How we got started

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Mkane
Virgin

How we got started

Unread post by Mkane » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:17 am

I wrote this 2-3 months ago.

She is not into girls and she wanted an MFM. I was open to it. At a local club she likes one of bouncers and I like him too as a friend. Im not into guys. One day she just asked him he would be interested and he said yes. We met at a local hotel on a Tuesday evening. Plenty of nerves for us for sure. I asked my wife how she planned to start it when he got there and she was not sure. She had put on a sexy bra and panties in some high heels. She was dancing in the room when someone knocked. She froze for a second but opened the door. It was him. They hugged and he wasted no time getting undressed. They started to make out and quickly she was on her back in the bed with his tongue in her pussy. He was eating her out for a while, then she started to suck his dick. She was sitting on the edge of a chair giving him oral. It was so hot to watch this. I could tell my wife was horny. She was very engaged and soaking wet. They moved to the bed where he started to fuck her in different positions. I was involved too. While he fucked her from behind I was fucking her mouth, we switched places, etc. They ended up back in the chair, she was on all fours and he was playing with her g spot until she squirted all over, never seen she squirt that hard before. I was so fucking turned on. We took turns fucking her after that.

I loved watching them together. Both really into each other and loved to join in too. He made her cum again later before she sucked him off and he came in her mouth.

We got together with that guy several times. We had some very hot nights. I was balls deep in her ass while he fucked her mouth. She came all over my dick. We even double penetrated her but he had a hard time staying hard so it didnt last that long. She loved it and it was hot to feel his cock inside her pussy while I was in her ass. It was intense.

I learned a lot of things about myself during this and also a lot about our relationship. Its was so strong but now its even stronger. I "accidentally" ate her pussy after he had filled her up with cum. I didnt know he came and she rode my face after that. She was soaked full of cum and she had squirted earlier I loved it but didnt learn about him cuming before later. Now it does not bug me one bit, actually I find it hot. I loved to fuck her after we both had came twice each inside her. That last fuck at home after full of cum is such a turn on for me now. Something that really surprised me about myself but I guess Im learning more about what I like as it progress.

We are activity looking for play partners. We are a full swap couple but its hard to find another couple that we both like and they like us. Not hard to find a couple thats interested but hard to find someone we find attractive.

iluvmyhw
Pervert

Re: How we got started

Unread post by iluvmyhw » Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:37 am

good start and hoping for more

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:02 pm

Continue your adventure. If you learn more about yourself, that's a bonus

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:17 am

I learned a lot of things about myself during this and also a lot about our relationship. Its was so strong but now its even stronger.
Wonderful! You seem to be doing everything right. Your wife is an absolute beauty!

Mkane
Virgin

Unread post by Mkane » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:13 am

SilverStag wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:02 pm
Continue your adventure. If you learn more about yourself, that's a bonus
We have continued and still exploring.
done orgies,couples and other MFMs.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:05 pm

Would love to hear about all those couples, orgies and MFM's.

AnotherOneTrying
Prepubescent

Unread post by AnotherOneTrying » Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:54 pm

Inspiring stuff! Please tell us more about other encounters

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:45 am

Mkane wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:17 am
I wrote this 2-3 months ago.

We are activity looking for play partners. We are a full swap couple but its hard to find another couple that we both like and they like us. Not hard to find a couple thats interested but hard to find someone we find attractive.
how's your search gone? have you found anyone?

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:31 am

Let us know more!!!😋👍😁🤔

Hildasw
Experienced

Unread post by Hildasw » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:42 am

How did we get into it?

We enjoyed skinny dipping and soft swinging in our early 20’s. Our friends knew it was not too hard to get us out of our clothes.

At that time we admired the success and confidence of the elder brother of one of our mates. He had a stunning wife and everything they did was just very classy.

They invited us over to a very formal dinner party. She was dressed sexy but very classy. It was hard not to admire her. As usual there were some flirting around the table and they were telling us a few outrageous stories.

He enjoyed dancing with her and exposing her in the process. We started dancing and swapped partners. After every few songs we would swap again.

It became obvious that we were moving past soft swinging. They had us all out of our clothes and performed a coordinated seduction that was impressive to experience and discuss afterwards.

The obvious happened and 30 years later we still share and swing - our lives have been enriched by that night’s experience.