new to the forum.

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Bartok
Virgin

new to the forum.

Unread post by Bartok » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:26 am

greetings from South America. I am lawyer, 42YO married to a beautiful brunnete, Tina,in his late 30-s. have one daughter. After a brief separation, my wife sleep with 5 other men in three months. when the covid pandemia, we reunited. She comes clean and told me about his adventures. three years ago, she told me that she was going to date another man, and now i am a cuckold husband.
agony, angst, jealousy, love those feelings

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: new to the forum.

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:33 pm

Bartok wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:26 am
greetings from South America. I am lawyer, 42YO married to a beautiful brunnete, Tina,in his late 30-s. have one daughter. After a brief separation, my wife sleep with 5 other men in three months. when the covid pandemia, we reunited. She comes clean and told me about his adventures. three years ago, she told me that she was going to date another man, and now i am a cuckold husband.
How do you like being a cuckold husband?
Did she tell you how her love making went?

Bartok
Virgin

Unread post by Bartok » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:19 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:33 pm
[/quote]

Well first I was angry, eventually, I begin to like her stories with his lovers, even i knew two of them!
Yes, but first she told me small details, when she saw my arousal, she gives me more specifc details.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:37 pm

Have you seen her with one of her bulls yet?
Do you want to?
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

Bartok
Virgin

Unread post by Bartok » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:10 pm

BallSpanking wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:37 pm
Have you seen her with one of her bulls yet?
Do you want to?
not really. Ive seen photos and videos, but never been present. The current lover is cool with the idea of letting me watch, but my wife vetoed that. Yes i would to witness when they fucked each other.

Bartok
Virgin

Unread post by Bartok » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:01 am

Well, the story so far... The beginning.
I met Tina in the university, I was in my last year in the Law School, studying for a master degree, she was beginning attending Art School,

that was in 2008. she was a best friend of one of my friends Pedro sister, Anna, and we hitch inmediatly. I am 5 years older than her. I was very good studying, and keep in good form, I even toyed the idea of playing professional Baseball, but my family insisted that I focused in my career first. Tina was taller than me, with nice hips and long black hair, big ass and small breasts. Her parents are Italians, so she have Mediterranean features. I dont consider myself good looking, but pasable.

We dated a year between us and with other people, until 2009 we became exclusives. We were never animal party material, so our dates consisted in going to the movies or the galleries she loves so much. We have beginning to have sex, but it was pretty vanilla. we decided to wait until she graduates to marry. I began working in a law firm, and my time with her were reduced dramatically.

She began to become more social, and every week she was in a play in the theater or in a cafe with her friends. She dont drink, so it was never a issue her outings, she loves to be alert and in control all the times. Her friends dont like so much, and I began to think she was constantly groomed by other men. But nothing happens. In 2010, I propose and we began to live together. Two things happens, one, she was MIA in the weekdays, and only spend the weekends with me. I assumed she was studying hard and dont care the fact too much. and two, she began to belittle with my lack of order in the house.

We married quickly in 2011, thanks for her pregnancy of our daughter. I went to a pretty classic bachelor party,and my friend Pedro brings a stripper for the joy of the attendants. Nothing happened, I was very drunk and was pretty sure no one fucked hat night. Tina went to a party with her frinends and she confirmed that she only dance with a couple of guys. We travel to a New York in our honeymoon. She devour all those big museums. I attend a game of the New York Mets.

Well, in december Abi born, and we enter in a new dynamic, Parenthood. Diapers, nights without much sleep, but our parents helps much in that phase. those years went quickly, and in 2013, Tina begin to work in a gallery as a curator. That work is hard, she worked from tuesdays to saturdays, and begin attending shows and stuff like that. But life was good, until I met a coworker, a beautiful secretary named Corina,she was very young and sophisticated. I began to date her and had a romance who lasted 2 years. Then the shit hit the fan.

I was with my lover in a fancy restaurant, kissing and fondling her, and then,my wife and her boss, enter the place with some guests. Of course she saw me and flee quickly. I ran behind her, with the typical excuses, but she never believe me. I spend that long two weeks alone, she never returned my calls, and I was franctly sad. with the help of my mom, we begin to talk again, and if I wanted to save my marriage she demanded that I stop any comnunication with Corina, and do what she says. It was a period who lasted one year.

Of course, one of the conditions was that I had to inform my superiors of the romance, and because we dont have confraternization rules, I saved my job. But I lost a chance to get a promotion, and i was sent of a different office, with less work and oportunitties. Life was no so good, then. i got to run a std exams, sleep in the couch, and no sex during a long time. I begin to take my wife to restaurants and discos, but she was uncomfortable with me. We stay together because of my child, But i was a sad person, and begin to drink alone every night.

so, we started to fight for nonsense. and we separated I was living alone, she have the custody of my daughter and i decided to take care of me. it was hard, mostly because we communicate each other only to talk about our daughter. she was very distant, but i promise if i stop drinking and find another job, she would give me one last chance. we went to counseling and we decided a three or fourth months of separation. we dated one day a week, to reconnect. but sometimes, she was more focused in her cellphone than me. and of course, no sex for me, but we kissed and grab hands again.

Then came the covid pandemic,and we decide get back together. I was jobless, but i was working by my own, Civil Law, and it was good. we pass those days of the pandemic like a honeymoon, but sometimes she was with her mind in elsewhere, and i asked what happen, but she never tell. One day i was helping cleaning the house, and finds her cellphone charging. She was talking ans texting a lot, and i discover she was talking with a man. She then revealed he was a one night stand, but that was finished.

-Did you sleep with him?
-no. with him. But with others.

I feel a pain i my stomach, and rage. But she comes clean
-we were and the gates of a divorce. I was sad and alone. you had your fun, and i got mine.

I went to my mancave and cried. But something happened, i was in a state of arousal, hard as a rock. i forgive her, she did the same to me, finally, and we begin to have more sex. I always wondered if she was thinking in her lover, when i was making love to her.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:17 am

Bartok wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:19 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Well first I was angry, eventually, I begin to like her stories with his lovers, even i knew two of them!
Yes, but first she told me small details, when she saw my arousal, she gives me more specifc details.
[/quote]

That sounds really hot! I can't wait to hear the details, too!

Bartok
Virgin

Unread post by Bartok » Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:58 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:17 am
Bartok wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
[/quote]

Well, that's when I start to ask her about her encounters, (she never called them lovers) and she don't like that kind of stuff first, but one night, after I ate her out, she told me about her first one. Suddenly, every time we make love,i was asking about her sex with other men.

The one man, was a male friend of her sister, she was drinking one night with the girls, and he (let's call him Arturo) approach the bunch and invites her a dance. They dance a lot, he was a short man, but very handsome, and with good physique. They don't do much that night, only groping and kissing, but he ask her number and she thought, why not? they agreed on a date soon, and he played well his cards, and soon after dinner, they do the deed in a motel room outside town.

He was very classical, missionary style kind of man, and not very large down there, but she was satisfied. He was very attent, and romantic in a way, and thats scares the shit out of her. he fuck her twice that evening, and Tina came home with thoughts of guilty and shame. He talk days after about another date, but she dismissed him. He was becoming very insistent and kind of violent, and ask her but she told him thats one time and nothing more.

She confessed to her best friend the affair, and she told her thats OK, you're getting your revenge. It was pleasure. So, she gives a lot of thought,and in two weeks she decided to test again another man. This time, she selected him, she don't ' want to feel exposed again, and didnt want to sleep with a total stranger, so she picks a coworker of her, Rafael, a young man, very fit and muscular, and she invites him to lunch. Its was something normal to happen because they always lunch together at the gallery so it was no big deal.

In two weeks they began to talk very intimate stuff, she talks about her problems with me, and thats she needs a little fun, nothing more, no romance or flowers. He understood and they set a date one sunday, in his home. They don't lost time to go to bed, but it was the most unpleasant experience she ever had, he was very rude and his skills in bed were very lame. He didnt gave her oral sex! she only let him fuck her once, and Tina went home.

Man three came into scene, his boss. He began to ask her out, and she always says no, (she was pretty sure her coworker talk about their adventure). But after much insistence she gave up. Jose Luis, he was a 60 year old man, bald, but good talker. He seduce her, and invites her to his house to a party. She never attended a fancy party before, so she was impressed. Was a long night, and Jose Luis presented her as his girlfriend. She didnt care, It was a game for her. When the party is over, he led her to his bedroom. He was not very handsome, but very experienced and took great care of her needs.

They date all that second month, but something happened. He begun to demand more time with her, and he doesnt like kids around, so he talks her to move into his house, and leave our daughter with my in laws. It was a no-no for her, and they broke up. The third month, she was at peace, and we begin to talk and to see each other a little more. we even be in a party in a mutual friends house, He invited us if we remain civil. So we say yes. I came to the party very late because of work, so when I enter the house, she was tipsy and in very good mood. It was a small department, so no much room to something going to happen.

I didnt drink a single drop of alcohol, and she was dancing with my friend and another guy. But no groping or something sexual. We talk until was very late, and I drive her home, and thats was all. I didnt know it that our friend Leonardo, the host of the party, before I came to his house, had cornered and kiss her and told Tina he always have been attracted to her, Tina was no very happy about that, because of his wife. But after a very long talks via telephone, she was thinking maybe she will accept.

Before Tina says yes to Leonardo, she had a quickie one with a stranger, a barista she didnt know his name, (i called mister X). He was good looking, like those actors in soap operas. She was in a cafe with my daughter, waiting for me, because I was set to take her for a weekend with my parents at the beach, and he approach her, tells her that she was a good looking mommy. She laughs at that. It was corny, but she like his style. After I came to pick up my child, she went to his side, and begin to talk to him. She was very hot to him, and she let her know. They end up in a bed of a hotel nearby, Mister X was very smooth, good kisser and very attentive. He had the biggest dick she ever experience. But he makes her love gentle, without rush. He took her like three times, one oral, two intercourse, and when they left the room she was very satisfied. He gives her the best sex she experienced in those times

And then back to our friend, Leonardo. He asked to drinks and talk, and she accepted. He was very chill at first, but when he drives her home that night, they had a quicky in his car. Basically he force her to gives him something, and she agreed a handjob. He was very thick, not much large, and she liked the view. He was a expert with his hands, and she let him know. Later she climbs him, but, after like 5 minutes he came. She begins to laugh and run to our house. He never called her again.

But,in between those man,appeared a last one, a client of the gallery. Late 40s, thin, like her height, with a beard and long hair, and tattoos in his arms.Very polite, and intelligent. Mixed race, he was a friend of the owner of the gallery, and he was a artist, a painter who teach in a graphic design school in the city. One day she was with Tina and her boss, talking about a painting, and he drew her a portrait. Hes boss warned her, be careful, hes a womanizer, but she was touched because someone else draw her a picture. They begin to talk, and she enjoyed his attentions with her, little details like send her chocolate to her work, and stuff like that. he gives her tickets to a attraction park near my town to take our daughter.

She was thinking a lot of him those days, he even takes her to the museums and talk about the paintings. She enjoyed very much those outings. She was beginning to think him sexually, and she even kissed him a lot,like a younger girl. He says to her, take your, time, slow down a little. She even consider to proceed with the divorce, but then COVID shows the head and they split up. We were one day discussing how we were going to manage the lockdown, and we decided be together in our home, I slept in the couch first, but some weeks after, we became intimate again, so, we decide to remain married. And it was a happy period. Until I discover her phone... and my kink.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:17 pm

Bartok wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:58 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Bartok wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
...Until I discover her phone... and my kink.
[/quote]

Do tell about the phone! ;)

Bartok
Virgin

Unread post by Bartok » Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:24 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:17 pm
Bartok wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Bartok wrote:

[/quote]

oh, it was by chance. It was charging, and its was 100 %, so I took it to give it to her, but the cell phone dings, and it was a very hot message...
-love those panties you use today.
-I put the for you
-when i can took it off with all your clothes?
-maybe soon, maybe later.

and i begin to scroll, and it was very hot that chat. I was angry first, and I confronted her. She says me, he was a good friend, and told me about her lover she had when we were separated.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:30 pm

Bartok wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:24 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Bartok wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:

oh, it was by chance. It was charging, and its was 100 %, so I took it to give it to her, but the cell phone dings, and it was a very hot message...
-I put the for you

and i begin to scroll, and it was very hot that chat. I was angry first, and I confronted her. She says me, he was a good friend, and told me about her lover she had when we were separated.
[/quote]

wow! sounds very hot! i love when you tell me stories like this!
it makes me feel closer to the both of you!!

Bartok
Virgin

Unread post by Bartok » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:29 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:30 pm
Bartok wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Bartok wrote:

-I put the for you

[/quote]

its the beginning of my journey. I post a long (sorry for that) little detail account of her lover in that period.
And thank you for your comments so far.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:51 pm

Bartok wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:29 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:30 pm
Bartok wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:

-I put the for you

its the beginning of my journey. I post a long (sorry for that) little detail account of her lover in that period.
And thank you for your comments so far.
[/quote]

thank YOU for posting!!! you provide me with a lot of sexual excitement!!