A day in the life of a Stag/Vixen marriage

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
BDHank
2 Bit Whore

Re: A day in the life of a Stag/Vixen marriage

Unread post by BDHank » Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:42 pm

This thread is extremely exciting, thanks for allowing us a little peak into your lives. :D

JC207
Trainable

Unread post by JC207 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:47 pm

Nothing to report in the last 10 days or so. Our youngest was home on leave for the first time in 2 years so we enjoyed overdue time with family. Hope you are all doing well.
Husband of Verified Hotwife MrsJC207.

JC207
Trainable

Unread post by JC207 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:48 pm

Happy March. Spring is just around the corner.

After having family around for the last 2 weeks, we've been trying to settle back into our normal routines and had no plans for this weekend. Last night, she received a text from a guy, Jordan, that she has seen a few times. Jordan is a LARGE man and works in heavy construction, primarily at out of town jobsites. When he is in town, he stays with his brother.

He let Jenn know that he was home for a few days and asked if she wanted to get together. Despite his overwhelming presence, Jordan is a good guy. I have never asked his age but from conversations, peg him in his early 30's. We are meeting him for breakfast in the morning and if anything happens this weekend, I will provide an update.

Thanks again for allowing me to use this thread as an outlet for the things that cannot be discussed inside our regular friend group.

JC207
Trainable

Unread post by JC207 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:50 pm

BDHank wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:42 pm
This thread is extremely exciting, thanks for allowing us a little peak into your lives. :D
You are welcome. Thanks for providing a place for me to vent.

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:43 am

Thanks for the topic and sharing a glimpse into your life as a hotwife husband. I can relate! While I see my fwb once or twice a month in a very casual relationship, my wife has a "full time" poly boy friend that she has sex with two or three times a week. Sometimes I am there - I am always welcome to join or watch when we are all alone. Sometimes I just watch - they both have a bit of an exhibitionist streak - and I am a bit of a voyeur by nature. And we do have threesomes on occasion - probably once or month or so. More often, I will be gone when they meet, likely with our kiddo at some school or organizational function. Many times I will be in my car waiting on the kiddo, while my wife is home parting her thighs for her bf. ;)