New member from Atlanta

Break the ice here and talk to us!
gacs3737
Virgin

New member from Atlanta

Unread post by gacs3737 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:34 am

Hi
Just joined the site recently. I haven’t had a chance to post or explore too much yet. I have been caught up in a crazy story/ post that has been stretching on for weeks. I am still not caught up with the group yet.

I used the dictation option on my phone to post this. Please forgive any strange Senate structures, or word substitutions.

So far from everything that I see, I really love the site. I have been to other chat rooms and message board sites that are similar in style to this one. However, this one is dedicated to my favorite fantasy and current work and process. I can see it will be a wealth of information to see experiences that people have had that worked well for them as well as things that did not.

I confessed my desire for my wife to have sex with another man years ago. I don’t even remember how long ago it was. At first she just ignored it and kind of just blew it off. However, as I repeated it overtime in certain situations, it really started to dawn on her that I was serious. She actually looked at me one day and said “ you really are serious about this aren’t you? And this stuff really turned you on I guess”. Whenever we spoke about it from that point forward, she was always a little suspicious of my intentions. I think she was seeing the situation more as a swapping type of situation in order for me to be able to sleep with other women. However, when I shared specifics fantasies with her, and we acted out some things during sex, it really began to change her opinion of me and the situation and reassess.

In the past, when I used to bring it up, as I mentioned before, she would ignore it and shake it off. After hearing my enthusiasm about it, she began to get more into it. She started to think more about it. One day she even asked me if I was really serious about doing something like that. Often when we would Have role-play type situations during our sex. She would always end the session with reminding me in a supportive way that she would never actually do any of that. This, of course, immediately would break my heart in an odd kind of sense.

Like 90+ percent of the guys on this site. I am working on really trying to move things forward with her. I think that she knows I’m very serious about it in a sense of fantasy. I think she has her doubts on anything ever happening in reality. That being said, I can’t say with 100% certainty how I would respond the closer we came to an actual scenario. however, I do know this we don’t move forward at all. Neither of us will ever know.

There are several obstacles that I think are preventing my wife from actually researching this with a little more seriousness. Number one I think would be her body image issues. No matter how many times tell her how good-looking she is or how sexy she looks in certain clothes or at certain times, she never believes me. She doesn’t believe that other men look at her that way. She does not think very highly of her own body and never really has. The other obstacle that I think prevents her from actually considering things outside the norm such as this is her upbringing. Her parents were very conservative and big church goers. I was too, when I was younger. However, I eventually ventured out on my own, and realized that I had choices, and I didn’t have to conform to the behaviors and ideals that I was raised with. I suppose that’s easy for me to say being a man.

Even if things never move forward, or all of this, just remains a fantasy for me I will still consider myself lucky enough to have found someone that I could even consider sharing something like this with. In my opinion, men that confess this type of thing with their wives likely have stronger relationships and bonds than the average marriage. I could be wrong though.

Oh, well I guess this is getting a little lengthy. I am just excited to have found this site. I can see this being very helpful as a guide and an escape. I hope I can share this with her one day when she’s open minded enough.
Still working on getting her to say yes. If you want to see any pictures or know our details, just let me know.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: New member from Atlanta

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:25 am

gacs3737 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:34 am

Hi
Just joined the site recently. I haven’t had a chance to post or explore too much yet. I have been caught up in a crazy story/ post that has been stretching on for weeks. I am still not caught up with the group yet.

I used the dictation option on my phone to post this. Please forgive any strange Senate structures, or word substitutions.

So far from everything that I see, I really love the site. I have been to other chat rooms and message board sites that are similar in style to this one. However, this one is dedicated to my favorite fantasy and current work and process. I can see it will be a wealth of information to see experiences that people have had that worked well for them as well as things that did not.

I confessed my desire for my wife to have sex with another man years ago. I don’t even remember how long ago it was. At first she just ignored it and kind of just blew it off. However, as I repeated it overtime in certain situations, it really started to dawn on her that I was serious. She actually looked at me one day and said “ you really are serious about this aren’t you? And this stuff really turned you on I guess”. Whenever we spoke about it from that point forward, she was always a little suspicious of my intentions. I think she was seeing the situation more as a swapping type of situation in order for me to be able to sleep with other women. However, when I shared specifics fantasies with her, and we acted out some things during sex, it really began to change her opinion of me and the situation and reassess.

In the past, when I used to bring it up, as I mentioned before, she would ignore it and shake it off. After hearing my enthusiasm about it, she began to get more into it. She started to think more about it. One day she even asked me if I was really serious about doing something like that. Often when we would Have role-play type situations during our sex. She would always end the session with reminding me in a supportive way that she would never actually do any of that. This, of course, immediately would break my heart in an odd kind of sense.

Like 90+ percent of the guys on this site. I am working on really trying to move things forward with her. I think that she knows I’m very serious about it in a sense of fantasy. I think she has her doubts on anything ever happening in reality. That being said, I can’t say with 100% certainty how I would respond the closer we came to an actual scenario. however, I do know this we don’t move forward at all. Neither of us will ever know.

There are several obstacles that I think are preventing my wife from actually researching this with a little more seriousness. Number one I think would be her body image issues. No matter how many times tell her how good-looking she is or how sexy she looks in certain clothes or at certain times, she never believes me. She doesn’t believe that other men look at her that way. She does not think very highly of her own body and never really has. The other obstacle that I think prevents her from actually considering things outside the norm such as this is her upbringing. Her parents were very conservative and big church goers. I was too, when I was younger. However, I eventually ventured out on my own, and realized that I had choices, and I didn’t have to conform to the behaviors and ideals that I was raised with. I suppose that’s easy for me to say being a man.

Even if things never move forward, or all of this, just remains a fantasy for me I will still consider myself lucky enough to have found someone that I could even consider sharing something like this with. In my opinion, men that confess this type of thing with their wives likely have stronger relationships and bonds than the average marriage. I could be wrong though.

Oh, well I guess this is getting a little lengthy. I am just excited to have found this site. I can see this being very helpful as a guide and an escape. I hope I can share this with her one day when she’s open minded enough.
Welcome to this site! It's wonderful to have you here. Please keep us up to date on what is happening even if you think that is nothing, it usually is something. So feel free to share whatever it is you want to share here. Definitely read about what other people have done here. But most of all don't force the issue with your wife. The more you press the issue the more that usually she will resist. If you give her the advantages of being a hotwife, then the more likely she will want to pursue them. But definitely take a look at other people's experiences, and do what works best for you as everyone is different.

gacs3737
Virgin

Unread post by gacs3737 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:14 am

Great advice. I have been sharing my feelings about this for some time now. I am hoping it’s something that she would be comfortable with one day. In the meantime I just keep doing fantasy and role play when we have sex. She is cool with the role play so I am building on that. Not every time but enough.
Last edited by gacs3737 on Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:32 am

gacs3737 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:14 am
Great advice. I have been sharing my feelings about this for some time now. I am hoping it’s something that she would be comfortable with one day. In the meantime I just keep doing fantasy and role play when we have sex. She is cool with the role play so I am building on that. Not every time but enough.
I think you might get a lot out of reading the book The Faithful Hotwife.
It deals with all the ways that you can be a hotwife yet be fathful to your husband. Letting her get more and more used to the idea of being a Hotwife.

gacs3737
Virgin

Unread post by gacs3737 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:40 am

…….
Last edited by gacs3737 on Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:08 am

gacs3737 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:40 am
Oh wow! Thanks. I will check it out. BTW the pics of your wife are beautiful. I hope you are able to get her here
You're very welcome
If you need help finding it let me know. I know they have a Kindle version of it as well as a paperback version.

Thank you for the compliments! I hope we get her here, too! She's so wonderful!

gacs3737
Virgin

Unread post by gacs3737 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:19 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:08 am
gacs3737 wrote:
Oh wow! Thanks. I will check it out. BTW the pics of your wife are beautiful. I hope you are able to get her here
You're very welcome
If you need help finding it let me know. I know they have a Kindle version of it as well as a paperback version.

The Kindle version will make it easier to read in public :D
Last edited by gacs3737 on Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:29 pm

gacs3737 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:19 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:08 am
gacs3737 wrote:
You're very welcome

The Kindle version will make it easier to read in public :D
Yep, it sure will! :) :)

Bluetoed
Trainable

Unread post by Bluetoed » Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:05 pm

I second the suggestion of The Faithful Hotwife.

Like you my wife has a poor self image and was raised by conservative christian parents. We both were. We were a church going couple until about ten years ago when I had a crisis of faith and have pretty much deconverted. She however is still a church going believer.

I shared my fantasy with her by accident. Had it as a secret for years and never intended to tell her, because I thought there was a higher chance of negative response than anything good. Still today I can't for the life of me figure out why I let it slip, but it did.

She said there is no chance of it ever happening. Not only do I believe that, but honestly I don't think I want it in reality either. Sometimes things are better as a fantasy than they are in reality.

To help my wife better understand my fantasy, we bought The Faithful Hotwife, and she is 100% totally on board with sharing the fantasy with me. She even wears the anklet I gave her out in public and even to the New Years get togethers with her family. It was a total sexual rush for me to see it as she walked around amongst her sisters and her parents. She talks dirty to me while having sex, feeding into my fantasy. She has two new toys that are her "lovers". I could go on and on.

I have never been more happy in my life than I am right now, and it is totally due to her choosing to be a "Faithful Hotwife". There is literally no risk involved in us doing this together, and the reward is huge. I write this having just recovered from the strongest and most powerful orgasm I have ever had in my life an hour ago, caused by her telling me her lover was doing her as the $130+ Vixskin dildo we just got for her named "Tate" was thrusting in and out of her pussy just inches from my eyes.

Don't be so focused on wanting this in real life that you can't appreciate her settling for the fantasy. It is still an option. And may then will lead to the real thing eventually. Personally, I don't want to take that step, but I can see that where we are now could open the door to it become real far easier than just jumping right to reality.

Good luck to you, and keep us posted.

gacs3737
Virgin

Unread post by gacs3737 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:00 am

Thanks guys! This site is so eye opening. I am definitely going to check the book out.

I broached the subject again last night on our Saturday night weekly date night. She had that usual look. I brought it up in a half joking way. I told her that she has something few wives do with a free pass like this. She thought about it for a second and told me that that is true. Then she said she couldn’t cheat on me though. I told her that if it were a three way it wouldn’t be cheating. That’s when I could see her really thinking. She smiled and said that’s true. Our meal came at that point and I did not bring it up again for the rest of the night. We had a great meal and left the restaurant. We like to ride around after eating and explore areas of the town we live in. Went home and played pool. We didn’t even have sex. Still had a great time with her.
Last edited by gacs3737 on Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

gacs3737
Virgin

Unread post by gacs3737 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:02 am

Bluetoed wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:05 pm
I second the suggestion of The Faithful Hotwife.

Like you my wife has a poor self image and was raised by conservative christian parents. We both were. We were a church going couple until about ten years ago when I had a crisis of faith and have pretty much deconverted. She however is still a church going believer.

I shared my fantasy with her by accident. Had it as a secret for years and never intended to tell her, because I thought there was a higher chance of negative response than anything good. Still today I can't for the life of me figure out why I let it slip, but it did.

She said there is no chance of it ever happening. Not only do I believe that, but honestly I don't think I want it in reality either. Sometimes things are better as a fantasy than they are in reality.

To help my wife better understand my fantasy, we bought The Faithful Hotwife, and she is 100% totally on board with sharing the fantasy with me. She even wears the anklet I gave her out in public and even to the New Years get togethers with her family. It was a total sexual rush for me to see it as she walked around amongst her sisters and her parents. She talks dirty to me while having sex, feeding into my fantasy. She has two new toys that are her "lovers". I could go on and on.

I have never been more happy in my life than I am right now, and it is totally due to her choosing to be a "Faithful Hotwife". There is literally no risk involved in us doing this together, and the reward is huge. I write this having just recovered from the strongest and most powerful orgasm I have ever had in my life an hour ago, caused by her telling me her lover was doing her as the $130+ Vixskin dildo we just got for her named "Tate" was thrusting in and out of her pussy just inches from my eyes.

Don't be so focused on wanting this in real life that you can't appreciate her settling for the fantasy. It is still an option. And may then will lead to the real thing eventually. Personally, I don't want to take that step, but I can see that where we are now could open the door to it become real far easier than just jumping right to reality.

Good luck to you, and keep us posted.
Oh and thanks for the reply

avgatlbull
Virgin

Unread post by avgatlbull » Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:56 am

Welcome to the site and loved your latest updates. Baby steps is the key. Don’t lose hope