Hotgirlfriend(s)???

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Hotgirlfriend(s)???

Unread post by early-kink » Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:28 pm

I don't know if this is the place to ask this. If it's not - maybe the admins will alert me or move it appropriately.

Has anyone on here ever had - or currently has - a CNM "hotgirlfriend / significant other" ??? A one-sided, open-on-the-female's-side-only relationship??

I've read that numerous younger generation couples (especially in Europe) have consensual agreements similar to hotwife agreements. The female has (and wants) a free pass to date other guys, while her "steady" boyfriend / S.O. cannot date other girls. I've read blogs and articles where the young guys say things like, "I don't want to own her or control her. If she wants to date other guys, and even be sexual with them, I'm OK with that." OR "I want her to be happy. If dating other guys while she and I are a couple makes her happy, I want her to be happy. If I try to put my foot down, she may leave me for a guy who'll allow it (dating others)."

It seems an increasing number of young ladies have learned of "hotwives" and maybe want to try the one-sided freedom even while they're dating. (possibly investigating whether they might want to eventually be "hotwives" after marriage?????) Europe once again seems to be leading in the trend of "hotgirlfriending" as more young European ladies pursue sexual freedom on their own terms ...... and not what society dictates.

I was once dating such a girlfriend, and it was amazing. Erotic beyond description. But I don't find much online or in videos/blogs/podcasts /forums concerning single "hotgirlfriends." Any info sources/apps/blogs/subreddits out there???

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Hotgirlfriend(s)???

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:52 am

It is fairly common. Trying to put a label on it fits with our need to categorize everything.

I find it interesting that we are now labeling what had been "normal" dating behavior for decades as some new trend. Labels confine us and keep us from defining what works for us as individuals.

A single woman dating multiple guys is nothing new. It doesn't cross the line into a variation of Hot Wife until there is a committed relationship/agreement between the parties. It has been called "no strings attached, Female led relationships, hot husbanding, etc.

Many guys tend to look for this in the women they seek for a relationship (meaning the guy wants to sleep around and wants his GF to allow it). Consider it another definition of "Me Too" in that the women want equal opportunity to test the waters and enjoy themselves.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:25 am

SilverStag wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:52 am
It is fairly common. Trying to put a label on it fits with our need to categorize everything.

I find it interesting that we are now labeling what had been "normal" dating behavior for decades as some new trend. Labels confine us and keep us from defining what works for us as individuals.

A single woman dating multiple guys is nothing new. It doesn't cross the line into a variation of Hot Wife until there is a committed relationship/agreement between the parties. It has been called "no strings attached, Female led relationships, hot husbanding, etc.

Many guys tend to look for this in the women they seek for a relationship (meaning the guy wants to sleep around and wants his GF to allow it). Consider it another definition of "Me Too" in that the women want equal opportunity to test the waters and enjoy themselves.
I was looking at it from the standpoint of younger couples being in more or less "steady" (committed) relationships with each other for some period of time, and having a loving, strong connection - as opposed to just randomly going on dates with different guys. Only difference being that the young lady wants to date other guys while keeping her "steady" boyfriend / S.O. Mature women aren't the only ones who want a solid, secure relationship - but also want to "shop around" and see other guys (even for sexual experimentation) - while maintaining their primary relationship. It seems younger females have noticed what the more mature women are doing with hotwifing/sharing, and are testing those waters even in their late teen years with boyfriends they're more or less committed to. Sexual attitudes in Europe are less uptight and rigid than in the U.S. Young people there (Europe) are much more educated about sexual practices than their U.S. counterparts, and sex is treated as a normal part of life - not a perversion or sickness.

The info I've read is from numerous anonymous surveys, questionnaires, and polls of young people / couples done by universities and sexual researchers / research institutes. The polls were from various countries, including the U.S. I was surprised that young guys (who are normally VERY possessive of their girlfriends) seem to have seen the writing on the wall and have altered their opinions about their girlfriends dating other guys. A common theme was young guys saying, "I don't own her, and I don't want to control her. I want her to be happy, whatever it takes." That, to me, seems like a BIG switch from past decades of possessiveness on the part of young guys.

There are a number of couples on this forum where the young ladies (even engaged fiancee's) are actively seeing other guys sexually as they approach their weddings. Some want to continue to date other guys / FWB's after marrying, and if their husbands are OK with it .... good for them.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:20 am

The info I've read is from numerous anonymous surveys, questionnaires, and polls of young people / couples done by universities and sexual researchers / research institutes. The polls were from various countries,
Could you share the links?

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:41 pm

54321 wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:20 am
The info I've read is from numerous anonymous surveys, questionnaires, and polls of young people / couples done by universities and sexual researchers / research institutes. The polls were from various countries,

Not off the top of my head. I'll have to go back and try to find some. I remember reading some direct quotes from younger guys who gave their thoughts on their GF's dating other guys. I know I wouldn't have felt as they seem to when I was younger and dating a girl !!!!!

I'll try to find the quotes and some of the survey info.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:30 pm

When I was 18 I started dating a girl who had a boyfriend. I really liked her, but was also turned on that I was having sex with someone else’s girl. As time went on we saw more of each other until a friend pointed out that as I was seeing her more than him, he was having sex with my girlfriend, not the other way round. That really hit home and I must admit I became jealous and got het to stop seeing him.

Looking back I really should have just enjoyed it.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:33 pm

When I first met my wife, she had a steady boyfriend who worked offshore, two weeks on, two weeks off, so to speak lol. They had been seeing each other for a couple of years. In that time, she had had numerous amorous adventures with other men, having sex with a different guy pretty much every time her regular boyfriend was out of town.

He was quite a decent sort apparently (I never actually met him) and pretty good in the sack, but they were not really suited, so her life was a series of ‘Mr Right-Now’s while she looked for Mr Right. Also, at that time, she was separated from her first husband (they later divorced) which meant she could have fun and enjoy the kind of erotic adventure she had missed out on the first time around.

When I first saw her, I was impressed to say the least. My jaw dropped when she entered the room at a friend’s party. She was certainly 'One Hot Babe' (and still is!) I asked a mutual (woman) friend about her later and she told me about her sexy, hot lifestyle. I thought, “That’s the girl for me”.

We saw each other a few times over several months at different parties. We were both attracted to, and wary of, each other. Through another mutual woman friend, I suggested she come to a gig I was playing at. She did, and after the show, we got better acquainted. We finally arranged a date. She was to come round to mine for dinner. The boyfriend was, of course, working away.

I was very excited to be seeing such a stunning, sexy, glamorous creature, and I was also aware that I was merely one of a long line of cocks that had pleasured her when her (very jealous) boyfriend was out of town. The evening went well. As we sat on the sofa and shared our first kiss, she laid her legs over mine. I put my hand on her thigh (she was wearing a Summer dress with no tights) and her skin was SO soft and silky that my heart jolted and my semi hard cock suddenly jerked to full attention.

Eventually, activity moved to the bedroom. After more hot kissing (yes, she could REALLY kiss!) I stripped off my tee shirt, shoes and socks. I pulled down my jeans and underwear in one movement and sat down to remove them completely. My cock (7 inches long and 5 inches around) was rock hard and suddenly, without me asking, she knelt down, took hold of it and began fellating me expertly. This girl clearly had talent AND experience… a keeper!

I commented on this later. She explained that as soon as she saw my cock, she wanted a closer look, saying with a grin, “I always like to see what I’m getting”.

With the aid of a few joints, we fucked all night, at least 5 times. It occurred to me a few times, how outrageously sexy it was that she was out getting pleasantly fucked while her boyfriend was working away. The next morning, she woke me with another excellent blowjob and we enjoyed almost non-stop, intense, romantic fun over the next few days.

The day came for the boyfriend’s return. As we said goodbye to each other in my hallway, we were kissing with intense passion. Although we had fucked not long before, my cock was rock hard again and pressed against her as our tongues teased and flirted with each other. I was thinking that I must turn her on as much as possible to show her what she would be missing when away from me.

As she drove off, she gave me a cheeky ‘toot’ from her car horn and at that moment, I realised that all I had achieved was to ensure that she would get her boyfriend to finish her off the minute he got home! For a moment, I felt very jealous, and then, to my surprise, I found myself thinking how incredibly hot that was and I was immediately rock hard again. For the next few days, all I could think about was her, naked, kneeling on her bedroom carpet, fellating him, him licking her and the two of them fucking. I had never been so hard in my life. Even when I masturbated and came, I was rock hard again in minutes.

Six days later, she called me. I asked her over. When I opened the door, she walked in and we kissed with intensity. As we did so, I wondered how much time had passed since her gorgeous, sexy tongue had been teasing and flicking the head of his cock and her beautiful lips had been sucking him.

I had to be somewhere so I took her with me. We went in her car. There was no time for explanations. I remember that several times during the evening I looked across at her, looking SO sexy in a jumpsuit, the pattern of which was a repeated motif of bright lipstick kisses on a dark chocolate background, and I felt quite jealous but only for a moment. I then found myself thinking that even if I could only see her when the boyfriend was out of town, it was no problem. She was simply the hottest thing I had ever met.

Later that night, we got back to my apartment and fucked frantically. The fact that she was someone else’s and that I was her ‘bit on the side’ added to the intensity. She then surprised me by telling me that she had finished with her boyfriend and wanted to go out with me instead. How interesting!! On the one hand, I was absolutely thrilled… this girl had everything. Sexy, beautiful, sophisticated, glamorous, chic, knowledgeable, intelligent and talented, OF COURSE I wanted her to be my girlfriend. She was everything I’d been looking for! On the other hand though, I was a tiny bit disappointed lol! I’d become accepting of, and was even looking forward to, the taboo thrill of sharing her with her boyfriend.

I was looking forward to the two weeks when she would be fucking him exclusively, apart from the odd time when she might ‘work late’ and pop in on me for a quickie on the way home. How exciting it would be to arrange to see them at a nightclub (unbeknownst to him). I could sit at the bar watching her (in a HOT dress and heels) sexing him up on the dance floor. As they left, for him to screw her brains out at home, she could give me a sly wink. What fun! Then, when he was out of town, I could be making love to her all the time (unless she had another hot date, of course!) … but no, it was not to be.

Did I mind? No. I was already falling in love and she turned out to be my dearest friend and, over time, became an even more wonderful lover.

So was that it? Not exactly. She had really enjoyed the hot lifestyle she’d been living before we met and found it quite hard to give it up.
We were non exclusive for a couple of months and she had a few more erotic adventures before we finally settled into a one to one arrangement.

You would think that she would be perfect hotwife material, would you not? I have dropped hints, made suggestions, recommended books and even offered it on a plate, but she says that she is not interested. Ah well, if she never becomes a hotwife, I’ll still be happy… but I can still hope!

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:06 am

WOW!!! I can relate with your hot times ....... sort-of. In my case, I was the "steady BF" and she was dating other guys on the side. No matter. There's just something about a young lady / mature lady who just LOVES sex!!! She has a healthy sexual appetite and isn't afraid to enjoy herself. Not timid and backward with guys - confident - and willing to learn & PRACTICE her seductive & sexual talents to become an erotic, lusty, sexual dynamo when she's with a guy.

Such ladies are DREAMS-come-true!!! (I use the term "ladies" because IMO - just because a woman loves sex, doesn't mean she isn't a lady still. In my book, such a woman becomes a more attractive and alluring lady, one I'd want to get to know better.)

54321 - You're a lucky man!!

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:53 am

Before my first wife and I were married I told her outright that I loved it if I could watch her fuck and jerked myself off. She liked the idea of it, back then it wasn't hard to find guys to fuck my hot sexy girlfriend.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:02 am

early-kink wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:06 am
WOW!!! I can relate with your hot times ....... sort-of. In my case, I was the "steady BF" and she was dating other guys on the side. No matter. There's just something about a young lady / mature lady who just LOVES sex!!! She has a healthy sexual appetite and isn't afraid to enjoy herself. Not timid and backward with guys - confident - and willing to learn & PRACTICE her seductive & sexual talents to become an erotic, lusty, sexual dynamo when she's with a guy.

Such ladies are DREAMS-come-true!!! (I use the term "ladies" because IMO - just because a woman loves sex, doesn't mean she isn't a lady still. In my book, such a woman becomes a more attractive and alluring lady, one I'd want to get to know better.)

54321 - You're a lucky man!!
I have to admit that I really enjoy your scenarios!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:54 am

early-kink wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:28 pm
I don't know if this is the place to ask this. If it's not - maybe the admins will alert me or move it appropriately.

Has anyone on here ever had - or currently has - a CNM "hotgirlfriend / significant other" ??? A one-sided, open-on-the-female's-side-only relationship??

I've read that numerous younger generation couples (especially in Europe) have consensual agreements similar to hotwife agreements. The female has (and wants) a free pass to date other guys, while her "steady" boyfriend / S.O. cannot date other girls. I've read blogs and articles where the young guys say things like, "I don't want to own her or control her. If she wants to date other guys, and even be sexual with them, I'm OK with that." OR "I want her to be happy. If dating other guys while she and I are a couple makes her happy, I want her to be happy. If I try to put my foot down, she may leave me for a guy who'll allow it (dating others)."

It seems an increasing number of young ladies have learned of "hotwives" and maybe want to try the one-sided freedom even while they're dating. (possibly investigating whether they might want to eventually be "hotwives" after marriage?????) Europe once again seems to be leading in the trend of "hotgirlfriending" as more young European ladies pursue sexual freedom on their own terms ...... and not what society dictates.

I was once dating such a girlfriend, and it was amazing. Erotic beyond description. But I don't find much online or in videos/blogs/podcasts /forums concerning single "hotgirlfriends." Any info sources/apps/blogs/subreddits out there???
i didn't even know such a thing existed!

TomG
Trainable

Unread post by TomG » Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:50 pm

When I was in the Navy during the 70s, I had a steady girlfriend. I was out to sea on a submarine for roughly three months at a time, followed by three months back home in Connecticut.

My GF and I were having a beer one Saturday afternoon and just having a little fun chat about things, and we started talking about fantasies. Her biggest fantasy was to date other guys while I remained faithful to her. My young cock immediately went hard, so I took her hand, put it over my cock, and told her I'd love nothing better than that. She could feel the evidence right there. She asked me if I was serious, and I said I'd never been more serious. That was the start of it for us. When I was at sea, she'd see others, and when I was home she'd also occasionally see other men.

That was my only experience with having that type of relationship and it was the happiest two years of my life because we were madly in love with each other and we both enjoyed her extra-curricular activities. Sadly, the thing that killed it for us is that she started feeling guilty and wanted to stop. Our relationship just kind of died when she did that. She wasn't happy, nor was I. We still loved each other, but it eventually got to the point we had a long talk and agreed to go our separate ways. I've always missed her, and have never found another woman like her.

TomG
Trainable

Unread post by TomG » Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:03 am

early-kink wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:41 pm
54321 wrote:
Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:20 am

Not off the top of my head. I'll have to go back and try to find some. I remember reading some direct quotes from younger guys who gave their thoughts on their GF's dating other guys. I know I wouldn't have felt as they seem to when I was younger and dating a girl !!!!!

I'll try to find the quotes and some of the survey info.
I hope you can find them, early-kink. I'd like to read those too.