Should I encourage my wife to fuck her ex?

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Eric449
Prepubescent

Should I encourage my wife to fuck her ex?

Unread post by Eric449 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

My wife has had a fwb for about a year now, and I think she wants some fresh meat so to speak. Some weeks ago she was out at her party with some friends, real late. I called her to see when she would be home as I had to be up early.
The next day she was horny as fuck but really annoyed with me. I knew straight away something was on the cards for her that night and I’d interrupted.
When I got into her knickers and could feel that pussy was dripping wet, she told me that she had arranged to give her ex boyfriend a lift home. They both knew they were going to fuck. She was going to drive him into the woods and let him fuck her senseless. She was savage with me because she needed fucking that night and she wanted him.
Now for some context. Before she started enjoying extra curricular dick, I pressed her one night when she was tipsy. Who is the one man you would fuck, that you know, if you had the chance.
You guessed it, this bloke.
She says you would never guess to look at him, but he has the biggest, fattest cock she has ever seen. Not only that, he knew exactly what to do with it.
Imagine my disappointment that I ruined the opportunity for my wife to get fucked hard by this big dick. Because it wouldn’t have been a one time deal. She would crave it, I’m certain.
She says the opportunity has gone- that its unlikely to ever be on the cards again…..
How do I try to convince her that I really want him to fill her pussy up? Should I want it to happen at all?!

bbarnsworth
Virgin

Re: Should I encourage my wife to fuck her ex?

Unread post by bbarnsworth » Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:15 pm

I think the only risk here is whether or not she would ever leave you for him, wanting to get back with him. If that's not a concern, if she's devoted to you, then why wouldn't you want it to happen? It sounds like she really wants to fuck him again. Assuming he lives somewhere within range, I don't see why they couldn't get together regularly. What is stopping it such that it's "unlikely to ever be in the cards again"? Was it a "in the heat of the moment" sort of thing, and the phone call snapped the moment?

Eric449
Prepubescent

Unread post by Eric449 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:47 am

He lives very close, however they don’t really mix in the same circles any more. So the chances of a repeat situation are slim. I do think it was a heat of the moment type thing, but I also think if she knew how much I’d love her to get fucked by him again she would probably try to make it happen. I need to get her horny and start talking about his big dick while I’m fucking her. I think that might sway it!
There is no chance of her leaving me for him. She’s admitted in the past that she doesn’t really like him as a person but he fucks her like nobody ever has!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:53 pm

Eric449 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:47 am
He lives very close, however they don’t really mix in the same circles any more. So the chances of a repeat situation are slim. I do think it was a heat of the moment type thing, but I also think if she knew how much I’d love her to get fucked by him again she would probably try to make it happen. I need to get her horny and start talking about his big dick while I’m fucking her. I think that might sway it!
There is no chance of her leaving me for him. She’s admitted in the past that she doesn’t really like him as a person but he fucks her like nobody ever has!
E# - Seems to me the easiest thing is for her to give him a call and say something like, "How about picking up where we left off before we got interrupted!" She doesn't have to like all of him. :lol: :lol:

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:20 am

I have to say I'm a bit wary of this.....(FWIW, as I'm not even in this lifestyle).....but i'm thinking about another poster SFLCuck, or something like that.....lives in South Florida. His Wife wanted to have her ex move in during the Pandemic, b/c he had lost his job and needed to get back on his feet. The plan was to give him six months in the house.

That was in the Spring (or so) of 2020 (I think, I don't recall the specifics).

Two or three years later, he's still there, the cuck has been caged and sleeping in the guest room for years now; gets almost no release, and I don't think PIV sex has happened between the cuck and his wife for years. For all intents and purposes (at least IMHO), he's not just a cuck anymore; he's merely there to help with the bills and household chores.

On one hand, people are ex's for a reason. On the other hand, people do change, grow, and mature.

I myself think this area is just a bit too risky.

FWIW.....

CoupleFun555
Player

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:30 pm

I think ex’s are relatively safe fuck buddies if your wife knows exactly why they broke up and that she would never want to his full time wife/gf. If she has severe regrets about leaving him, other than just the sex, this could be a problem.

I was in a relationship with a woman who loved the sex with her ex but knew she didn’t want to be his significant other. They’d tried and it didn’t work. So, this was a GREAT sex choice for her because she still liked him and they were great in bed together.

lanceHarden25
Trainable

Unread post by lanceHarden25 » Wed May 01, 2024 12:42 am

He’s got a big cock. She loves his big cock but not enough to leave you for him. He loves fucking her. You love your wife getting fucked. Damn, tell her to fuck him and everyone is happy. Then tell us all about it.