Religious wife….any advice

Break the ice here and talk to us!
Isguy4
Prepubescent

Religious wife….any advice

Unread post by Isguy4 » Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:36 am

My wife is 33 petite, very pretty with small A cup breasts and VERY religious/conservative. I have had this fantasy for about 5 years. It all started when I was ready horny one night and showed a random guy a cropped photo of her that I had taken and saw him cum to it. It was soooo incredibly erotic, that I have secretly pursued the fantasy ever since. She knows that I want men to see her naked, but I think she treats it as a joke. Religion is a massive impediment to her doing this. Do I keep going and fantasizing? Or just give this up now…

Her number1
Pervert

Re: Religious wife….any advice

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:30 am

There are many religious/conservative hotwives. Most likely there are just as many as those that are not religious/conservative. Husbands, way too often, throw out "religious/conservative" as a crutch for their lack of communication.
Can religious beliefs be an impediment to hotwifing? Yes.
Can non-religious beliefs be an impediment? Yes.

If you want a hotwife, work on your communication. A husband and wife should be able to talk about anything without judging each other. Every time you talk, it should be completely open and honest. And, the most important part of communicating is in listening.
Be convinced yourself and be prepared to answer all questions she will have.
The decision to open herself to this goes far far beyond religious beliefs, it is a fundamental change in how she sees herself.

I hope you can take this as helpful, but you are probably being more of an impediment than her beliefs.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:56 am

Has she let you take photos of her naked? I assume you were on internet video when you showed the random guy her photo and he came to it.

Isguy4
Prepubescent

Unread post by Isguy4 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:12 am

She won’t let me take photos, no.

I’ve communicated some of this to her, but based on other conversations, I know that she’ll see this as a bad thing. However, if you have recommendations for a first step, maybe we can do a baby step without explicitly talking about the endgame?

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:27 am

IDK......I have some family members who are very religious/very conservative, both male and female. I suppose that anything is possible; but regardless of which religious beliefs she embraces (Jewish/Christian/Islamic/other), if she embraces them with a particular intensity, generally speaking, it's not simply what they believe, it's pretty much ENTIRELY how they define themselves.

I wish you the best of luck, but I'm not optimistic.
Last edited by LawyerWouldbeCuckold on Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:34 am

It all depends on her sexuality. Even religious people have sex. But as referenced above, you have to have an open, ongoing dialog that includes sexuality and if she isn't open to even discuss sex, let alone ethical non-monogamy, things don't look promising.

This isn't a hobby for everyone, some don't fit in and it remains a fantasy for their partner.

njprofessor
Virgin

Unread post by njprofessor » Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:01 pm

Isguy4 wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:12 am
She won’t let me take photos, no.

I’ve communicated some of this to her, but based on other conversations, I know that she’ll see this as a bad thing. However, if you have recommendations for a first step, maybe we can do a baby step without explicitly talking about the endgame?
there is a lot of info that I would need to know before making any recommendations..

being religious or conservative, does not mean what you think it means. I know some very religious women that want to have sex everyday with their husbands. In fact, are quite aggressive about making sure they ride their cock. So my question to you, is how often do you guys have sex? have you ever watched her masturbate for you?

I would start there.

SteelRidge
Prepubescent

Unread post by SteelRidge » Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:17 am

My opinion is there may be a few religious hotwives but that's probably out of the norm.

My wife is a Christian and faithful. We did try it but she is now full of regret.

I can tell you more in a PM if you're interested.
Link to SteelRidge Sex Journal

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=57531&hilit=SteelRidge

Isguy4
Prepubescent

Unread post by Isguy4 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:47 am

I can’t pm right now it says. But to answer both of the previous posts.

We have sex maybe 3 times a week. Last time we were a little out of it and she actually did allow anal, which is totally out of character. She said it felt good and was uncomfortable, but wouldn’t be against it in the future. That was huge. She doesnt masturbate.

Steel ridge, what religion? How did you get past the obvious theological barriers?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:54 am

SteelRidge wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:17 am
My opinion is there may be a few religious hotwives but that's probably out of the norm.

My wife is a Christian and faithful. We did try it but she is now full of regret.

That hasn't been my experience growing up and living in the southern bible belt, though I realize other areas are different ;).

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:47 pm

I am facing the same struggle. I am not optimistic about it. This process does take a long time, so I am prepared to work on it slowly. So far my wife refuses to tell me her sexual fantasies or tell me about anyone she finds attractive. Eventually I will get that information and use it to my advantage if I can.

SteelRidge
Prepubescent

Unread post by SteelRidge » Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:11 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:54 am
SteelRidge wrote:

That hasn't been my experience growing up and living in the southern bible belt, though I realize other areas are different ;).
I have lived in the South practically my whole life. Sure there have been cheaters and such but not much of the hotwifing for church goers.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:19 pm

SteelRidge wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:11 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
SteelRidge wrote:

I have lived in the South practically my whole life. Sure there have been cheaters and such but not much of the hotwifing for church goers.
Based upon personal experience and reports I've read, there is a lot of extramarital sex in Christian Churches, including the fundamentalists. They would be better off if there were more hotwifing.

SteelRidge
Prepubescent

Unread post by SteelRidge » Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:31 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:19 pm
SteelRidge wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:
SteelRidge wrote:

Based upon personal experience and reports I've read, there is a lot of extramarital sex in Christian Churches, including the fundamentalists. They would be better off if there were more hotwifing.
Sure there is some extramarital sex, most of the time it resulted in destroyed marriages in my observation.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:35 pm

SteelRidge wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:31 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:19 pm
SteelRidge wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:

Sure there is some extramarital sex, most of the time it resulted in destroyed marriages in my observation.
There is more extramarital sex than is believed. Many times it involves the minister with a female parishioner. But, as you say, when it comes out, it results in divorce. If Christianity could accommodate open marriages, I think it would be more positive. Once open marriages are accepted, then hotwifing would be a popular form.

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:47 pm

On a secular note, I find petite a-cup women very sexy. How is her self-image?

aguy4pleasure
Player

Unread post by aguy4pleasure » Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:59 pm

My experience is that a lot of people use their religion to hide themselves from their God given desires. it further seems to me (as a person who has toyed with but not actually been in an open sexual relationship) that dealing honestly with one’s sexual desires not only makes for a more honest relationship with one’s partner(s) but one’s God as well. In that case, perhaps a person hiding behind religion is actually choking off one’s spirituality and, therefore, that person’s relationships with themselves and others including their spouse.

Maybe we need a different view of what it is to be faithful human beings in a Christian tradition.

Isguy4
Prepubescent

Unread post by Isguy4 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:23 pm

whosbeensleeping wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:47 pm
On a secular note, I find petite a-cup women very sexy. How is her self-image?
She knows she looks good.

exroadie
Trainable

Unread post by exroadie » Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:53 am

You won't find support for hot wife/chuck/swinging/etc in a mainstream religion. On the fringes, there are religious groups that support it. But, I wouldn't recommend going that direction.
In the mainstream religious world there are a good number of people who hotwife/swing/etc and don't seem to think twice about it with regard to their religion. This is probably your better course, just leave the religion out of it.
I talk to my wife all the time about the details of what I find sexy, what turns me on, what turns her on... Just because we talk about it doesn't mean we have to do it. Some of what we talk about does later become stuff that we do. But some of it we won't ever actually do. Just thinking about doing it is sexy, and talking about it with my wife is a turn on.
Maybe that's the sort of thing that would be a start for you.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:37 am

aguy4pleasure wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:59 pm
My experience is that a lot of people use their religion to hide themselves from their God given desires. it further seems to me (as a person who has toyed with but not actually been in an open sexual relationship) that dealing honestly with one’s sexual desires not only makes for a more honest relationship with one’s partner(s) but one’s God as well. In that case, perhaps a person hiding behind religion is actually choking off one’s spirituality and, therefore, that person’s relationships with themselves and others including their spouse.

Maybe we need a different view of what it is to be faithful human beings in a Christian tradition.
Very well said, and something many just don't consider.
The view is already there, you just have to dig deeper. Most people just barely scratch the surface of their religion like a water spider.

Thai_Spice

Unread post by Thai_Spice » Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:37 am

Being a hotwife doesn't separate you from God. But it might separate you from your religion. Because most religions have strict moralistic ideals

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:18 pm

SteelRidge wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:
SteelRidge wrote:

:D I guess it's just different for us hillbillies living on the border :D.

SteelRidge
Prepubescent

Unread post by SteelRidge » Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:35 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:18 pm
SteelRidge wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:
SteelRidge wrote:

Maybe I just need to re-tune my hotwife sensors.

leggysman
Pervert

Unread post by leggysman » Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:39 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:18 pm
Sure sure, 'hillbillies' who used to be bankers :P

[ Or "hillybillies" as leggysandy says :lol: she's so cute ]
our hotwife story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=67232
leggysandy's pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67265

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:13 am

At least taking in the swinger world we find the irreligious more of an oddity in our circles.