My wife is getting close to her first affair.

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Breakerhymen
Player

Re: My wife is getting close to her first affair.

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:38 pm

jguy wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:04 am
I think my problem is how angry she gets if I bring it up. She uses the "you started this whole thing" line, and maybe she's got a good point. Also she states that she can't just shut it off, and she reminds me she told me that. In order for me to be a part in this, it seems like I have to play by her rules, or she is happy without me in the picture.
I asked her to stop and she did for several months. We hardly did anything in that time, so I asked he if she would be open to it again. She agreed, but wanted me to know it was on her terms this time. Seemed like it was a good idea, but I didn't ask exactly what that all meant.
I've done things to be a part that I never thought I would. The other night when I haven't gotten to play for a while, she requested I go in my room and wait till she calls me. I listened to her having several orgasms as a guy (I assume the same one) had sex with her. After an hour or so, she ask me to come up, so I went. The guy nutted in her and she wanted me to lick her so she didn't have to get up. So I licked her pussy and ate his load also. She was so creamy I wasn't exactly sure what I was swallowing, but it wasn't so bad. Yeah, probably shouldn't have, but I don't really know how to turn it around. She agreed not to do things behind my back, and as long as I don't ask about it, so now she sends me a text saying "woops' anytime she does anything with him. I get quite a few. Up for advice how to turn this around though. I like what we do but I want to be able to be more in the relationship. she's always seemed controlling; this gives her more of an advantage.
It's fun, and I am happy wih her, the sex life is a lot different than I imagined it would be.
J—i still think no matter who started it things should be fair—yes you asked her to be a hotwife—you didnt ask for her to cheat or disrespect you. You guys are a marriage that should be fair and equitable. Where does she get off treating you like that…..communicate how you feel. Set boundaries and explain this is not how you want it. This website too often emphasizes cuckold behavior…..its hotwife—that doesnt mean cuckold unless thats what you want—-but it seems from what im reading above you dont want the disrespect and are not getting what you originally wanted from this deal. You need to be proactive my friend or kiss the relationship and marriage goodbye.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:55 pm

Hotwife vs. Cuckold. Does she know the difference (at least in your definition)?

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:34 pm

So you asked your wife to do something that would please you and she did it. Now you are asking her to do it your way but she has her own. Wow! I can't believe the above post from Breaker. How selfish! It's not all about you. No wonder she is so crazy now for the other guy. Maybe he isn't so controlling like you are. Sit back and think about how you are making this all about you and then think about her. What is she feeling and what makes her happy. If you don't stop making it about you, I think this will end bad!

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:16 am

This has helped out a lot. I had a talk with her about how this has made me feel. Since the talk we've had some great sex and I feel we have really reconnected. She has let me know how important I am to her. I feel so much better about everything. She really just wants to have as she says, "2 boyfriends" and she loves being with each of us equally. I think everything is going in a much better direction. She is planning on having him over for the weekend and asked me if I would like to come into the bedroom one night and just watch them without me joining in. II told her I think that would be fun. We will see.

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:19 am

That sounds like some good fun. Hope you guys can hook up with the guy do you can enjoy a good show.

allways
Trainable

Unread post by allways » Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:26 pm

jguy wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:16 am
This has helped out a lot. I had a talk with her about how this has made me feel. Since the talk we've had some great sex and I feel we have really reconnected. She has let me know how important I am to her. I feel so much better about everything. She really just wants to have as she says, "2 boyfriends" and she loves being with each of us equally. I think everything is going in a much better direction. She is planning on having him over for the weekend and asked me if I would like to come into the bedroom one night and just watch them without me joining in. II told her I think that would be fun. We will see.
Your sexy hotwife is never going to leave you. Whenever you express distress she gives you just enough to draw you back into her web. Your a cuckold through and through. For most of us it is a gradual process. It can be fun over time once you understand this. Eventually you will enjoy her going away with her lover for dirty weekends and you may even been enticed to pay for it. Having them ring you up while in bed and teasing you as they make love :shock: Yes love. Your sweet wife like mine needs to have an emotional attachment. Our brains are the largest sex organs.For many wives just fucking without the emotional endorpine stimuli doesn't measure up.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:18 am

jguy wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:16 am
Good news! Keep the communications open and flowing. You deserve happiness as much as does she, and it appears she acknowledges that. Just gently remind her, when she asks you to do something you don't like, that you (as she) have the right to decline. This is a give and take, not a power struggle, right?

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:34 am

This past weekend my wife had her friend over starting Friday night.
Last edited by jguy on Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:10 am, edited 4 times in total.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:20 am

Did you stay in the basement all weekend or just when they had sex? Did you interact with her and lover at all during the weekend in a non sexual way?

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:12 am

Not really. I talked with him for a bit. But they kinda do their own thing together.

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:59 am

My wife had her friend over about 2 weeks ago. After some small talk, he talked us all into getting into the hot tub. Well, my wife kept bringing it up too. He came over with a bottle of wine for her and after the two of them drinking this, she was all for it. She got in with a bikini on, but once we all in, he was all over her and had it off. I really felt like the odd guy, so I got out after 5 minutes. They stayed in there for almost an hour. I have to admit, I was feeling incredibly jealous by then.
They came inside and we all sat down for a few minutes, then they went to the bedroom, and they fucked for a long time. I stayed outside the door and listened to her moan and heard their skin slap against each other.
When they stopped she asked "Did you cum" he said "yeah", she said "inside me?" and he said yes.
I was hoping to get to join in, but it was hot listening to them. She said he was incredible in bed and made her orgasm so hard. so.. He ended up staying overnight. I've not got to have sex with her even though I have mentioned it a few times. At first she said, I'm sorry, I'm sore.. But it still hasn't happened.
We kind of slowed down doing this because it was hard on our relationship. But last night she mentioned she has been thinking about him and asked if it would be ok if they go out for drinks and possibly go back to his house. I told her that I don't know if that's a good idea, but inside I like the idea.

Anyway, that's the latest.

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:50 am

Well, I’ve read the whole thing, and I must say your story is incredibly hot! You both are getting exactly what you want, despite the major angst that you sometimes experience. I sense your total acceptance of E owning your wife. She needs him, and you love the way she shows it!

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:21 am

Yeah, they haven't seen each other since then. A lot of times afterwards she feels embarrassed or bad because he's not exactly her type. He's rough and as she has said "He is tall, dark and incredibly cute" and so she struggles with that.
I know they are going to see each other at our work this afternoon, and I'll be out of town until 9 tonight. We haven't talked about them doing anything but last week she said she was fighting the idea of having drinks with him, but I think she's getting over her guilts as it has been a while since she has had sex. Nothing much has happened with her and I since that night, but tonight is a perfect opportunity for them to be alone without me being around.

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:37 pm

I’m a little confused. Is this Ethan who got the divorce and who’s she been fucking? Or is it the guy she did in your boat? I’m assuming it’s Ethan, because I think she’s totally addicted to him.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:45 am

jguy, perhaps it time to have the moderators move your thread out of the new members category. You've been on the form since 2022. Some people who would be interested might be missing your posts because they don't check the new members section.

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:17 pm

That's a good idea. Not sure how to go about that tho.

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:29 pm

I’m sure armyguy can help you move it to the cuckold forum. You’ll get more notice over there.

Carlbiinchicago
Trainable

Unread post by Carlbiinchicago » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:53 pm

Interesting and alot of it echos with what has happened to me.. except in my case i have gotten zero affection from her since the affair.

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:24 pm

What’s going on with you 3 now jguy?

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:11 am

I know when she has been thinking about him again because his name comes up all the time. I think something is going to happen soon. Nothing yet tho
Last edited by jguy on Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:15 am

Not been a lot between the 3 of us. I've expressed that I would like it if her and I did more things together as I feel we are splitting apart. So, the other night we out and had a fun time just the two of us. We went out for steaks and had drinks. In the middle of dinner though, he did text her a couple times.. That was ok though. I didn't mind because it didn't take away from our time having fun. On the way home he text her again. She asked me if we could please just swing by there and that it would be just for drinks. When we got there, we sat on the couch and of course he sat on the other side of her. It wasn't even 10 minutes before they were kissing while she was still holding my hand. She let go and squeezed my leg as they made out while I sat there next to them. She started touching my penis, and his too. I was so turned on by now with this and listening to her moan. Then he stood up and looked at me, pulled her pants off, spread he legs and inserted himself in her. She would either be gazing off or looking at me. While he was coming inside her I heard her come too. All the while I sat there watching then enjoy each other. I should know every time we see him it always ends up like this. She asked if I wanted her to jack me off when we got home, but I could tell she wasn't in the mood. But I did eat her out and came in my hand. She was super wet and smelled like she had another man in her.
Anyway, not the best ending, but it was a good night.

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:21 pm

Actually, it sounds fantastic! She can’t resist him and got what she wanted. You got a fun evening alone together, plus a yummy creampie! Did just eating her used pussy make you cum in your hand? If so, you’re hooked as well!

Midnight Joker
Virgin

Unread post by Midnight Joker » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:38 am

jguy wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:15 am
Not been a lot between the 3 of us. I've expressed that I would like it if her and I did more things together as I feel we are splitting apart. So, the other night we out and had a fun time just the two of us. We went out for steaks and had drinks. In the middle of dinner though, he did text her a couple times.. That was ok though. I didn't mind because it didn't take away from our time having fun. On the way home he text her again. She asked me if we could please just swing by there and that it would be just for drinks. When we got there, we sat on the couch and of course he sat on the other side of her. It wasn't even 10 minutes before they were kissing while she was still holding my hand. She let go and squeezed my leg as they made out while I sat there next to them. She started touching my penis, and his too. I was so turned on by now with this and listening to her moan. Then he stood up and looked at me, pulled her pants off, spread he legs and inserted himself in her. She would either be gazing off or looking at me. While he was coming inside her I heard her come too. All the while I sat there watching then enjoy each other. I should know every time we see him it always ends up like this. She asked if I wanted her to jack me off when we got home, but I could tell she wasn't in the mood. But I did eat her out and came in my hand. She was super wet and smelled like she had another man in her.
Anyway, not the best ending, but it was a good night.
Hmm, so a romantic reconnect night but she ends up with him again. Did you see what they were texting each other? That creampie was a nice dessert, but you needed (based on what I've read) that time to reconnect as husband and wife. Maybe a vacation away, without cell phone service, is the answer.

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:51 pm

Yes, I did cum in my hand, and hard. But not what I really wanted. I did like the smell of her pussy, but it smelled too much like a guys cock.I ate her out cause I was so horny, and also because she liked it, but I didn't cum because I could taste his nut in my mouth. She smelled more like a cigarette than anything.
I need to go look at her phone though. I'm curious what has been going on when I'm not around.
Tonight she asked me if I am willing to do whatever she asked. I tried to get out of her what she had in mind, but she just said "nevermind".

fk2546
Prepubescent

Unread post by fk2546 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:32 pm

I would guess that she really got off on you eating the creampie her lover deposited in her. She probably wants you to do that for her whenever she wants. She may want to involve you more when she is with her lover, like possibly getting you to get him hard for her.