Audio recording and live spying for protection

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Audio recording and live spying for protection

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:32 am

My wife may have her first encounter soon. As this guys we found on AM, I am going to drive her and stay in the car during the call to make sure everything is healthy and she is not happy and safe. So we thought we use a recorder to record the audio for later review and enjoyment but this will not help for the protection.

We thought about a wireless audio transmitter that I can listen to them when I am in the car.

Anyone having such experience? Do you know a good device for this purpose?

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Re: Audio recording and live spying for protection

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:43 am

Baby crib monitors work very nicely.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Mkane
Virgin

Unread post by Mkane » Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:32 am

You can also use things like Whatsapp or Facetime.
Your wife can start it before she enters the room. Let him know you are paying attention.
Personally, I would have my wife connect to me via Facetime before she enters the room.
Let him know then record the room so you know its only the two of them. She dont have to have the camera pointed at them during the play but at least you can hear the action so you know she is safe. Would be hot to listen in too.

Beware of local laws regarding audio recording.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:00 am

The guy needs to be informed and agree to the eavesdropping. If he doesn't then no date. If he agrees, then just have her call you and place the phone on the bedside.

I played with a couple of Cuck couples and agreed to pics and a voice recorder with one and a full blown multi camera video system with the other.

But the point is, I knew ahead of time and if I didn't agree, I could back away. Her guy needs the same options. If you don't tell him he may think you are setting him up for blackmail and his reaction might not be friendly.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:00 am

PLUS, if you don't trust the guy in the first place, WHY is she there???

Mkane
Virgin

Unread post by Mkane » Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:48 pm

SilverStag wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:00 am
Its a bit more complicated than that.
You must trust the guy to a certain extent but for the first meet or two we are extra careful.
Very few people I trust 100% and one that we just met isnt one of them.

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:56 pm

thanks for all the points. This was more complicated than I primary thought!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:13 pm

Guest bedroom.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:28 am

BallSpanking wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:13 pm
Guest bedroom.
what do you mean?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:02 am

Definitely make sure he agrees to being recorded.
Another reason why to get his agreement is if you don't and he figures out he is being recorded when it is just the two of them alone in the room it could go badly for her.

Setting her up for a worse situation by not getting his agreement is the opposite of safety.

Safety protocols as a woman -
visually scan the hallway before entering any hotel room for proximity to emergency exits, elevators etc
Never allow yourself to be moved to a different location
Always keep your cellphone within reach
Let the person you are playing with know that someone will be waiting for you to get home (or in a bar, in a car etc) at a specific time and that they know where you are
Visually scan the room including the bathroom as you enter
Always know where his phone is
Touch things casually as you walk around the room looking for anything obviously out of place that could be a recording device
Limit/monitor alcohol consumption to no more than 2 drinks so that his impulses are not out of control
Learn the skills you need to either physically get yourself out if a dangerous situation or talk your way out of it if something should come up.
Identify something (or have something in your possession) that you could use to defend yourself if necessary to get out of that room!

A hotwife can't be passive about her safety and blindly trust every man she meets. Neither can she wait, in some cases, for her husband to arrive from downstairs across the street or from home to rescue her.

Both husband and wife need to trust that she has the basic skills to identify and remove herself from and unsafe situation. If they don't, then it is priority #1 before starting to play (in my opinion).

Assess your risk tolerance then take steps to lower that risk.

My .02 as a hotwife

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:31 am

Vet the guy before you play (and never at his place in the beginning). The better you know someone prior to solo play, the safer you will be because you are making an informed decision.

I know a lot of couples and ladies get excited about "stranger sex", but in truth, that is fraught with danger. Have fun, but be safe.

leo-cpl
Experienced

Unread post by leo-cpl » Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:51 pm

Since its her first experience and there's a lot of excitement about such things a few suggestions to increase the probability of making it exciting and being safe

1. Consider doing two hotel rooms with an interconnecting door that can remain unlocked and slightly ajar, that way you are present around for her safety and out of view (if that's what she wants). This way she can step into your room (in between if the guy is going to be around longer)
2. Would be better if the guy has prior experience and exactly knows his role (avoid flaky guys and first timers, nothing against first timers just the first exp needs to be fun)
3. Discuss what's off the table with the guy prior to the meet
4. Discuss with her prior to the meet what she would want to try and if he can stay overnight or not etc etc)
5. Have protection, lubes & toys handy

Enjoy. Good luck

Very Hot Wife
Experienced

Unread post by Very Hot Wife » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:51 pm

We often use Facetime when Becky has a solo meet, always clearing it with him first of course. Alternatively, she will just call me as she arrives and leave the phone connected for me to listen in. A bonus of that is that I can put her on speaker and record the whole thing while I'm at home.

Sometimes we just agree to record it 'audio only' on her phone to playback later. This would only happen if she's been naked and solo in his bed many times and we know we can trust him.

Really important to make sure he knows about the recording. We did it once without his knowledge but we both felt it was strangely weird afterwards and deleted it...!

And if he knows about the audio, both are likely to call out during sex to let the listener know what exactly is happening. Some of Becky's commentary is just golden.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:47 am

SilverStag wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:00 am
^^^That right there is the essence of wisdom^^^

My wife and I always play together and mostly at our home where she is most safe. She vets guys before inviting them to join us. So far, she's been perfect at vetting guys. We've never experienced a problem. My being with her might have prevented a problem, but it's doubtful.

My wife's safety is of highest importance.

BrunetteLover
Player

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:35 am

Do not record. Too many legalities. Listening is fine, many technologies available.

Watch 'The Conversation' with Gene Hackman.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:50 am

Every locale will have different laws that impact the ability to record audio, video only (no audio), or full audio-video as it relates to single-party consent. There are many nuances.

If you're going to go down this road, it's likely best to inform the encounter partner that you intend to record the event - not necessarily as in asking his permission, but making a clear statement of your intent. If he objects, that's likely a red-flag to consider.

As to how effective this is in terms of "protection," probably not so much, particularly if you're not actually present sufficiently to intervene immediately (i.e. response time if something goes wrong is going to be very different if you're waiting in the car, as opposed to being in an adjacent room where you can't be locked out).