Introducing male friends to our lifestyle

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Mgcouplemn
Player

Introducing male friends to our lifestyle

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:04 pm

My wife and I were talking about three of our male friends that always seem interested in my wife. Whenever they are around us they are eyeing my wife with “I want to have sex with her eyes”. We decided to give them a surprise treat by letting them have a chance to fuck her. The two of us made plans to invite all three of them over and set them up to learn what we are really into to. We sent them each a text inviting them over to the house for some holiday cheer.

The guys showed up one at a time and the five of us had a few drinks in the kitchen while we talked. After a while my wife excused herself to go down to the family room to get the snacks ready. I pulled out a bottle of cinnamon tequila and poured each of us a shot, I toasted on how happy I was with the friends and my exciting life with my wife. We downed the shot. I told them to move down to the family room and see what treat my wife had for them.

When we got to the family room the guys stopped dead in their tracks as they entered the room when they saw my wife standing naked at the bar. I told the guys to go in and enjoy what we have to offer. My wife went to each of them and gave them a good kiss while rubbing her naked body against them. While she teased each of them I started telling them that we know they have seen my wife flirting when we are out and then me talking to the guy. What they didn’t know was that most of the time I was making arrangements to have the guy meet up with us to have sex with my wife.

They looked confused, I told them that we have an open marriage and that I enjoyed watching her having sex with other guys, I said we have noticed the look of lust on them when they are around my wife, so we wanted to show them our lifestyle. By now my wife was feeling their cocks and they were groping her nakedness. One of them asked if that meant they could have sex with us tonight, I said no you guy get to have sex with my wife and I get to watch and jerk off.

I told them here the rules that every other guy gets before they can fuck her. I explained that this was between us and them, not to be told to or talked about with anyone else, they can never ask for sex directly to my wife, if they want they need to ask me. If we decide yes then I will make the arrangements. I also decide where they can cum and they need to comply, if I said pull out and cum on her then they need to do that, I tell them to wear a condom they can cum whenever it happens. If I tell them to cum in her I want them to unload their full load inside her.

I told them that this wasn’t a gangbang and each one get a turn, I showed them a glass with three slips of paper and had each draw a slip, the number on the slip was the order they would have sex with her. My wife looked at the numbers and undressed number one, pulled him down to the floor and between her legs. Hard as a rock she put him inside her and he fucked her. I told the three that because the were previous friends I wanted to see each unload deep inside her. I just got done saying it and the first one arched his back and came.
The other two took their turns, I sat and watched jerking off. One of the guys asked if I cum watching, I said sometimes I do and other times I cum afterward. I asked that being I didn’t cum yet if they wanted to see what happens if I don’t cum while she is fucking, they said sure. I laid on the floor stroking my cock, my wife straddled over my cock and dripped some of their cum on my cock as I stroked, I got harder and she moved her dripping pussy over my face dripping their cum, she started lowering that cum filled pussy down to my mouth. The closer she got to my mouth the harder I stroked, she got close enough for me to lick, she started to orgasm and their cum gushed out on to my tongue and into my mouth, by now I was pounding my really hard cock and with the first swallow of their mixed cum I shot my load high in the air.

We gave them each a room and they stayed the night at the house, As my wife and I left them to go to bed, I told the guys that if they got excited during the night they were welcome to come in our room to fuck my wife while next to me in our bed. One came in about two hours after we went to bed, my wife rolled on her hands and knees and he fucked her till he came. Another one came to our bed in the morning, my wife laid on her back and spread her legs, he climbed on her and pounded her hard. My wife knows I love seeing her having sex like that so while he was banging her I was stroking my hard cock. I started kissing her and I felt her cum and so did I our friend was pounding her still and asked where should he cum, I told him inside her, he asked if I was going to eat her out after he did, I said yes and asked if he wanted to watch, he did.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

weluvtoodoit
Trainable

Re: Introducing male friends to our lifestyle

Unread post by weluvtoodoit » Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:46 am

What a great way to cement a lasting friendship......I love it!

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:53 am

Lucky you! Mosat guys have trepidation on being nude in front of other guys, particulalrly if they know one another and haven't hung out nude together before.
I'm wondering if your relationships with the guys have changed after they witnessed you eating their cum out of your wife (as well as watching you jerk off). Do you and they have some Bi tendencies that had been known before you embarked on this adventure?

kay0113
Virgin

Unread post by kay0113 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:09 pm

No bi tendecies, like when wife uses vibrator on me. Like being fucked in ass by her Im hoping to do first hot wife experience soon. I dont think I could stop myself from masturbating watching her fuck another guy whos bigger then me in the dick department!!!
Looking for my first time in front of husband

cb1982
Virgin

Unread post by cb1982 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:46 am

This is amazing. I've always struggled on how to flip a few of our vanilla friends but this is a great step-by-step on how it can be done. I liked how the rules were very clearly spelled out at the beginning.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:47 am

We have the same rules with every time my Hot-wife has sex with anyone else, Once we establish a guy for her, I get to lay out what will happen and the rules.Picking the guy is a join task, sometimes my wife just tells me that a guy wants to have sex with her, other times she will be flirting with someone and I text her asking if she wants to fuck the guy, she usually shows the guy my text.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

kay0113
Virgin

Unread post by kay0113 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:13 am

We have used on line to find candidates!!!
Looking for my first time in front of husband

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:03 pm

Quite a story! Have there been repeats, individually or as 'the group'?
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:39 pm

Penthouse forum material.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Dec 25, 2022 4:32 am

sdbuffalo wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:03 pm
Yes, I enjoy the experiences a lot

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:58 am

Mgcouplemn wrote:
Sun Dec 25, 2022 4:32 am
sdbuffalo wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:03 pm
Yes, I enjoy the experiences a lot
It makes me happy to hear that you're living the life that the two of you want to live!
Someday I hope to be in the same boat as you two, but for now she only has one guy, and I haven't been able to see or hear what's going on. So far it's a mixture of her words which aren't always as tantalizing as what my imagination is without hearing what happened in her words. lol

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:22 am

Glad that you enjoyed it.

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:42 am

Wow!! What a great night you guys had. That’s so awesome!! Were any of the three guys that fucked your wife married or were all single? When the first guy was fucking your wife were the other two jerking off watching with you?

DrDemento_68
Experienced

Unread post by DrDemento_68 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:43 pm

"I asked that being I didn’t cum yet if they wanted to see what happens if I don’t cum while she is fucking, they said sure. I laid on the floor stroking my cock, my wife straddled over my cock and dripped some of their cum on my cock as I stroked, I got harder and she moved her dripping pussy over my face dripping their cum, she started lowering that cum filled pussy down to my mouth. The closer she got to my mouth the harder I stroked, she got close enough for me to lick, she started to orgasm and their cum gushed out on to my tongue and into my mouth, by now I was pounding my really hard cock and with the first swallow of their mixed cum I shot my load high in the air."

OMG that is so hot! To have your wife give you their cum from her pussy to jack off in, and to eat, and to lick her cummy pussy until she cums on your face. To cum from jacking yourself in a lube of other men's cum. And to do all this in front of your friends who just fucked your wife and supplied the cum. Wow!

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:57 am

SilverStag wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:53 am
Lucky you! Mosat guys have trepidation on being nude in front of other guys, particulalrly if they know one another and haven't hung out nude together before.
I'm wondering if your relationships with the guys have changed after they witnessed you eating their cum out of your wife (as well as watching you jerk off). Do you and they have some Bi tendencies that had been known before you embarked on this adventure?
You are absolutely correct with younger dudes. My wife has had to reassure younger dudes that she wanted them to get naked. They seemed overly self-conscious in my presence. After they shot their first money shot, they seemed to relax.

Men are more inhibited than women. Women, especially sisters, are completely comfortable naked with each other.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:00 am

BTW, I have absolutely no bi-tendencies. None of the dudes my wife has invited to share MFM sex with us demonstrated bi-tendencies. I've never encroached on a dude performing a sex act on my wife or her performing a sex act on a dude. I've always waited until they were done before moving in and always avoiding other men.