Wife on a date tonight!

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
shyguy
Prepubescent

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Unread post by shyguy » Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:21 pm

Any updates from last 2 Fridays?

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:26 pm

Welcome to the forum shyguy.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:22 am

Hi Shyguy,
Ann is still dating Adam and Dan and is with them for the night now. The week after her labia piercing she was too sore for fucking so just gave hand and blowjobs. The week after that was back to normal. I have noticed that she is struggling keeping up with the pair of them every Friday night. She comes home exhausted and now has a 3 hour sleep in the afternoon before getting ready for our weekly swinger party with friends. Our daughter has noticed and has joked a couple of times, "Boyfriend keeping you up too late mum?" We laugh this off as our kids know nothing about our hotwifing and swinging.
Ann has said that Adam and Dan are pressuring her to let them go bareback but the answer will always be no. We only bareback with our swinger group.

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:11 am

Are Adam and Dan bi? They seem content on the Friday share which is great for your wife. Has Dan ever asked for a night alone like Adam has. Also no means no regards to bare. I like the way you both value the standards you both have set and are proud to maintain them even in the heat of the moment your wife has the power to dictate which is normally a weak point for some hotwives. Your dynamics are on point.
Kids are inquisitive and will eventually put 2 and 2 together. Mum is away every friday and sleeps 3 hours every sat. You have told your eldest right? How do you protect your kids from being influenced from the lifestyle.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:58 pm

lovethis wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:11 am
Are Adam and Dan bi? They seem content on the Friday share which is great for your wife. Has Dan ever asked for a night alone like Adam has. Also no means no regards to bare. I like the way you both value the standards you both have set and are proud to maintain them even in the heat of the moment your wife has the power to dictate which is normally a weak point for some hotwives. Your dynamics are on point.
Kids are inquisitive and will eventually put 2 and 2 together. Mum is away every friday and sleeps 3 hours every sat. You have told your eldest right? How do you protect your kids from being influenced from the lifestyle.
Hi,
No, Adam and Dan are not bi. They are just good mates who are enjoying sharing Ann. Dan has asked if he can have his own night so Tuesdays may become alternate playdates with each guy. Ann won't be adding an extra night out as that is intruding on our time together.
We are non-negotiable on our bareback rules. We have been with our swinger group of 5 other couples for nearly 20 years and they are our family. We deeply love each other and are god parents to each others children. Nothing ever happens that could hurt and endanger of group. We are all tested regularly and all of us guys have had vasectomies. We have been bareback together for years.
Our kids do not know about our swinging or hotwifing and neither do any of the other group kids. All of the families live a nudist lifestyle and we always party together nude, even the kids. Nothing sexual ever happens in the family environment.
We do not know if our daughter is just joking or has suspicions.

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:57 pm

You and your wife are living a life that we can only dream about, sit back and admire. I too will sit back and admire your thread as it develops.
Thanks for allowing us to saveur, enjoy and yes get off as you allow us to share in your stag vixen lifestyle.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 4:29 pm

lovethis wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:57 pm
You and your wife are living a life that we can only dream about, sit back and admire. I too will sit back and admire your thread as it develops.
Thanks for allowing us to saveur, enjoy and yes get off as you allow us to share in your stag vixen lifestyle.
Thank you for your kind words. We never intended to be swingers let alone into hotwifing when we started first dating. We hadn't even heard of it. But through friends we experienced a foursome while camping and never looked back. I know one day this will end due to age but while we can we will seek the most pleasure possible. It hasn't always been smooth sailing and we have lost people who we thought were friends. But it has all been worth it.

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:27 pm

I expect your kids know more than you think. Even if you and friends avoid overt sexual behavior in front of the kids and nudity seems perfectly normal to anyone raised in that lifestyle, older kids surely know that they're and your behavior isn't the norm. They go to school and have friends and love interests who are predominately textile people. Have you considered that some of your group's kids who have grown up together may be having sex together? It's not much of a leap from being open about your bodies to being free with your body.

By the way, how do you deal with their (or your) more conventional friends or service/delivery people coming to the house?

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:48 pm

Lensman2000 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:27 pm
I expect your kids know more than you think. Even if you and friends avoid overt sexual behavior in front of the kids and nudity seems perfectly normal to anyone raised in that lifestyle, older kids surely know that they're and your behavior isn't the norm. They go to school and have friends and love interests who are predominately textile people. Have you considered that some of your group's kids who have grown up together may be having sex together? It's not much of a leap from being open about your bodies to being free with your body.

By the way, how do you deal with their (or your) more conventional friends or service/delivery people coming to the house?
Hi,
Some of the kids in the group have dated and we are all fine with that. We know that our daughter lost her virginity to one of the sons in the group and they dated through their final year of school. If we know that the kids are having textile friends over we all dress. We do have many textile friends and our parents, siblings etc are all textiles (we are the butt of there "rudie nudie" jokes though. As far as deliveries, we have plantation shutters on our windows so it is easy to have the bottom half of the windows closed and look/talk out the top open half. We also have a camera doorbell that we talk through. We always keep robes in a cupboard near the front door.
As far as our kids knowing, we have never mentioned our sex life. They have found our "goody drawer" and know their "oldies" like a bit of kink. They don't know Ann is bisexual. If they come and and ask us we won't lie. We will tell them that everything we do is consensual and is born out of our love for each other. We will emphasise that none of this is cheating nor a threat to our marriage or family.
We have had to have this talk a couple of times with friends who have seen Ann out on dates with other boyfriends and thought she was cheating on me.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:29 pm

She said they had fucked her 5 or 6 times each, often going pussy and arse together.
You guys are in the UK?

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:44 pm

54321 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:29 pm
She said they had fucked her 5 or 6 times each, often going pussy and arse together.
You guys are in the UK?

No, we are in Sydney, Australia.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:38 pm

Thank you for clueing me in. BTW, I'm loving your thread.
You guys really have it going on!

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:00 pm

54321 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:38 pm
Thank you for clueing me in. BTW, I'm loving your thread.
You guys really have it going on!

Thanks. Ann and I have always been highly sexual. We have tried most things at least twice and have enjoyed most experiences. She is in her prime sexually. Her boyfriends and swinging are a blessing for me. Between Ann and our swinging friends, I am more than satisfied (and exhausted). She however, wants the extra buzz. At the moment Adam and Dan are providing her with that. As long as she is happy and safe I support her. As long as they abide by our rules I can see her with them for a while. It is interesting though that she does not see them as "swinger group material". All of the wives in our group have boyfriends. When they have a special one that they have been with a while, they sometimes bring them to our group parties to share with the other women and show off in a way. Ann has done that with a couple of her past boyfriends. While she enjoys fucking them and has fun she isn't bothered enough to introduce them to our group.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:04 am

While she enjoys fucking them and has fun she isn't bothered enough to introduce them to our group.
Maybe she wants to keep them all to herself for now and why not? Sharing can come later.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:05 am

BTW I have never been to Australia. Sydney sounds like one helluva town! :D

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:02 am

You mentioned that for your wife's birthday, the husbands of your swinging group gave her a gangbang. Outstanding!

Are any of the other wives partial to this particular birthday treat?

If so, what is their preferred event, birthday, anniversary, Mothers' Day, Australia Day, Halloween, NYE or, what the hey, any old time? :lol:

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:41 pm

54321 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:04 am
While she enjoys fucking them and has fun she isn't bothered enough to introduce them to our group.
Maybe she wants to keep them all to herself for now and why not? Sharing can come later.

Hi,
No she doesn't feel like they are group worthy. They have no interest of letting more join in or even be there to watch and Ann doesn't feel like they are suited to our group. The three of them have fun together but she isn't enthralled with them.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:16 pm

54321 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:02 am
You mentioned that for your wife's birthday, the husbands of your swinging group gave her a gangbang. Outstanding!

Are any of the other wives partial to this particular birthday treat?

If so, what is their preferred event, birthday, anniversary, Mothers' Day, Australia Day, Halloween, NYE or, what the hey, any old time? :lol:

All of the group wives have a gangbang provided by the group husbands for their birthdays. The guys get one or two of the wives visit for a fmf or fffm (with the wife included) to celebrate their birthday. One of the guys in the group is into photography and for the birthday celebrations he sets up 6 gopros in the bedroom to simultaneously video the gangbang. Later he spends hours editing all of the footage to put together a birthday present video for the wives to keep. It always finishes with footage of the husband reclaiming his wife and then eating her creampie demonstrating his love for her and acceptance of her fucking other men. The videos are amazing to watch later.
We only gangbang for birthdays. New Years Eve is always hot in Australia and we host a pool party each year. Our whole group comes and we have the rule that group members can invite one new couple each for the night and any current boyfriends/girlfriends the wives currently have. That usually means we have about 30 people attend the party. The party starts at midday NYE with a nude pool party/ tanning around the pool. Everyone enjoys the sun, cocktails, dancing and flirting. About 6pm I and the group husbands BBQ seafood and meat and around the same time caterers deliver salads and deserts for us. It is always a laugh when the caterers get a view of our nude party friends through the kitchen window when they bring the food in.
After dinner everyone is happy and swimming or enjoying our hottub. Play starts and pretty quickly everyone is fucking in some fashion. About 9pm we all stop to recharge drinks etc and watch the 9pm fireworks on tv. After that the party moves indoors where it is warmer and we have set up mattresses in our gamesroom. We basically have an orgy there. At midnight we all watch the midnight fireworks. After that a few couples start to leave and usualy we have 5 or 6 couples sleep over. We usually farewell our last guests at about 2pm NY day. About 4pm we get our kids from their grandparents where they have slept over (now that they are older they stay at friends houses). It is an amazing way to see in the new year.

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:28 pm

You are definitely living a dream life.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:39 pm

All of the group wives have a gangbang provided by the group husbands for their birthdays. The guys get one or two of the wives visit for a fmf or fffm (with the wife included) to celebrate their birthday. One of the guys in the group is into photography and for the birthday celebrations he sets up 6 gopros in the bedroom to simultaneously video the gangbang. Later he spends hours editing all of the footage to put together a birthday present video for the wives to keep. It always finishes with footage of the husband reclaiming his wife and then eating her creampie demonstrating his love for her and acceptance of her fucking other men. The videos are amazing to watch later.
We only gangbang for birthdays. New Years Eve is always hot in Australia and we host a pool party each year. Our whole group comes and we have the rule that group members can invite one new couple each for the night and any current boyfriends/girlfriends the wives currently have. That usually means we have about 30 people attend the party. The party starts at midday NYE with a nude pool party/ tanning around the pool. Everyone enjoys the sun, cocktails, dancing and flirting. About 6pm I and the group husbands BBQ seafood and meat and around the same time caterers deliver salads and deserts for us. It is always a laugh when the caterers get a view of our nude party friends through the kitchen window when they bring the food in.
After dinner everyone is happy and swimming or enjoying our hottub. Play starts and pretty quickly everyone is fucking in some fashion. About 9pm we all stop to recharge drinks etc and watch the 9pm fireworks on tv. After that the party moves indoors where it is warmer and we have set up mattresses in our gamesroom. We basically have an orgy there. At midnight we all watch the midnight fireworks. After that a few couples start to leave and usualy we have 5 or 6 couples sleep over. We usually farewell our last guests at about 2pm NY day. About 4pm we get our kids from their grandparents where they have slept over (now that they are older they stay at friends houses). It is an amazing way to see in the new year.
Oh boy! I am :lol: :mrgreen: GREEN with envy!

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:24 pm

Ann had another date night with Adam last night. She left looking hot wearing a knee length black dress with knee high black stilleto boots. Underneath her dress she had on a black platform bra baring most of her tits, crutchless black g string, black lace suspender belt with black stockings. Adam was taking her out for dinner and then they were going to the movies. I told her she looked hot and when she was leaving our daughter was arriving home and commented on her looking "hot for bookclub". I really think she knows.
When Ann got home just before midnight I was waiting for her to reclaim her. As I ate her pussy (tasting the lycra of Adam's condom) she told me that the had gone out to Thai and Adam and played with her pussy undet the table. After dinner Ann pulled her dress up so he could see her lingerie and finger her in the car. At the movies they sat away from other people and Adam played with her pussy while they watched the movie. Ann said that she undid Adam's chinos and pulled his cock our and jerked him for a while. She said that she was so horny that she got down on the floor and gave him a blowjob until he came in her mouth. She swallowed his load. Her then fingered her to orgasm before the movie ended. She said that they then went to the multistorey carpark where he had parked and after making out in his car they got back out and he fucked her on the bonnet of his Audi. She had taken her dress off and was just wearing her lingerie and boots. As it was late nobody saw them. Adam then drove them back to his apartment with Ann just wearing her lingerie and boots. Back in his carpark she got dressed and came home.
As she told me this I ate her pussy and then fucked her hard cuming over her tits. I love that she was a slut in public and could have been seen by someone.

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:45 pm

Wow thank you for sharing. Adam knows hot to treat a lady.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:15 pm

lovethis wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:45 pm
Ann enjoys her Tuesday nights with Adam. I enjoy the reclaim sex when she gets home. While she enjoys her time with him she will keep him around. If he starts getting boring or taking her for granted she will end it. Seeing her going out wearing that lingerie last night was amazing. Seeing her tits and pussy exposed and ready for him was such a turn on.
We both feel pretty sure that our daughter has some idea of what is going on. We are waiting for her to approach us with her questions. We will answer her questions but offer nothing extra.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:03 am

As she told me this I ate her pussy and then fucked her hard cuming over her tits. I love that she was a slut in public and could have been seen by someone.
CCTV?

How thrilling. Ann is so adventurous!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:41 am

Johnann2227 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:15 pm
lovethis wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:45 pm
Ann enjoys her Tuesday nights with Adam. I enjoy the reclaim sex when she gets home. While she enjoys her time with him she will keep him around. If he starts getting boring or taking her for granted she will end it. Seeing her going out wearing that lingerie last night was amazing. Seeing her tits and pussy exposed and ready for him was such a turn on.
We both feel pretty sure that our daughter has some idea of what is going on. We are waiting for her to approach us with her questions. We will answer her questions but offer nothing extra.
J# - Your wife could always say that some of the other ladies like to bring their "A" game in their appearance when attending book club and she doesn't want to look like a slouch.