"Conventional Sex"

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Mr Stag
Trainable

"Conventional Sex"

Unread post by Mr Stag » Wed May 17, 2023 8:32 am

When I was in my mid-thirties, my mid-twenties girlfriend and I decided to move from our separate apartments and rent a single two-bedroom duplex instead. She was tall, slender, and sexy and she worked as a graphic artist and printing expert. It was this second talent that earned her most of her money.

In the exchange of our personal histories, especially sexual history, she told me that her girlfriend had often revealed to her all about "conventional sex," where at the business convention she attended, everyone was in a mad dash to hook up with someone at night. My young girlfriend enjoyed hearing the stories, but she had never had a one-night stand, as she had married right out of college and divorced two years later.

She saw, however, a chance to experience some "conventional sex" at an upcoming Seybold Seminars conference in San Francisco. But at the event, she was sadden to see far more women than men, and half the men were married and half of the remaining men seemed gay. Luckily, she ran into one of her art instructors from the community college in the Midwest she had attended. He became her first and only one-night stand.

I asked for dirty details, but she only said that they were like clumsy teenagers with ten thumbs and the incident took forever to commence.

About a year after we moved in together, she called me over to see an email she had just received. Actually, I couldn't see anything, as she covered the screen with a magazine. This was back in the mid 1990s, when PC monitors were just 15 inches. She asked if I remembered her only one-night stand. I told her, "hapless teenagers with ten thumbs and a stalled launching."

She nodded and explained that the email was from the guy that she had hooked up with three years prior at a Seybold convention. She hadn’t seen him since, as he had not attended any other conventions. She had received a few emails from this him prior to that email, but each had been only a form letter that had been sent to her and many other colleagues. This email was personal.

He told her that he would be flying out in two weeks to spend a few days at that year’s convention and he wanted to know if she was interested in reenacting their night of fun with him from three years past. She and I laughed and marveled at him not knowing that we lived together—apparently, he didn’t read her group email posts. She was about to delete the message, when I stopped her; I then typed out a reply that said, “Only if my boyfriend can tag along as well.” We thought that would be the end of it, but it wasn’t.

A week later, we had almost forgotten the email from him, so when he sent a second email that stating that I could certainly tag along, we were both surprised. He went on to say since he had never been in a threesome before, this special get together would be a big event in his life. This got us talking about threesomes. I had kept her in the dark about all the scandalous sex my first wife and I had enjoyed, except for my admitting to her that my ex and I had ONE threesome with my close friend Michael. (The truth was that we had at least a dozen encounters with him; and if you just count how many times he fucked my wife it had to be close to two dozen times.) My girlfriend was a bit jealous over that threesome, as she never had been in one and she knew and liked Michael.

As we fucked that night, we talked about my going with her and her having her first threesome. I sold the experience with my vivid detailing of all the sexual possibilities, such he and I sucking her nipples at once, and four male hands roaming over her naked body, and her being split-roast, her sucking cock while simultaneously being fucked or her pussy being licked. She wanted that threesome. I agreed to tag along, and she sent an email stating that she also looked forward to her first threesome.

The day before we were going to drive to San Francisco, she got another email. He had gotten cold feet. He explained that although he wasn’t in the least homophobic, he was quite uneasy about having any potential sexual contact with another man, even being naked with another man was freaking him. In addition, he had seen the photo of us on her website and I looked too tall and too handsome, which made his insecurities flare up crazily, so much so that he feared not being able to sustain an erection. In short, he wasn't up for the threesome. Damn.

I had no idea what he looked like, so she brought up the community college's website and showed me a picture of him. He was about 40, balding, with thick mustache—and short. I asked how short. She told me that he was about an inch shorter than she was which would have put him at about 5'8".

She was crestfallen. She told me that her pussy had been promised a grand feast and now it would starve to death. I was actually a bit relieved, as I could stay home now, and we wouldn't have to kennel our dog, and I wouldn't fall behind in work (the convention ran from Monday through Friday).

That night we fucked, but she did not immediately fall asleep after her big orgasm, as was her habit, but seemed to be simmering in her disappointment over the cancelled threesome. We lamented the two-night fast her pussy would undergo. I then cupped her naked pussy in my hand and told her that since she and he had sex before, and since she was going to have sex with him again in our threesome, why couldn't she just reenact her one-night stand with him without my being there? She was stunned to hear me make her the offer.

She wanted to know if I would really be okay with him fucking her again. I said that I was, as that was what he was going to do to her if the threesome hadn't been cancelled. I went on to say that we should take seriously the risk of her pussy starving to death, as my middle finger slid into her wetness. She pointed out that there would be a lot more than just fucking, as there would be fondling and kissing, cock sucking and pussy licking. I told her that I would be disappointed if those dishes weren't on the menu.

She covered me in mad kisses; and then she got out of bed to send him an email telling that she had my okay to reenact their last encounter solo, as I could not make the trip after all. We fucked again, but ratchetted up a few levels, as we talked about her upcoming reenactment. She explained that she had to be careful not to roll him over, as she was now far more sexually accomplished from knowing me, so no more all thumbs and stalled launching. She also told me all the details of the entire previous encounter with him in her hotel room.

She drove off early the next morning, a Wednesday. She called me that afternoon to tell me that she and he had lunch together. The next morning she called to tell me about the reenactment the night before. Then at about 3pm, she called to let me know about their sex romp in the afternoon. Later that night, they had their last tumble in the bed. The following day, a Friday, she drove home, arriving at about 2pm. I left work early and we could not wait for night to have sex. She was the first to be completely naked. I climbed in bed and patted her pussy, saying that it looked like her pussy was well fed. She told me that as far as her pussy was concerned, the event had been a lot like home, as she was constantly being topped up with cum. Yes, "topped up with cum" were the exact words she used.

Her description of her time with him held some tasty morsels. His penis being smaller than mine, she immediately felt, but by their last fucking it seemed perfectly normal sized and quite enjoyable inside her. I apologized for all the fucking we had the night before she left, as her pussy would have been otherwise tighter for him. No apology needed, she pointed out, as her initial looseness was a feature early on, as it sidestepped any premature ejaculations. The reenactment started at the hotel bar, continued during the walk to her room, and ended on her bed. They had kept correcting each other, as certain aspects were not equally remembered. She then told me the updated version of the original event, which now included his mental overlay along with hers.

We decided that a once-a-year hooking up with him at the yearly Seybold convention would be perfect. A next one never happened, as he didn't return to any more of them. But she did get her threesome. My friend Michael joined us, after I had explained to him privately that he had to say that he only fucked my ex once, as that is what I had told my girlfriend. After one year, our count of threesomes with Mike approached a dozen, which she delighted in beating my ex-wife's supposed single threesome. As she told me this, I thought to myself that if you counted just the times he had fuck my girlfriend, the total had to be near two dozen.

HusbandBear
Trainable

Re: "Conventional Sex"

Unread post by HusbandBear » Thu May 25, 2023 9:28 pm

Hm. I Like od the idea of "convention"al sex. And this whole idea of such arrangements is something I found really hot.

Question. So this accounts in the end only 2 lovers. Do you plan to expand? How do you feel when another guy is finishing in her.

Loving-n-Learning
Virgin

Unread post by Loving-n-Learning » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:24 am

Great story, love the set up and pay off! Had a similar experience here, wife loved being able to have fun at her conference. Would love to hear more details of your other adventures-

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:52 am

What a wonderful post. Your girlfriend is definitely a keeper!
Please feel free to share more of your adventures.
Would your girlfriend like to become a 'registered hotwife' and access the exclusive Ladies Only Lounge of the OHW site?
Also, might she like to grace the pages of the Hotties Forum?

steveb713
Virgin

Unread post by steveb713 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:11 pm

A few nights ago my wife told me of a movie that she'd seen recently entitled "same time next year." It's about a couple, both married to others had a standing annual rendezvous each year. I asked my wife about it and she said perhaps I can fuck him " monthly" - Now this is a guy that she's been with in the past. It was a darn good arrangement for all until his ex wife re entered the picture and he stopped seeing my wife as they seemed to be reconciling.My first reaction was monthly would never be enough for you. After a day or two wife said to me I don't want to start up again as I think its hard on our marriage. I said HUH? - We both loved it. She said yes we did until we didn't. She said that she continued to want more and more of him and a couple of other guys. It became too much work!! I said ok let me know if you change your mind I'm ready when you are.

There's nothing more to this story - we've been on and off hotwifing for years throughout our long successful marriage. I always loved it as did she. Nothing better when she comes home after spending a few hours with the guy and I got to enjoy her freshly fucked pussy. We're now on our 43rd year of marriage. Love her as much as I did the first day I met her;

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:25 pm

steveb713 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:11 pm
A few nights ago my wife told me of a movie that she'd seen recently entitled "same time next year." It's about a couple, both married to others had a standing annual rendezvous each year. I asked my wife about it and she said perhaps I can fuck him " monthly" - Now this is a guy that she's been with in the past. It was a darn good arrangement for all until his ex wife re entered the picture and he stopped seeing my wife as they seemed to be reconciling.My first reaction was monthly would never be enough for you. After a day or two wife said to me I don't want to start up again as I think its hard on our marriage. I said HUH? - We both loved it. She said yes we did until we didn't. She said that she continued to want more and more of him and a couple of other guys. It became too much work!! I said ok let me know if you change your mind I'm ready when you are.

There's nothing more to this story - we've been on and off hotwifing for years throughout our long successful marriage. I always loved it as did she. Nothing better when she comes home after spending a few hours with the guy and I got to enjoy her freshly fucked pussy. We're now on our 43rd year of marriage. Love her as much as I did the first day I met her;
SB713 - Hmmm wasn't that either Dick Van Dyck or Alan Alda back in the 60's?
I vaguely remember the premise of them meeting some in manner, then meeting every year for decades at the same establishment.

Ranger55
Prepubescent

Unread post by Ranger55 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:03 am

Please delete
Last edited by Ranger55 on Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ranger55
Prepubescent

Unread post by Ranger55 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:04 am

That was Same Time Next Year with Alan Alda.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:59 pm

Ranger55 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:04 am
That was Same Time Next Year with Alan Alda.
My wife and I usually attend a swinger's convention held yearly in New Orleans. A number of years ago I met and played with a charming older British woman (think Helen Miren).

Every year afterward at that convention we would find each other, and she would ask my wife, Cecil, "Would you mind terribly if I borrowed your husband for a few hours?", of course Cecil always chuckled and agreed. I would spend a few hours with this charming woman doing all sorts of things that you would never expect from a proper British lady (she was so very orgasmic it was very satisfying). At the end of the convention we would always meet at hotel lobby check out, embrace and repeat "Same time next year Darling?"

I haven't seen or heard from her since Covid, and I hope the best for her, but what a great memory.