Advice on how to encourage/progress

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
hopefullguy
Virgin

Advice on how to encourage/progress

Unread post by hopefullguy » Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:40 pm

Hi all.

We are not new to this world. Played with others for over 15 years.

Recently wife and i have been attending sex on premise venues and both enjoying other guys fucking her. We do this usually twice a week.

The past couple of weeks my wife has been enjoying our nights more than ever.
She has started activly approaching men and asking them to fuck her at the clubs. This has taken her enjoyment to a whole new level as she feels like she is in total control (even whole being choked, slapped and hair pulled.)
She now can't wait for the nights we go out and talks about it all week.

She has also finally become fussy about cock size.
On our last night out she pointed a guy out and told me she wanted to fuck him and told me she was only concerned if he wasn't big enough. Fortunately i had been watching during the night and saw he getting into the spa earlier and noticed a decent package on him, with this imdormation she approached him and took him to a room where he fucked her hard and made her cum with her vocally praising his efforts and "lovely dick". Ending with her demanding he cum all over her tits.
She has also recently had her first black guy who fortunately did not dissapoint either in size, ability or attitude. She is aware of my desire to qatch her fuck black guys and is now opening up to this. She has even pointed the guy out and told me she wants his big cock again.
My question is how should I encourage her? I love her attitude and know she is so into fucking other guys but I also know she wants to do more (cum play, creampie, gang bang, solo and light cuck play)

Any advice welcome

matthewscott77
Virgin

Re: Advice on how to encourage/progress

Unread post by matthewscott77 » Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:25 am

hopefullguy wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:40 pm
Hi all.

Recently wife and i have been attending sex on premise venues and both enjoying other guys fucking her. We do this usually twice a week.

She has started activly approaching men and asking them to fuck her at the clubs. This has taken her enjoyment to a whole new level as she feels like she is in total control (even whole being choked, slapped and hair pulled.)

On our last night out she pointed a guy out and told me she wanted to fuck him and told me she was only concerned if he wasn't big enough. Fortunately i had been watching during the night and saw he getting into the spa earlier and noticed a decent package on him, with this imdormation she approached him and took him to a room where he fucked her hard and made her cum with her vocally praising his efforts and "lovely dick". Ending with her demanding he cum all over her tits.
She has also recently had her first black guy who fortunately did not dissapoint either in size, ability or attitude. She is aware of my desire to qatch her fuck black guys and is now opening up to this. She has even pointed the guy out and told me she wants his big cock again.
My question is how should I encourage her? I love her attitude and know she is so into fucking other guys but I also know she wants to do more (cum play, creampie, gang bang, solo and light cuck play)

Any advice welcome
It sounds like she’s all in and would not need much encouragement. Hotwifing is not one-sided, so you both need to always remember that this is something you do as a couple. If you feel that she needs encouragement to do gang bangs, etc then maybe it’s as simple as you letting her know that you’re okay with it. As long as your ARE okay with it. If not, you need to communicate that too.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:01 pm

hopefullguy wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:40 pm
Hi all.

Any advice welcome

Have you thought about actually talking honestly with your wife? If you're this far along in playing, how hard could it be to be open and discuss things?
Maybe I haven't understood things, but I'm at a loss.

hopefullguy
Virgin

Unread post by hopefullguy » Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:13 pm

Sorry must not have come across properly.

We talk very openly.

She is very aware of my wants and desires.

I m struggling with the balance of encouragement and being pushy.

We are both so turned on and excited about everything we do.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:03 pm

hopefullguy wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:13 pm

We talk very openly.

Thank you, or maybe I read it wrong. I see "encouragement" as being supportive of what she wants and how /when she wants. "Pushing" is more about what you want, and your timetable. When you talk to her, ask yourself if it's about what she would want, or about what you want. "Pushing" is more of a controlling thing, encouragement is more of a supportive thing.

PNWGuy
Virgin

Unread post by PNWGuy » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:23 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:03 pm
Thank you, or maybe I read it wrong. I see "encouragement" as being supportive of what she wants and how /when she wants. "Pushing" is more about what you want, and your timetable. When you talk to her, ask yourself if it's about what she would want, or about what you want. "Pushing" is more of a controlling thing, encouragement is more of a supportive thing.
That's a great distinction that most men interested in this lifestyle need to know. Well said, Farmgirl.

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:20 pm

I've noticed many posts about guys trying to get pursuade and encourage their woman to become a hotwife, and if she is receptive and eager that might be a good thing. It is for most guys a selfish fantasy because for most of them, it is about them and what they get out of it, with maybe some thought to the wives enjoyment. Not all men are as fortunate as the husband of Farmgirl who tells it like she sees it, such a gift. Many of us have to ask and actually listen to the women that we say that we love. Not all women are wanting to make this fantasy or yours a reality, and they have valid reasons.

allways
Trainable

Unread post by allways » Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:20 am

We talk very openly.

Mate you have died and gone to heaven :mrgreen:

hopefullguy
Virgin

Unread post by hopefullguy » Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:03 pm

Thanks all.

We are going well. We talk about our play and fantasies a lot.

Last week we went to a sex club and we played some cuckold play. I wasn't allow to play with her but only watch.
Ahe fuvked 5 different guys while I stood i the corner of the room or outside the room. She fucked 2 guys at once in a room with a mirrored window so I sat outside and watched. It was so hot as she kept lookibg at herself in the mirror knowing I was watching from the other side.

We also me a very well hung black guy who fucked her mouth and pussy really well. I wasn't able to see her suckjng him but when he pulled out I could see saliva hanging from her lip to his cock. Sooooo hot.

Later during the event we were about to leave and the black guy was at the bar. We had a breif chat to him and she told him we were leaving, I asked her if she was sure and she replied to him "unless you want to fuck me again".
No suprise he finished his drink then went and fucked my wife again. At one point he demanded my wife and I both suck his cock.
It was a very exciting party.
I was allowd to fuck her many hours later at home and it was incredibly intense.

I really look forward to more cuck type play in future.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:08 pm

If you’re supporting her desires and you like it, what’s to change? Ride the wave my friend. As with anything in a marriage, keep talking about it. What’s good? What’s not so good (if anything). ABC. Always be communicating. It sounds like you both are.

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:10 pm

Truthful discussion

hopefullguy
Virgin

Unread post by hopefullguy » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:46 pm

Quick update.

Still enjoying our play. We are continuing to evolve, wife has gone out to clubs on her own a few times and had some very exciting fun. On one of her nights out she ended up gettting fucked long and hard by 3 guys at once including lots of dp.
That session ended with 3 loads over her face and tits which was quickly licked up by one of the guys.
In the last few weeks we have been playing with cum a lot more and i now regularly eat her playmates cum from hwr body or her lips and face.
We are booked in for a full sti checkup and are both going on prep so we can start enjoying some creampies.
Just the mention of multiple guys cumming in her gets her extremely wet.
She has never had any guy other than me bare and is very excited to expierince it.
Of course so am i. The thought of licking her cummy pussy makes me very hard.
So hoping for another update soon.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:04 am

Oh boy! It doesn't sound like this hot babe needs any encouragement!
My advice? Buckle up, hang on for your very life and enjoy the ride!

54321 :lol:

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:18 am

Like Farmgirl, I find myself a bit puzzled about what kind of encouragement your wife requires. She sounds as though she is deeply enjoying being the female sexual animal she was born to be, along with the support and loving that you provide.
Are you asking how can I encourage her to do things she does not want to do? Or to encourage her to do more of the things that your sexual fantasies want?

When my wife was in a similar place when we attended sex parties, I was open to her doing anything that expanded her sexual self and desire. To some extent, it was like winding up the Energizer bunny and watching her go. Multiples were common, with 3- to 4- baggers being most common, and once as many as 7 for the night. For me, it was an exciting, loving moment to fuck her after she had had 4 or 5 guys in her pussy fucking her. Occasionally, she would have a guy with a supersized cock fuck her, leaving her wanting to just stay with him inside her, waving off the other guys who wanted a turn with her. Basically, her desires drove the play. It worked well. I would suggest we go to a party; she was all too happy to go for it, at least most of the time. When she was not into it, she would just say, "Not tonight." So, it was a matter of asking her if she wanted to do something (high-male ratio party, equal-ratio party, gangbang) and then waiting for her to make the next move, deciding what she felt like doing.

That was a wonderful period, one that we from time to time celebrate with warm, erotic memories. As time went by, we moved away from the sex party scene and turned to smaller, intimate get togethers. Especially with the pandemic, we cut back to developing a long-term relationship with just one male who has gotten together with us for hot threesomes for the past 5 years. To ensure that our play is guided by her desires, the arrangement is that she calls up our friend to invite him over for a threesome and occasionally a 1-1. We both arouse him, so it has worked well when we can get our schedules to align. I mention this because the play couples engage in can change over time.

Ethically, your wife's body is hers. You have given her the green light to use it as she wishes. I would counsel that you fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride.

Hope this answers how another couple has addressed your concern.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Frogprince
Virgin

Unread post by Frogprince » Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:06 pm

Sounds like she is already fully in, mate. Congrats! I think most adventurous wives appreciate the selflessness of their submissive husbands

hopefullguy
Virgin

Unread post by hopefullguy » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:06 am

Still going well

Wife has had a few bareback fucks (still no creampie)
She is really developing a love of cum. She loves guys to cum in her mouth so she can kiss it to me.

Lately I've watched her suck about 10 guys to completion and the passionately kiss me with a load in her mouth.

Recent fantasy talk has centred around her playing alone and coming home with a cummy suprise for me.