What's everyones wedding policy? Any fun examples?

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
WatchinginNJ
Player

What's everyones wedding policy? Any fun examples?

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:10 am

So I went to an out of state wedding this weekend. I ended up going stag because of some conflicts with either of my potential dates. It was an old coworkers daughter who got married, so I only knew a few people.

I got seated at the "Guest+1" table where people didn't bring their guests.

I was doing pretty nice. They had a shuttle so I had imbibed in a few drinks. I started chatting up my table mates, and one of them took a liking to me. She's married; hubby was home with the kids. So I mainly played it flirty, and just asked the usual wedding questions. "How do you know..." "where are you from".

Turns out she worked with the bride, was from the opposite state from where we were. She was cute, petite and wearing a pink dress with just enough cleavage to show off her boobs. All my kinds of things. I regaled some stories about the brides dad and me and had the table laughing. Lots of dancing and everyone got along well.

So maybe 20 minutes before the end of the night, passing on the way from the rest room she pulls me aside and asks, "can I ask you a discreet question?"

"Sure"

"Do you know what a hotwife is?"

"Why yes I do."

So 15 minutes after the bus got back to the hotel, she was walking into my room. A good time was had all around, and we even sent a few naughty clips to her hubby just to be polite. She was even a girl scout and came prepared.

So yeah, that was a first for me. I can't say as I've had a hotwife who ever hooked up with someone at a wedding. Although maybe went as a date or something. Anyone else?

Iamgroot
Experienced

Re: What's everyones wedding policy? Any fun examples?

Unread post by Iamgroot » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:43 am

Nice! I wish I saw more of that at weddings when I do photography.

Mark KL
Trainable

Unread post by Mark KL » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:26 am

WatchinginNJ wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:10 am
So I went to an out of state wedding this weekend. I ended up going stag because of some conflicts with either of my potential dates. It was an old coworkers daughter who got married, so I only knew a few people.

I got seated at the "Guest+1" table where people didn't bring their guests.

I was doing pretty nice. They had a shuttle so I had imbibed in a few drinks. I started chatting up my table mates, and one of them took a liking to me. She's married; hubby was home with the kids. So I mainly played it flirty, and just asked the usual wedding questions. "How do you know..." "where are you from".

Turns out she worked with the bride, was from the opposite state from where we were. She was cute, petite and wearing a pink dress with just enough cleavage to show off her boobs. All my kinds of things. I regaled some stories about the brides dad and me and had the table laughing. Lots of dancing and everyone got along well.

So maybe 20 minutes before the end of the night, passing on the way from the rest room she pulls me aside and asks, "can I ask you a discreet question?"

"Sure"

"Do you know what a hotwife is?"

"Why yes I do."

So 15 minutes after the bus got back to the hotel, she was walking into my room. A good time was had all around, and we even sent a few naughty clips to her hubby just to be polite. She was even a girl scout and came prepared.

So yeah, that was a first for me. I can't say as I've had a hotwife who ever hooked up with someone at a wedding. Although maybe went as a date or something. Anyone else?
Awesome!

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:03 am

Iamgroot wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:43 am
Nice! I wish I saw more of that at weddings when I do photography.
Never saw or caught someone hooking up?

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 pm

At our wedding we had our best friends as chief bridesmaid and best man. They were the couple who introduced us to swinging. After the wedding reception they drove us to our hotel near the airport and stayed the night with us. We began our marriage how we entered it, by swinging with friends.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:58 am

She wasn't a hotwife, but a MILF. I didn't know her at all. I was attending the wedding of a female co-worker, and she was the maid of honor, who came in from out of town. We chatted each other up at the reception, and one thing led to another. She came home with me, and I was fucking her just a couple of hours after we met. I started visiting in her town for a couple of months, and then she called it quits. It was a good time while it lasted.