Story of how we began

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Newbie_kat
Prepubescent

Story of how we began

Unread post by Newbie_kat » Fri May 12, 2023 8:33 am

Hi. I was encouraged from another post to share our story as a new couple discovering this lifestyle. This is the wife speaking. We just got started about 1 year ago. This is how we began. I'll try and be short, but I can't promise anything. HA.

My husband first started planting the seed to this a few years back. I admit I was never really into his fantasy but I respected it. We would even roleplay eventually. In any event, after a few years of talking, an opportunity popped up. We had an older neighbor who was recently widowed. I was 41 at the time and he 73 years old. Fit and attractive, but I had never really thought anything about it. Then one day we saw that his house was up for sale. When we talked to him, he stated that he was moving to be closer to his grandkids as he no longer needed a large house to himself. It also turns out that he and his wife were each other's first and only. Again at this time, I never thought anything of it. Then we saw the house had sold. I mentioned something to my husband that it was ashame he had to move and we were losing a great neighbor. My husband took the opportunity to suggest we should give him a going away gift, with a wink. I just laughed it off at first. Then I began to think about it and noticed it was making me excited. After about a day, I shocked my husband when I said "let's go for it". But I told him, I would only try and give him a blowjob. Nothing else.

At the right time then, my husband and him were chatting and he invited him over and told him we had a gift for him. He obliged and came over later that afternoon. After some chatting I left the room and snuck up to our bedroom. It seemed like forever, but them my husband finally said, "hey let me show you your gift". As he led him to our bedroom. I was standing there naked. He stopped cold and at first I thought uh-oh. But then my husband explained the situation. He never broke his gaze on me. I walked up to him and told him he can leave at anytime. He didn't say a word. So I figured it was go time. As my husband sat in a chair in the corner. I knelt before him and and slowly pulled down his pants. His cosk was about the same size as my husband's (he's no slouch) but much thicker. Before you know it, I had his cock in my mouth and I could feel it growing and getting stiffer. As I was getting aware of his throbbing and my own wet pussy. I stopped. I stood up and led him to the bed. I needed to have that cock in me. I laid down and saw the huge grin on my husband's face. Then before I knew it, I could feel his cock sliding into me. I orgasmed almost instantly. And it seemed to last forever. Before I knew it, as my orgasm subsided, I felt him tense and then I could feel his cock begin to cum inside me. It wasn't until that point that I realized I never even thought about protection but it was too late to stop now. HA. It was fantastic. He then pulled out and laid beside me. I looked over and saw that my husband had came all over himself. He excused himself then and left us to lay there. We didn't say a word. I didn't know what to say. After a few minutes, he began to caress my breasts and suck on them. We lay there for awhile before I started to get wet again. I rolled him over and began to clean his cock with my mouth. He was hard again in no time. I couldn't :D believe it. So I straddled him and guided his cock back into me. My husband then came back in and when he saw me on top of him again, he got up on the bed and shoved his rock hard cock in my ass. I came multiple times like that. I then felt our older friend cumming in me again. When he stopped I slid off his cock and allowed my husband to shove his cock in my cum soaked pussy. He came in no time at all.

The three of us laid there for awhile. Then he had to leave. Amazing.

I ended up having sex with our old neighbor a few more times before he finally moved out.

Every once in awhile though.... he comes over for a visit still. :)

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Story of how we began

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri May 12, 2023 7:11 pm

Glad you enjoyed it. It reminds me of an older neighbor I enjoyed for a while :D.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sat May 13, 2023 4:43 am

Thanks for sharing that beautiful story. Hope it continues with him.

It’s interesting how many couples avoid relationships with friends and neighbors. I have read stories from others that didn’t end well; but for us it has all been wonderful.

We had relationships with three neighbors for years. Although they faded out sexually, we are all still friends with a special bond.

Newbie_kat
Prepubescent

Unread post by Newbie_kat » Sat May 13, 2023 7:32 am

MarknSusan wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 4:43 am

It’s interesting how many couples avoid relationships with friends and neighbors. I have read stories from others that didn’t end well; but for us it has all been wonderful.

We had relationships with three neighbors for years. Although they faded out sexually, we are all still friends with a special bond.

We could not agree more. Thanks

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat May 13, 2023 10:09 am

Newbie_kat wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 7:32 am
MarknSusan wrote:

NK - That was a really nice start to your journey, I do hope you will share more with us. :shock: :cool: :up:

Newbie_kat
Prepubescent

Unread post by Newbie_kat » Sat May 13, 2023 1:16 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 10:09 am
Newbie_kat wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 7:32 am
MarknSusan wrote:

NK - That was a really nice start to your journey, I do hope you will share more with us. :shock: :cool: :up:
Thanks. Yes I absolutely will. I have a few more to tell. I’m just happy to be able to share.

Swedish couple
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Swedish couple » Mon May 15, 2023 9:02 am

Thank you for sharing. You gave me some ideas 😊

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Tue May 16, 2023 6:34 am

Love your begging story, hope you share all that has happened since

Mumfred
Experienced

Unread post by Mumfred » Tue May 16, 2023 4:07 pm

Newbie_kat wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 8:33 am
Hi. I was encouraged from another post to share our story as a new couple discovering this lifestyle. This is the wife speaking. We just got started about 1 year ago. This is how we began. I'll try and be short, but I can't promise anything. HA.

My husband first started planting the seed to this a few years back. I admit I was never really into his fantasy but I respected it. We would even roleplay eventually. In any event, after a few years of talking, an opportunity popped up. We had an older neighbor who was recently widowed. I was 41 at the time and he 73 years old. Fit and attractive, but I had never really thought anything about it. Then one day we saw that his house was up for sale. When we talked to him, he stated that he was moving to be closer to his grandkids as he no longer needed a large house to himself. It also turns out that he and his wife were each other's first and only. Again at this time, I never thought anything of it. Then we saw the house had sold. I mentioned something to my husband that it was ashame he had to move and we were losing a great neighbor. My husband took the opportunity to suggest we should give him a going away gift, with a wink. I just laughed it off at first. Then I began to think about it and noticed it was making me excited. After about a day, I shocked my husband when I said "let's go for it". But I told him, I would only try and give him a blowjob. Nothing else.

At the right time then, my husband and him were chatting and he invited him over and told him we had a gift for him. He obliged and came over later that afternoon. After some chatting I left the room and snuck up to our bedroom. It seemed like forever, but them my husband finally said, "hey let me show you your gift". As he led him to our bedroom. I was standing there naked. He stopped cold and at first I thought uh-oh. But then my husband explained the situation. He never broke his gaze on me. I walked up to him and told him he can leave at anytime. He didn't say a word. So I figured it was go time. As my husband sat in a chair in the corner. I knelt before him and and slowly pulled down his pants. His cosk was about the same size as my husband's (he's no slouch) but much thicker. Before you know it, I had his cock in my mouth and I could feel it growing and getting stiffer. As I was getting aware of his throbbing and my own wet pussy. I stopped. I stood up and led him to the bed. I needed to have that cock in me. I laid down and saw the huge grin on my husband's face. Then before I knew it, I could feel his cock sliding into me. I orgasmed almost instantly. And it seemed to last forever. Before I knew it, as my orgasm subsided, I felt him tense and then I could feel his cock begin to cum inside me. It wasn't until that point that I realized I never even thought about protection but it was too late to stop now. HA. It was fantastic. He then pulled out and laid beside me. I looked over and saw that my husband had came all over himself. He excused himself then and left us to lay there. We didn't say a word. I didn't know what to say. After a few minutes, he began to caress my breasts and suck on them. We lay there for awhile before I started to get wet again. I rolled him over and began to clean his cock with my mouth. He was hard again in no time. I couldn't :D believe it. So I straddled him and guided his cock back into me. My husband then came back in and when he saw me on top of him again, he got up on the bed and shoved his rock hard cock in my ass. I came multiple times like that. I then felt our older friend cumming in me again. When he stopped I slid off his cock and allowed my husband to shove his cock in my cum soaked pussy. He came in no time at all.

The three of us laid there for awhile. Then he had to leave. Amazing.

I ended up having sex with our old neighbor a few more times before he finally moved out.

Very sexy story. Thanks for sharing.

Newbie_kat
Prepubescent

Unread post by Newbie_kat » Tue May 16, 2023 6:36 pm

I’m glad everyone enjoyed. Hope it inspires. 😘

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Wed May 17, 2023 5:02 am

Hope to hear more adventures from you soon!

Newbie_kat
Prepubescent

Unread post by Newbie_kat » Wed May 17, 2023 5:32 am

Wantsomefunto wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 5:02 am
Hope to hear more adventures from you soon!
I was just going to post another.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Wed May 17, 2023 7:05 am

Love to see pics of you and chat on kik or Skype

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Wed May 24, 2023 7:33 pm

we actually started as swingers, wife swapping, orgy's, gangbangs, and fucking in threesomes, we were always together. all those times (23 years worth) i enjoyed seeing my wife being fucked. when the fad of hotwifing came i told my wife i didn't need to fuck anyone else but wanted to watch her having sex. we have great sex together and she loves watching me masturbating while some guy if fucking her.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Wed May 24, 2023 9:06 pm

Newbie_kat wrote:

You are definitely a good neighbor ... and wife. So loving.
Love your story.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Newbie_kat
Prepubescent

Unread post by Newbie_kat » Wed May 31, 2023 11:52 am

zorro wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 9:06 pm
Newbie_kat wrote:

You are definitely a good neighbor ... and wife. So loving.
Love your story.
Thanks!

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Wed May 31, 2023 6:52 pm

Thanks for sharing that story! I am 53 oldest i have had is 66.
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:17 pm

Great "feel good" story! And sexy as well - impressive performance for a man in his 70's. :)

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:39 pm

Mgcouplemn wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 7:33 pm
we actually started as swingers, wife swapping, orgy's, gangbangs, and fucking in threesomes, we were always together. all those times (23 years worth) i enjoyed seeing my wife being fucked. when the fad of hotwifing came i told my wife i didn't need to fuck anyone else but wanted to watch her having sex. we have great sex together and she loves watching me masturbating while some guy if fucking her.
We are similar to you. Swingers from our early 20s and then added open marriage to our relationship. As we have gotten older I have been satisfied by the sex I have with my wife and the Saturday night swinger parties we have with friends. Ann however is at her sexual peak and so has regular boyfriends as well. I get so horny dropping her off at her boyfriend's apartment and then the reclaim sex is amazing.

SlimScott
Virgin

Unread post by SlimScott » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:48 am

Newbie_kat,
Can't wait for your next story! The first one is REALLY hot!

SoCalOHWFan
Trainable

Unread post by SoCalOHWFan » Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:33 pm

Great story. Thank you for sharing.

CuriousOne36
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousOne36 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:30 pm

Looking forward to hearing more stories