New member, excited to interact with likeminded people

Break the ice here and talk to us!
two4fun_74
Virgin

New member, excited to interact with likeminded people

Unread post by two4fun_74 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:33 am

Hi everyone

I'm married to a former hotwife and hoping to find a way to relive those "glory" days when I had to share my wife with her lovers. Its getting rather frustrating, well very frustrating, because my desire to see her with other men has not changed, but she has, its like she's become a whole different person sexually. Hopefully others have suggestions which might help......

I think there are sections on the site for true stories and I have quite a few, which I'd be happy to share and answer questions relating to them.

cheers

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: New member, excited to interact with likeminded people

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:39 am

two4fun_74 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:33 am
Hi everyone

I'm married to a former hotwife and hoping to find a way to relive those "glory" days when I had to share my wife with her lovers. Its getting rather frustrating, well very frustrating, because my desire to see her with other men has not changed, but she has, its like she's become a whole different person sexually. Hopefully others have suggestions which might help......

I think there are sections on the site for true stories and I have quite a few, which I'd be happy to share and answer questions relating to them.

cheers
I think you might qualify for the Wannabees section. You might try posting your stories there. Most stories here are true except for the literature section. I'm really interested in hearing more about your story and how you came to your current situation.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:40 am

Welcome to the forum two4fun_74. Yous said she was a former hotwife. What stopped her from being? That might be a good starting point.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:43 am

armyguyot1 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:40 am
Welcome to the forum two4fun_74. Yous said she was a former hotwife. What stopped her from being? That might be a good starting point.
that would be an excellent starting point!

two4fun_74
Virgin

Unread post by two4fun_74 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:51 am

armyguyot1 wrote:
Thanks for the welcome :) I guess its the same as many couples and it started when we had our first child just over a decade ago. Everything changed after that. Not just her lack of interest in meeting other men, but a general lack of interest in sex. She says she still enjoys sex, but we're lucky if we have "vanilla" sex twice a month. I've said to her, even if she doesn't want to have sex with me often, she's welcome to find someone else, but no success. Before kids, she'd decide who she wanted and when, either from a site (fabswingers) or by taking things further with a work colleague or associate. By my calculation had 14 other men, besides myself, after we got together. To put put it bluntly, before she met me and after we got together (up until becoming a mother) she was a real sl*t and a I worshipped her for it.

I've tried encouraging her by saying I still think she's very sexy and that she isn't just a mother, but a sexual woman. She thanks me, agrees but nothing changes. Do you think it sounds like a lost cause? Maybe a few ladies can chime in with how they felt after having kids and how/if they got their hotwife mojo back, if they lost it...and maybe what a husband could to rekindle the spark...

two4fun_74
Virgin

Unread post by two4fun_74 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:55 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:39 am
two4fun_74 wrote:
Hi everyone

cheers
I think you might qualify for the Wannabees section. You might try posting your stories there. Most stories here are true except for the literature section. I'm really interested in hearing more about your story and how you came to your current situation.
For sure I'll continue this in that section, if thats what's appropriate. I definitely have a few interesting true stories to share if people want to read them. I only just registered so it will take a bit of time to get myself familiar.

two4fun_74
Virgin

Unread post by two4fun_74 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:58 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:43 am
armyguyot1 wrote:
that would be an excellent starting point!
:D indeed I detailed it in my reply to @armyguyot1 :up:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:01 am

two4fun_74 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:55 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
two4fun_74 wrote:
Hi everyone

cheers
For sure I'll continue this in that section, if thats what's appropriate. I definitely have a few interesting true stories to share if people want to read them. I only just registered so it will take a bit of time to get myself familiar.
I am going to move your other thread to the Hotwife forum as you will get more responses from the VHW'S (verified hotwives) there as opposed to the Wannabe forum.
You will also get the experience there of those who have had stops and starts before.

2inUP
VHW Admin

two4fun_74
Virgin

Unread post by two4fun_74 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:10 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:01 am
two4fun_74 wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
two4fun_74 wrote:
Hi everyone

cheers
I am going to move your other thread to the Hotwife forum as you will get more responses from the VHW'S (verified hotwives) there as opposed to the Wannabe forum.
You will also get the experience there of those who have had stops and starts before.

2inUP
VHW Admin
Appreciated, thank you :up:

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:11 am

two4fun_74 wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:
two4fun_74 wrote:
Hi everyone

cheers
This definitely is the place to post them. I definitely look forward to hearing what you have to say. If you ever want you can always private message me, too.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:12 am

two4fun_74 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:10 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:01 am
two4fun_74 wrote:
snoogaloo82 wrote:

2inUP
VHW Admin
Appreciated, thank you :up:
Aren't the admins amazing! They are VERY helpful!!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:06 am

Life changes from time to time. Having kids makes a difference and mine slowed some when she had kids but we still enjoyed a great sex life. We would get away for wild and crazy sex occassionally so I was completely happy. When the kids left home the dam broke sexually as she said she no longer had to be a Mommie. Pregnancy faded as a worry and the fredom of not having to be a Mommie, example every day. Each woman has her own idea of what her responsibility is and example to the kids. My wife's mom was somewhat of a hotwife thou we didn't call it that. She had afairs and her dad was good with it. Wife wanted a cleaner image til the kids left. The alternative is getting her far away from home and kids for a few days.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:10 am

armyguyot1 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:06 am
Life changes from time to time. Having kids makes a difference and mine slowed some when she had kids but we still enjoyed a great sex life. We would get away for wild and crazy sex occassionally so I was completely happy. When the kids left home the dam broke sexually as she said she no longer had to be a Mommie. Pregnancy faded as a worry and the fredom of not having to be a Mommie, example every day. Each woman has her own idea of what her responsibility is and example to the kids. My wife's mom was somewhat of a hotwife thou we didn't call it that. She had afairs and her dad was good with it. Wife wanted a cleaner image til the kids left. The alternative is getting her far away from home and kids for a few days.
i hope for only the best for you always!! :)

ProfessorH
Experienced

Unread post by ProfessorH » Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:18 pm

Depending on the age of the kid(s), her day to day…her mindset may just not be there. When the kids need her all the time, feeding, pulling on her, calling out mom every 3.7 seconds…the last thing she probably craves is someone else clawing at her, even if it is meant to be sexy.

Right now, maybe she needs support, pampering, a bubble bath sometimes, and just recovery time to refresh.

Once the kiddos are older, maybe playtime for everyone can ramp up a bit.

For now, maybe it’s time for mom and dad, rather than Hotwife and hubby?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:32 am

ProfessorH wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:18 pm
Depending on the age of the kid(s), her day to day…her mindset may just not be there. When the kids need her all the time, feeding, pulling on her, calling out mom every 3.7 seconds…the last thing she probably craves is someone else clawing at her, even if it is meant to be sexy.

Right now, maybe she needs support, pampering, a bubble bath sometimes, and just recovery time to refresh.

Once the kiddos are older, maybe playtime for everyone can ramp up a bit.

For now, maybe it’s time for mom and dad, rather than Hotwife and hubby?
You're probably right; all she needs is a little pampering.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:00 pm

If you flat out ask her why she won't do it anymore, what does she say?

Shauncuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Shauncuckold » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:35 pm

two4fun_74 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:51 am
armyguyot1 wrote:
Thanks for the welcome :) I guess its the same as many couples and it started when we had our first child just over a decade ago. Everything changed after that. Not just her lack of interest in meeting other men, but a general lack of interest in sex. She says she still enjoys sex, but we're lucky if we have "vanilla" sex twice a month. I've said to her, even if she doesn't want to have sex with me often, she's welcome to find someone else, but no success. Before kids, she'd decide who she wanted and when, either from a site (fabswingers) or by taking things further with a work colleague or associate. By my calculation had 14 other men, besides myself, after we got together. To put put it bluntly, before she met me and after we got together (up until becoming a mother) she was a real sl*t and a I worshipped her for it.

I've tried encouraging her by saying I still think she's very sexy and that she isn't just a mother, but a sexual woman. She thanks me, agrees but nothing changes. Do you think it sounds like a lost cause? Maybe a few ladies can chime in with how they felt after having kids and how/if they got their hotwife mojo back, if they lost it...and maybe what a husband could to rekindle the spark...
My wife’s libido changed significantly after she got her hormones checked. At the time, she had no testosterone. the doctor gave her a pellet And our sex life improved dramatically.

Mr. Swan
Our story: Kendall Swan opens up her marriage (& her legs) viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64321

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:25 am

Shauncuckold wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:35 pm
two4fun_74 wrote:
armyguyot1 wrote:

My wife’s libido changed significantly after she got her hormones checked. At the time, she had no testosterone. the doctor gave her a pellet And our sex life improved dramatically.

Mr. Swan
Nice to know. If that ever happens with my sweetie we'll be sure to ask the doctor.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:52 pm

Yeah, we'll ask the doctor too.

two4fun_74
Virgin

Unread post by two4fun_74 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:31 am

Shauncuckold wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:35 pm
two4fun_74 wrote:
armyguyot1 wrote:

Mr. Swan
Interesting... I think sometimes, age, kids and tiredness can take a heavy toll on a woman, so any medical help is good thing. Often a husband/partner will have the same desires, and libido as he ages (I know I haven't changed), but the wife doesn't and he gets very frustrated. That's when people are more susceptible to having no strings attached affairs, that often lead to the break up of families etc. In the case of my marriage, it was such a dramatic shift, I've been left unfulfilled for 11 years. Before kids, to put it bluntly, she was a slut (in her own words) and I adored her for it. After kids, everything changed and it was just vanilla sex on average every couple of weeks up to this day. She gets really into it when we are doing it, but the mental change she has gone through, has made her a different person sexually. The only glimmer of hope is that when we were in the middle of doing the business last week, she was very aroused and said she has a Christmas party coming up later this month and it might be an opportunity for her to have a bit of fun... I'll have to hold her to that lol... although the odds of her hooking up are slim.