Religious wife….any advice

Break the ice here and talk to us!
MHotwifesStag
Virgin

Re: Religious wife….any advice

Unread post by MHotwifesStag » Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:42 pm

My wife isn’t religious now and hasn’t been for most of her adult life, but she was raised in a religious family that was very strict. She struggled with shame and guilt for a long time. Shame about her body and guilt that she found pleasure in certain things sexually, like enjoying big toys and to feel her pussy stretched. After having kids she reached a point where she essentially said “fuck it” and decided not to continue to allow it all to weigh her down. She still struggles here and there, almost like a phantom pain from the past. I would like to think that my encouragement, letting her know that I found her attractive, enjoyed her, and enjoy seeing her pleasures and fulfilled helped her to overcome it. I may be giving myself too much credit. I think it takes time.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:03 pm

Isaguy4
I think you have a shot at getting her to loosen up. First positive thing is you said she likes sex 3 times a week. Second positive thing is she accepted anal and didn’t love it but will try it again. That makes me think she is willing to move the bar a little as to what is acceptable to her.

Keep seeing if you can get her to try new things. Does she like oral? Giving or receiving?

funcoupletx
Prepubescent

Unread post by funcoupletx » Mon May 01, 2023 10:02 am

If she practices biblical religion, make sure she reads Leviticus 18. This is where 'unlawful sex' laws are called out. It's written in the form of who you can not have sex with. If the person of interest isn't on the list, as long as she has your go-ahead, she can have sex with them as much and often as she likes. Have your wife forget what people have told her and read God's word directly to see what he says. Sex is fun by design, just not with these people. There are more church-goers in the lifestyle than you think.

SlimScott
Virgin

Unread post by SlimScott » Thu May 25, 2023 5:25 pm

It is difficult to have the right mix of communication of your desires and fantasies without pushing too hard.
It sounds like you have communicated, but make sure that she has heard you. I don't recommend quoting the Bible. There are too many ways that the Bible can be used to reinforce any side of a discussion.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri May 26, 2023 6:19 pm

SlimScott wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 5:25 pm
It is difficult to have the right mix of communication of your desires and fantasies without pushing too hard.
It sounds like you have communicated, but make sure that she has heard you. I don't recommend quoting the Bible. There are too many ways that the Bible can be used to reinforce any side of a discussion.

If she's religious, as I am, then biblical interpretations matter. The OP said his wife is religious, it would matter to her as well.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Sat May 27, 2023 4:42 pm

Maybe get a pearl rabbit insertable and see if she likes it

Tn2night
Prepubescent

Unread post by Tn2night » Tue May 30, 2023 9:01 am

Take it slow. This is a long game with her.
The more you push the more resistance you are going to receive.
Keep telling her how sexy she is, how she excites you every time you make love.
Go buy some toys and add them into your play time together.
Again take your time and make this all about her enjoyment.
The more she likes what you are doing, the more she will open up.
Get her to use her words as you play, get her talking as you make her quiver.
It may never happen, but then again it may.
When you take her out of town, try to get her into flashing you, having sex outside, just keep slowly pushing her limits and slowly breaking them down.

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:48 pm

funcoupletx wrote:
Mon May 01, 2023 10:02 am
If she practices biblical religion, make sure she reads Leviticus 18. This is where 'unlawful sex' laws are called out. It's written in the form of who you can not have sex with. If the person of interest isn't on the list, as long as she has your go-ahead, she can have sex with them as much and often as she likes. Have your wife forget what people have told her and read God's word directly to see what he says. Sex is fun by design, just not with these people. There are more church-goers in the lifestyle than you think.
I re-read Leviticus 18. It’s substantially about forbidding incest and sex with relatives, also with animals. Only other passage is 18:20, “Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her.”
‭‭
Short of finding the original translated Greek and any theologians’ explanation, who have you interpreted thy neighbor’s wife to be?

fraktastic
Trainable

Unread post by fraktastic » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:22 am

Leviticus also says you're not allowed to eat shellfish or have tattoos.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 10:39 am

Each one of us has our take on understanding Scripture. Me, all of the Law was summed up; Love God and do no harm to others.

funcoupletx
Prepubescent

Unread post by funcoupletx » Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:06 am

I am curious if OP's wife ever decided to join the world of enriched pleasure.

iiijrc
Prepubescent

Unread post by iiijrc » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:19 pm

From w w w.got questio lons.org: God had a covenant with the Hebrew nation and Jesus made a new covenant for all who believe in him which include Gentiles.

"The Old Covenant was governored by a law that prescribed correct behavior and that the people continually broke.It contained a sacrificial system that only temporary removes sin.The sacrifices were administered by priests who represented the people of Israel to God, but the people could not enter God's presence themselves.

The New Covenant is governed by a law that is internalized by the people of God and energized by his Spirit.The sins of the people are forgiven and removed once and for all by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, and the people of God have direct intimate access to Him. Finally,Gentiles who believe are included in the New Covenant."

Jesus said two comments, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: Love your neighbor as yourself."

Hopefully this helps understand the Christian faith. The Old testament law should not apply to those who believe in Jesus Christ.

iiijrc
Prepubescent

Unread post by iiijrc » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:22 pm

From w w w.got questio lons.org: God had a covenant with the Hebrew nation and Jesus made a new covenant for all who believe in him which include Gentiles.

"The Old Covenant was governored by a law that prescribed correct behavior and that the people continually broke.It contained a sacrificial system that only temporary removes sin.The sacrifices were administered by priests who represented the people of Israel to God, but the people could not enter God's presence themselves.

The New Covenant is governed by a law that is internalized by the people of God and energized by his Spirit.The sins of the people are forgiven and removed once and for all by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, and the people of God have direct intimate access to Him. Finally,Gentiles who believe are included in the New Covenant."

Jesus said two comments, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: Love your neighbor as yourself."

Hopefully this helps understand the Christian faith. The Old testament law (Leviticus) should not apply to those who believe in Jesus Christ.

Isguy4
Prepubescent

Unread post by Isguy4 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:29 am

funcoupletx wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:06 am
I am curious if OP's wife ever decided to join the world of enriched pleasure.
Nope. She has not. I tested the waters with some light discussion, but she made it clear she was not interested. I think I will have to content myself with talking about her with like minded guys and when i see them cum for her, imagining their orgasms are actually taking place inside her pussy.

RHotwife1981
Virgin

Unread post by RHotwife1981 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:12 am

My wife is also religious. I am religious. In my faith we don’t discuss HW or open marriage, but we are careful not to be judgmental of anyone. As far as God goes, I need God to help me be the best that I can be. I believe God accepts me the way that I am. I can never turn my back on him, no matter what seemingly unchangeable features of my sex life I might have.

I should also mention that just recently learned to accept myself that way that I am. I have recently read a few books about the guilt and shame that modern religion puts on us. Once you realize that we have been trained in guilt and shame, it kind of melts away. My wife and I don’t openly talk about this and aren’t anything more than fantasizing currently, but I think she senses the way I am thinking and that I still love God and cannot function or live effectively without him.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:51 pm

RHotwife1981 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:12 am
My wife is also religious. I am religious. In my faith we don’t discuss HW or open marriage, but we are careful not to be judgmental of anyone. As far as God goes, I need God to help me be the best that I can be. I believe God accepts me the way that I am. I can never turn my back on him, no matter what seemingly unchangeable features of my sex life I might have.

I should also mention that just recently learned to accept myself that way that I am. I have recently read a few books about the guilt and shame that modern religion puts on us. Once you realize that we have been trained in guilt and shame, it kind of melts away. My wife and I don’t openly talk about this and aren’t anything more than fantasizing currently, but I think she senses the way I am thinking and that I still love God and cannot function or live effectively without him.

I agree. All that I am and all that I have is a gift from Him

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:05 am

Him? Or Her?

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:52 am

Breakerhymen wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:05 am
Him? Or Her?
Both actually. He is usualy referred to in the masculine, although the feminine is also used in early Hebrew.
Both natures are inbodied in the Godhead.

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:05 pm

Then they?😂😂😂😂😂

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 pm

Breakerhymen wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:05 pm
Then they?😂😂😂😂😂

:lol: You are right about the "They". As the Trinity, at least two of Them could have both natures, the other is the Son.

Careful, we'll have a whole lesson here. ;)

Of course, some religions do not fit my discussion/description.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:07 am

Religion is not against sex. Pretty much anything in the bedroom is OK. It's ministers that screw things up. There have been many religious rules put in place to keep the pussy for the minister and not spread it around. The bible even says for a husband and wife not to deny one another. That's not antisexual. Can't covet the neighbors wife but otherwise.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:34 pm

armyguyot1 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:07 am
Religion is not against sex. Pretty much anything in the bedroom is OK. It's ministers that screw things up. There have been many religious rules put in place to keep the pussy for the minister and not spread it around. The bible even says for a husband and wife not to deny one another. That's not antisexual. Can't covet the neighbors wife but otherwise.

You're right! The Bible is chock full of sex, and most of it isn't between the spouses. And, in most cases, it isn't condemned; the condemnation is normally tied to harming someone else.