. The teasing massage continued getting naughtier and naughtier. At one stage I was almost going over the edge. When the massage turned into an oral massage I was quickly brought to my first orgasm. The masseuse then started fingering me with a technique no one else has ever used. I called hubby over as I wanted to share my next orgasm with him playing with me too. The orgasm that followed was memorable.

I don’t know about the other girls here but once I have had an oral orgasm I need penetrative sex. I dragged the two of them to the bedroom and got them to lie next to each other - I was taking turns riding them. It was awesome fun. The one I was riding started playing with the other one. As I switched so did they. I was surprised but it was very erotic.

The masseuse then decided to give hubby a blow job. He was surprised but so horny he played along. I don’t think I have seen him orgasm like that for a long time.

It was a day to remember and will be repeated during our next visit.
What an experience thanks for sharing. I am intrigue about the fingering technique can you elaborate ?
unless you are a cat there is only this life.