Big Cock Conundrum

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Re: Big Cock Conundrum

Unread post by Tank Turner » Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:19 am

Des 31 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:07 am
Big dicks aren't common among men. My wife has been with many guys over the past 8 years and learned early on how rare 7-plus inches are.

Most are average, 5- 6 inches. She enjoys larger penises but a man's personality is far more important to her.

~ Des
Hi Des 31,

You are so right. A cock longer than 6" isn't all that common. My wife measured mine many years ago at 7". She had a lot of sexual experience. She has yet to find a monster cock. The biggest she's ever had hangs between our friends legs. We agreed that he has a thick 8 1/2" He reaches places inside of her pussy no other man including me has. She avoids dudes who she thinks would have small cocks. She prefer girth over length.

My wife assured me that she could fuck a monster cock but would not want to.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:36 pm

Laurie has had about all sizes, I have watches everyone from very small that are fun to watch as they fuck her, she says it is like having someone fingering her pussy. I like the really big cocks stretching her vagina and when they are done they leave it gaping open where I can see the cum they left deep inside, Laurie likes the sensation of the big cocks rubbing on on the bones at the sides of her vagina.

Small (2-3") and medium (4-6") are easy to find cause it is 80% of the guys, Large (7-8") little harder maybe 10%, very large (9-10" are pretty hard to find, Huge (9 11" with big girth) are really hard to come across, but when you do it is exciting as all get out for the two of us. Biggest I have watch Laurie take was 11" long and about as big around as a soda can. I have invited him over many times.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

Shiphead
Trainable

Unread post by Shiphead » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:11 pm

ML82 wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:28 pm
My wife and I have never searched by size. It’s always about chemistry and connection. We really look for someone we enjoy hanging out with at a bar, before bringing it to the bedroom.

But as we’ve had more experiences, different fantasies and varieties have been discussed. One of which would be her trying someone bigger than me. I’m the biggest she’s been with, and while I am well above average, I’m not huge by any means.

The problem we’re having, we don’t know how to find size and maintain our other standards. The men who advertise as “bwc” or “well hung” we’ve talked to all seem to be looking for cuckold couples. It is ALL about their size. They are surprised when we engage in small talk, “You’re asking about my favorite sports team? But I have a huge dick.”

Are there no thirds out there who understand the stag/vixen life and happen to be well hung? Are we searching wrong?
Maybe ask if they have a huge sports team. :lol: Or advertise for a humongous schwanstucker. OK. That is a weird Young Frankenstein reference and I have no idea how to spell it correctly.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:15 am

Mgcouplemn wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:36 pm
Laurie has had about all sizes, I have watches everyone from very small that are fun to watch as they fuck her, she says it is like having someone fingering her pussy. I like the really big cocks stretching her vagina and when they are done they leave it gaping open where I can see the cum they left deep inside, Laurie likes the sensation of the big cocks rubbing on on the bones at the sides of her vagina.

Small (2-3") and medium (4-6") are easy to find cause it is 80% of the guys, Large (7-8") little harder maybe 10%, very large (9-10" are pretty hard to find, Huge (9 11" with big girth) are really hard to come across, but when you do it is exciting as all get out for the two of us. Biggest I have watch Laurie take was 11" long and about as big around as a soda can. I have invited him over many times.
That's hot!!!
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

beskettiwestern
Prepubescent

Unread post by beskettiwestern » Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:56 am

ML82 wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:28 pm
My wife and I have never searched by size. It’s always about chemistry and connection. We really look for someone we enjoy hanging out with at a bar, before bringing it to the bedroom.

But as we’ve had more experiences, different fantasies and varieties have been discussed. One of which would be her trying someone bigger than me. I’m the biggest she’s been with, and while I am well above average, I’m not huge by any means.

The problem we’re having, we don’t know how to find size and maintain our other standards. The men who advertise as “bwc” or “well hung” we’ve talked to all seem to be looking for cuckold couples. It is ALL about their size. They are surprised when we engage in small talk, “You’re asking about my favorite sports team? But I have a huge dick.”

Are there no thirds out there who understand the stag/vixen life and happen to be well hung? Are we searching wrong?
Size is not a thing we actively seek out at all. Too small or too large can be a dealbreaker sure, but the whole "massive dick" thing isn't for us. That said, we don't disqualify someone for being on the larger side, even if it's mentioned as one of their kinks. The way I see it is you can accidentally filter out some people who are actually cool and check all the important boxes if you do. I don't blame them for leading with what gets them the most bites. Why wouldn't they?

I basically come right out and disarm it all in the initial exchange as we're discussing what we're looking for as a play style. I clearly define what we're looking for and why I've messaged them (It's usually because they're funny, we have something in common, or they have an interesting twist on the lifestyle I'm curious about). I've found a lot are totally cool with our dynamic, and it's never brought up again. If it's instrumental to their enjoyment, well, we just move on. No harm no foul.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:40 pm

Ann is happy with any cock between 5 to 9 inches as long as it has decent girth. Her cock-of-choice would be 7 to 8 inches and thick. She has fucked hundreds of different cock over our 27 years of swinging and hotwifing. A couple were so small she just let them fuck her arse because she couldn't feel them in her pussy. At Hedo 2 she saw a massive cock hanging between the legs of a local and had to try it. 10.5 inches and she couldn't close her hand around it. We were both salivating over it! Unfortunately regardless of everything we tried (about a litre of lube, me fucking her first, Ann fingering herself with four fingers, every possible position) she couldn't take it. Cowgirl she could only get the head partly in (even with me rubbiing lube on hi shaft as she tried sliding down on it). Eventually she tapped out and licked the head and jerked his shaft until he came. She even struggled getting his cock into her mouth.
The only demand she has of a cock now is that it is circumcised. She won't fuck or suck an uncircumcised cock.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:57 am

We have been looking for guys with big cocks for many years. “Big” for us is minimum of 7 inches and thick. She needs it big to touch those inner vaginal hot spots. Waiting for 9 inches (or more which really does not exist in the real world having learned that from experience) is going to take a very long time.

Our experience in looking for them does not match what some here are saying. Because our ad specifies 7 +, guys will either comment on that or send a pic (which we prefer). But we have found that they do not fit that stereotype of guys with big cocks acting like that is all that matters. They are very interested in pleasing my wife taking time to orally and digitally excite her before the “big” event.

We use Double List and get many responses from guys hung like that as we live in the DC metro area. FYI, for those curious about black men, at 8 inches or more, there are app. 3 black responses for every white one. So it will be easier to fulfill your requirement if you are okay with interracial sex.

But for us, there is no discussion focus at all on their size.

For my wife, a “pleasing” open personality is the number 1 requirement. But a very close second is their looks. So if a guy is good-looking, she will almost always select him. But guys who do not excel in looks, if we continue to see him, will inevitably gets “cuter”.

And re the above post, my wife did finally meet a guy who was indeed 9 inches but his girth was over the top. She could not fit his head in her mouth nor get him in her pussy while on top. In the missionary position he painstakingly put his cock in her about 5 inches. They then did doggy style where he was finally able to cum putting 5 inches in her.