Wife on a date tonight!

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Re: Wife on a date tonight!

Post by venus-can99 » Fri May 03, 2024 10:08 pm

Thanks for the update John. Great to hear that Ann, James and you are getting along very well and fit well with your kids as well…

cb_ms
Prepubescent

Post by cb_ms » Sat May 04, 2024 6:00 am

Thanks John. We're so happy for you and always interested to read. MS (wife) is almost jealous of Ann!! Joking obviously. When our daughters were young adults, still at home, it would have been a real joy for us to experiment the same with the partners we had. Please keep us in the loop!!

eurocuck
Experienced

Post by eurocuck » Mon May 06, 2024 2:19 am

Thanks John! Do you expect James to fuck you in the future?

Blackjack4724
Player

Post by Blackjack4724 » Mon May 06, 2024 10:26 am

Great journey you guys are on. Thanks for the detailed encounters. When she stayed with James, does he share her with his friends or is it exclusive with him?

I find it interesting because Tammy’s oldest daughter (26 years old) knows about our lifestyle and has been inquiring about how she can start experimenting in with multiple men and group sex.

Johnann2227
Player

Post by Johnann2227 » Mon May 06, 2024 3:22 pm

Hi Blackjack,
No, James has not even suggested sharing Ann with his friends. All of his friends are married/in relationships or gay. None of them are in the lifestyle. He is actually declaring himself as monogamous to us and our group.
Our kids are experimenting with the other kids in our group. Our daughter is 22 and has come out as bi and is regularly playing with two of the girls in the group but they also like to include one of the boys for fun. Our son is hetero but is regularly sleeping with a couple of the girls in the group. Thankfully, jealousy does not exist (yet) amongst the kids of our group.
Last edited by Johnann2227 on Mon May 06, 2024 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Johnann2227
Player

Post by Johnann2227 » Mon May 06, 2024 3:24 pm

eurocuck wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 2:19 am
Thanks John! Do you expect James to fuck you in the future?
Hi,
It is not in my plans but never say never. I enjoy Ann pegging me so I suppose try anything once. James, however prefers to bottom when with another guy.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sun May 19, 2024 12:04 am

My week has been very ordinary. I came hope from work on Monday not feeling great and was vomiting and worse by 9.00pm. I had obviously caught a gastro bug. Ann slept on the couch so that I didn't pass my bug onto her. Tuesday the vomiting had stopped but my stomach was a mess. I had the day off work and Ann went to work. When she arrived home from work I wasn't any better and I told her and the kids to stay clear from me. Ann was going to James's that night and after a quick discussion we decided it was probably best for her to stay over at his house and go to work from there rather than sleep on the couch. Wednesday I was slightly better but still not able to eat and was sipping hydralite to stay hydrated. We chatted during the day and decided that Ann should just stay at James's for the rest of the week and come home Saturday (we were staying at James's apartment Friday night anyway) So she came home from work, grabbed more work clothes and an outfit for their date on Friday night. By Friday I was feeling a lot better but was just sleeping most of the day. Ann and I spoke several times a day and it was clear that she was enjoying living with James. She said that as soon as they came home they would strip off, grab a glass of wine and talk about their day and then have a quick fuck. They would then shower together and cook dinner nude together. She said they would then enjoy another glass of wine, watch a bit of Netflix and then head to bed where they would fuck again. In the morning they set their alarms a bit earlier than normal so they could fuck before work. Saturday at about 10.30am Ann and James arrived home. They were really happy and Ann had that glow about her that told the world that she had just been thoroughly fucked. We all had lunch together with the kids and then had a relaxing afternoon in the hot tub. The weather has been cold so soaking in the hot tub was lovely. Saturday night we went to our weekly swinger party. We had a blast and I was feeling great again. I made sure that I fucked Ann first and last that night as I had missed her so much. After the party James came home with us. For the first time I was not awakened by Ann and James fucking next to me but by James sucking my cock. At first I thought it was Ann but when I looked down I could see it was James. It felt fantastic. He was deepthroating me and gently massaging my anus. After a while he crawled up and kissed me while stroking my cock. James told me that he had missed me this week and was happy that I was better. He then asked if I would fuck him. So for the first time in our relationship, Ann was awakened by me fucking James. She squealed with excitement and crawled down and began sucking James's cock. It was long until I could feel my balls tighten and I emptied into James's arse. Ann kept sucking him until he came and as usual she swallowed the lot. Ann then asked me to lick and finger her pussy while James sucked and pinched her nipples. Within a couple of minutes Ann orgasmed loudly. James went for a shower to clean up and Ann and I went down to make coffees and breakfast. A bit later our daughter came downstairs with one of the sons and a daughter from our swinger group who had stayed over with her last night. We cooked them breakfast then we all hopped into the hot tub together. James eventually went home 2ish and Ann and I went back to bed for some catching up time. She is sleeping soundly now while I reply to you.
So what was an ordinary week was interesting as this was the longest that we have been apart for years and also the longest time that she has spent with James. Ann really enjoyed her time with James and would be happy to have longer stayovers more regularly. We will see.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sun May 19, 2024 12:01 pm

Good to hear you are feeling much better John. If this was an "ordinary" week I wonder what an extraordinary week would be like :D