Vasectomy fun

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
warmnsalty
Player

Vasectomy fun

Unread post by warmnsalty » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:10 am

One of Mrs new married friends is going in to get snipped Wednesday. He told her he wanted to fuck her before then, mostly because he wouldn't be able to fuck for a couple weeks but also said he liked the idea of giving her some of his live seed LOL. So he stopped by last night on his way home from work. After a beer, we head to the family room and she goes down on him. Soon enough she's on her back and he's doing her missionary. I'm sitting there watching as he pumps his load into her. It's always fun watching, He pulled out and laid back. I walked over, told her to roll over and started fucking her doggie. I hadn't had sloppy seconds in a while, I usually clean her up first. It was amazing, fucking her with his load as lube. He started getting hard again watching, she goes down on him, I finished inside her and pulled out. Our friend took my place and gave her another load. After he left I made sure she was cleaned up properly. He txt'd her later saying it was the hottest fuck he's ever had.

SlimScott
Virgin

Re: Vasectomy fun

Unread post by SlimScott » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:01 am

It sounds like all three of you had a wonderful time!
Congratulations.