Susan is getting excited for me to hook up with a beautiful friend

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Susan is getting excited for me to hook up with a beautiful friend

Unread post by MarknSusan » Thu Apr 06, 2023 5:16 am

A while ago, I posted under the Hotwives section about Susan wanting to have sex with a past lover. It took her about two years, and we weren’t sure if it would even happen, but almost out of the blue, the past lover contacted her and it happened with an overnight at a 4 star resort.

Now the ball is in my court and I really want to hook up with an old friend that is absolutely beautiful, single and she would admittedly said that she like to hook up with me, but says she can’t because I’m married. We have already explained that we are non monogamous and she knows Susan is ok with it. Her and I communicate regularly and she has already accepted a dinner date with me later this month.

Susan is very excited about it and so am I. But it’s probably going to be nothing more than dinner and good conversation which is fine. She and I both enjoy talking about things on the phone and via text and we enjoy face to face meetings in group settings which we have had over the last few years.

I thought that it is interesting that Susan is getting really excited about the possibility we may hook up. In fact she is selecting the hotel for me.

So…this story may not go anywhere past a G rated dinner, but if it does I would like to share what happens with others here. I am really looking forward to seeing her and would love for the chemistry to “just happen” to put us together.

If any of you here have experienced something like this and it turned into a hook up it would be nice to hear about it.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Susan is getting excited for me to hook up with a beautiful friend

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:05 am

My HW and I have a policy (since we are both allowed to play solo as well as with a couple with other couples), and that is that we both meet a prospective playmate together for a no-sex "vanilla" meetup over a drink just to chat and assure that everyone is on the same page. This allows each person to express what they want as well as what they don't want. Ino our case it usually covers permission of the non-playing spouse for the play between the other two, financial expectations (everyone pays their own way so there is no Quid Pro Quo expectation nor any "Sugar Daddy/Momma" situation. We also cover discretion in case we run into other, non-lifestyle friends, and frequency of trysts. It may sound clinical, but in the course of a couple hour's conversation, it is easy to touch on those subjects without it sounding business-like.

Further it allows for a new dynamic to take place between the outsider andteh spouse which can improve everyone's communication and sometimes develop into a friendship between those two (a win-win-win).

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:26 am

SilverStag wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:05 am
My HW and I have a policy (since we are both allowed to play solo as well as with a couple with other couples), and that is that we both meet a prospective playmate together for a no-sex "vanilla" meetup over a drink just to chat and assure that everyone is on the same page. This allows each person to express what they want as well as what they don't want. Ino our case it usually covers permission of the non-playing spouse for the play between the other two, financial expectations (everyone pays their own way so there is no Quid Pro Quo expectation nor any "Sugar Daddy/Momma" situation. We also cover discretion in case we run into other, non-lifestyle friends, and frequency of trysts. It may sound clinical, but in the course of a couple hour's conversation, it is easy to touch on those subjects without it sounding business-like.

Further it allows for a new dynamic to take place between the outsider andteh spouse which can improve everyone's communication and sometimes develop into a friendship between those two (a win-win-win).
SilverStag that sounds like a smart way to approach it and thank you for your good suggestions.

I failed to mention however that this particular friend is a friend of Susans too. The three of us have been together at our home (but all G rated stuff), at happy hours and other settings over more than 5 years. Susan has already let her know that she is ok if the two of us to hook up. So the ball is in her court.

If nothing else, her and I are both looking forward to getting together for dinner.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:39 pm

I hope you have a great time and that it leads to mutually satisfying adventures.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:40 pm

My wife has loaned me out to a couple of her girlfriends and it worked out nicely.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:39 am

SilverStag wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:39 pm
I hope you have a great time and that it leads to mutually satisfying adventures.
Thank you SilverStag. This is what we would really want to happen.

kaskap79
Player

Unread post by kaskap79 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:38 pm

I hope you will succeed.

It is very hot when your wife is reclaiming you. My wife can go on for hours after I have been with another Lady.
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:56 am

kaskap79 wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:38 pm
I hope you will succeed.

It is very hot when your wife is reclaiming you. My wife can go on for hours after I have been with another Lady.
Thank you, we both hope it’s something that will happen. And Susan loves the reclaim part too!

Susan was telling me that she will be going crazy wondering what is happening and asked me to please text her with updates.

I think there’s probably a 50-50 chance we will hook up. But if not she is a very beautiful and wonderful person to be with and that will still make it a very enjoyable evening together.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:21 am

Of course, while the decision whether to have sex will ultimately be the lady's, it is normal gallantry for the gentleman to make the first move. I trust you have arrangements made, even if they turn out not to be needed.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:23 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:21 am
Of course, while the decision whether to have sex will ultimately be the lady's, it is normal gallantry for the gentleman to make the first move. I trust you have arrangements made, even if they turn out not to be needed.
Thanks for those comments. I’m pretty good at sensing the body language with people and women in particular, so only if the signals are there, will make the first move. Susan has already made reservations at a nice hotel with very nice bar.

The anticipation has been pretty fun for both Susan and I, and that alone is part of the fun. Fingers crossed, but if it is meant to be, it is meant to be.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:20 am

MarknSusan wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:23 am
wannabecUKold wrote:
Thanks for those comments. I’m pretty good at sensing the body language with people and women in particular, so only if the signals are there, will make the first move. Susan has already made reservations at a nice hotel with very nice bar.

The anticipation has been pretty fun for both Susan and I, and that alone is part of the fun. Fingers crossed, but if it is meant to be, it is meant to be.
M&S - So on the day of the date, is Susan going to do HotHusband duties, ensuring you properly shaved, hair, nails are clean, dress you, nice cologne etc ? :shock: :cool: :lol: :roll:

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:11 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:20 am
MarknSusan wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:23 am
wannabecUKold wrote:

M&S - So on the day of the date, is Susan going to do HotHusband duties, ensuring you properly shaved, hair, nails are clean, dress you, nice cologne etc ? :shock: :cool: :lol: :roll:
LMAO! Good one! However, she did suggest I wear a particular cologne..haha!

Susan will be working out of town at a conference when this happens and she did say that she will be going crazy checking her phone for text messages from me….I told her I can relate to that!

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:07 pm

So, it’s time to update this. I had dinner with my beautiful lady friend last night (let’s call her Sherry).

Spoiler alert: Sorry to report but I didn’t hook up with Sherry..but there is still a great vibe with both of us

I failed to mention earlier that there was a wild card in the mix here. There was one other lady (let’s call her Jane) that is a mutual friend that was also invited and she also turned up for dinner, so it was me and the two ladies. Jane made things a little more interesting and I will get into that a bit later.

But a few days before we got together, Susan and I had several discussions about “what if’s” and Susan got more and more excited about what could happen. She gave me suggestions about things to say and do from a woman’s point of view and it really built up some sexual energy for the two of us.

Some of the things we discussed was Susan wanted updates via text (LOL ..the same thing I want from her when she is on an over night). Then we had discussions about “what if Sherry has a bush, or is not trimmed or shaved” (no disrespect to those that like all natural but I like at least trimmed, or better yet shaved).

I can’t tell you how excited Susan was to have something happen with the two of us!

I asked Susan to put my tracking on so she could tell when and where we were.

I made reservations at a very nice restaurant for the three of us, I got there early and made sure our reservation for a particular seating location was in a nice location. Both of the ladies looked stunning when they arrived.

An interesting thing …I also ran into a colleague I had worked with years ago that was being seated nearby with his wife and I introduced them to my lady friends from many years ago…that went well.

The drinks started flowing and we all had an absolutely wonderful diner and wonderful time together. It seemed that Jane was much more talkative than Sherry which was a bit unusual. At one point Sherri got up to use the ladies room and Jane had to slide out of the booth so she came over and sat next to me, put her arm around me and started flirting to the point that she asked if i ever wanted to stay with her because she has a spare bedroom (she has been divorced for many years).

Anyway, we finally finished dinner and we had a short discussion about going somewhere for another couple drinks but Sherry said she was really exhausted and was going home….dang it!

I was a bit disappointed and so was Susan when I told her. Susan was REALLY hoping that Sherry would invite me back to her place to show me her condo (I’ve never been) and maybe something would happen.

Oh well right?

The next morning I got a text from Jane, once again offering for me to stay with her and Sherry texted me an apology that she just didn’t feel right right and ended up sick with a sore throat and feeling sick in the morning.

Jane is sweet as can be and somewhat attractive. But I have zero chemistry with her other than friendship. Funny thing is my later texts with Sherry today, she told me she knew Jane was flirting with me, but knew that “she wasn’t my type”. So Sherry got that one right!

One other highlight..during our discussions before dinner the topic of shaving vs waxing came up and Sherry said she “shaves down there”.

So I guess it’s somewhat of a lackluster and disappointing story only because we didn’t hook up sex, but I had fun and so did Sherry and Jane. As for me..I am going to keep talking with them because they are both open and honest conversationalists which is refreshing to me.

If this friendship turns in to more with Sherry, Susan and I would love it and I think Sherry would too. If not. I have too very special G rated relationships with some very special lady friends.

Anyway thanks for reading. I know it’s not to exciting to this bunch…but it was still a great time regardless

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:52 pm

MarknSusan wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:07 pm
So, it’s time to update this. I had dinner with my beautiful lady friend last night (let’s call her Sherry).

Spoiler alert: Sorry to report but I didn’t hook up with Sherry..but there is still a great vibe with both of us

I failed to mention earlier that there was a wild card in the mix here. There was one other lady (let’s call her Jane) that is a mutual friend that was also invited and she also turned up for dinner, so it was me and the two ladies. Jane made things a little more interesting and I will get into that a bit later.

But a few days before we got together, Susan and I had several discussions about “what if’s” and Susan got more and more excited about what could happen. She gave me suggestions about things to say and do from a woman’s point of view and it really built up some sexual energy for the two of us.

Some of the things we discussed was Susan wanted updates via text (LOL ..the same thing I want from her when she is on an over night). Then we had discussions about “what if Sherry has a bush, or is not trimmed or shaved” (no disrespect to those that like all natural but I like at least trimmed, or better yet shaved).

I can’t tell you how excited Susan was to have something happen with the two of us!

I made reservations at a very nice restaurant for the three of us, I got there early and made sure our reservation for a particular seating location was in a nice location. Both of the ladies looked stunning when they arrived.

An interesting thing …I also ran into a colleague I had worked with years ago that was being seated nearby with his wife and I introduced them to my lady friends from many years ago…that went well.

The drinks started flowing and we all had an absolutely wonderful diner and wonderful time together. It seemed that Jane was much more talkative than Sherry which was a bit unusual. At one point Sherri got up to use the ladies room and Jane had to slide out of the booth so she came over and sat next to me, put her arm around me and started flirting to the point that she asked if i ever wanted to stay with her because she has a spare bedroom (she has been divorced for many years).

Anyway, we finally finished dinner and we had a short discussion about going somewhere for another couple drinks but Sherry said she was really exhausted and was going home….dang it!

I was a bit disappointed and so was Susan when I told her. Susan was REALLY hoping that Sherry would invite me back to her place to show me her condo (I’ve never been) and maybe something would happen.

Oh well right?

The next morning I got a text from Jane, once again offering for me to stay with her and Sherry texted me an apology that she just didn’t feel right right and ended up sick with a sore throat and feeling sick in the morning.

Jane is sweet as can be and somewhat attractive. But I have zero chemistry with her other than friendship. Funny thing is my later texts with Sherry today, she told me she knew Jane was flirting with me, but knew that “she wasn’t my type”. So Sherry got that one right!

One other highlight..during our discussions before dinner the topic of shaving vs waxing came up and Sherry said she “shaves down there”.

So I guess it’s somewhat of a lackluster and disappointing story only because we didn’t hook up sex, but I had fun and so did Sherry and Jane. As for me..I am going to keep talking with them because they are both open and honest conversationalists which is refreshing to me.

If this friendship turns in to more with Sherry, Susan and I would love it and I think Sherry would too. If not. I have too very special G rated relationships with some very special lady friends.

Anyway thanks for reading. I know it’s not to exciting to this bunch…but it was still a great time regardless
A great read, actually. Thanks for sharing it.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:35 pm

whosbeensleeping wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:52 pm
MarknSusan wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:07 pm

Oh well right?

A great read, actually. Thanks for sharing it.
Thank you. We both appreciated your comment. It may not be exciting to many here, but it’s what is happening in real time in our life.

runaway
Experienced

Unread post by runaway » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:59 am

SilverStag wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:40 pm
My wife has loaned me out to a couple of her girlfriends and it worked out nicely.
Wow, now that is a generous wife you’ve got there.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:12 pm

runaway wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:59 am
SilverStag wrote:
Yes, Cecil is very generous to both her friends and me. We have been in the ENM game long enough to know where (and to whom) we belong.

Cecil and I recently had lunch with one of my former lovers (who asked if we can start up again) and Cecil not only gave her blessing, but proceeded to explain that since I had my implant surgery, I am very much ready and able to please her. We are working out the logistics of that tryst currently.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:08 pm

SilverStag wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:12 pm
runaway wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:59 am
SilverStag wrote:
Yes, Cecil is very generous to both her friends and me. We have been in the ENM game long enough to know where (and to whom) we belong.

Cecil and I recently had lunch with one of my former lovers (who asked if we can start up again) and Cecil not only gave her blessing, but proceeded to explain that since I had my implant surgery, I am very much ready and able to please her. We are working out the logistics of that tryst currently.
Please let us know how how this works out

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:33 pm

Hi Mark,

I love reading your posts.

My wife has asked me hundreds of times whether I wanted a threesome with her and another woman. I can't handle my wife. Another woman would be impossible for me. Women have the advantage when it comes to sex.

I'd rather fuck my wife than any other woman. But if I were to do another woman, it would be my sister-in-law. She exudes sexuality just like my wife. If you saw her in a bikini, you'd have to fight a hard-on. She has a sweet and innocent charm. But I know she's not innocent. My wife told me that her sis loves sex.

Fucking a family member never turns out well. Hence, my wife and I have a rule: we don't fuck family or friends. Bob, our longtime friend, is divorced, so he doesn't fit our rule. If he were to get a girlfriend, my wife would cut him off in a second.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:59 pm

Hey there Tank Turner,

Thanks for you compliment on enjoying my posts. Sometimes things happen. Sometimes they don’t, and then again sometimes it takes a while before things happen.

Over the years (more than 30 years) we have learned what we do, is what we both like. And we have changed and adapted along the way.

We have also learned from other friends in the lifestyle that we all have different desires and different relationships. But at least for a few of us that communicate regularly, it seems we are turned on with what our wives desire.

Susan and I were on the phone this morning discussing these variations with a very good friend of ours because his wife was out with another guy last night. Things they like, and things their other friends and our other friends all vary.

We can’t even imagine having sex with a direct family member but maybe others do.

Surprisingly to many, ALL of our relationships have been with friends. They have all been amazing relationships that created bonds that are so unique. And although in many cases, usually because they got into other relationships, or had health problems, we no longer have sex with them. But we are still “special” friends, mostly with a bond that their “new spouses” don’t know about our past.

My wife loves having me and another guy on her. That’s her favorite relationship. And I love having another woman with us. We are both straight.

It took a while for us to understand that a “one on one” encounter with certain friends are very enjoyable as well. Again..it is what works for the couple…so…wishing you and you wife the best on your journey together..in whatever form it takes as long as you both remain in love and don’t cause problems with other people’s relationships.

Lastly I enjoy reading your posts as well! Your wife sounds like an amazing lady!

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:27 pm

Update: Some great news just happened.

Susan and I met one of my past (female) lovers at a recent event and after a bit of conversation about how enjoyable our past experiences were, SHE told us BOTH that she wants to hook up again because she missed the experiences with Susan and I!

Susan and I are really excited…our fingers crossed on this!!! She is a younger, beautiful lady.

I’m not gonna say anything else because I don’t want to jinx it.

But Susan and I are so excited I just had to say something on this fabulous little site!