Friend asking

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Mgcouplemn
Player

Friend asking

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:43 pm

Wife called while I was at work to say a friend asked if he could come over when I get home, she said it sounds like he wants sex with her. I told her to let him know that I said it was ok to come over and wait there for me. She texted me and told me he was on his way to the house. I said good and that when he gets there to start teasing him badly, if she wanted to let him start playing with her. Just keep me in the loop.

Texted me after about 45 minutes asking how long I would be and she was horny now, told her 30 minutes. She reported that they were having a beer. I asked what she was wearing she replied the see through camo cover and camo thong. My cock sprung to attention. I asked if he has played with her body yet, she said “not yet”

She texted me about 10 minutes later saying “he’s playing with my tits and ass” About 5 minutes later she called, she quietly ask if they could start having sex now. I told her of course, I like the excitement I get when I walk in and someone is fucking her, she said OK hurry home, bye.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: Friend asking

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:23 pm

So many questions come to mind... Does this friend know you're lifestyle arrangement? If so has he played with your wife before?

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:33 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:23 pm
So many questions come to mind... Does this friend know you're lifestyle arrangement? If so has he played with your wife before?
Yes he knows our lifestyle, Yes twice before we had invited him
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

yngasiangf
Player

Unread post by yngasiangf » Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:33 pm

We love the same kind of thing, and are always open to a new partner! We would love to hear from men who travel our way on business ( we are in Tokyo ) and who like the idea of having a Japanese wife. We love MFM and find the idea of enjoying some good sex when an occasional traveler visits to be sexy and fun!

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:21 am

We're old now. 40 years ago, we didn't have texting or such. I would come home from work and hear the noise. I'd grab a beer and go upstairs and enjoy the show. First time I walked in on her with two guys, was intense. I miss those days. No condoms, and fresh cream pies

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:30 am

Outlaw wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:21 am
We're old now. 40 years ago, we didn't have texting or such. I would come home from work and hear the noise. I'd grab a beer and go upstairs and enjoy the show. First time I walked in on her with two guys, was intense. I miss those days. No condoms, and fresh cream pies
we too miss the far past was late 60's and all of the 70's were the best, life and especially sex was so much better, safer, and free. Wife and I were swinging back then, we belonged to two swinger groups so we were busy having sex with lots of other swingers. Even when I was having sex with some guys wife I loved watching Laurie my wife being fucked, still do.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:53 am

Mgcouplemn wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:43 pm
Wife called while I was at work to say a friend asked if he could come over when I get home, she said it sounds like he wants sex with her. I told her to let him know that I said it was ok to come over and wait there for me. She texted me and told me he was on his way to the house. I said good and that when he gets there to start teasing him badly, if she wanted to let him start playing with her. Just keep me in the loop.

Texted me after about 45 minutes asking how long I would be and she was horny now, told her 30 minutes. She reported that they were having a beer. I asked what she was wearing she replied the see through camo cover and camo thong. My cock sprung to attention. I asked if he has played with her body yet, she said “not yet”

She texted me about 10 minutes later saying “he’s playing with my tits and ass” About 5 minutes later she called, she quietly ask if they could start having sex now. I told her of course, I like the excitement I get when I walk in and someone is fucking her, she said OK hurry home, bye.
That would make a great remake of "Leave it to Beaver" lol

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:23 am

Yeah, lol!
Leave it to beaver.....lol!!🤔

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:25 am

trecital wrote: