Hello from the Carolinas. Wife wants to do it and is trying to figure out how

Break the ice here and talk to us!
slave-jimmy
Prepubescent

Hello from the Carolinas. Wife wants to do it and is trying to figure out how

Unread post by slave-jimmy » Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:47 am

Submissive from the western Carolinas. We've been married 20 years in an FLR. My wife is the only person I've ever been sexually involved with. I am essentially continuously locked, and she is promising to make sure it really does permanently stay on forever, as a treat to help me concentrate on her without my selfish distractions. She doesn't want to be limited just because I'm locked.

Finding someone for her has kind of fallen to me, but she's got some body image and confidence issues that make her hesitant of having pics taken, although she's done it in the past. There's a lack of plus-sized women out there as role models. She's not much for big macho guys (strong aversion to jerks) but she definitely likes them tall and attractive and with long hair. Also has a thing for geeky types, which worked out well for me.

She loves the idea of having sex while I cannot even masturbate, and *really* loves the idea of the idea of having me sexually gratify a guy while I get nothing. I wonder if it would be easier on her if she just watches while I get used by a guy. I'm straight but seeing how much she gets turned on is amazing, so even though I can't imagine being with another man I'd be proud to take one for the team for her sexual pleasure.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: Hello from the Carolinas. Wife wants to do it and is trying to figure out how

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:43 pm

Welcome to OHW slave-jimmy

Your wife should know that there are men out there who appreciate all different shapes and sizes of women! She absolutely does not have to take fully nude pics for a profile.

Know what is sexy? A glimpse of a thigh in a stocking, a cheek peeking out of a panty, breasts spilling out over her hands.....get creative! Leaving a little to the imagination is a good thing 😉

Take a look around this site and read the stories, and you will find real women (some of which are definitely plus size!).

My .02
If my hubby was denied I wouldn't invite some guy over to play with him while I deny myself. In that scenario I would still not be getting any attention.....so, no.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Hello from the Carolinas. Wife wants to do it and is trying to figure out how

Unread post by SilverStag » Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:51 am

Check out female boudoir photographers in your area. The women who specialize in taking sexy pics of women understand about body image issues and they tend to direct the "model" t pose in ways that glorify their curves without focusing on "problem" areas. Most women are really happy when the results make them look and, more importantly, feel desirable.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:49 pm

Welcome!

avgatlbull
Virgin

Unread post by avgatlbull » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:55 pm

Welcome

nsrchof
Prepubescent

Unread post by nsrchof » Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:01 am

Welcome and remember...most pics out there - have been altered and photo-shopped. Beauty is not skin deep...being superficial is! Good luck on your adventure!

yorktownvaguy
Player

Unread post by yorktownvaguy » Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:56 am

Hi if you ever get.close to SW Virginia. Let me know.

Luca18
Prepubescent

Unread post by Luca18 » Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:22 am

Hi there, I live in Charlotte and am willing to travel. Nice respectful tall guy (6ft). Maybe we can chat and see if we are a good fit

avgatlbull
Virgin

Unread post by avgatlbull » Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:42 am

Welcome jimmy. Best wishes !!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:28 am

Definitely keep us informed as to how things go with you guys! I'm definitely interested in hearing what happens. By the way I think a woman should have curves...just personal preference.