My wife is getting close to her first affair.

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Jujube
Experienced

Re: My wife is getting close to her first affair.

Unread post by Jujube » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:14 pm

I know your head is probably spinning, but this is probably the apotheosis of a cuckold lifestyle. She has found a man who absolutely rocks her world, who obviously fucks her much better than you. This latest is her idea to get you more involved, in a BIG way! She is taking control, and she knows this kind of semi-humiliation will only enhance her own orgasms. Personally, I think it’s Cuckold Heaven.

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:53 am

Yes, you are right on. I liked it when I was more in control. But now they are going to go out for a romantic dinner together and come back and make love. She wants to give herself to him completely. And whatever he ask her to do, she said she will do it. It was hard listening to her tell me how much she loves kissing him and touching him as he takes her for himself. She's falling for him and she wants me to see how romantic having sex with him is. She is going to take pictures of them to send to me when they are out, and unless he objects, she wants me to watch them do it.

Firefighterlksh
Prepubescent

Unread post by Firefighterlksh » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:26 am

So exciting! I absolutely live when a wife gives herself fully to me and we document it all for the cuck at home. Nothing is more special then a wife just giving herself to you and saying fill me up do what you want!!

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:36 am

It must be awesome to be on your end. On my side it is scary. I love my wife and I wanted her to play around with another man, but to come to this point where he controls our relationship now is not what I had in mind. I'm worried that if he hasn't already said it, nothing more physical goes on between the two of us. I know she would honor that, I think that would be unfair though. He's gotten her body and her affection. Now he has her love and is taking her out on romantic dinners. I get pictures and get to watch them be intimate with each other. I'm not saying I'm totally opposed to it all, because It is exciting, but it's more fun when I get to play too.

Clement99
Virgin

Unread post by Clement99 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:11 am

Make sure you get yours too.

Three people need to benefit from this relationship; if you are feeling like you aren’t, it could be time to pump the brakes.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:52 am

jguy wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:53 am
Yes, you are right on. I liked it when I was more in control. But now they are going to go out for a romantic dinner together and come back and make love. She wants to give herself to him completely. And whatever he ask her to do, she said she will do it. It was hard listening to her tell me how much she loves kissing him and touching him as he takes her for himself. She's falling for him and she wants me to see how romantic having sex with him is. She is going to take pictures of them to send to me when they are out, and unless he objects, she wants me to watch them do it.
JG - Has your wife made any changes in how she dresses, hair, makeup etc as she becomes aware of his preferences?

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:29 pm

Not so much. She has always liked wearing dresses but she seems to wear them into work more often now - with perfume I've noticed. She also likes to keep wine over there in case he comes over with a drink of his own. Oh, she did buy a hair removal zapper kit to remove all the hair off her pussy. She has also dropped about 5 pounds. She's always taken care of herself though.

"Make sure you get yours too.
Three people need to benefit from this relationship; if you are feeling like you aren’t, it could be time to pump the brakes."
Yeah, when I suggest it she turns it around on me, says I started this. Doesn't end well.
I might as well just let her have her fun, she'll do it anyway.

setv4
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by setv4 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:28 am

jguy wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:29 pm
Not so much. She has always liked wearing dresses but she seems to wear them into work more often now - with perfume I've noticed. She also likes to keep wine over there in case he comes over with a drink of his own. Oh, she did buy a hair removal zapper kit to remove all the hair off her pussy. She has also dropped about 5 pounds. She's always taken care of herself though.

"Make sure you get yours too.
Three people need to benefit from this relationship; if you are feeling like you aren’t, it could be time to pump the brakes."
Yeah, when I suggest it she turns it around on me, says I started this. Doesn't end well.
I might as well just let her have her fun, she'll do it anyway.
But eventhough you 'started all of this' is her go to, She wouldn't be enjoying the fruits of your labor now, if it wasn't for You caring enough to want her to expand her sexuality and pleasure. She should be 'Sharing the Wealth' with her loving husband.
As You are entitled to enjoy those fruits, along with her too!
Reverse it on her and ask how she would feel if the roles were reversed, and she got you into doing what she is, and you then did to her what she is doing to you now. I personally think that how she is treating you is unfair and boarders on being unacceptable.
But these are just my thoughts and opinions.
Best of luck with all of it.

jguy
Trainable

Unread post by jguy » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:41 am

Thank you for your comments setv4.
I was asked if he is still fucking her brains out on the couch next to me.

He hasn't been by as much and she hasn't had any sex for about a week. He did stop by the other night and hung out with us on the couch. He was lightly running his hand on her leg for about 15 minutes and kinda kissed her neck once.
He got up to use the bathroom. While he was in there, she stuck her hand down her pants, then put her finger on my lips. She slid it on my lips and said "See what E.. does do me?" She was so wet, amazing how this guy turns her on so quickly! I figured I was going to watching TV by myself shortly, but when he came out, he said he had to go. I think maybe he had texted a younger girl to go meet with, but I didn't want to burst my wife's bubble.
I tried to continue with her since she was so wet, but she was pretty hurt he up and left so quickly.
Anyway, I hope he has other girls occupying his time. It would help her give more attention to me

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:45 am

So ... any additional update, jguy? I'm certainly interested to hear what happened next!

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:50 am

Bump!