A Night of New Beginnings

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
EliMySexyWife
Experienced

A Night of New Beginnings

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:14 pm

Hey there,

After nearly 14 years of anticipation, the moment has arrived:

My wife is currently out on a date with her first FWB.

Their initial encounter unfolded in a charming coffee shop, where my wife's nerves were palpable. When he asked her what she was afraid of, she replied with a simple, "YOU!" His laughter filled the air, and despite her initial trepidation, this experienced gentleman managed to build trust. Considering her conservative background and lack of intimate experiences with anyone else other than me before and during our marriage, I half-expected her to return with mixed emotions. However, the story took an unexpected turn, and she seemed genuinely thrilled when recounting the details.

They are now in a restaurant for the next couple of hours. The possibilities are tantalizingly unknown — perhaps there will be subtle touches, a hint of lingering desire. Afterwards, they might find themselves in the intimate space of her or his car, exploring new realms of connection. While I'm not entirely certain of the evening's course, I've discreetly provided her with four condoms. It's not about expectations; it's a gesture to convey my trust in her and the journey we've chosen together. Plus, I've heard that a woman with condoms in her bag exudes an undeniable air of confidence and allure. Anyway there is no sex planned for tonight. She believes it can take a few more encounters. that Poor man!

I'm curious to hear your thoughts and share in the excitement!

Cheers!

Gearup
Trainable

Re: A Night of New Beginnings

Unread post by Gearup » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:19 pm

looking forward to following your journey.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:08 am

EliMySexyWife wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:14 pm
Hey there,

Their initial encounter unfolded in a charming coffee shop, where my wife's nerves were palpable. When he asked her what she was afraid of, she replied with a simple, "YOU!" His laughter filled the air, and despite her initial trepidation, this experienced gentleman managed to build trust. Considering her conservative background and lack of intimate experiences with anyone else other than me before and during our marriage, I half-expected her to return with mixed emotions. However, the story took an unexpected turn, and she seemed genuinely thrilled when recounting the details.

They are now in a restaurant for the next couple of hours. The possibilities are tantalizingly unknown — perhaps there will be subtle touches, a hint of lingering desire. Afterwards, they might find themselves in the intimate space of her or his car, exploring new realms of connection. While I'm not entirely certain of the evening's course, I've discreetly provided her with four condoms. It's not about expectations; it's a gesture to convey my trust in her and the journey we've chosen together. Plus, I've heard that a woman with condoms in her bag exudes an undeniable air of confidence and allure. Anyway there is no sex planned for tonight. She believes it can take a few more encounters. that Poor man!

Cheers!
I think that its exciting that your wife is having her first experiences! Ours started out the same way with just a coffee, but now they are in full blossom sharing entire weekends(Fri pm - Mon am) together! It's an amazing experience, and I hope that your guys' experience is as good as ours.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:10 am

EliMySexyWife wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:14 pm
Hey there,

Cheers!
EMSW - Let us know what she thought of her experience and about any possible new dates.

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:45 am

Upon her return from the three-hour evening date, a captivating mix of excitement and delight illuminated her expression. The evening unfolded with a leisurely dinner at a charming restaurant, where he subtly expressed affection by gently caressing her knees. Despite initial nerves in this new experience, she surprisingly found herself enjoying the subtle gestures.

Following the dinner, they spent 45 minutes in her car engrossed in conversation. In the intimate setting, he held her hands, stole a kiss, and playfully suggested steamy scenarios for their future encounters. Despite her liking some of the propositions, she firmly declined. The conversation even took a turn toward discussing the importance of safe practices.

Upon her return home, she couldn't contain her excitement. However, internal conflicts surfaced as she showered me with kisses, questioning the need for such adventures when we already had a happy life. Despite the conflict, her storytelling was filled with joy and laughter. I appreciated the gentleman's ability to express interest with respect, putting her mind at ease amid these mildly daring advances on their evening together.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:56 am

EliMySexyWife wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:45 am
Upon her return from the three-hour evening date, a captivating mix of excitement and delight illuminated her expression. The evening unfolded with a leisurely dinner at a charming restaurant, where he subtly expressed affection by gently caressing her knees. Despite initial nerves in this new experience, she surprisingly found herself enjoying the subtle gestures.

Following the dinner, they spent 45 minutes in her car engrossed in conversation. In the intimate setting, he held her hands, stole a kiss, and playfully suggested steamy scenarios for their future encounters. Despite her liking some of the propositions, she firmly declined. The conversation even took a turn toward discussing the importance of safe practices.

Upon her return home, she couldn't contain her excitement. However, internal conflicts surfaced as she showered me with kisses, questioning the need for such adventures when we already had a happy life. Despite the conflict, her storytelling was filled with joy and laughter. I appreciated the gentleman's ability to express interest with respect, putting her mind at ease amid these mildly daring advances on their evening together.
It sounds like the guy was a perfect gentleman! You couldn't have asked for a better guy!! I hope things go well between the two of them. Are there any future plans for a date?

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:18 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:56 am
It sounds like the guy was a perfect gentleman! You couldn't have asked for a better guy!! I hope things go well between the two of them. Are there any future plans for a date?
We are working on it!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:33 am

EliMySexyWife wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:18 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
We are working on it!
You have my wish that things come true the way you want them!!

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:27 pm

She just invited him for another encounter tonight! Note sure if he can make it but this is a really good sign from her progress and give the man confidence that her cold feet is natural and not all her answers are 'no'!
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:33 am
EliMySexyWife wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
We are working on it!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:41 pm

EliMySexyWife wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:27 pm
She just invited him for another encounter tonight! Note sure if he can make it but this is a really good sign from her progress and give the man confidence that her cold feet is natural and not all her answers are 'no'!
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:33 am
EliMySexyWife wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
We are working on it!
Definitely steps in the right direction!!

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:55 pm

He first said he cannot make it and has to go to basketball and as he is organized, he needs to be there. Wifey said: "no worries at all".
30 minutes later, another text: I could find a replacement I am comings.
So they are there now. They went to some walking first but now it is around 30 minutes that they are in the car. No cluse what is happening!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:37 am

EliMySexyWife wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:55 pm
He first said he cannot make it and has to go to basketball and as he is organized, he needs to be there. Wifey said: "no worries at all".
So they are there now. They went to some walking first but now it is around 30 minutes that they are in the car. No cluse what is happening!
I'm so looking forward to what happens next!! :D

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:04 am

EliMySexyWife wrote:
EMSW - As much as anything, even a series of vanilla type dates is a step in the right direction. As many have related before most women need to start out as friends, building a bond, before progressing to something 'more'. At this point that appears to be what your wife is doing.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:16 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:04 am
EliMySexyWife wrote:
EMSW - As much as anything, even a series of vanilla type dates is a step in the right direction. As many have related before most women need to start out as friends, building a bond, before progressing to something 'more'. At this point that appears to be what your wife is doing.
I will wholeheartedly concur with you on this! It's definitely a step in the right direction. Right now my sweetie is having plain vanilla sex with her FWB. I was hoping for more but I'm happy that she's at least found someone that she's totally comfortable with and actually gives her great pleasure. Afterall isn't it her pleasure that we're all shooting for?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:20 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:16 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
EliMySexyWife wrote:
I will wholeheartedly concur with you on this! It's definitely a step in the right direction. Right now my sweetie is having plain vanilla sex with her FWB. I was hoping for more but I'm happy that she's at least found someone that she's totally comfortable with and actually gives her great pleasure. Afterall isn't it her pleasure that we're all shooting for?
EMSW - Comfortable enough with to go on public dates and show some PDA. Very, very hot. :shock: :cool:

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:18 pm

It can take a while for her to find the right guy, - sometimes too long, it seems. We are all so used to instant gratification! Personally, I like coffee shop type exploratory meetings, no pressure, good talking environment. My wife and I learned quickly that a coffee shop in a big hotel was excellent for the closeness of beds if one was needed, but was also low key, well lighted and usually quiet enough to talk. But....we also experienced frustration at times. There will be times when the chemistry just isn't there. Talk about a let down. And there will be times us guys think the wife didn't like the guy but a few days later she sets up another get together with him. For sure us hubbies are not always the best at evaluating such chemistry. We tend to jump the gun.

Once the wife buys into the idea of a FB, or FWB she'll be giving off a subtle vibe. We may never even notice it. My wife's first FB popped up out of nowhere and had her in bed at our place in less than two weeks. She ran into him when he was dropping his kids off at the child care center. This was after several months of meeting or talking to other guys. There was no coffee shop with this guy as she'd talked to him more than once at the child care place and knew she wanted him. She got his number and it was ON!

EliMySexyWife
Experienced

Unread post by EliMySexyWife » Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:57 pm

The 2nd date, went well and she was happy. They were together for about 2 hours. Walked for 1 hour and the rest spent in her car. He asked her to go to the backseat row but she did not accept. After 15 min, he asked again and she accepted this time. He locked her legs between his and kissed my wife a few times (quick lip kisses). He gently tried to touch his breasts when patting her arms but she stopped him by directly asking: "hey are you trying to grab my boobs?". He also touched her knees and wanted to go up to her private area but she stopped him.

He is a man that offers advances and my wife declines and in a joking manner and the game continues with his next advance. The good point is that she does not get offended by his pushes and declines politely and at the same time enjoys it. This is replay of the time we got engaged.

Example: he asked her to remove her bra and give it to him to take home. She rejected and said "I will buy you a bra from Walmart to wear!"

Later I asked why you didn't do it? She said because it does not make sense. it is a childish game. I told her that sex and joy is all about doing stupid and childish things otherwise our life is very robotic and boring.

Today he texted her: "On scale of 1 to 10, how much of a bad boy I was last night? 11?
She replied: "you are overestimating yourself as I am still wearing the same bra"
He replied: "challenge accepted"

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:49 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:20 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:16 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
EliMySexyWife wrote:
EMSW - Comfortable enough with to go on public dates and show some PDA. Very, very hot. :shock: :cool:
I can't wait for us to go public, too!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:27 am

Me neither!!!🤔😛😁😯🙂😳