Had another Threesome

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Passion23
Prepubescent

Had another Threesome

Unread post by Passion23 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:08 am

My wife and met her regular and we went to the swingers club tonight. It was incredible as she played and flirted before we went into a private room.

Once there he pinned her against the wall and they made out as he took her dress off. I came up and kissed on her back as he kissed on the front. We kissed her all over before she laid him down and gave him a blow job. As he ate her pussy, she blew me.

Then they fucked as I rubbed her clit to a screaming organism twice. I fucked her as she blew him and then they fucked again until he filled her up. I got to feel her wet pussy once more as we fucked slowly.

It was the most intense threesome yet.

dr_zeus
Virgin

Re: Had another Threesome

Unread post by dr_zeus » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:27 pm

Sounds like an amazing time, congratulations and thanks for sharing.

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:51 pm

Sounds like a wonderful time!!! We love those nights!!! 🥰
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

JC207
Trainable

Unread post by JC207 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:32 pm

Congrats. Sounds like you all had a great time.
Husband of Verified Hotwife MrsJC207.

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:38 am

We enjoy going to swing clubs as well, especially when they are busy. It’s fun to have an audience sometimes to make things even hotter. Sounds as if you guys had a great time. Thank you for sharing. Please keep posting your sexy adventures.
-Tammy

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:55 pm

Passion23 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:08 am
My wife and met her regular and we went to the swingers club tonight. It was incredible as she played and flirted before we went into a private room.

Once there he pinned her against the wall and they made out as he took her dress off. I came up and kissed on her back as he kissed on the front. We kissed her all over before she laid him down and gave him a blow job. As he ate her pussy, she blew me.

Then they fucked as I rubbed her clit to a screaming organism twice. I fucked her as she blew him and then they fucked again until he filled her up. I got to feel her wet pussy once more as we fucked slowly.

Isn't it wonderful? Congratulations on a great time,.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:56 pm

Passion23 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:08 am

Isn't it wonderful? Congratulations on a great time.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."