Rimming

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
blkmale66
Prepubescent

Rimming

Unread post by blkmale66 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:58 pm

Wondering how many stags like rimming the wives they are with, and how many vixens like to rim their bulls. I have been with maybe 11 wives in the last 2 years. 6 of them rimmed me rather enthusiastically, and 4 of those six don't do it with their husbands.

FiveInchLullaby
Player

Re: Rimming

Unread post by FiveInchLullaby » Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:08 pm

My wife loves doing it..

When she first did it early on in our relationship, it had been years and years since someone had done it to me and she’s a pro.

Last time I asked her how many she had done that with and I was surprised to learn that about half the men she’s fucked have had their asses licked by my wife…. So, about 50 men, total.

I love that she’s honed her skills so well..

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:43 am

A lot of people don't know they like it until they suddenly do, and that goes for giving as well as receiving.

I will usually offer it to the women I play with, some are enthusiastic and others find it off-putting

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:45 pm

I frequently rim my wife, and have rimmed all the women with whom I have had an ongoing sexual relationship. They all seemed to find it pleasurable, and a couple of them became huge fans of having their bottom licked. Interestingly, I would say about 2/3 of these women told me that I was the first man to rim then, and one of those in particular was very sexually experienced.

My wife does not care to rim (at all).

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:04 am

I've done it with 98% of my partners. My wife doesn't do it for anyone. My absolute favorite is my sister-in-law. She has always reciprocated.

RaDa
Virgin

Unread post by RaDa » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:41 pm

Outlaw wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:04 am
I've done it with 98% of my partners. My wife doesn't do it for anyone. My absolute favorite is my sister-in-law. She has always reciprocated.
This sounds interesting... Care to elaborate?

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:42 pm

Most women dig receiving. My sister-in-law is a year older than my wife. She was my first partner about 54 years ago. The best sex I've ever had. On top of that, the most erotic smelling ass. Like cocoa on steroids. She is now going on her 10th marriage. Poor bastard. Outside of sex, she's a total bitch, that uses everything and everyone. I love tossing her once in a while, but after 45 minutes around her, I remember why I dumped her. My wife knows we still bop.

leo-cpl
Experienced

Unread post by leo-cpl » Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:49 am

i love to rim wifes ass......shes rims me occasionally but doesnt particularly enjoys it....yet to meet a bull shes rimmed.....shes licked n sucked their balls but not rimmed

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:46 am

I did it in a hotel room with a new playmate a couple weeks ago. It was when we were in full debauchery mode on our first playdate. Her husband had told me she was difficult to get to orgasm, and that anal was off the table. We were on our second round that evening and had spent the first round in tender but focused sex, so after a break I asked her if she wanted to take things up a notch. She said she would like to try some things she hadn't done with her husband of 20+ years (who was in the other room screwing my HW Cecil). So, after having her stand nude in the open window while I ravished her with hands and tongue while anyone could see her, and having her on her knees, blowing me in front of the same open window, I told her to get onto the bed. As she crawled up onto the bed, I stopped her when she was on all fours and began licking her pussy from behind. I moved my tongue up and gently teased her starfish, not knowing what her reaction would be. Surprisingly she moaned and gently pushed back. I proceeded to rim her and when I made my tongue firm, she started pushing back against again and again so that I was tongue fucking her ass. We continued with that while I was rubbing her clit and she had an explosive orgasm. As she cooled down, I moved up next to her and asked if that was a new experience for her. She panted and said "That was an out-of-body orgasm like she had never had before. We played a while longer before our evening was over.

She and her husband are asking us for an encore in the next couple weeks. I expect she will want to cross more boundaries.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:03 pm

IDK....the GI tract never has been, and never will be, sterile.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:20 am

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:03 pm
Very true. It is a calculated risk and not for everyone. Luckily the human body has a lot of systems to help overcome the bad things we do to it. But is is rolling the dice. In that respect, I'm select in those for whom I will do this. I don't care for scat either and have pretty much sworn off having anal with most of the ladies who want it because the smell of poop takes my hard-on away immediately. There are ways to best prepare for doing anal, but they tend to be a turn off unless done in private immediately before the play begins.

I wouldn't suggest doing it at all if you are categorically opposed to it. Like everything in the LS, it's not for everyone. I just know that a lot of ladies really enjoy analingus due to the pleasurable sensations (I believe I read somewhere that there are 10 times as many nerve receptors in the anus as in the vagina or penis....it's just the way we are all built.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:20 am

Very true. It is a calculated risk and not for everyone. Luckily the human body has a lot of systems to help overcome the bad things we do to it. But is is rolling the dice. In that respect, I'm select in those for whom I will do this. I don't care for scat either and have pretty much sworn off having anal with most of the ladies who want it because the smell of poop takes my hard-on away immediately. There are ways to best prepare for doing anal, but they tend to be a turn off unless done in private immediately before the play begins.

I wouldn't suggest doing it at all if you are categorically opposed to it. Like everything in the LS, it's not for everyone. I just know that a lot of ladies really enjoy analingus due to the pleasurable sensations (I believe I read somewhere that there are 10 times as many nerve receptors in the anus as in the vagina or penis....it's just the way we are all built.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:09 am

SilverStag wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:20 am

Yah, I hear ya.....it's just that I don't like taking any more risks than I need to; and the smell of poop deflates my balloon as well.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:56 am

My wife and I do not rim. We tried it when we were kids and it never really appealed to us. However, she loves to rim her lover and he loves to receive. It is incredibly hot for me when I get to watch!

Rimming for them takes some prep, like right after a shower or after being in the pool and a rinse. You need to do it when you’re clean. Knowing I won’t ever get it makes it that much hotter when she buries her face in his ass.

CJ Cuckfan
Experienced

Unread post by CJ Cuckfan » Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:10 am

I love shoving my tongue so far up my wife's ass that I can carve my initials into next week's shit.

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:30 pm

Only after shower.

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:28 am

I enjoy rimming a woman during oral sex and once I was lucky enough to lick my wife after her one and only anal sex session with a lover.
It sounds weird now but at the time I couldn't resist.

HappilyShared
Experienced

Unread post by HappilyShared » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:55 am

We both are HUGE Rimming and Anal fans ... #6 cleans herself several times a day and is ALWAYS Anally clean well beyond the length of even the largest Cock or Longest Fingers for the Total Enjoyment of anyone Pleasuring her Heinie in any way ... She has No Qualms about Tongue Fucking My AssHole or the AssHole of any Guy she may pick up ... but is Very Meticulous about Kissing anyone until she has Cleaned her Mouth by Swish and Swallowing at Least 2 Loads of Sperm ...

LetsGetItStarted
Trainable

Unread post by LetsGetItStarted » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:15 pm

Wife rims me. She has instructions to only rim the most serving. That will likely be a cock health conscious fitness nut.

LetsGetItStarted
Trainable

Unread post by LetsGetItStarted » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:16 pm

Wife rims me. She has instructions to only rim the most serving. That will likely be a cock health conscious fitness nut.

Very Hot Wife
Experienced

Unread post by Very Hot Wife » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:58 pm

I rim Becky frequently although she has never reciprocated. That's ok by me. She sometimes rims another guy, just depends on the moment.

Guys will often rim her when giving her oral, sometimes asking before, which is nice. Mostly they just do it and she squirms to show her approval.

A couple we regularly meet are into it with us, but strangely not with others they meet.

The first time we met, I licked her asshole for a few minutes and she loved it. She immediately turned me on my front, said " now I'm going to do the same to you" and spent the next 15 minutes licking and sucking my asshole and sending me into next week. She has a very soft and gentle approach to everything in her life and rimming is no exception. I didn't think she would ever stop...!

The best thing is that she has a completely angelic look about her.

A really cute face where butter wouldn't melt.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:16 am

We both love rimming. My wife loves to rim me before she pegs me. I love to rim her cute rosebud while she is riding a lover. She rims all of the husbands in our swinger group but only a few of her boyfriends over the years.

sensitivestud13
Virgin

Unread post by sensitivestud13 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:20 am

I rim my partner almost every fuck session.

sensitivestud13
Virgin

Unread post by sensitivestud13 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:22 am

I rim my partner almost every fuck session. I have never been rimmed though. My partners tend to concentrate on my member.

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:51 am

SilverStag wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:46 am
I did it in a hotel room with a new playmate a couple weeks ago. It was when we were in full debauchery mode on our first playdate. Her husband had told me she was difficult to get to orgasm, and that anal was off the table. We were on our second round that evening and had spent the first round in tender but focused sex, so after a break I asked her if she wanted to take things up a notch. She said she would like to try some things she hadn't done with her husband of 20+ years (who was in the other room screwing my HW Cecil). So, after having her stand nude in the open window while I ravished her with hands and tongue while anyone could see her, and having her on her knees, blowing me in front of the same open window, I told her to get onto the bed. As she crawled up onto the bed, I stopped her when she was on all fours and began licking her pussy from behind. I moved my tongue up and gently teased her starfish, not knowing what her reaction would be. Surprisingly she moaned and gently pushed back. I proceeded to rim her and when I made my tongue firm, she started pushing back against again and again so that I was tongue fucking her ass. We continued with that while I was rubbing her clit and she had an explosive orgasm. As she cooled down, I moved up next to her and asked if that was a new experience for her. She panted and said "That was an out-of-body orgasm like she had never had before. We played a while longer before our evening was over.

She and her husband are asking us for an encore in the next couple weeks. I expect she will want to cross more boundaries.
Now that’s a great story. You’ve opened up a new world for her. Good for you both!!

As for us we both like doing it and having it done to us. Tammy enjoys anal and can orgasm with a cock in her ass with the right guy.