An amazing evening

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Puffin1964
Trainable

An amazing evening

Unread post by Puffin1964 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:22 am

A week ago we went to our favourite UK club with the theme of the evening being Bad girls
Basically the evening is planned for Hot wives with single males allowed in
Although we are not fond of categorising our sexuality we would generally fall into the Stag and Vixen model ( if their is one lol )
She loves cock and I enjoy watching and then reclaiming her
My wife would be the last lady you could imagine as a Hotwife as she is very conservative and fairly straight laced
We have attended these evenings at this club quite successfully before on 3 or 4 occasions so we knew pretty much the format although this does not stop the nerves kicking especially for the good lady
On those evenings she has satisfied 3 or 4 guys ( and herself ) each time
What happened a week ago blew me away
Any interest in hearing about it ?

Gulfcpl
Player

Re: An amazing evening

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:40 am

[/quote]

Duh. lol.

iluvmyhw
Pervert

Unread post by iluvmyhw » Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:45 am

speak up man

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:57 am

Oh, gone on then, if you must..... ;)

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:42 am

Puffin1964 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:22 am
A week ago we went to our favourite UK club with the theme of the evening being Bad girls
Basically the evening is planned for Hot wives with single males allowed in
Although we are not fond of categorising our sexuality we would generally fall into the Stag and Vixen model ( if their is one lol )
She loves cock and I enjoy watching and then reclaiming her
My wife would be the last lady you could imagine as a Hotwife as she is very conservative and fairly straight laced
We have attended these evenings at this club quite successfully before on 3 or 4 occasions so we knew pretty much the format although this does not stop the nerves kicking especially for the good lady
On those evenings she has satisfied 3 or 4 guys ( and herself ) each time
What happened a week ago blew me away
Bahahahahahaha!!!!!!
I love your sense of humor.
You come to this Hotwife board, which might be the best and most active one I know of, and ask if we want to hear about you and your sexy wife’s adventures at a sex club?
When the theme of the night is Bad Girl?
HELL YES!!
Bring it on please, and don’t spare the details, please.
Background info on you and your hotwife would be awesome.
How did you start?
What does she look like?
How active are you?
OMG!!
I can’t wait to read your response.

SensualDeviant
Trainable

Unread post by SensualDeviant » Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:42 pm

mundyman wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:42 am
I love your sense of humor.
He doesn't have a sense of humor.

He has a sense of humour.

(Look how cultured I am.)

Puffin1964
Trainable

Unread post by Puffin1964 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:05 am

Thanks for the interest lol
Although we had been to the club before we were aware that there had been some internal layout changes so we decided to arrive just after opening at circa 21.10 - Nerves were kicking in big time for the good lady but the atmosphere was chilled and after a single glass of wine fortunately she began to relax - we decided to have a look around the club to see what had changed
The cinema room had been updated and although slightly smaller was a better layout and this made way for a couple of smaller play rooms that had been added
As usual my wife was dressed very conservatively with a longish dress hiding her play outfit underneath as we wandered around the club which is located on two floors - there were other changes mainly in decor rather than layout as we remembered
By around 21.30 the club had started to fill up - would estimate around 6 or 7 couples and around 20-25 single guys - this has never been an overfilled club probably due to its location despite the fact that it really ticks a lot of boxes
A couple of guys by now were deep in conversation with the good lady and I could tell she was into both of them just from her body language but wan not sure how the game would commence
I went to the bar to get another drink for her and as I returned she winked and said she wanted to use the changing room to get more comfortable and could I hold her drink
She returned minus the dress walking through the club in her bodysuit / stockings and long boots and had every set of eyes on her as she came back over to us
The two guys were mesmerised and after a small sip of wine invited both of them to the cinema room
It was empty when we walked through and the new layout at the far end had a row of chairs removed down the side providing a walkway to the back set and I suggested if she was going to play then this may give her the room to entertain both of them and myself and fortunately the extra large screen was showing a Milf being pleasured by three guys so it really set the scene for what was about to unfold
I sat one side and she was sandwiched on the other side with one of her new friends and the second guy had already pulled his cock out and was stroking it as she began to watch the film
Although we only had the light from the cinema screen I could see the guy sat down was playing with her nipples and had moved his hand down to play with her pussy - the bodysuit was open crotch and also had easy access to pull both of her breasts out to expose them fully and she was fully wanking him hard
She seemed engrossed in the film as she was fingered and played with and slowly started to fully open her legs resting one on the back of the chair to her left and the guy standing held the other for her as she pushed down on the hand that by now had at least two fingers inside her - it could have been more but in the glimpses of light provided by the movie screen it was difficult to tell exactly
I needed to know just how wet she was getting so I moved the guys hand put of the way and started to finger her myself and she was dripping , really wet and had started grinding so I knew she was getting close to orgasm and wanting to see her climax with one of these guys I stopped the tease whereby the guy seated immediately went between her legs and stared eating her
I whispered to her - are you going to fuck him before you cum ?
She said yes please and proceeded to pull his head away from her pussy and with her hands on his cock guided him straight into her love hole - to be fair after going balls deep he pulled out and asked if she wanted him to cover up but she pulled his cock straight back into her and asked him to fuck her hard and not to pull out again
The guy standing had now taken the seat next to her as she was being royally fucked by his friend and I noticed that we now had a crowd of about 10-12 guys watching the show but she hardly noticed as I knew she was getting very close to orgasm whilst busy wanking his friend in the next seat
Fucking in a cinema seat is not always easy and I could see the guy half on his knees whilst trying to get deeper into her pussy however her left leg was dangling and making full access difficult so I got up and held her leg so her pussy was fully exposed for him and at that moment as he went deep she started cum on him and he whispered where do I cum and she said do not pull out and he then flooded her which made her orgasm even stronger
Now my wife needs a few seconds recovery after orgasm and as he pulled out I asked her of she was okay to which she loudly replied I will be once his mate has fucked me too
The sight now was her really spread open with her pussy completely exposed and dripping cum shown by the light of the cinema screen and my conservative wife made absolutely no attempt to close her legs and it appeared that she was actually showing the guys what they could possibly have
It was an excellent creampie and I told her that before she took her second cock I was going to fuck some of the cum out of her but was not going to blow my load as I wanted to enjoy her more fully later
After blowing his friend for no more that a minute she asked him to also go inside her and again she wanted natural bareback sex
The seat that I had vacated next to my wife had been taken by a young black guy and what I had missed was that she had already had his cock out and wanked him hard whilst the first guy was fucking her
The second guy did not last more than 2 minutes and blew his load also in my wife
BBC had never been her preference but has always been a kink of mine but what happened next blew me away

This is exactly how the evening progressed - Not a great writer but it is still all fresh

Should I continue ?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:46 am

Puffin1964 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:05 am
Thanks for the interest lol
Although we had been to the club before we were aware that there had been some internal layout changes so we decided to arrive just after opening at circa 21.10 - Nerves were kicking in big time for the good lady but the atmosphere was chilled and after a single glass of wine fortunately she began to relax - we decided to have a look around the club to see what had changed
The cinema room had been updated and although slightly smaller was a better layout and this made way for a couple of smaller play rooms that had been added
As usual my wife was dressed very conservatively with a longish dress hiding her play outfit underneath as we wandered around the club which is located on two floors - there were other changes mainly in decor rather than layout as we remembered
By around 21.30 the club had started to fill up - would estimate around 6 or 7 couples and around 20-25 single guys - this has never been an overfilled club probably due to its location despite the fact that it really ticks a lot of boxes
A couple of guys by now were deep in conversation with the good lady and I could tell she was into both of them just from her body language but wan not sure how the game would commence
I went to the bar to get another drink for her and as I returned she winked and said she wanted to use the changing room to get more comfortable and could I hold her drink
She returned minus the dress walking through the club in her bodysuit / stockings and long boots and had every set of eyes on her as she came back over to us
The two guys were mesmerised and after a small sip of wine invited both of them to the cinema room
It was empty when we walked through and the new layout at the far end had a row of chairs removed down the side providing a walkway to the back set and I suggested if she was going to play then this may give her the room to entertain both of them and myself and fortunately the extra large screen was showing a Milf being pleasured by three guys so it really set the scene for what was about to unfold
I sat one side and she was sandwiched on the other side with one of her new friends and the second guy had already pulled his cock out and was stroking it as she began to watch the film
Although we only had the light from the cinema screen I could see the guy sat down was playing with her nipples and had moved his hand down to play with her pussy - the bodysuit was open crotch and also had easy access to pull both of her breasts out to expose them fully and she was fully wanking him hard
She seemed engrossed in the film as she was fingered and played with and slowly started to fully open her legs resting one on the back of the chair to her left and the guy standing held the other for her as she pushed down on the hand that by now had at least two fingers inside her - it could have been more but in the glimpses of light provided by the movie screen it was difficult to tell exactly
I needed to know just how wet she was getting so I moved the guys hand put of the way and started to finger her myself and she was dripping , really wet and had started grinding so I knew she was getting close to orgasm and wanting to see her climax with one of these guys I stopped the tease whereby the guy seated immediately went between her legs and stared eating her
I whispered to her - are you going to fuck him before you cum ?
She said yes please and proceeded to pull his head away from her pussy and with her hands on his cock guided him straight into her love hole - to be fair after going balls deep he pulled out and asked if she wanted him to cover up but she pulled his cock straight back into her and asked him to fuck her hard and not to pull out again
The guy standing had now taken the seat next to her as she was being royally fucked by his friend and I noticed that we now had a crowd of about 10-12 guys watching the show but she hardly noticed as I knew she was getting very close to orgasm whilst busy wanking his friend in the next seat
Fucking in a cinema seat is not always easy and I could see the guy half on his knees whilst trying to get deeper into her pussy however her left leg was dangling and making full access difficult so I got up and held her leg so her pussy was fully exposed for him and at that moment as he went deep she started cum on him and he whispered where do I cum and she said do not pull out and he then flooded her which made her orgasm even stronger
Now my wife needs a few seconds recovery after orgasm and as he pulled out I asked her of she was okay to which she loudly replied I will be once his mate has fucked me too
The sight now was her really spread open with her pussy completely exposed and dripping cum shown by the light of the cinema screen and my conservative wife made absolutely no attempt to close her legs and it appeared that she was actually showing the guys what they could possibly have
It was an excellent creampie and I told her that before she took her second cock I was going to fuck some of the cum out of her but was not going to blow my load as I wanted to enjoy her more fully later
After blowing his friend for no more that a minute she asked him to also go inside her and again she wanted natural bareback sex
The seat that I had vacated next to my wife had been taken by a young black guy and what I had missed was that she had already had his cock out and wanked him hard whilst the first guy was fucking her
The second guy did not last more than 2 minutes and blew his load also in my wife
BBC had never been her preference but has always been a kink of mine but what happened next blew me away

This is exactly how the evening progressed - Not a great writer but it is still all fresh

Should I continue ?
P'64 - HHHhhhhmmmmmmm..................... :???: :???: :???: :???:

HWCarol
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HWCarol » Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:33 am

Cliffhanger posts are such a bore, especially those teasing posts that end with "any interest in hearing about it?" or "should I write more?". Just write it. Everyone is here to hear and share experiences and feelings. Assume we're all interested. Tell your story. I don't want to read half an experience.

SensualDeviant
Trainable

Unread post by SensualDeviant » Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:37 am

Clickbait? Perhaps fishing for attention?

Bboy
Trainable

Unread post by Bboy » Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:39 pm

Puffin1964 wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:05 am
Thanks for the interest
[..]

Should I continue ?
Please stop.... asking for further acclamations like an an amateur stand-up commedian.

The story is Hot and you know where you are posting.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:41 am

please continue

Puffin1964
Trainable

Unread post by Puffin1964 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:38 am

So following the second guy she immediately pulled the young BBC towards her open pussy before I had chance to fuck the second creampie
Knowing this was my BBC kink and certainly not hers I was very surprised but also incredibly turned on and this guy was way larger than the two previous cocks however she just pulled him straight into her and he sank into a very wet creamy pussy balls deep and he just started very aggressively fucking her
She not only took his length but loudly asked him to go harder and go deeper - my wife is usually a non talker so this was another turn on
After a good few minutes he blew his load also and his balls were covered in cum as he withdrew
The next guy ( no 4 ) in the ''queue'' was Asian and he had already pulled on a condom and he entered her but lasted what seemed like less than a minute before he pulled out with a very full condom dangling off the end of his cock - he had a smaller than average size cock and I noted my wife had remained silent through this very short fuck
I asked her if she was okay and needed time out and she replied yes but asked if we could come back in later
As she rose from the cinema chair another young BBC approached her with his cock semi solid and she simply sat back down and started sucking him and it wasn't long before she was taking her 5th cock in a row
He was also bareback and he lasted well and really worked her pussy to the degree that she had an explosive orgasm with him at the moment he flooded her
She then took another white guy who was busy wanking as he watched No 5 but he had a condom on this time and again didn't last long and the final guy who was also Asian ( no 7 ) finished inside in the fastest time of the evening so far
We left the Cinema room with her looking like butter wouldn't melt and went to the bar for much needed refreshment

Time is limited when writing this posts especially with family around at this time of year so apologies for that

I also have to go fishing with some click bait whilst doing a stand up routine and am starring in Cliff hangar 2 apparently ( yes there is a part 2 )

Good will to all

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:55 am

Puffin1964 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:38 am

Time is limited when writing this posts especially with family around at this time of year so apologies for that

I also have to go fishing with some click bait whilst doing a stand up routine and am starring in Cliff hangar 2 apparently ( yes there is a part 2 )

Good will to all
LOL!

You are absolutely correct in that writing about these adventures is both taxing and time consuming. When there is a relative lack of responses (even when the ticker shows there have been thousands of views) it does make the author wonder if the story being related is appreciated or merely discarded.

So, when we, as OP's, write a part of a story, and there are no remarks, we wonder if it is worth the considerable effort to write it down (it does take both a clear memory plus some writing skills to convey the feelings and emotions that were experienced).

We aren't asking for fans, we just want some feedback to justify our efforts.

stepping down off my soap box now...

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:40 am

Puffin1964 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:38 am
So following the second guy she immediately pulled the young BBC towards her open pussy before I had chance to fuck the second creampie
Knowing this was my BBC kink and certainly not hers I was very surprised but also incredibly turned on and this guy was way larger than the two previous cocks however she just pulled him straight into her and he sank into a very wet creamy pussy balls deep and he just started very aggressively fucking her
She not only took his length but loudly asked him to go harder and go deeper - my wife is usually a non talker so this was another turn on
After a good few minutes he blew his load also and his balls were covered in cum as he withdrew
The next guy ( no 4 ) in the ''queue'' was Asian and he had already pulled on a condom and he entered her but lasted what seemed like less than a minute before he pulled out with a very full condom dangling off the end of his cock - he had a smaller than average size cock and I noted my wife had remained silent through this very short fuck
I asked her if she was okay and needed time out and she replied yes but asked if we could come back in later
As she rose from the cinema chair another young BBC approached her with his cock semi solid and she simply sat back down and started sucking him and it wasn't long before she was taking her 5th cock in a row
He was also bareback and he lasted well and really worked her pussy to the degree that she had an explosive orgasm with him at the moment he flooded her
She then took another white guy who was busy wanking as he watched No 5 but he had a condom on this time and again didn't last long and the final guy who was also Asian ( no 7 ) finished inside in the fastest time of the evening so far
We left the Cinema room with her looking like butter wouldn't melt and went to the bar for much needed refreshment

Good will to all
Thank you for relating the excitement of an energetic train. She is a tribute to diversity.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

NikkiMySunshine
Experienced

Unread post by NikkiMySunshine » Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:30 pm

:D Sounds like you have a very HOT Hotwife! Please keep sharing.

As for the responses, I have written about my FIRE-HOT HOTWIFE Nikki for four years now. I also post hot, real pictures. I get maybe 2 responses to each post which takes me a couple hours to write. I used to get frustrated. Then, I realized, I do this for me. It's calming to my soul to be able to write it all down. I also find it to be therapeutic.

Most of all, I am able to come back to read my entries when she's out playing. It makes me all hot to come back and reminisce about our hot adventures.

Thanks again for sharing. Please keep going.

PEACE!
NikkiMySunshine
Live for today, plan for tomorrow.....tomorrow may never come.

Puffin1964
Trainable

Unread post by Puffin1964 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:19 am

Thanks for the positivity SilverStag/zorro/NikkiMySunshine
Unfortunately my wife is very camera shy even though she has a great body and turns heads and wherever she goes
Writing about experiences is therapeutic but not something I do regularly as we are not frequent players - this year she has had an MMMF and a MMF apart from the ''train'' a couple of weeks ago - the MMMF went really well and the MMF was disappointing

The second part of the evening was also rather special

She is not in any way a BBC Queen or to be honest even keen on this scenario - it is my kink which in the past she has played along with however due to her conservative background I have always suspected this is a deep down turn on for her but she would never admit this
When we have played with BBC she gets incredibly wet and almost always has orgasms riding their cocks which doesn't happen with white guys unless there is real chemistry
Where BBC are concerned she always says its my imagination despite the fact that every BBC she has fucked has made her cum and sometimes more than once which is something which is incredibly rare even in our own sex life

After the Cinema room we went off with a drink to see what was happening in other parts of the club and we were trailed around by a large number of guys ( pretty normal on Bad Girls nights ) and she spoke with a number of them who were generally asking for a private room

There was a bit of action especially in the dungeon area but this is not our thing so we returned to the bar

A rather attractive Black guy who we had not seen before started chatting with us - really nice guy but whilst they were chatting I got the impression she was not into him so left them to it whilst I went out for a cigarette
Her plan which we discussed wandering around the club was to return to the cinema room and play with 3 or 4 guys only as she said she was little tender
Returning to the bar they were still chatting and he had his hand down the back of her arse crack and was possibly gently fingering her
I offered to refill our drinks and she said that would be great but even better if we could take them to a private room alone with her new friend as she whispered she had felt his bulge and wanted to fuck him badly as it appeared he had a rather large cock

My wife is very much a size queen but this blew me away and I said go find a room and I will join you with the drinks - to be honest it was hard to walk with a very large hard on as I still had not cum that evening and felt like I could explode at the thought of the two of them

There are a number of playrooms in the club but finally I noticed one room with crowd outside it peering through the open bars with some of them wanking away - I managed to fight my way through to see a very large black cock halfway down my wifes throat greedily sucking and licking like she was possessed
I slipped the latch on the door and went in with at least 4 other guys trying to enter the room at the same time but having checked with her this was not going to happen so I cleared the stragglers out - I remember her looking up with his cock deep in her throat and she playfully moved her head side to side indicating no other guys at this point
Now I have a larger than average thick cock and on a good day its up to 8inches but this guys was a lot bigger and very thick and she was trying the impossible to take him all the way down
She probably had been sucking on this cock for about 15 minutes before I got to the room and I was concerned he was going to blow his load before I got the chance to see him inside her - I should not have worried as he pushed her back on the bed and she opened her legs for him
At this point I could see just how wet she was as the light in the private room was better than the cinema
I could not resist going down on her and tasting her pussy which was just amazing and very open still after the train so I slipped my cock in her briefly whilst the BBC got fully undressed and quickly pulled out to allow him full access
Due to his size he took it very gently which was as well given her previous 7 guy train and her tenderness however.........

She pulled him right in and immediately started the signs of her orgasm ( not sure by now how many actual orgasms she had that evening apart from an explosive one earlier and the first guy )

As they fucked in missionary I could see she was about to cum - she had him balls deep and was still grinding from underneath and I think he recognised this and changed position into doggy - this had the effect of slowing down her clit stimulation but I was concerned he was going to hurt her with the size of his cock - Fuck me she said and I have never seen a guy fuck as hard or as fast or a woman curl her toes as much as she did in this position

Again they changed position with her now riding him ( I think as he was struggling to hold his load ) and grinding him into her and by now his black large balls were covered in cum probably from earlier guys and at that point he flipped onto her back and asked her where she wanted his load as he again really rabbit fucked her and she said immediately flood me and don't stop or pull out until you have to

They both came together for which seemed like an eternity

He pulled out leaving a very white creamy load dripping down to her arse and his cock was absolutely covered in cream
Her pussy hole was very open and as large as I have ever seen it so I asked her to clean him whilst I fucked her
No sooner had she started licking him clean I started my own build up and with his softer cock she had him very deep in her throat and I just lost it and added my own load

Part three when I have time ...............

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:41 am

NikkiMySunshine wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:30 pm
:D Sounds like you have a very HOT Hotwife! Please keep sharing.

As for the responses, I have written about my FIRE-HOT HOTWIFE Nikki for four years now. I also post hot, real pictures. I get maybe 2 responses to each post which takes me a couple hours to write. I used to get frustrated. Then, I realized, I do this for me. It's calming to my soul to be able to write it all down. I also find it to be therapeutic.

Most of all, I am able to come back to read my entries when she's out playing. It makes me all hot to come back and reminisce about our hot adventures.

Thanks again for sharing. Please keep going.

PEACE!
NikkiMySunshine
NMS - I have read of others that have mentioned much the same. And do you find it can help with perspective too?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:47 am

Puffin1964 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:19 am
Thanks for the positivity SilverStag/zorro/NikkiMySunshine
Unfortunately my wife is very camera shy even though she has a great body and turns heads and wherever she goes
Writing about experiences is therapeutic but not something I do regularly as we are not frequent players - this year she has had an MMMF and a MMF apart from the ''train'' a couple of weeks ago - the MMMF went really well and the MMF was disappointing

The second part of the evening was also rather special

She is not in any way a BBC Queen or to be honest even keen on this scenario - it is my kink which in the past she has played along with however due to her conservative background I have always suspected this is a deep down turn on for her but she would never admit this
When we have played with BBC she gets incredibly wet and almost always has orgasms riding their cocks which doesn't happen with white guys unless there is real chemistry
Where BBC are concerned she always says its my imagination despite the fact that every BBC she has fucked has made her cum and sometimes more than once which is something which is incredibly rare even in our own sex life

After the Cinema room we went off with a drink to see what was happening in other parts of the club and we were trailed around by a large number of guys ( pretty normal on Bad Girls nights ) and she spoke with a number of them who were generally asking for a private room

There was a bit of action especially in the dungeon area but this is not our thing so we returned to the bar

A rather attractive Black guy who we had not seen before started chatting with us - really nice guy but whilst they were chatting I got the impression she was not into him so left them to it whilst I went out for a cigarette
Her plan which we discussed wandering around the club was to return to the cinema room and play with 3 or 4 guys only as she said she was little tender
Returning to the bar they were still chatting and he had his hand down the back of her arse crack and was possibly gently fingering her
I offered to refill our drinks and she said that would be great but even better if we could take them to a private room alone with her new friend as she whispered she had felt his bulge and wanted to fuck him badly as it appeared he had a rather large cock

My wife is very much a size queen but this blew me away and I said go find a room and I will join you with the drinks - to be honest it was hard to walk with a very large hard on as I still had not cum that evening and felt like I could explode at the thought of the two of them

There are a number of playrooms in the club but finally I noticed one room with crowd outside it peering through the open bars with some of them wanking away - I managed to fight my way through to see a very large black cock halfway down my wifes throat greedily sucking and licking like she was possessed
I slipped the latch on the door and went in with at least 4 other guys trying to enter the room at the same time but having checked with her this was not going to happen so I cleared the stragglers out - I remember her looking up with his cock deep in her throat and she playfully moved her head side to side indicating no other guys at this point
Now I have a larger than average thick cock and on a good day its up to 8inches but this guys was a lot bigger and very thick and she was trying the impossible to take him all the way down
She probably had been sucking on this cock for about 15 minutes before I got to the room and I was concerned he was going to blow his load before I got the chance to see him inside her - I should not have worried as he pushed her back on the bed and she opened her legs for him
At this point I could see just how wet she was as the light in the private room was better than the cinema
I could not resist going down on her and tasting her pussy which was just amazing and very open still after the train so I slipped my cock in her briefly whilst the BBC got fully undressed and quickly pulled out to allow him full access
Due to his size he took it very gently which was as well given her previous 7 guy train and her tenderness however.........

She pulled him right in and immediately started the signs of her orgasm ( not sure by now how many actual orgasms she had that evening apart from an explosive one earlier and the first guy )

As they fucked in missionary I could see she was about to cum - she had him balls deep and was still grinding from underneath and I think he recognised this and changed position into doggy - this had the effect of slowing down her clit stimulation but I was concerned he was going to hurt her with the size of his cock - Fuck me she said and I have never seen a guy fuck as hard or as fast or a woman curl her toes as much as she did in this position

Again they changed position with her now riding him ( I think as he was struggling to hold his load ) and grinding him into her and by now his black large balls were covered in cum probably from earlier guys and at that point he flipped onto her back and asked her where she wanted his load as he again really rabbit fucked her and she said immediately flood me and don't stop or pull out until you have to

They both came together for which seemed like an eternity

He pulled out leaving a very white creamy load dripping down to her arse and his cock was absolutely covered in cream
Her pussy hole was very open and as large as I have ever seen it so I asked her to clean him whilst I fucked her
No sooner had she started licking him clean I started my own build up and with his softer cock she had him very deep in her throat and I just lost it and added my own load

Part three when I have time ...............
P64 - Any chance she might like him as a regular? :D

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:10 am

It sounds like a great club you guys attend. We have been to a few with theatre rooms and definitely agree with hard to have sex in a theatre type seat. But when we go into the theatre type settings Mark is usually having to direct traffic with all the men gathered round me wanting a turn at me. They can be fun as long as all the guys are respectful. Hope to read more of your adventures.
-Tammy