Our journey

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Moandcalum
Prepubescent

Our journey

Unread post by Moandcalum » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:49 am

To give context to this, it should be noted that at the moment we are often apart because I work in London and she stays at the family home in Glasgow.

We were out one night in 2020 and I brought up the idea of someone else joining us. It was obvious from the way that she framed her denials (one of her many virtues is that she never ever lies to me) that the thought of another man being involved was appealing to her. I pressed her on it and we eventually agreed to invite another man to join us in what was, to be honest, a fairly tame mmf in which she used her hand on him and allowed him to use her large, firm breasts for relief but we progressed from that to more exciting adventures mostly with males, but a couple of times with females. I let her know that I fully approved of all of this and had said to her that if she wanted to contact any of the men we'd met to see on her own, I would be more pleased than not.

She joined a site and although her profile said that she was looking for men/women/couples to join both of us, she met a guy alone firstly for coffee and then a week later told me to book a hotel room (we never host at home). The plan was that I was going to come up to join them but I was unable to travel and she took pleasure in telling me that he'd been more than satisfactory and that she had decided on the spur of the moment to have unprotected sex. She told me it was dripping out of her as she went home and that her only regret was that I wouldn't be there to lick it up when she got there. It was extremely exciting and was followed by a couple of similar adventures, all of which were one off affairs and practiced safely. She's very health conscious and after her lustful decision took STI tests which were clear.

It's been extremely exciting and the latest, J, has introduced a series of elements into the mix. She has met him several times now, including for pre dinner sex, dinner, drinks and sex last Saturday (when I joined this site) and they text one another dozens of times a day. They've met many times now and had sex both in hotels and outdoors. We have a scoring system 1-10 and my previous 10 has never been threatened by more than a 7 but she has him at 9.5 now and if it wasn't for the fact that I know she doesn't lie, I'd say that .5 is for my ego. She sends me some of the messages and took particular delight in one in which it was clear that he'd taken her in missionary, which she rarely if ever lets me do and to add delightful insult, she'd orgasmed during it which is also unusual for her.

I feel that he might present a genuine threat and the thought of that has absolutely energised my sex drive and brought us much closer together. She hasn't told him anything about what I look like or even my name and has organised a dinner in December at a restaurant where she's going to introduce me as a business associate. She intends to take him to the hotel room beforehand and then to be openly affectionate towards him at the dinner table. She's then taking him back to the hotel room and has told me to do what I like in the city until she calls me after he's gone.

She laughed when I asked whether she was going to shower afterwards and reminded me of something which happened two years ago. We'd had a mild argument over dinner and when we got back she told me that she needed to pee and that the choice as to whether I was getting that with my clothes on or off was mine but that I was getting it anyway and she wasn't bluffing. She's advised that it'll be the same thing after the dinner but with an obvious added extra and that she fully expects me to be very grateful afterwards.

The confident assertive woman that all of this has made her become (previously I'd have described her as over assertive but she's way above petty annoyance these days) is an absolute joy to be around. I think my increased drive is a mix of jealousy, desire and, actually, pride in how far she's come.

She's not the best sub in the world, although she'll accommodate that role for me from time to time, but her skill as a domme increases on a daily basis. I'll throw myself into a sub role for her and that's very pleasing to her ( the incident of the pegging raised her excitement beyond anything else I can think of) but ultimately I'm pleased to have found this site. I'm not naturally blessed with the inner security that sub cucks have and she's definitely lacking in the sub tendencies of a hot wife as I understand that role but the stag and vixen (which is new to me) seems to sum it all up perfectly.

She has a number of other things which she wants to do (waxed herself, she has a curiously strong desire to find a natural woman) but this particular activity is definitely here to stay.

OHW Addict

Re: Our journey

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:40 am

Wow! What an exciting development!

I do hope to hear more of your adventures and maybe your hotwife might grace the pages of the Hotties Forum?
Also, if she becomes a verified hotwife, she will have access to the exclusive Ladies' Lounge where she can exchange news and views
with both newbies and hotwives with years of experience.

Thank you for a great post,

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:55 am

Moandcalum wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:49 am
To give context to this, it should be noted that at the moment we are often apart because I work in London and she stays at the family home in Glasgow.

We were out one night in 2020 and I brought up the idea of someone else joining us. It was obvious from the way that she framed her denials (one of her many virtues is that she never ever lies to me) that the thought of another man being involved was appealing to her. I pressed her on it and we eventually agreed to invite another man to join us in what was, to be honest, a fairly tame mmf in which she used her hand on him and allowed him to use her large, firm breasts for relief but we progressed from that to more exciting adventures mostly with males, but a couple of times with females. I let her know that I fully approved of all of this and had said to her that if she wanted to contact any of the men we'd met to see on her own, I would be more pleased than not.

She joined a site and although her profile said that she was looking for men/women/couples to join both of us, she met a guy alone firstly for coffee and then a week later told me to book a hotel room (we never host at home). The plan was that I was going to come up to join them but I was unable to travel and she took pleasure in telling me that he'd been more than satisfactory and that she had decided on the spur of the moment to have unprotected sex. She told me it was dripping out of her as she went home and that her only regret was that I wouldn't be there to lick it up when she got there. It was extremely exciting and was followed by a couple of similar adventures, all of which were one off affairs and practiced safely. She's very health conscious and after her lustful decision took STI tests which were clear.

It's been extremely exciting and the latest, J, has introduced a series of elements into the mix. She has met him several times now, including for pre dinner sex, dinner, drinks and sex last Saturday (when I joined this site) and they text one another dozens of times a day. They've met many times now and had sex both in hotels and outdoors. We have a scoring system 1-10 and my previous 10 has never been threatened by more than a 7 but she has him at 9.5 now and if it wasn't for the fact that I know she doesn't lie, I'd say that .5 is for my ego. She sends me some of the messages and took particular delight in one in which it was clear that he'd taken her in missionary, which she rarely if ever lets me do and to add delightful insult, she'd orgasmed during it which is also unusual for her.

I feel that he might present a genuine threat and the thought of that has absolutely energised my sex drive and brought us much closer together. She hasn't told him anything about what I look like or even my name and has organised a dinner in December at a restaurant where she's going to introduce me as a business associate. She intends to take him to the hotel room beforehand and then to be openly affectionate towards him at the dinner table. She's then taking him back to the hotel room and has told me to do what I like in the city until she calls me after he's gone.

She laughed when I asked whether she was going to shower afterwards and reminded me of something which happened two years ago. We'd had a mild argument over dinner and when we got back she told me that she needed to pee and that the choice as to whether I was getting that with my clothes on or off was mine but that I was getting it anyway and she wasn't bluffing. She's advised that it'll be the same thing after the dinner but with an obvious added extra and that she fully expects me to be very grateful afterwards.

The confident assertive woman that all of this has made her become (previously I'd have described her as over assertive but she's way above petty annoyance these days) is an absolute joy to be around. I think my increased drive is a mix of jealousy, desire and, actually, pride in how far she's come.

She's not the best sub in the world, although she'll accommodate that role for me from time to time, but her skill as a domme increases on a daily basis. I'll throw myself into a sub role for her and that's very pleasing to her ( the incident of the pegging raised her excitement beyond anything else I can think of) but ultimately I'm pleased to have found this site. I'm not naturally blessed with the inner security that sub cucks have and she's definitely lacking in the sub tendencies of a hot wife as I understand that role but the stag and vixen (which is new to me) seems to sum it all up perfectly.

She has a number of other things which she wants to do (waxed herself, she has a curiously strong desire to find a natural woman) but this particular activity is definitely here to stay.
Wow! It sounds like you've experienced what I've experienced in terms of energy levels and love for my lady! Ever since my lady has been with her guy I've felt amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing. How have things gone since all this happened?

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:25 am

Yeah, how have things gone?😊😁🤔😛