How to ask wife to put her piercing back…?

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
FiveInchLullaby
Player

How to ask wife to put her piercing back…?

Unread post by FiveInchLullaby » Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:46 pm

My wife and I have been together for almost 21 years. We have only been married for ten of those years, and between 2007-2010, we were not together. During that time, she went on a tear, dating many men; dozens and dozens of lovers. She also got her clit pierced during this time and she LOVED having it. She called it her “beautiful jewelry”. During the time we were apart, we still fucked fairly regularly. In fact, you could say, she cuckolded me, sharing details of fucking other men. She would tell me about her dates and the many ways they would make their way into her bed. She was also very into keeping her perfect brunette legs and pussy shaved clean for her lovers. And of course, she had her piercing the entire time. I can’t imagine how many men played with it. Probably 50 at least.

My birthday is coming and all I want is for her to get it put back in. It is such a turn on to know that she thought enough of her goddess cave to have it bejeweled. I just don’t know how to broach the subject since she has definitely cooled on sex, in general. I want our life to return to that time when she was a vixen and loved meeting new men and enjoying their cocks.

I feel like it would really spice up our marriage.

Please help!

Johnann2227
Player

Re: How to ask wife to put her piercing back…?

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:27 pm

Just be honest and open like she was with you when she was cuckolding you. She would have noticed how turned on you were at the time. If she hasn't worn a piercing for years though, it will have closed and need repiercing. Good luck.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:27 pm

FiveInchLullaby wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:46 pm
My wife and I have been together for almost 21 years. We have only been married for ten of those years, and between 2007-2010, we were not together. During that time, she went on a tear, dating many men; dozens and dozens of lovers. She also got her clit pierced during this time and she LOVED having it. She called it her “beautiful jewelry”. During the time we were apart, we still fucked fairly regularly. In fact, you could say, she cuckolded me, sharing details of fucking other men. She would tell me about her dates and the many ways they would make their way into her bed. She was also very into keeping her perfect brunette legs and pussy shaved clean for her lovers. And of course, she had her piercing the entire time. I can’t imagine how many men played with it. Probably 50 at least.

My birthday is coming and all I want is for her to get it put back in. It is such a turn on to know that she thought enough of her goddess cave to have it bejeweled. I just don’t know how to broach the subject since she has definitely cooled on sex, in general. I want our life to return to that time when she was a vixen and loved meeting new men and enjoying their cocks.

I feel like it would really spice up our marriage.

Please help!

How about just honestly telling her this. That is what I would want to hear, your honest desire.

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:32 pm

Kudos to her for being able to do that, I’m a big baby! Lol anyway just be honest and tell her how much you liked it, maybe she will love the idea and get back into the sexy mode again! 😉
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723