Stag Play Today

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Stag Play Today

Unread post by SilverStag » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:14 pm

So today our GF has decided to post a few of the pics I took of her onto her swinger solo profile. I was pleased that in moments of her posting them, she was getting multiple positive comments from both couples and single men. Her self-confidence is soaring, and she has asked if I want to come over for another playdate.....

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:51 am

I missed your earlier post. Sounds like an excellent photo shoot with some excellent results (plus some fun times afterwards). Well done all around. The best part is that you helped a friend get a boost of confidence. Yay you!

Bboy
Trainable

Unread post by Bboy » Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:34 am

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:47 am
Thank you for sharing your experiences. I, for one, like hearing a husband's perspective, especially when both partners are permitted to play. You also write very well, so I enjoyed living vicariously through you :)
LFA, your post triggers me to inquire if Adventurer is also permitted to have some extramarital fun.
Just asking out of curiosity. Please feel free to leave this inquiry unanswered.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:46 am

Bboy wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:34 am

LFA, your post triggers me to inquire if Adventurer is also permitted to have some extramarital fun.
Just asking out of curiosity. Please feel free to leave this inquiry unanswered.
He can and has. I don't want to hog too much of Silver Stag's thread, but Adventurer and I have tried swinging a few times. With one couple, he had some shared interests with the wife, so he had some solo dates for BDSM play. I was fine with it. I didn't get any sort of sexual thrill out of him playing with another woman, but I wasn't jealous either. I was happy he was happy, and wasn't threatened in any way.

Since then, he's taken a step back from playing. I like to think that sex with me just makes sex with anyone else pale in comparison :) The truth is, Adventurer is probably just too busy to pursue this at this time. So right now, I'm the only one having extramarital fun.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Wed Aug 09, 2023 10:18 am

Latest update...My wife is leaving town tomorrow and the GF I mentioned above asked Cecil if I can come over to play with her. Turns out the GF is leaving town on Saturday for a brief vacation so the only date available this month is tomorrow morning after I drop Cecil at the airport. The GF says she has about a 3 hour window to play (her daughter lives with her and teaches school until about 1:30 PM) and is really looking to me giving her a smile to take on her trip. I said I will bring my A game. Wish me luck!

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:08 am

I arrived freshly showered and hydrated. She did not disappoint. She greeted me a the door wearing fresh make up, a black teddy and matching crotchless panties. As soon as I walked in the door, we were lustily making out with her grabbing my cock through my shorts while I massaged her ass cheeks and held her tightly.

From there it was a short walk to her bedroom where I found the lights dimmed, flickering candles and soft music playing. She again melted into my arms where I resumed exploring her body with my hands as we kissed passionately. I rolled her nipples through her teddy and ran my hand down to her pussy where I found it peeking out of the opening in her panties, swollen and moist.

We continued kissing and fondling each other until she said, "I'm going to get us some water, you get naked, and I'll meet you in the bed," She was quick, and I had only removed my shirt and begun to unfasten my shorts when she returned. Seeing my lack of progress, she said, "Let me help you with those" and she quickly unzipped my shorts letting them fall to the floor around my ankles (I had arrived commando). Cooing, she slid down to her knees and immediately took my hardening cock into her mouth and began sucking and licking it, while occasionally looking up at me. I brushed her hair out of her face so I could get a better look at her soft lips slowly engulfing my hardening cock. Feeling a bit impulsive, I moved my hand to the back of her neck and began to be more forceful in pushing my cock all the way into her mouth. We both moaned as she held me balls deep in her throat, pausing for a moment before slowly withdrawing while twisting her head and then, repeating the movements.

I took her hand and helped her to her feet, asking, "You took the trouble of wearing such sexy lingerie, would you like to leave it on?" She answered by pulling the top of the teddy below her big pink tipped breasts and sliding it to the floor. I knelt and helped her slide the crotchless panties down her legs and held her hand while she stepped out of them. Now, with both of us completely nude I guided her onto her bed, and she wiggled to the center. I leaned in and kissed her, working my way down to her breasts which she held up for my oral attack. I kissed, licked and softly bit her nipples and her breathing became labored. I whispered to her, "Now I want to taste you". She purred as I kissed and licked my way down her soft body to her little pink slit. Her pussy is more forward than on many women, and its puffy lips stood out, raised from the softness of her abdomen. I gently kissed her outer lips and slowly pushed my tongue in between her lips, tasting her wetness and feeling her erect clit with the tip of my tongue. She groaned as I began licking her inner lips and clit in a pattern, causing her moans to increase both in speed and intensity. As I did that, I ran my hands up over her body, everywhere that I could reach without disengaging my tongue from her pussy. Suddenly she groaned loudly and tensed against my tongue. I continued through her initial orgasm, but she was soon pushing my head away as she was overly sensitive.

I moved up and kissed her, knowing my mouth was wet with her juices. She greedily kissed and sucked on my tongue, whispering "Wow! That was so intense!" As I kissed her, I ran my hand down to her pussy and slowly began massaging her lips, again starting outside and gently working my way deeper into her slit. By the time I was again on her clit, she had recovered enough form her first orgasm to enthusiastically open her legs allowing me deeper access to her sex. Slowly I worked a single finger, slick with her juices up and down her inner lips. Traversing from just above her clit, all the way back to her little puckered anus, back and for the occasionally dipping a finger deeper into her openings, just teasing the nerves around the entrances before moving on in my back-and-forth movements. As she once again began to moan and breathe deeply, I added a second finger and continued my massage when suddenly her breath caught, her legs clamped together on my hand, and she shuddered with a deep climax that led to little "aftershocks" that would cause her to convulse again and again.

As we lay side by side, she reached down and began massaging my hard cock, and slid down, once again taking me in her warm mouth. She worked me in and out sometimes just the tip, then suddenly taking me balls deep. Soon, she looked up at me and, with a lusty growl pleaded, "Can I ride it?" What is a gentleman to do when a lady makes such an impassioned request?

I rolled onto my back (making sure we were in the middle of the bed so she wouldn't worry about falling off) and she climbed onto me, reaching down to guide me into her very wet pussy. She lined up the tip and then sat straight up, slowly sinking down on me until I was fully and deeply inside of her. We both moaned as she hit bottom and paused to enjoy the stretching of her inner walls. I could feel her wetness leaking down around my balls. Then she started to slowly rise and fall, mixing her vertical strokes with a grind when she hit bottom, rubbing her clit against my pubic bone, then she repeated it, over and over. Her big breasts were swaying in my face and I asked her if she minded if I stimulated them, Unable to speak for her efforts of riding my cock, she tossed her head in a YES! and I massaged her breasts, taking one in each hand and firmly squeezing them, pressing them back against her ribs, then gently releasing them as my fingers slid to her nipples. I rolled each nipple between my thumbs and forefingers, gently applying more and more pressure as her movements quickened. Finally, she sank hard, down to the bottom on my cock and held her breath as her body spasmed in her orgasm. Once again, the small aftershocks racked her body as I remained fully seated deep inside of her. When she had recovered enough to open her eyes, she shook her hair back and smiled broadly at me and again said "WOW!

I began a slow pump in and out of her while she remained astride my cock, I pulled her closer so that her breasts swung and her nipples danced on my chest as I pumped in and out of her wet box. We both groaned as we were hitting new spots that the preceding ride had missed. Her clit now rubbed on the base of my cock as I slid in and out of her. I felt my own orgasm approaching, but for some reason, it wouldn't land, so after a time, we disengaged. As she was dismounting, she asked if she could suck me more (she has previously told me how much she enjoys feeling a cock in her mouth). She slid down me until her breasts were rubbing on my inner thighs and took my cock, slimy with the mix of her juices and my precum, deep into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down and I brushed the hair out of her face. She looked up at me and winked and began a concerted effort to suck the cum from me. I was closing in on my orgasm when she suddenly gagged (I'm not a huge guy, so when a woman gags while blowing me I immediately get concerned for her welfare). I stopped pumping and pulled her head off my cock and asked if she was alright. She said, matter of factly, "I'm great, just caught it a little deeper than usual" and plunged her mouth back on me to the balls. She sucked my cock and licked my balls then returned to deep throating my cock until I had a leg shaking, bellowing orgasm deep into her mouth (this is a woman, who, while she loves to suck cock, does not like cum in her mouth, so knowing that she voluntarily took my load in her mouth AND swallowed it, was a HUGE deal to me!).

After I regained some semblance of cognitive ability, I pulled her up t me and kissed her deeply. She returned that kiss and we made out for a while longer before the heat of our passion made us need to separate our bodies to catch our breath and return to normal temperature. She gave me a bottle of water and we quietly drank and smiled at each other. It had been an hour and a half...time that had passed so quickly. I realized that her window for play was closing as her daughter would soon be coming home from work, so we dressed (well, she threw on a robe) and aid our goodbyes at the door, with her saying, "I can't wait for the next time...." with a smile.

Bboy
Trainable

Unread post by Bboy » Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:06 am

Silverstag, beautiful story and a great description.
Can't help feeling a bit of envy.
Does Cecil like to read or hear about this?

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:16 am

No, Cecil doesn't like to hear the details, nor does she readily share details of her playdates with me. I have to get the facts out of her piecemeal over time and stich them into the proper order before I get the full picture of her play.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:13 am

My birthday arrived and Cecil was being a bit coy, insisting I postpone a lunch with a buddy on the day of my birthday. Late in the morning she insisted I get showered and shaved before noon. I asked why and she said she had invited some friends over for lunch as they had been working on redecorating one of the ladies' guest rooms.

Two of our girlfriends arrived around 1230 and wished me a happy birthday, then they chatted and looked at fabric swatches and paint samples. When they had finished, Cecil set out a lovely lunch and opened a bottle of wine. We all sat down and chatted over wine and food. When the meal wound down, Cecil announced, "Ladies, I believe it is time we prepare his birthday gift. They giggled and went into our master bedroom, closing the door behind them.

A short time later, I was called into the room, and the 3 of them were dressed in lingerie. Cecil shouted, "Happy Birthday! We are your gifts!"

Th e 3 of them quickly had me undressed and Cecil produced a set of dice that each described a body part and an action. Cecil rolled first and the dice instructed "lick/Suck" and "Chest". I was told that I was to follow the instructions of the dice. I "unwrapped my "gifts" removing the bra from the first woman, then moving to suck and lick her nipples, which drew a cooing sound from her as her nipples hardened in my mouth. After a time, I moved to the second "gift" and did the same to her, noting her breath coming faster, then the same situation for Cecil (although I know she likes it a bit rougher, so the licking was accompanied by a little nibbling, making her purr.

The next roll of the dice resulted in "suck" and "below the waist", I was informed that this time, I would be the subject was gently pushed onto the bed, and Cecil started giving me a very nice blow job, it was great and the other ladies watched with great interest, one stating she has never watched a BJ being given except for the ones she was giving. Cecil then turned it over to the next lady, who teased me first by dragging her big breasts across my chest and hips as she slid down my body, taking my cock deeply into her moth as she moved down. Her technique was different than Cecil's and she soon had my toes curling. Then she stopped and stood up, licking her lips. Now the 3rd lady climbed between my legs and stared up at me with her beautiful blue eyes. Moving down my body, never breaking eye contact she sucked me into her mouth and began a steady, firm suction as she slid me into and out of her mouth. Her piercing eyes never breaking contact with mine. She ended by taking me to the balls before standing up.

My head was spinning when Cecil announced the next dice roll: Lick" and "Smoothness" Since each lady was waxed smooth, I knew my mission.

One at a time, they lay back on the bed, my face between their legs, my breath directly on their pussies. Having played with each of them before, albeit individually, I knew how each liked to be icked. I brought each one close to cuming and then kissed my way up to their mouths, building the excitement for what I hoped was next.

I moved to the center of the bed and Cecil lay on one side of me, the Blue-eyed woman on the other, and the third lady climbed up between my legs, sucking my cock to ensure it was at full attention, then she climbed up and mounted me. She began to ride me slowly, rocking her hips as I massaged her big dangling breasts. Cecil and the Blue-eyed woman each grabbed a vibrator and began stimulating their clits as the watched me being ridden. I reached over and had one hand in each of their pussies as they worked their clits with the buzzing toys. I know it wasn't arranged, but as soon as the woman riding me began her orgasm, each of the ithers came nearly at the same time.

Wow! We all grabbed some cool water and regrouped a bit. Cecil said, "What's next?"

I noted that I had not been inside the Blue-eyed woman, nor Cecil yet, so I moved Blue Eyes to the edge of the bed and stood next to the bed, placing her ankles on my shoulders. I reached down and guided my cuck into her very wet pussy and slowly pushed all the way inside of her. She moaned and her eyelids fluttered as I began the slow cycle on in and out. I changed the angle a few times until I saw her eyes close and her mouth open, breathing now through her mouth a series of low moans began. I picked up the pace and every few strokes I slammed hard into her as she gasped. Sweat was pouring off each of us when I relented, savoring the feel of her tightness giving way to the cool air as the head of my dick slipped out and lay on her splayed pussy lips. Collecting or selves a bit, I helped her to her feet, and we shared a deep, lingering kiss.

Another water break and I called Cecil to the side of the bed. I bent her at the waist and moved my Cock between her beautiful buns, rubbing the head against her starfish as I slid it into her waiting pussy. As I pushed inside, a phone rang. It was Blue Eye's husband calling to check on the party. She didn't take the call, but instead snapped a pic of me drilling Cecil from behind, Cecil grinning while I saluted the camera (you gotta have fun when you can, right?). While the pic was being sent, I continued my drives into Cecil, her grunts of pleasure giving way to cries of pain as her knees began to give out (she is scheduled for knee replacement surgery in 6 weeks). I relented and collapsed on the bed.

What a birthday!!!

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:20 pm

So. I was contacted by a new couple who were looking to experience a play adventure with a male. The woman wanted to experience her first "other" man since their marriage 32 years before. The husband was grateful that I am not the typical "Dick Pic: guy who had responded to their profile inquiries. My HW and I met them for drinks and found them to be a delightful couple. They are interested in playing, but the wife wants to try a MFM before deciding on couple's play.

He and I met for lunch this week and he inquired about my availability this weekend. He said his wife was anxious to give me a try. Cecil gave me her permission to play.

Long story short, I am meeting them at a hotel tomorrow afternoon for a tryst.

If there is any interest, I'll update the post afterwards.

Bboy
Trainable

Unread post by Bboy » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:08 am

SilverStag, I have always liked your previous stories. Definitely interested in an update

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:41 am

I was to meet them an hour after they checked in at the hotel (it turns out SHE was the one who was enthused enough to find a good hotel and book the room-I saw that as an encouraging sign). At the appointed time, I received a text from the husband asking me to meet him in the lobby. Once I arrived, he said that his wife "A" was getting herself and the room ready and would text him when she was ready for us. We exchanged some small talk and went over each of our "rules" while confirming that this session was to be all about "A" and what she desired. He reiterated that her idea was an MFM. So I pressed him a bit about how he saw that playing out. Did he only wish to watch and be there for her moral support, or is he planning on the both of us pleasuring her simultaneously? He indicated their preference was that he and I "team up" and play with her together ("You go high, I'll go low or vice versa"). We both reaffirmed that while neither of us is interested in each other, that there was a good chance we will have incidental contact, and that neither of us would freak out if it happened.

The text came and we walked to the room. He was telling me that they were both very nervous as neither had done anything of this nature in their 32 year marriage.

Entering the room, I saw her sitting on the middle of the couch with the room lights dimmed with a candle glowing on the dresser. She looked fabulous! She is a petite, very reserved woman, about 5'3" with short dark hair and a lovely smile. She was wearing a short black chemise that displayed her cleavage and her slender legs. She appeared very nervous but rose to greet me with a brief kiss when I approached. We all sat down nervously on the couch, with "A" in the middle and we chatted about how this was to be all about her and her desires. As we talked, He and I lightly ran our hands over her exposed shoulders and legs.

Her husband reached up and moved her mouth to his and began a deep kiss, while placing his hand inside her chemise and rubbing her breasts. I continued lightly touching her exposed back and shoulder. He broke the kiss and told her that she needed to kiss me. She obediently turned her body and faced me, and we began a deep, lasting kiss, her sucking my tongue and grabbing the back of my head, pulling me farther into her. I began caressing her breasts (which while small but had eraser sized nipples hardening to my touch). Her breathing rate increased as we continued to kiss, and I ran my hands over her breasts and arms.

Hubby asked her if she would prefer that he and I were naked, and she nodded. We both stood and began to remove our clothing, her gaze fixed upon me as I took off my shirt shorts and boxer briefs. She smiled when she saw my semi hard cock and we all sat down again and resumed kissing and touching, only this time she had each of our cocks in hand, kissing one of us then turning to kiss the other. I nuzzled her neck, kissing just below her ear as I untied the string that held her top on. As I exposed her breasts, II returned to kissing her and occasionally dropping down to suck a hard nipple into my mouth. I noticed hubby had gone to his knees on the floor and was licking her pussy as I kissed her mouth and breasts.

She shortly thereafter pushed his head away and said that she though we should be on the bed. As we all stood, now all nude, her husband embraced her from the front, kissing her deeply while I moved in behind, sandwiching her between us, my hard cock nestled against her lower back. As I kissed her neck and fondled her breasts, her husband asked "Is this what you had fantasized about Baby? Having 2 men touching you and 2 hard cocks waiting for you?". She moaned "YES!", closed her eyes and tilted her head back, she ground her ass into me and kissed her husband. I reached down and ran my hand between the cheeks of her pert little ass until I felt the wetness of her pussy. I circled her lips with my fingers, and she pushed back against them causing my finger to slide so very slowly up into her hot, wet pussy over, and over. The pussy that hadn't been touched by anyone except her husband for over 30 years. I heard her groan into her husband's mouth as I stroked in and out of her. Then she took us each by the hand to the bed.

"A" took her place in the center of the bed, on her back and beckoned us to join her. With us on either side of her we began caressing her from head to toe, each of us sucking the closest nipple while she closed her eyes and groaned. Running our hands down her thighs many times I gently pulled her thighs apart. She offered no resistance or even hesitation. She once again had a cock in each hand as I began caressing her pussy. Her husband began an aggressive assault on her breasts (he had informed me earlier that she often orgasms from nipple stimulation). At that point I kissed my way down her body, and she spread her legs wider, giving me access to her pussy. I heard her husband ask her if it was ok that I eat her ad she moaned. I gently started with a kissing and sucking of her outer lips, moving to her inner lips then I began working her clit. Her hip movements and moans told me I was having the desired results. After a while, I noticed that while she was continuing to move under my oral assault, she didn't seem to be moving towards an orgasm. I thought (and later my thought was confirmed) that since she usually only has one orgasm per session, she was suppressing her orgasm to prolong our session.

But she was very worked up and as I sucked her nipples, her husband returned between her legs and began exhibiting the intimate knowledge of her response that only he could know. As he ate her, she began breathing heavier, I whispered in her ear, coaxing her to cum for us, I pulled on her nipples as her moans turned into muffled screams and her body spasmed, still encouraging her I said, "Come on, give it all to us, let everything go..." She bucked up arching her entire body from her head to her feet almost levitating off the bed as she clenched and spasmed her way through her first orgasm.

Hubby moved back up and resumed kissing her. I got out of the bed to grab a drink of water. When I returned, she had rolled over and was sucking her husband's cock. Realizing that it seemed I would soon be enjoying her more intimately, I quietly rolled on a condom. As I climbed back onto the bed, he had seen that I was ready. He asked her if she was ready for her first new cock, I heard her muffled "Um Hmm" as she continued to suck him. He told her to raise herself up on her knees and I moved behind her. I rubbed my cock up and down her slit and then slowly pressed forward. The head popped past a little initial resistance, and she moaned as I slid in fully until my balls were pressed against her clit. Slowly, I began pumping her and she responded by pushing back against me, wiggling her ass side to side and up and down, enjoying the feel of my cock probing her. I tried to resist slamming her, instead, enjoying the soft, tight, hot, wetness as her pussy clung to my cock with each stroke. As I picked up my tempo, her mouth came off of her husband's cock and she began moaning loudly.

Her husband had told me earlier that she had confided to him that she wanted to ride me to orgasm, then move to him and ride him to orgasm. I asked if she was ready to ride me. She quickly said "Oh Yessss!", and we all moved about. She wanted me sitting so she could sit in my lap and ride facing me. She knelt between my legs and began sucking me, not tentatively as I had expected but sucking me deeply into her mouth, and holding it deep inside her, before rising up my shaft and then plunging down again. This woman has skills I didn't expect! After a little more juggling and nuancing the positions, she climbed up and sat in my lap and reached down, inserting me into her flowing wet pussy. She began a slow rocking motion, ensuring that her clit was rubbing against my pubic bone. I looked her directly in the eyes as she continued to ride and rock, her breath now coming is spasms. She rolled her head back and closed her eyes as her orgasm hit her. As she came down from that height, she moved over to her husband, who was seated next to me in a similar position, she wrapped her arms around his neck and climbed onto him as she had just been on me. She once again, started the rocking motion, biting her lip as she began climbing towards another orgasm. I got up and had another drink. I watched her ride him until he came inside of her. They kissed lovingly. She then knelt an began sucking his cock, her tiny ass in the air pointed in my direction. I got behind her and licked her pussy and butt, hearing her moan as she continued to deep throat her husband. I got up on my knees behind her and looked at her husband. He nodded and I again slid deeply into her pussy form behind, starting slowly again then abandoning my restraint as I began pounding her. She took her mouth off her husband's dick, and he said "That's how you wanted it, isn't it Honey? A big dick pounding you while you have my cock in your hand!" She said loudly " Yes, Yes, Fuck me! Fuck Me!" I pounded her as she continued to moan and cry out until I felt the cum beginning to rise in me. I stopped, and explained, "I'm getting too close". He asked her, "Do you want him to cum inside you, Honey?", she practically shouted, "Yes! Cum inside me! Pump Me Harder!". I resumed my assault on her, banging her so hard that I'm sure people in adjoining rooms could hear our bodies slapping together...until suddenly I filled the condom gasping and grunting as I came inside the sweet little woman who, until that point, had known only one dick in her entire life.

I reluctantly disengaged and I went into the bathroom to clean myself up. Returning to the bedroom I watched as they kissed and caressed each other, knowing they had shared a new step in their journey. I was honored to have been the one they chose to help them join the rest of us in our ENM adventures.

I knew that it was time for me to leave. They had some sharing, communicating and unpacking of emotions to deal with after their first actual play, and I didn't want to insinuate myself into their intimate relationship in such a way.

As I prepared to leave, I thanked them both for the pleasure and they thanked me for making it easy for them. I mentioned to her that I seldom cum when playing, and she broke into a huge smile, bounced out of the bed and gave me a big naked hug and an open-mouthed kiss. Realizing how shy and unsure she was going into this, I think she felt empowered in her sexuality.

I am hoping for more encounters with them and hopefully we will be at a point where we can bring my wife, Cecil, into the mix.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:05 am

Interestingly, Cecil wanted the dirty details on this tryst....not sure why. So, I shared and she asked some questions, still puzzling, but she is seemingly more interested in play now. She even offered to allow the guests at one of our recent parties to play in our home (something she had been steadfastly against up to then)

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:31 am

I just read your post from October 9. Sounds like an amazing first date with them. It actually reminded me a lot of my first time with a man other than my husband. Similar to my situation, you sound like you were a great man for them to choose. You were thoughtful and paid attention to their cues, you were an excellent love, and you recognized that afterwards they would have emotional needs and it might be best for you to make a polite exit. Good work. I hope you get to see them again.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:03 am

Thank you Looking, I hope so too. My HW, Cecil, is hoping that the wife becomes comfortable enough to allow her hubby to play too. Cecil is very generous in allowing me to play solo, and I try to return that favor whenever she wishes. We have seen them socially since then and everything seems good.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:18 am

Cecil and I were at an event last evening where both the couple mentioned above and the single woman from a couple entries ago were present. The couple said they had thoroughly enjoyed the MFM (they said they are now having sex more often than n their honeymoon 32 years ago-it recharged their desires) and were wondering if I was up for a repeat, and the single woman and I set up a tryst for next week. Things are looking good for the future!

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 am

One of our single lady friends texted me last week and asked for a playdate. With Cecil's ok, I will be meeting her tomorrow late morning at her house. The last time I played with her in her home, she greeted me at the door in lingerie and we were off to the races immediately. I'm hoping for a repeat. Wish me luck!

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:12 am

Had to cancel that playdate due to family matters. She and I are both a bit frustrated, because now it will have to wait for a few weeks while Cecil has knee surgery and recuperates.

dr_zeus
Virgin

Unread post by dr_zeus » Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:16 am

SilverStag wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:12 am
Had to cancel that playdate due to family matters. She and I are both a bit frustrated, because now it will have to wait for a few weeks while Cecil has knee surgery and recuperates.
Sorry to hear that, SS. Best of luck and a quick recovery for Cecil.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:44 am

SilverStag wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:12 am
Sorry to hear that. I hope Cecil's operation goes well and that recovery is quick and easy. And I also hope you get to play again soon :)

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:07 am

Thanks for your best wishes, guys. We hope to have her back on her knees by January lol.

My play will be on hold until she is recovered enough to be on her own for a few hours.

In the meantime, I'm amusing myself by sending lingerie websites to her BF's , asking them what I should buy for her. Likewise, a lady friend sent me a pic of the new lingerie outfit she ordered, telling me that I will be the first to see her in it (her hubby will have to wait to see it until after me). We both will keep the kettle on simmer until Cecil is back in motion.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:00 am

Time for an update.

Thak you all for your well wishes for Cecil. She is recovering rapidly and is acknowledging her interest in getting back onto her back as it were. LOL

Our single GF has found herself a playmate (although he lives in a nearby state so they only see each other now and then) and she has called me about being her escort to some local holiday swingers' parties.

The couple from the Oct 9 story has had some family drama, but since that is waning, have told me that they want a re-play again soon after the first of the year.

The other couple mentioned early in this thread has embraced the Lifestyle and is planning a swinger Christmas party of their own in the coming weeks and have invited Cecil and I to attend. The female half of that couple has also been texting me telling me she wants me to help her push the envelope a bit. She trusts me and wants to explore being dominated, paddled and wants to learn how to have anal sex.

I am a blessed man.

Keep you posted as things warm up.

S.S.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:37 am

Upcoming play opportunities

Cecil is healing well from her knee surgery and has agreed to attend a swinger Xmas party later this week. This event usually gets pretty wild, so hoping for play opportunities for both Cecil and I. The evening before that our widowed GF (the one I was "gifted on my birthday and for whom I took naughty profile pics) has invited us to dinner to meet her new out of town playmate. Hopefully he will be a good guy and Cecil will like him too (that will open new play scenarios with the GF and him)

This upcoming Sunday, the couple I had the MFM with has requested another round of play and has rented a room for our tryst. Cecil has blessed the session (and turned down her own MFM with this couple's hubby and I, citing her standard "3 somes are too much work for me..."I'm saddened about her deciding to not play MFM, if only because it is the first time this guy has had his wife's permission to play with another woman in over 30 years. Cecil says she will play 1 on 1 with him if his wife approves but we haven't gotten that ok from the other wife.

Next week one of the couples I have mentioned above is having a Holiday Dinner Party in their home and invited us and 3 other couples to attend. The wife of that couple casually mentioned that all of the couples attending are Lifestyle couples, so that may evolve into a Play opportunity too.

It would seem that he holiday season may also bring other kinds of happiness.

Cheers!
SS

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:07 am

Details on the Sunday MFM anyone?

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:34 am

Details on the Sunday MFM anyone?

Oh please. please, please!
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.