Anax81 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:11 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:42 am
Anax81 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:39 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:08 am

WOW! That's a big loss on both your parts!! Its a real shame that he left her because she couldn't conceive!! I guess he wasn't meant for her, but that still hurts the hearts of both of you.
Life goes on my friend. I will always be here by my wife's side. I will always be the loyal cuckold to support her, clean her pussy with my mouth, help her find men, stand by her through the rough days of the month and know that she will always have a hug at the end of the day and a man to raise her child if she ever gets pregnant.
Am curious has she ever gotten tested to see what might be the issue?
Yes, 2 times. She is ok. Maybe the issue is her age. She is 39 to 40.
That's good to hear that she's been tested. I would hate for anything to go undiagnosed.
It's quite possible that she's too old and her eggs just won't attach themselves.
I hope she's able to find someone who enjoys her for her being her instead of for her eggs.

Anax81
Experienced

Re: Totally new

Unread post by Anax81 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:42 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:13 am
Anax81 wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Anax81 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 7:39 am

Life goes on my friend. I will always be here by my wife's side. I will always be the loyal cuckold to support her, clean her pussy with my mouth, help her find men, stand by her through the rough days of the month and know that she will always have a hug at the end of the day and a man to raise her child if she ever gets pregnant.
That's good to hear that she's been tested. I would hate for anything to go undiagnosed.
It's quite possible that she's too old and her eggs just won't attach themselves.
I hope she's able to find someone who enjoys her for her being her instead of for her eggs.
Thank you my friend. You understand me. I wish this too and for her to be truly in love with a man like she was with her ex because she deserves it. All the best for you too. Wish you to enjoy a lot of creampies and be blessed with a baby from bull.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Totally new

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:37 am

Anax81 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:42 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:13 am
Anax81 wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:

Thank you my friend. You understand me. I wish this too and for her to be truly in love with a man like she was with her ex because she deserves it. All the best for you too. Wish you to enjoy a lot of creampies and be blessed with a baby from bull.
Thank you for the well wishes! From the bottom of my heart I hope your wishes come true! I can't wait to be by her side when she actually conceives! That would be so cool to be a part of that!! I probably shouldn't eat her out if we're waiting for a child, though. ;) lol :lol: