Super Bowl Sex games

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
armyguyot1
Site Admin

Super Bowl Sex games

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:41 am

Anyone have any cool sex games planned for the Super Bowl? This group should have ideas that no other group would think of for having fun. For having an excuse to have more fun.

Blackjack4724
Player

Re: Super Bowl Sex games

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:42 am

Every year we go to a group of friends house that host usually 5-6 other couples for a Super Bowl party. All of us are in the same local swing group together.

To make things more fun, they have a handout they give to each couple attending before the game. I don’t have it in front of me but Mark says it’s like prop bets in Vegas whatever those are. I do remember a few but there are about a dozen from what I remember. Each couple is assigned a number when you get there.

1. For every touchdown the girls draw numbers out of a bowl and the corresponding husband fucks you for maximum of two minutes then they must pull out. (They use an egg timer)
2. For every field goal, the husbands pull a number and the corresponding wife had to suck the guys cock for a maximum of two minutes.
3. For every turn over in the game, each wife gets to pick one of the men to service her in anyway she chooses. Maximum of five minutes.
4. At the beginning I think if the Chiefs win the coin toss the men get naked first and serve the women drinks If SF wins the coin toss the women have to get naked first and serve the men drinks.
5. If the Chiefs are penalized, the men with and odd number have to sit out the next two interactions. If SF is penalized, the men with the even numbers have to sit out the next two interactions. This one favors the ladies. I don’t think we ever have to skip an interaction.

I can’t remember them all. Some of the things they have listed as a part of the game I dont even know what they are like a safety. Mark has the list but you get the idea. It all ends up being a lot of fun. We’ve done it for the past three years. This will be our fourth year.

-Tammy

SensualDeviant
Trainable

Unread post by SensualDeviant » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:00 am

armyguyot1 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:41 am
Anyone have any cool sex games planned for the Super Bowl? This group should have ideas that no other group would think of for having fun. For having an excuse to have more fun.
Coming from a BDSM perspective, it would be fun for the wives/girlfriends to serve the men with both refreshments and sexual favors. (Appreciation for their efforts paid with mutual pleasure in kind.)

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:27 am

Every year we go to a group of friends house that host usually 5-6 other couples for a Super Bowl party. All of us are in the same local swing group together.

To make things more fun, they have a handout they give to each couple attending before the game. I don’t have it in front of me but Mark says it’s like prop bets in Vegas whatever those are. I do remember a few but there are about a dozen from what I remember. Each couple is assigned a number when you get there.

1. For every touchdown the girls draw numbers out of a bowl and the corresponding husband fucks you for maximum of two minutes then they must pull out. (They use an egg timer)
2. For every field goal, the husbands pull a number and the corresponding wife had to suck the guys cock for a maximum of two minutes.
3. For every turn over in the game, each wife gets to pick one of the men to service her in anyway she chooses. Maximum of five minutes.
4. At the beginning I think if the Chiefs win the coin toss the men get naked first and serve the women drinks If SF wins the coin toss the women have to get naked first and serve the men drinks.
5. If the Chiefs are penalized, the men with and odd number have to sit out the next two interactions. If SF is penalized, the men with the even numbers have to sit out the next two interactions. This one favors the ladies. I don’t think we ever have to skip an interaction.

I can’t remember them all. Some of the things they have listed as a part of the game I dont even know what they are like a safety. Mark has the list but you get the idea. It all ends up being a lot of fun. We’ve done it for the past three years. This will be our fourth year.

-Tammy
You guys know how to par-TAY!