My wife is getting close to her first affair.

Break the ice here and talk to us!
wannabecUKold

Re: My wife is getting close to her first affair.

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:15 am

Hi jguy

This sounds very good, hopefully very stable. It sounds like the arrangement has found the sweetspot, where she doesn't want him in her life but she does want the sex with him. You describe her attitude well - she freezes and lets him use her body and then he thaws her out and they have good sex.
I like that scenario where a husband has a stable position in. the marriage and wants his wife to be taken in sex by another man, giving her the sexual pleasure she adores.
Hopefully Ethan sees it like that and doesnt try to push between you.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:42 am

Hope all is well. How have things been working during the past month

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:55 pm

After hearing more about your wife and your ambivalent but nonetheless enthusiastic buy-in to Ethan's involvement in your marriage, I am changing my mind. Superficially, the account you shared sounded like rape that turned around as the sex went forward and your wife becoming a more than willing participant.

I am left wondering if your wife has rape fantasies of her own, savoring the sexual energy of a male taking her and making her his over her token protests. I think I get how Ethan's taking her is very erotic once it becomes this enactment gooses up her limbic system.

And you would not be the first man with cuckish inclinations to accept a male's violating a husband's boundaries towards the end of pleasuring a wife. Your wife's response to changing the lock codes and keys was to give Ethan a key so he could get in. And it sounds like he gets "in" to the house and your wife much to your wife's and, I suspect, your satisfaction.

Although I am not a cuck, if you are, I think your wife and you have found an arrangement that works well for both of you.

The "bull" is not allowing you to observe from the closet. Although I am not hearing that you are caged, denied sex, or sucking Ethan's cock, I would not be surprised if you get there -- assuming Ethan wants those. He is emerging as the dominant person in your marriage. Nothing wrong with that if your wife and you find it exciting. And you seem to.

Thank you for telling us more.
I continue to look forward to seeing how this works out. You display some cuck inclinations but have not yet gone for more of the common submissions we hear about. Glad to hear you are enjoying the ride.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:56 am

Hi Jguy
Any updates. Hope all is well

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:12 am

Sorry, I haven't posted on here for a while. My wife really likes Ethan. Enjoys talking to him and flirting with him in front of me. I recently found out they have sex quite a bit.. He's divorced and has his own place. She never told me till I confronted her about it, but I've driven by his house and her car is there a lot. When I asked her about it, she said she needs a friend to relate with. Her words are "He's really cute, young, and I like hanging out with him, and it has happened at his house" She admitted having sex at his house, but it's none of my business what they do. He admitted to her he has had other girlfriends, which I'm glad because I think she is just a fuck for him. There's no danger of them running off together. Sounds messed up, but we have a pretty normal relationship outside of this.

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:18 am

"When I asked her about it, she said she needs a friend to relate with. Her words are "He's really cute, young, and I like hanging out with him, and it has happened at his house" She admitted having sex at his house, but it's none of my business what they do."

Holy shit! Her relationship with Ethan was suppose to be for both of you... When did she start excluding you from that relationship??

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:24 pm

Do you still have sex with your wife and do you now feel left out since she has told you ( it's none of your business what they do.)
Do you still have him over
Does your wife see anyone else or is there still a danger that she could become completely smiten by him maybe move in with Ethan.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:48 pm

There goes Robbie with his thing again
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:47 pm

leggysman wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:48 pm
There goes Robbie with his thing again

That would turn me completely off!

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:09 pm

I'm just not cut out for being in the room with her at the same time I don't think. I love the fantasy, but I get so jealous when I'm in the bedroom with her and her lover that she's kissing on while he's fucking her. I tell her I like to watch, but it is still hard watching them be intimate together. I know she likes him, and it is hot that she gets off so good with him. I'm just trying to get to a point where I can enjoy it too.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:52 am

Any updates, Jguy? I love this thread.

DM

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:50 pm

jguy wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:09 pm
I'm just not cut out for being in the room with her at the same time I don't think. I love the fantasy, but I get so jealous when I'm in the bedroom with her and her lover that she's kissing on while he's fucking her. I tell her I like to watch, but it is still hard watching them be intimate together. I know she likes him, and it is hot that she gets off so good with him. I'm just trying to get to a point where I can enjoy it too.
What's been happening with you with you and your wife?

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:49 am

My wife and I decided we wanted to take a new friend of ours out on the boat. I thought this would be fun, I had met the guy a couple times and I really liked him. He's funny, charming, and she really enjoys his company. When we got out on the lake, we all had floats and were all having a good time drinking and talking in the water. I guess I was swimming too close to her and she got a little mad and pushed me away, saying she needed some space. I went and got on the boat, just started making some burgers. It was a good opportunity for them to get to talk. I watched as he was practically on top of her float having fun just flirting. I couldn't really tell where his hands were, but he was between her legs very close to her face and not really talking. My heart kinda sank cause I thought we were all going out. A little naive of me to think this, I know. I guess I should have gone back out there, but I felt uninvited. After about 30 minutes they came back over to the boat. While they were still in the water, he untied her top leaving her helpless but to hold her hands on her breast to keep it on. The didn't last very long. She hurried up and got in the boat sitting low in a seat so no one could see. This gave him a perfect opportunity to pursue her as he started kissing on her breast, neck, and then her mouth. By now, I'm feeling very awkward. I had taken some pictures of them out in the lake, so I decided I might as well photograph the event. I was kinda turned on, but more jealous I think. It progressed to him taking off her bottoms and licking my wife's pussy - and he was good at it too. She asked me "Can we keep him?" She got off so hard from this. She reached her hand is his shorts thru the leg, playing with his penis, pulling it out and doing what she said she would never do with another guy, putting it in her mouth and sucking on it. (She figured he was a player). Unfortunately for him, he never got hard. Disappointed, she asked if we could go back to the house. I told her I really don't want to do that. She told me "Hey you know, you invited him out here, and I really want to see where this goes."
So back home we went.
When "E" and I walked towards the bedroom, she was already waiting for him standing there in her bathrobe. He walked to her and started kissing her. All I could see was her on her tip-toes with her hand around the back of her neck as he untied her robe and it fell to the floor.
As they made out on the bed touching each other, she finally got him half-hard and climbed on top of him and put his bare cock in her pussy. (another thing she said she didn't want to do without a condom)
As she went up and down on him, I licked her asshole while she rode him. She told him "my husband is licking my ass right now" I guess his eyes got real big not knowing what to make of it . He flipped her over and started really fucking her. I came in my hand watching my sweet wife with her mouth locked on his and her hands holding his face groaning in ecstasy. After that, I couldn't stand to watch them anymore. I left the room and went outside and tended to the boat, letting let her have her fun with him.
I don't have any details if he finished in her or what. She hasn't told me any details really what went on in the room after I left.
She likes him a lot though, and I've caught her seeing him without telling me.
She says she love how he kisses her and teases her.
Anyway, that's the latest events here.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:58 am

jguy wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:49 am
My wife and I decided we wanted to take a new friend of ours out on the boat. I thought this would be fun, I had met the guy a couple times and I really liked him. He's funny, charming, and she really enjoys his company. When we got out on the lake, we all had floats and were all having a good time drinking and talking in the water. I guess I was swimming too close to her and she got a little mad and pushed me away, saying she needed some space. I went and got on the boat, just started making some burgers. It was a good opportunity for them to get to talk. I watched as he was practically on top of her float having fun just flirting. I couldn't really tell where his hands were, but he was between her legs very close to her face and not really talking. My heart kinda sank cause I thought we were all going out. A little naive of me to think this, I know. I guess I should have gone back out there, but I felt uninvited. After about 30 minutes they came back over to the boat. While they were still in the water, he untied her top leaving her helpless but to hold her hands on her breast to keep it on. The didn't last very long. She hurried up and got in the boat sitting low in a seat so no one could see. This gave him a perfect opportunity to pursue her as he started kissing on her breast, neck, and then her mouth. By now, I'm feeling very awkward. I had taken some pictures of them out in the lake, so I decided I might as well photograph the event. I was kinda turned on, but more jealous I think. It progressed to him taking off her bottoms and licking my wife's pussy - and he was good at it too. She asked me "Can we keep him?" She got off so hard from this. She reached her hand is his shorts thru the leg, playing with his penis, pulling it out and doing what she said she would never do with another guy, putting it in her mouth and sucking on it. (She figured he was a player). Unfortunately for him, he never got hard. Disappointed, she asked if we could go back to the house. I told her I really don't want to do that. She told me "Hey you know, you invited him out here, and I really want to see where this goes."
So back home we went.
When "E" and I walked towards the bedroom, she was already waiting for him standing there in her bathrobe. He walked to her and started kissing her. All I could see was her on her tip-toes with her hand around the back of her neck as he untied her robe and it fell to the floor.
As they made out on the bed touching each other, she finally got him half-hard and climbed on top of him and put his bare cock in her pussy. (another thing she said she didn't want to do without a condom)
As she went up and down on him, I licked her asshole while she rode him. She told him "my husband is licking my ass right now" I guess his eyes got real big not knowing what to make of it . He flipped her over and started really fucking her. I came in my hand watching my sweet wife with her mouth locked on his and her hands holding his face groaning in ecstasy. After that, I couldn't stand to watch them anymore. I left the room and went outside and tended to the boat, letting let her have her fun with him.
I don't have any details if he finished in her or what. She hasn't told me any details really what went on in the room after I left.
She likes him a lot though, and I've caught her seeing him without telling me.
She says she love how he kisses her and teases her.
Anyway, that's the latest events here.
I'm so sorry it took me so long to reply to your post! I'm deeply sorry!
Wow! It sounds like things are good! You said you took photos? Have you posted any?
My sweetie is slow on the details, too! lol

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:52 am

To answer the question we were talking about; I would love to have sex with my wife more, but I'm just not so exciting to her.
She told me she loves the guy she's with now. Loves kissing him, laughing with him, and sleeping in bed naked with him, and having him make love to her.
I asked her if she happened to have cum in her mouth the other day when she kissed me. She admitted she was trying to get me to taste it. I told her how gross it was to do that, and I could taste his dick also. She said next time he's upstairs she's going to suck him off in her mouth and come down and make me swallow his load. hope she was just being mean and won't follow through with it.
I know you want to see me do it, but it's a little too much for me to have to have him pleasure my wife whenever he wants, and now have to eat his cum from her pleasuring him.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:09 am

jguy wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:52 am
To answer the question we were talking about; I would love to have sex with my wife more, but I'm just not so exciting to her.
She told me she loves the guy she's with now. Loves kissing him, laughing with him, and sleeping in bed naked with him, and having him make love to her.
I asked her if she happened to have cum in her mouth the other day when she kissed me. She admitted she was trying to get me to taste it. I told her how gross it was to do that, and I could taste his dick also. She said next time he's upstairs she's going to suck him off in her mouth and come down and make me swallow his load. hope she was just being mean and won't follow through with it.
I know you want to see me do it, but it's a little too much for me to have to have him pleasure my wife whenever he wants, and now have to eat his cum from her pleasuring him.
Such is the life of a cuck!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:53 pm

Yeah, that's right.!

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:44 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:56 am
Welcome to OHW jguy

You are thinking about this through the lens of your fantasy. You need to step back a minute and think about what you wrote.

I'm not so sure she has made the mental shift to non-monogamy.

She is telling you she doesn't want this married man to return to his wife, that she would be "upset". He will not be monogamous and is most likely cheating on his wife. She can't expect a man she is playing with as a hotwife to be monogamous.

The second thing is when she says she isn't sure she can be with you afterwards. You need to clarify if that just means the same day (maybe you can have "reclaim" sex the next day?).
Or she could be saying she can't imagine having sex with more than one person. If that is the case you have a choice to make - go forward and know you will not be having sex with her OR talk to her about bringing this back to just the two of you.

Now is the time for a discussion about what each of you want and how you each see this unfolding. Listen to each other and negotiate something that will work for both of you.

Good luck 👍
Great post. I agree with everything said. Your wife has to decide if she’s able to handle the responsibility that comes with being a hotwife. It’s all great for the fantasy, but when it happens and reality sets in, funny things can happen with the relationship. You need to have a sit down discussion and bring everything out in the open. Also, the first encounter doesn’t have to be full on sex. When you’re wanting get into this lifestyle, baby steps are the best way to handle things. Maybe they just kiss and make out. That can be something that you guys agree upon to do first and then she has to be the one to draw the line with the other guy with whom she should have the discussion about it being her first time and she wants to go slow to see how things go with him as well, and more importantly, how things go in your relationship after she fools around a little.
I wish you well and hope things work out for you both. It’s a lot of fun but open honesty with all parties involved is the key to things going to the next level for you both. Please keep us all updated.
-Mark

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:46 am

This story is great! So pleased I found it!

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:46 am

He is divorced now so they have a full-on "friendship". A lot of times when they meet up, they end up talking and having a few drinks together. She usually ends things on that note. He came over two weeks ago and nothing happened till I left the room. She told me that when I went downstairs he started kissing on her and put his hand up her shirt. He had to be to work early the next day so he left when I came back up.
She is seeing him tonight and told him yesterday that she's going to give him a big Christmas present. I asked what she was thinking for a gift. She didn't really know.. I said are you thinking of having sex with him or something? She laughed and said "That's a good idea"

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:29 am

I just finished reading all 6 painful pages. What a train wreck. I hope this all works out for you both. You mentioned earlier in the saga that you had no desire to be a cuck. You are in every sense of the word. She decides everything it seems and this is ok if you’re both in agreement. I haven’t seen much agreement since this whole thing started. I truly wish you the best.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:23 pm

Hoping for a detailed update soon, particulary of any progress now that he is single again! Have you given her any reassurances or encouragement regarding moving forwards? Have you expressed to her any jealousy, angst or anxiety over what might happen in the near future?

Would aslo love to hear of any plans or things happening over the Chrismas/New year holiday period - lots of opportunities for misadventure!

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:23 pm

Hope you keep us posted on how things are going. Your story is very captivating. A lot of men here end up in similar situations or are dreaming about it. It's nice that you show both the good and bad sides. Hope all is going well these days.

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:10 am

slenderfish wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:07 am
Seems to me that she is sharing but not immediately after the fact. I've observed (especially with my wife) that during the newness of it all, they are a bit uncertain of the feelings and of themselves, and need time to process and then to figure out how to tell the husband. If the husband then starts acting out, putting recording devices, snooping on phone, thinking she is not being truthful, it becomes a terrible backfire.

She with the pussy makes the rules. Let's be honest. In your case, she is moving along at her speed and is keeping you informed, more than less. In the big picture, it is a success! Be appreciative for what she is doing and what she is sharing.

Remember, you are way ahead of her on this, in getting your head around it. You've been thinking about it forever, and she is catching up.
Funny how everyone here is ok with Pussy making the rules……i realize hubby pushes this but as a partnership in marriage its not just Pussy makes the rules. Its a marriage….they need to communicate and if there are rules on the male side he should discuss till there is agreement…..not sure why if they agree to hotwife why the whole pussy runs things…..that may be how some do it but its not fair or equitable……

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:04 am

I think my problem is how angry she gets if I bring it up. She uses the "you started this whole thing" line, and maybe she's got a good point. Also she states that she can't just shut it off, and she reminds me she told me that. In order for me to be a part in this, it seems like I have to play by her rules, or she is happy without me in the picture.
I asked her to stop and she did for several months. We hardly did anything in that time, so I asked he if she would be open to it again. She agreed, but wanted me to know it was on her terms this time. Seemed like it was a good idea, but I didn't ask exactly what that all meant.
I've done things to be a part that I never thought I would. The other night when I haven't gotten to play for a while, she requested I go in my room and wait till she calls me. I listened to her having several orgasms as a guy (I assume the same one) had sex with her. After an hour or so, she ask me to come up, so I went. The guy nutted in her and she wanted me to lick her so she didn't have to get up. So I licked her pussy and ate his load also. She was so creamy I wasn't exactly sure what I was swallowing, but it wasn't so bad. Yeah, probably shouldn't have, but I don't really know how to turn it around. She agreed not to do things behind my back, and as long as I don't ask about it, so now she sends me a text saying "woops' anytime she does anything with him. I get quite a few. Up for advice how to turn this around though. I like what we do but I want to be able to be more in the relationship. she's always seemed controlling; this gives her more of an advantage.
It's fun, and I am happy wih her, the sex life is a lot different than I imagined it would be.